27%
No
73%

Total votes: 15

billy jean

"It's the end of the world as we know it" REM

Post #1

Post by billy jean »

This thread is to discuss and to debate the prophecy books of the Bible, End Times and signs that the Second Coming might just be at hand.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Darth Vader

RavEMasteR
Student

Post #2

Post by RavEMasteR »

No, I don't think it's THAT near.

Perhaps much later, or it may never come at all.
MY SITE!
"On Judgement Day, the only thing God'll get from me as I take the express elevator to hell, is a big grin and my middle finger!" -- Myself

otseng
Savant

Post #3

Post by otseng »

Hmm, not too many choices. I didn't vote since my answer would be "I don't know". My attitude is that I plan to live life a long time, but I live as if the end can come anytime. Well, at least that's how I would like to live.

Izumi Koushirou
Student

Post #4

Post by Izumi Koushirou »

I put no in the polls, because the end time mentioned in the bible, in my belief, will never happen.

However, the end times could be closed. With George W. Bush running the most powerful country in the world, I'm suspecting that nuclear weapons have been talked about in the Situation Room at the White House.
I know you�re afraid of us, afraid of change. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell how it's going to begin. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world where anything is possible.

CanadianBuddhist
Student

Post #5

Post by CanadianBuddhist »

Well I do not believe in alot of christian stuff but those of you interested in the end of times, have you heard of the recently leaked document from the pentagon that says due to global earth changes, millions will be killed and the earliest incident is supposed to occur in the netherlands in 2007. It is said to be far more serious and urgent than global terrorism. Type in earth changes in google and see how many websites that come up. the earth is shifting it's poles.
If the creator of the world entire
They call God, of every being be the Lord
Then an evil master is he
Knowing what's right did he let wrong prevail!
-- Buddha

juber3
Student

Post #6

Post by juber3 »

I also would like to post I don't know but i posted yes. According with the bible and its prophecies i do believe that we are fairly close to the end of the globe with wars and rumors of war, global terrorism, babylon being rebuilt, men being lovers of themselves. But this is my personal view.

Justin :roll: :wink:
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he
hath chosen for his own inheritance." PSALM 33-12

"To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The
fool hath said in his heart, There is no
God..... PSALM 13-1"

canadianhorsefan
Student

Post #7

Post by canadianhorsefan »

I do not know when the world will end. It is Allah's decision. Just to let you know, at the end of the world, Israfil(an angel) will ring a gong and all the world will look up in wonder. If this happens, remember me and remember that Islam is true.

canadianhorsefan