Moderator: Moderators

LillSnopp
Scholar

My Hatred for Americans

Post #1

Post by LillSnopp »

My Hatred for Americans - A Badly Written Poem By LillSnopp

I hate Americans, i say it like this.

My reason for it, is that the vast amount of Americans are ignorants, as i prefer calling them. They live their little life, secluded somewhere in some American State, and talk about how great their country is.

I hate these people.

Imagine yourself, living there.. Been nowhere, seen nothing, but yet, you are, the Supreme. You are the greatest, and everyone, yes, absolutely everyone, that is not there, is jealous of you, poor them, indeed... Poor them.

I hate them to.

I see them, living their lifes, claiming it to be so good, so good. Yet, i see others, living better, saying nothing, somewhere... Outside (the border)...

I do not hate them.

Since World War II, this has been. Britain, France and the Netherlands, would have been German, if it was not for them. Forgetting not the Soviets then? 13 million Russians Dead, not counted, in the eyes of Uncle Sam. No No, it was US, we did it, thank us! thank us!

Arrogant too.

And France then, their greatest supporter, since 1776 to what end? Surrender monkeys, cowards and thieves, forgetting then, that without them they would not be...

foshizzle
Apprentice

Post #41

Post by foshizzle »

:( You caught me.

LillSnopp
Scholar

Post #42

Post by LillSnopp »

foshizzle wrote::( You caught me.
Not to mention Gilmore Girls, where it it shown how intelligent americans truly are.