The conflict over Jesus

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Iman Jad

The conflict over Jesus

Post #1

Post by Iman Jad »

Jesus is one of the most misunderstood characters in history. Who was he? Was he born without a father? Was he god, prophet or just a pretending impostor? Many questions were raised and still from Jesus' time till nowadays. Therefore, I decided to write this article to acquaint people with the truth about Jesus. I don't intend to hurt anyone maybe you won't believe me but this is the truth, I'm a Muslim and I love Jesus so much and try to follow his teachings as long as I live. If you have any trouble believing me then you might stop reading right now.

Jesus:
In Islam, Jesus peace be upon him occupied a very high position. Muslims place him as high as God Himself has placed him. He is one of the greatest prophets of God. He is the Christ (Messiah which means Anointed). His mother is Mary peace be upon her. God has chosen her above the women of all nations. She was given the title of the woman of truth (there is even a whole chapter in the Quran named after her, the nineteenth chapter). Jesus' religion was pure and simple he was a Muslim (submissive) and he called people to the straight path in submission to God's will. According to the Quran he is blessed in this world and in hereafter. Believing in him is a fundamental article of faith so no one would be a Muslim if they reject Jesus or don't believe in his book or his message.
According to Islam when the Jews went astray from Moses' teachings and when they lost their Monotheism, God sent Jesus peace be upon him to Jews to guide them to the straight path and to get them back to the true worship, the worship of God alone "For the son of man is come to save that which was lost" (Matthew 18:11). He preached the massage of monotheism and submission of God's will. He has been sent to confirm the previous messages not to bring a new one "And in their foot steps we sent Jesus the son of Mary" The Qur'an (5, 46). He had no intention of starting a new religion at all. Many Christians today claim that Jesus came with a new message while Jesus said: "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill" (Matthew 5:17). This verse affirms Muslims' belief that Jesus peace be upon him was sent to fulfill the laws of Moses peace be upon him not to bring a new religion. Since God is one his message must be one and the same for all people. Christians also think that Jesus peace be upon him came with a universal mission while he said he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24). There are many verses in the Bible which Jesus peace be upon him stated that he came exclusively to the Jews.
Anyways, The Christ peace be upon him like other prophets during his prophetic mission performed a serious of miracles. All have been performed by God's permission. Many miracles were mentioned in the Quran for example in (3:49) "And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message) : I have come to you, with a sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird By God's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by God's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe"
There are a lot of miracles which are even not found in the Bible. These miracles were given to Jesus to support his mission and to show hard people the true path of God. However, all these miracles aren't proof of his divinity because they were done by God's leave Jesus said in John 8:29 "By myself I can do nothing".
Jesus peace be upon him himself was a miracle because he was born miraculously without a father. Being born without a father doesn't make him a God or a son of God, if so, Adam (pbuh) would have to be considered a God too because he was born with neither a father nor a mother. God says in the Qur'an "The similitude of Jesus before God is that of Adam; He created him from dust then said to him: 'Be', and he was" (3:59)
Christians think that since Jesus peace be upon him has no father then God must be his father but this is contracting to Muslims' belief and to Jesus' as well. It is written in the Qur'an (19/21)
"She (Mary) said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that non man has touched me and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): thy Lord saith, 'That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us:' It is a matter (so) decreed."
In other verse God says "And they say, 'The All-merciful has taken unto Himself a son.' You have indeed advanced something hideous. The heavens are well nigh rent of it and the earth split asunder, and the mountains well nigh fall down crashing for that they have attributed to the All-Merciful a son; and it behoves not the All-Merciful to take a son. None is there in the heavens and earth but comes to the All-Merciful as a servant" (Qur'an 19:88-93).
God also says in the Quran "Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of god" (4: 171)
During his life on earth Jesus peace be upon him didn't claim to be son of God or God himself but rather a son of MAN and a prophet who does what God wants him to do.
"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak" (John 12:49)
"Whosoever receives me, receives not me, but Him who sent me." (Mark 9:37)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou has sent." (John 17:3)
"I ascend unto my Father and your Father, MY God and your God."(John 20:17)
And when he was asked about the hour he said only God Almighty knows look (Matthew 24:36).
Christians like to call him literally a 'son' of God Almighty but it was known in the language of Jews every righteous person is called a son of God. The fatherhood of God was a term known widely between Jews in that time. It means love and nearness to God nothing more. According to the Bible God has many sons. For example, "And thou [Moses] shalt say unto Pharaoh: 'Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."'(Exodus 4:22). "He [Solomon] shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father and he shall be My son." II Samuel 7:13-14 "I am a father to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9 Oh Who is God's first born Israel or Ephraim? Anyways let's continue the list of God's sons Adam is son of God according to (Luke 3:38) "Which was [the son] of Enos, which was[the son] of Seth, which was [the son] of Adam, which was [the son] of God" Me and You are sons of God (Deuteronomy 14:1) (John 1:12) (Philippians 2:15) and David was God's begotten son "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee" (Psalms 2:7).
Now, you shouldn't take the term "son of God" literary because as we see God has many sons Israel, Solomon, David, Ephraim and ordinary people all are sons of God. So Jesus was called son of God in the sense of a righteous person.
God says in the Quran 9:30 "The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!"
Muhammad peace be upon him warned us of taking him as a son of God or exaggerate in praising him. He said: "Don't over praise me as the Christians over praised Jesus son of Mary. I am His slave so say God's slave and Apostle".
it is very known that Jesus (pbuh) was regarded in the Bible as a Prophet read for example "And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people".
In addition Jesus referred to himself as a Prophet read Matthew 13:57: "And Jesus said to them, 'A prophet is not without honour, except in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.'" read also (Luke 4:24 and John 4:43). And (Luke 24:19).
Jesus (pbuh) was a great messenger of God. Muslims are the only non-Christians who love, adore and esteem Jesus Christ peace be upon him. In fact, Muslims respect and revere him more than Christians themselves do because there are a lot of awful things that have been written in the Bible about the Christ and many other bad words put on his mouth and yet Christians believe in them. For examples, the Bible mentioned that Jesus peace be upon him was tempted by Satan and obeyed him for a little while. And that he was racist and likened people to dogs (Matthew15:26). And that he used to insult people "You snakes…" (Matthew23:33) "You foolish people…."(luke11:40) "get behind me, Satan…."(Matthew 16:23) and that he was cruel with his mother and called her "woman!" and that he ignored her when she was calling him "Woman, what have I do with thee" (John 2:4) and that he was cruel to other people "Those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them bring them here and KILL them in front of me" (Luke 19:17) "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law" (Luke 12:49) and that he was racist, stupid and many other bad things. Honor to Jesus Christ peace be upon him. He is absolutely free from the things they ascribe to him.
In the contrast, the Quran presents Jesus peace be upon him in the most perfect image. "And Zachariah and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous." The Quran, (6:85)
In the Quran God quotes Jesus saying:
"I am indeed a servant of God. He hath given me revelation and made me A prophet; And He hath made me blessed whosesoever I be. And hath enjoined on me prayer and Charity as long As I live. (He) hath made me Kind To my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; So peace is on me The day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)." The Quran (19:30-33)
Though Jesus peace be upon him is mentioned by name in twenty-five places in the Quran, there are also many titles are given to him. He is mentioned in the Quran as a "Sign of God", "The Spirit of God" and "The Word of God"
"O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary..." Quran (3:45) The Messiah (Christ) (4:156/157) Also he is given a title of 'Mubarak' which means a blessed one (19:31). And the title of 'Wajih' which means high honored (3:40). And is given a title of 'Rahmah' 'Mercy from Us' "So (it will be): thy Lord saith, 'That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us:' It is a matter (so) decreed."(19:21) and 'Min alMuqarabeen' 'One of the closest to God' (3:40), The favored one and an example (43:59), The one who strengthened with the Holy Spirit (2:87) and al-haqq which means the truth (3:53/60).
Muhammad peace be upon him describes Jesus' physical appearance as fair complexion, of medium height , ruddy and his hair of his head is as though water was going to trickle down from it (as if he has just come out of a bath).
Muslims believe in 2nd coming of Jesus (pbuh). Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) told us about many events that will happen just before the Day of Judgment, one of these events is the return of Jesus peace be upon him. He will do many things on earth, pray behind Imam-Mahdi, bring peace and justice, kill the antichrist, people of the book (Christians and Jews) will believe in him, he will break the cross, perform pilgrimage and many other things then he will die after living on earth for 40 years which is the signal of the last days. God says in the Quran: "And (Jesus) shall be a sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of judgment) therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a straight way" (43:61)

The history of Christianity:
Jesus was the godsend man and Prophet of Nazareth and as all the Prophets sent by God, he brought the same message to children of Israel but they rejected him and his message. After Jesus' ascension into heaven, he left behind just a few disciples. Later a man who never ever met Jesus claimed that he saw Jesus in a vision and that Jesus asked him to preach his message. When he claimed meeting Jesus peace be upon him he contradicted himself which made the whole story just a lie. For example we read in Acts 9-7
"And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man"
While in Acts 22-9 we read
"And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spoke to me"
In Act9-7 the men heard a voice but saw no man In Acts 22-9 the men saw the light but heard no voice. This is an obvious contradiction that questions the sincerity of Saul (who changed his name into Paul) and puts him in a doubt.
Anyway, Paul went to the Romans and the Greeks who were pagans they had gods and goddesses and it was very hard to them to believe in One God or that a human being just like them (Jesus) was a messenger of God. Therefore, Paul made many changes and came with a new version of Jesus son of Mary to satisfy their belief, a version which was totally unrelated to the true Jewish Messiah. He also changed a lot of Jesus' religion taking into account pagans' background and culture. The one may ask why did Paul destroy the simplicity and beauty of Jesus Christ's religion and what was his purpose? The answer according to Paul's own words is that he wanted to "win a larger number of followers" (1 Corinthians 9:19)
Therefore, Paul teachings are totally contradicting to Jesus' and all prophets before him. Paul borrowed the sun-god myth and he borrowed the cross and the concept of dying for sin of mankind which have been very common many years before Jesus' time. He borrowed a lot of paganism and foisted them upon Jesus' message.
"The worship of suffering gods was to be found on all sides, and the belief in the torture of the victims in the rites of human sacrifice for the redemption from sin was very general."
(The Paganism in Our Christianity, Arthur Weigall, 1928, p106)
Romans and Greeks used to have gods who died for their sins. The Sumerian too had a god called Tammuz who was crucified and the cross was marked on the pagans' foreheads.
The Pagan philosopher and satirist Celsus criticized Christians for trying to pass off the Jesus story as a new revelation when it was actually an inferior imitation of pagan myths. He asks:
"Are these distinctive happenings unique to the Christians-and if so, how are they unique? Or are ours to be accounted myths and theirs believed? What reasons do the Christians give for the distinctiveness of their beliefs? In truth there is nothing at all unusual about what the Christians believe, except that they believe it to the exclusion of more comprehensive truths about God".
Even Christmas on 25 December which is considered to be Jesus' birthday, is just a pagan festival day of the invincible sun. They used to cerebrate the last day of winter when the sun wakes up of its sleep. Although it is very known fact to Christian scholars that Jesus wasn't born on this day, but yet they still cerebrate it.
The Bible says about decorating trees and imitating pagans' belief "For the customs of the people [are] vain: for [one] cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not." (Jeremiah 10:3-4)
Not only Christmas is the pagan festival day but also all saints days and halloweens are just pagan traditions.
Even 'Sun'day is a pagan reverenced day and that's what led Christians to select it to be a holy day rather than the Sabbath.
Consequently, it's very clear that what Christians today believe is far from what Jesus peace be upon him taught his people in his lifetime and yet they claim to be the followers of Jesus Christ while their beliefs are far from the true instructions of Jesus. They are just followers of Paul who contradicted Jesus' teachings and the Old Testament as well. For example, in Galatians 5:2 Paul said that to accept circumcision is to deny yourself of the blessings of Christ he also said Christ will be of no benefit to you at all. This contradicting the fact that Jesus peace be upon him himself was circumcised (Luke 2:21) "On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived" and also contradicting the covenant of circumcision bestowed upon Abraham peace be upon him and his offspring (Genesis 17:9-14) "This [is] my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant." (Genesis 17:14). But Christians don't circumcise because they are followers of the one who said: "For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love" (Galatians 5:6).
Jesus peace be upon him said that salvation comes by virtue of right deeds, to follow God's religion which had been misinterpreted and abused and keeping the commandments, physical prayer, fasting, and observing the Law of Moses. Paul neglected these commands and corrupted it to Salvation by faith in Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross.
Jesus peace be upon him commanded not go to preach to the Gentiles we read "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 10:5-6) but Paul rejected this command and preached to the Gentiles a very different religion "For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office" (Romans 11:13)
Furthermore, Paul was the founder of the doctrine of the Trinity in Christianity. He declared that God is three; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This doctrine also has its roots in the paganism which most deities were trinities. Hinduism has a trinity called Tri-Murti which consists of three Brahma, Vishnu and Siva (note: Hinduism is known for 500 before Christ). Egyptians and Greeks too have their trinity, three gods merged into one. The early Christians were completely aware of such myths but later when Romans and Greeks converted into the corrupted version of Christianity which is quite similar to their religions, Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire, they tried to debate with eastern Christians about their new beliefs and at last the western Christian theology overshadowed the eastern. Historians of that time recorded that those eastern Jews Christians who disagreed with the newly pagan doctrine of the Trinity were ostracized and sometimes they were put to death.
To say that God Almighty, the God of Abraham, Moses and all other prophets peace be upon them is three is a blasphemy and it goes against the true teachings of Jesus who always kept the commandments of the Law. When a man asked him about the first commandment he said "Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord" (Mark 12:28).
Anyway, there are countless paganism traditions in Christianity. The Easter too is just a pagan day comes from the pagan goddess Eostre. The Ritual of the Last Supper is just invitation of Paul because Prophet Jesus peace be upon him didn't command to practice it but rather it was Paul who said "Do this in memory of me".
Paul said: "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them"
we read in Deut 27:26 "Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen"
Also we read in John 7:49 "But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed"
Paul wasn't an apostle of God. He is a liar and deceiver he said: "For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? (Romans 3:7)
Furthermore, He went in his lies and said: "He (Jesus) brought the hostility to an end, by abolishing the Law of commandments with its regulations". (Ephesians 2:14) while it's very clear that Jesus said that he came to preach the Law not to destroy it "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." (Matthew 5:17).
Paul even didn't know who Jesus was and what his teachings really were. That's why always we find Jesus says something and Paul says something else and that's why he . Moreover, Paul didn't only change Jesus' message but also disrespected him he thought that Jesus' message wasn't perfect and his teachings were immature "Therefore, leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God" (Hebrews 6:1)
"Saul/Paul had set out initially to subvert Jesus’ teachings. Later he used his new doctrines to undermine the power of the Jewish church as well as the defied Roman Emperor. Paul sought to torpedo Judaism in its calcified form, its narrow interpretation of the Judaic law. Jesus had initiated this process but did not subvert the law. Paul had no such inhibitions; he rejected wholesale many fundamental laws of God. In the attempt Paul succeeded in undermining both the Jewish and Nazarene teachings. He steered Christ’s teachings away from monotheism and from the Jews, (the lost sheep of Israel) and directed these teachings in a corrupted form to Non-Jews…As Jesus had not succeeded during his mission in converting the majority of his Jewish brothers and sister to his divinely inspired interpretations of Judaism, Paul ensured that after Jesus had departed, that Jews would not be temped to follow Jesus’ Teachings. To this end, Paul so adulterated Jesus’ life, purpose, mission and claims to make the new dogma (Paul’s version of Jesus’ teachings) repugnant to the Jews". (Farouk Hosein, Fundamentalism Revisited, Eniath’s Printing Company Trinidad, p. 49)
Jesus never called his religion Christianity nor did he call anyone of his followers a Christian. His followers were called Nazarenes and the word "Christianity" itself was invented years after Jesus' departure. Although Christianity takes its name from Jesus Christ peace be upon him but Christians aren't the true followers of Jesus because as Jews rejected Jesus and his message and swept him aside, Christians too with Paul teachings swept him aside. If there are people who should be Christians they are Muslims. Muslims are the only true followers of Jesus as for Christians they should be called Paulines.
The author Michael Hart talked about Paul in his book
"No other man played so large a role in the propagation of Christianity".
Paul was the one who set Christianity teachings and doctrines not Jesus (pbuh). Now let's ask the Bible who are the true followers of Jesus and who really follow his teachings. The Bible says that Jesus used to fast one month (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2) following the example set by the pious who preceded him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:8). Do Christians fast? The true followers of Jesus (Muslims) are still fast.
-The mother of Jesus covered her head; this was practiced by the Christians up to mid twentieth century but now it has diminished to merely among the nuns. Do Christian women cover their head? Muslim women do.
The Bible says that Jesus worshiped God and he was praying by touching his forehead to the ground in continuing the practice of previous prophets.
"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him.."(Genesis 17:3) " Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker" (Psalms 95:6) "And I bowed down my head, and worshipped the LORD, and blessed the LORD God of my master Abraham, which had led me in the right way to take my master's brother's daughter unto his son". (Genesis 24:48)
"And the people believed: and when they heard that the LORD had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshipped." (Exodus 4:31) "And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them." (Numbers 20:6)
Do Christians pray like this? Muslims do.
Jesus peace be upon him did not eat pork or drink wine in keeping with Old Testament Law (Leviticus 11:7, Deuteronomy 14:8, Isaiah 65:2-4, and 66:17). Do Christians not eat pork or drink wine? Muslims do.
Jesus told his disciples to greet one another with "Peace be with you" (Luke 10:5) Do the Christians do that? Muslims do. They are all greeting each other by saying Assalamu alaikum (Peace be with you)
Jesus peace be upon him purified himself by washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the religion and of the pious prophets preceding him (Exodus 40:31-32). Do Christians wash themselves before praying? Muslims do.
The Bible says that no one should suggest what they are about to do or just talk about their future plans without saying the phrase "if God wills" Do Christians say that? Muslims do. They always say "inshallah" which means (if God wills).
In fact, what Christians believe and do today is just paganism teachings. The Jewish Christians who believed in Jesus peace be upon him rejected those paganism teachings, Paul's teachings and his pagans' myths because they clearly would recognize Jesus' true teachings which affirmed the teachings of Moses peace be upon him and all prophets before him. God says in the Quran (61:14) " O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of God: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, Who will be My helpers to (the work of) God? Said the Disciples, We are God's helpers! Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: but We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed."
When God sent Muhammad peace be upon him and sent the confirmation of who believed in Jesus they became uppermost with Islam and the Quran that confirms what the truth is and denies this polytheist trinity pagan belief.
"If Christianity needed an Anti-Christ, they need look no further than Paul" -The English philosopher Jeremy Bentham (1748-1832)
And remember God says: "From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will God show them what it is they have done" (The Quran 5:14)

The so-called Crucifixion:
The beginning, mission and life of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him were controversial and so was his end. Jesus peace be upon him carried out his mission strengthened by God's book by miracles and by Holy Spirit but yet very few of Jews who followed and accepted him. Jews rejected and attempted to kill him. The Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross for mankind's sins while Muslims believe that this claim is false. Yes Jews planed to kill him, as it was their custom to kill prophets (Mathew 23:37), but they didn't for God saved him from his enemies and raised him up to heaven.
Relating to the assumed crucifixion, God says in the Quran "The people of the Book ask thee to cause a book to descend to them from heaven: indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: show us God in public, but they were dazed for their presumption, with thunder and lightning. Yet they worshipped the calf even after Clear Signs had come to them; even so we forgave them; and gave Moses manifest proofs of authority. And for their Covenant we raised over them (the towering height) of mount (Sinai); and (on another occasion) we said: enter the gate with humility; and (once again) we commanded them: transgress not in the matter of the Sabbath. And we took from them a solemn Covenant. (They have incurred divine displeasure): in that they broke their Covenant: that they rejected the Signs of God: that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right: that they said, " Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve God's word; we need no more)" – nay, God hath set the seal on their blasphemy, and little is it they believe. That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of God" – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. – Nay God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise." (The Quran 4:153/158)
There are many contradictions concerning the trials, death and resurrection of Jesus and all are just a clear evidence of the truth of Muslims' belief. For example,
Jesus was taken directly to the high priest according to Matthew 26:57, Mark 14:53 and Luke 22:54 but John 18:13 says that Jesus was taken first to Annas.
Matthew 26:57 says that on the night Jesus was arrested the priests and scribes were gathered together prior to Jesus being brought to the high priest, but Mark 14:53 says the priests and scribes gathered together on the night of Jesus’ arrest after Jesus was brought to the high priest and Luke 22:66 says the priests and scribes assembled the day after Jesus was arrested and John mentions only the high priest no other priests or scribes play a role in questioning Jesus.
Luke 23:7-11 says that Pilate sent Jesus to Herod who questioned Jesus at length and then returned Jesus to Pilate but Matthew, Mark and John make no mention of Herod
Mark 15:7 and Luke 23:19 say that Barabbas was guilty of insurrection and murder but John 18:40 says that Barabbas was a robber.
Matthew 27:28, Mark 15:17 and John 19:2 say that after Pilate had Jesus scourged and turned over to his soldiers to be crucified, the soldiers placed a scarlet or purple robe on Jesus as well as a crown of thorns but Luke 23:11 says that the robe was placed on Jesus much earlier by Herod and his soldiers and no mention to crown of thorns
According to Matthew 27:51-53, at the moment Jesus died there was an earthquake that opened tombs and many people were raised from the dead and Matthew is the only person aware of this event and no mention to it in other gospels.
According to Matthew 28:1 only Mary Magdalene and the other Mary are those who found the empty tomb but Mark 16:1 says Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome and Luke 23:55, 24:1 and 24:10 says "the women who had come with him out of Galilee.� Among these women were “Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James and according to John 20:1-4, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb alone, saw the stone removed, ran to find Peter, and returned to the tomb with Peter and another disciple.
According to Matthew 28:2-4, they found at the tomb an angel of the Lord with an appearance like lightning was sitting on the stone that had been rolled away. On the way back from the tomb the women meet Jesus (Matthew 28:9). According to Mark 16:5, a young man in a white robe was sitting inside the tomb. According to Luke 24:4, two men in dazzling apparel. It is not clear if the men were inside the tomb or outside of it. According to John 20:4-14, Mary and Peter and the other disciple initially find just an empty tomb. Peter and the other disciple enter the tomb and find only the wrappings. Then Peter and the other disciple leave and Mary looks in the tomb to find two angels in white. After a short conversation with the angels, Mary turns around to find Jesus.
According to Mark 16:8, the women said nothing to anyone about the empty tomb. According to Matthew 28:8, they “ran to report it to His disciples�. According to Luke 24:9, “they reported these things to the eleven and to all the rest�. According to John 20:18, Mary Magdalene announces to the disciples that she has seen the Lord.
According to Mark 15:23, Jesus was offered wine. According to Matthew 27:48 Jesus was offered vinegar. According to Mark 15:23 Jesus didn't accept the drink (wine or vinegar whatever) according to John 19:30 Jesus accepted the drink.
All these contradictions give us one conclusion which is:
"they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of God" – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. – Nay God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise." (Quran 4:153/158)
Jesus was protected and saved by God this is also written in the Bible read for example "For the Scriptures say, ‘He will order his angels to protect and guard you. And they will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone' (Luck 4:10) in referring to the prophecy in Old Testament in (Psalm 91:12) that God will save the Christ and nothing harm will come to him (Psalm 91:10). It is also written "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation "(Psalm 91:14/16)
These verses from the OT agree with the Quran that Jesus was never got crucified and that God protected him and ascended him high in honor and grace and this exactly what Muslims and the early Christian sects believe. Another clear verse is in Psalm (20:6) "Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand". And in (Psalm 18:3) "I will call upon the LORD, [who is worthy] to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies". There are many prophecies about Jesus Christ in Psalm that Christian scholars always refer to and link them to Jesus (pbuh).
The doctrine of crucifixion and the original sin are irrelevant to the true teachings of Jesus (pbuh). Jesus himself said that he came not to scarify himself for mankind's sins "I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Matthew 9:13). Jesus said he came just for the sinners that obviously means the righteouses don't need him (i.e. they were already in the truth path). There is no original sin or blood sacrifice Jesus came only for the sinners. (i.e. those Jews who went astray from Moses' teachings)
It is written in the Bible that if someone wants to be saved, they have to believe in God. Here is another event when a man asked Jesus about the eternal life and how could he inherit it. (Luke 10:25/28) "On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"." What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?" He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself." "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."
Did Jesus mention anything about trinity or believing that he is savior and died on the cross for his sins? Of course not. To be saved is to believe in God and to love Him with all your heart.
According to Isaiah 43:11, God said: “I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior". No one is savior but Almighty God. God also said in (Isaiah 45:21-22): “Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other".
Christians say that no one will go to heaven unless they believe in Jesus' sacrifice on the cross. The one may ask what about all those people before Jesus (pbuh)? And why no prophet preached for the sacrifice and no one ever talked about the original sin. The answer is simple, all prophets were sent to people to guide them to the one God and to the true worship and Jesus was not an exception. And what Christians believe today about the crucifixion and the resurrection of Christ which makes up the whole doctrine of Christianity is also one of these many things that were adapted from paganism. The Greek's god Attis was God's only begotten son and his blood was believed to renovate the earth. He died on 24th of March and resurrected after a while. Tammuz was a savior who died and resurrected soon after. Also Bacchus was the Alpha and Omega and he came to redeem mankind with his blood. Osiris was known for 'the lamb' and he was killed and resurrected again. The crucifixion and blood sacrifice were very common in the early Greeks, Romans and other. These pagan's roots in Christianity tell us very clearly that the pure message of God has been corrupted and changed. Islam can't accept this paganism belief and how someone should be punished for sins of someone else and the claim that 'God' died. Christians declare that everyone is guilty even if he is innocent and does nothing wrong but still he is guilty and should be punished because the sin of Adam and Eve is branded them with sin and guilt. In contrast, in Islam there is no place for the original sin which never was mentioned by any of God's messengers. Was God unable to forgive Adam's sin? Islam teaches that God is Most Forgiving and when Adam and Eve prayed for God's forgiveness they were forgiven. if someone commits a sin that doesn't mean their children should inherit their sins. In Islam everyone is born in a total purity and everyone is a responsible for their own sins and God is always prepared to respond to those who repent and seek his forgiveness.
Now regarding the crucifixion It is written in the Bible that Jesus was vengeful against God and that really couldn't believable. We have been told that when Jesus was on the cross he cried "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Mark 15:34) he also was very afraid and he asked God to save him "And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt." (Mark 14:36). Can anyone imagine that Jesus (pbuh) spoke to God and reacted like that? Could anyone believe that Jesus (pbuh) was afraid of death? Couldn't God the Most Merciful unable to forgive men's sin except by putting this cruel crucifixion on one who was innocent and did nothing wrong?. Nay, Jesus wasn't ever crucified God saved his beloved servant and messenger and the only path to salvation comes through keeping the commandments. And the most important commandment is "Hear, O Israel;The Lord our God is one Lord.

Monotheism (Oneness of God):
Both Muslims and Christians believe in Jesus but they are divided about his divinity. Muslims believe in Jesus Christ as a great Prophet of God, Christians on the other hand believe in Jesus as God or son of God, a concept that Muslims can't believe in. So was he a god or a Prophet? Let's ask both Jesus and the Bible about these questions.
The Bible always tells that God is only One whom Jesus himself worshiped. And so did Jesus who always made a distinction between himself and God and he never made a statement which he declared he is 'The God'. In John 14:28 Jesus says: "the Father is greater than I" Jesus tells us that he isn't co-equal with the Father. I know there are some verses tell that Jesus and God are "one" but that doesn't mean Jesus is God we can't take the word "one" so literally because that would mean we also are gods Jesus said "they also may be one in us" and "...they may be one, even as we are one." What that mean is that he is close to god, "as if" they are one. John 17:18-23 tells how we normal human beings can attain this "oneness" with God.
Also In Mark 13:32 Jesus declares that he does not know when the Day of Judgment will occur but the God alone knows (see also Matthew 24:36) isn't this a clear evidence that he isn't the All-Knowing God? Also when someone asked Jesus about the first and the greatest of all the commandments he said is to worship One God "Of all the commandments, which is the most important? The most important one answered Jesus is this: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." (Mark 12:28-30).
This is a very clear verse which Jesus declares that God is one and we have to love Him with all our hearts and with all our souls and with all our minds and with all our strengths. This is not only an important commandment but also is the most important of all commandments. Jesus is quoting the first commandment from Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The Lord OUR God, the LORD is one" If Jesus was God he would simply tell the questioner that but rather he said God is one and that what the questioner understood for he said next "Well said, teacher, the man replied. 'You are right in saying that God is ONE and there is no other but Him." (Mark 12:32). When Jesus heard this from to the questioner he said "You are not far from the kingdom of God "(Mark 12:34) Was Jesus deceiving the man? Absolutely not, for God is One and this is the true teaching of Jesus (pbuh). Another example which Jesus made it clear when a man called Jesus good he said no one is good but God alone. Doesn't this statement of Jesus mean he isn't the God "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?� Jesus replied: “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God ALONE." (Mark 10:17-18). Jesus doesn't want to be called good because simply he isn't God. Jesus also made this stronger when he looked at sky and prayed then said "Now this is eternal life that they may know you, the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.� (John 17:3) this is also a very clear verse which Jesus declares that if anyone wants the eternal life they should know the Father is the only true God. Jesus doesn't say anyone who wants to have the eternal life should believe in him as God or worship him or believe that he would die on the cross but on the contrary he says God is the only true God, not Jesus not the Holy Spirit but God and Jesus is just the one whom he sent (i.e. his messenger). Another verse which supports his messengership is in John 13:16 " I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him."
Many times Jesus refers to himself as a son of Man who does nothing on his own authority but he speaks only what the God has taught him (see for example John 8:28). In addition many verses tell that Jesus knelt down and prayed. Was he praying to himself? Absolutely not, he prayed and worshiped his God for he also said: "go to my brethren and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to MY God, and your God" (John 20:17) When Jesus himself had a God, that emphasizes that he isn't the God. Does a God have a God?!!
More clearly that God has declared that he isn't a man and will never be a man read for example: "Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else." (Deuteronomy 4:39)
If God planed to come down, he wouldn't say so. Also he said in (Malachi 3:6) "For I [am] the LORD, I change not"
God Almighty does not change so He wasn't a man and would never be a man. It is written "And also the Glory of Israel will not lie or have regret, for he is NOT a man, that he should have regret." (1 Samuel 15:29)
"I will not execute my burning anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim; for I am God and not a man, the Holy One in your midst, and I will not come in wrath." Hosea 11:9
Jesus was a man and every one saw him but no one will see the God "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape" (John 5:37)
Did God change his mind and decide to become a man? Absolutely not. This claim of God being a man is just a man made lie that was invented years after Jesus.
Jesus (pbuh) knew that there was one God whom he worshipped and to whom he prayed when he said "l ascend unto my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God." (John 20:17)
"But now ye seek to kill me, a MAN that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God" (John 8:40)
Moreover, Jesus made clear distinctions between himself and God he said, "I proceeded forth and came from God, neither came I of myself but He sent me." John 8:42. Jesus also gave clear evidence of his subordination to God, rather than his equality with God when he said "not my will but thine be done" in Luke 22:42 and in John 5:30, "I seek not mine own will but the will of the Father which hath sent me"
God says in the Quran: "And when God said. 'O Jesus son of Mary, did you say unto men, "Take me and my mother as gods, apart from God?" He Said, 'To You be Glory! It is not mine to say what I have no right to. If I indeed said it, You knew it, knowing what is within my soul, and I do not know what is within Your soul; You know the things unseen. I only said to them what You did command me: "Serve God, my Lord and your Lord." And I was a witness over them, while I remained among them; but when You did take me to Yourself the Watcher over them; You are the witness of everything. (Quran 5:116,117)
Yes that's true Jesus in Bible refers to God as Your Lord and my Lord, your God and my God.

The Bible:
It is a fundamental of faith for Muslims to believe in all the scriptures and revelations that were revealed to God's messengers including Jesus (pbuh) who was given a scripture called The Injeel (Gospel) which affirmed previous revelations. God says in the Quran (5:46) " And in their footsteps we sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him: we sent him the qospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God". Many books are mentioned in the Quran such as the books of Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus peace be upon them. The books were revealed to those prophets and contained guidance of God. A Muslim should believe in them. God says in the Quran (2:4) "And who believe in the revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time (previous Holy Scriptures to Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus), and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter."
God also says in (2:285): "The messenger believeth in God, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear and we obey: (we seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."
But long before God revealing the Quran the Last and the Final Testament, those books were lost, forgotten, corrupted or exposed to manipulation and alteration.
God says in the Quran:" Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say "This is from God," to traffic with it for miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby" (The Quran 2:79)
Not only the Quran that declares this fact of corruption but also the Bible itself. So let's read (Jeremiah 8:8)
"How can you say, We are wise, and the Law of the Lord is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie".
according the Quran, the Bible, the historical and scientific facts, man made tampering found its way into the Bible. God put the responsibility on people to preserve his book but they failed in their duty and lost the words of God. The original Bible is no longer with us all we have today is translations which contain many errors and contradictions and written by unknown' that's what the revisors of the RSV Bible say.
So God sent down the Quran in order to correct the teachings that were changed and this time God promised that He would preserve his Final Revelation. God says in ( the Quran 2:40/42) "O children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your Covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, Me alone. And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is)" Even though the Bible was mixed with falsehood but it still contains some of the original teachings of the prophets as Muslims we don't reject the whole Bible but those that have been corrupted. Since we don't exactly know which parts were changed, deleted or added to the original text, we believe on those that confirmed by the Quran and reject which are contradicting to it. For example the Bible mentions that God is one "Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord" (Deuteronomy 6:4). "and I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me" ( Isaiah 45:5) Muslims have nothing against these verses that are clearly confirmed by (the Quran 112:1) "Say: He is God, the One and Only". The Bible declares that Jesus is a prophet "And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee" A Muslim has nothing with this verse too because it's also confirmed by the Quran. But Muslims can't believe in very cruel, sexual, fictional verses that found in the Bible. For examples,
Prophets are presented disrespectfully:
David danced naked in front of God (2 Samuel 6:13)
Noah drank of the wine and became drunk and lay uncovered in his tent and Ham saw the nakedness of his father (Genesis 9:21)
Judah fornicates with his daughter-in-law (Gen. 38:15) and David with his neighbor's wife (2 Samuel 11:1)
Are these really God's chosen people who have been sent to guide mankind? What is written here is just a lie against God's prophets. Would God send untruthful or unfaithful Prophets? Those prophets who should guide people to the right path and to be examples and to courage people to do good deeds and those who are God's holy messengers. Would a prophet dance naked and fornicates with his neighbor's wife? Would a prophet commit incest with his daughter? Would a prophet who supposes to preach God's message make a calf and ask his people to worship it?
God's awful orders in the Bible:
According to the corrupted Bible God commands people to make harlotry Read " Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, [departing] from the LORD" (Hosea 1:2) "
God said to Amaziah, " Thou sayest, Prophesy not against Israel, and drop not [thy word] against the house of Isaac.Therefore thus saith the LORD; Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword." (Amos 7:16)
And another in where God instruction is to steal people (Exodus 3:22) "But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put [them] upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians"
All these nonsense indicates they are not from God but rather from a human. Another corrupted verse that no Muslim never believe in is that God commands people to eat dung!! " And thou shalt eat it [as] barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight." what a very disgusting corruption!!
Racist pens found its way into the Bible:
Another lie against God is in (2 King 5:15)" And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that [there is] no God in all earth, but in Israel"
Paul the racist says " We [who are] Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles" (Galatians 2:15)
"For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman……So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free" (Galatians 4:22/31).
"Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in [their] arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon [their] shoulders. {49:23} And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with [their] face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I [am] the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me" (Isaiah 49:22)
Is God only in Israel? Would God command to steal Egyptians? Are these really God's divine words or they are just racist man-made verses? The OT was very badly corrupted by Jews. No rational person could believe in these verses.
God says in the Quran: " Say: "Nay, God never commands what is indecent: Do you say of God what you know not" (the Quran 7:28).
Cruel verses in the Bible:
"And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old [and] young, both maids, and little children, and women (Ezekiel 9:5)
"And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; [namely,] Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. And the children of Israel took [all] the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire" (Numbers 31:7/10)
"And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves" (Numbers 31:16/18)
I myself supposed to put to death according to (Deuteronomy 17: 2/7) that teaches anyone who has a different religious view should be killed.
God in the Bible:
The most blasphemy I have ever read in the Bible that God came down to earth and was arrested by Jacob (Genesis 32:22/31) what a nonsense!!
"Awake, why do you sleep, O Lord?" (Psalm. 4:23)
"Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouts by reason of wine" (Psalm. 4:23)
"For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed" (Exodus 31:17)
"And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. {6:6} And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth" (Genesis 6:5/6)
WOW God sleeps, needs to rest and to be refreshed? And he is sorry for creating men on earth!!!!!!.
Besides all these lies which are extremely blasphemy to consider them as God's Divine words, many authors has insert their opinions and their own words and yet Christians believe they are God's own words let no one has been inspired by God. Luke says because many people have written about things it seems good for him to do so too (Luke 1:3).
and Paul inserted his own garbage (Timothy 4: 9/13) "As soon as I send Artemas or Tychicus to you, do your best to come to me at Nicopolis, because I have decided to winter there" (Titus 3:12-14). Read also: "Do your best to come to me quickly, for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus to Dalmatia. Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry. I sent Tychicus to Ephesus. When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, and my scrolls, especially the parchments"
Are these God's Almighty actual divine words or they are just Paul's own words?
God says in the Quran "Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against God, or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what God hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - the angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against God, and scornfully to reject of His signs!" (The Quran, 6:93)
Furthermore, The Bible contains stories which are just fables and tales. for example we read in the Bible a woman clothes with the sun while the moon is under her feet and there appeared a red 'dragon' having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns upon his heads and his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth and much could be read in (Revelations 12: 1-9). Would anyone believe that these are God's divine words? another fictional legend is in (Revelations 13: 1-5) which says: "I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months".
All these fables are presented in the book as the "Word of God".
There are many books mentioned in the Bible but not available today. For examples Book of the Covenant (Exodus 24:7), Book of the Wars of the Lord (Numbers 21:14), Book of Jasher (Joshua 10:13) and (2 Samuel 1:18), Book of Samuel the Seer (1 Chronicles 29:29), Nathan the Prophet (1 Chronicles 29:29 ), Acts of Solomon (1 Kings 11:41), Story of Prophet Iddo (2 Chronicles 13:22), Book of Jehu (2 Chronicles 20:34), Book of Enoch (Jude 1:14), Acts of Uziah (2 Chronicles 26:22), The Annals of King David (1 Chronicles 27:24).
Where are these books? Maybe they are still at the bottom of the Dead Sea.
Anonymous authors mixed truth with these false, fictions, contradictions, pagans' teachings, tales copied from the ancient nations' heritages and humanistic sexual lusts and collected them into one big corrupt book called "the bible". Even though I believe the Bible was corrupted but I also believe that it still contains many of the original teachings without any human touch on them. I can feel their Divine and see God's actual true words in them. In other hand there are also verses which I can feel their humanistic additions and lies, verses I feel they could be anything but God's words.

Conclusion:
Jesus (pbuh) prophesied that people will worship him after his departure and that they will follow doctrines were put by men so he said: "But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men" (Matthew 15:9)
Again as I said in the very beginning I have no intention to hurt anyone I just want to show the fact and the truth about our Jesus Christ, the Prophet of Nazareth on whom be peace and yes for sure not to destroy Christianity. I am a true Jew Christian Muslim. Who following Islam is following the pure Judism and Christianity and is following God's religion that has been sent to all prophets of God. When the ex-Christian priest Yusuf Estes converted to Islam, he said he doesn't feel that he converted but just became a true and better Christian.
The Quran reports many verses about the living and the teachings of our beloved Jesus Christ, his virgin birth and his miracles that he performed by God's permission, his so-called crucifixion and his way of life as one of the noblest men the history has ever known but I found it a little hard to mention everything in just one article so if you are really looking for the truth I invite you to search it yourself with an open mind and heart. Keep in mind that life is short and we will meet Him very soon.
If you have any question regarding Jesus state in Islam please feel free to ask. And remember God says: "Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than God.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to God's Will).' (The Quran 3:64)
Also he says "Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by,- who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the even way." (The Quran 5:77)
In the end all praise due to the God Almighty and peace be upon the Prophet in whose blessed city I have the honor to live and to write this article. May God guide us to the truth Amen.

bernee51
Site Supporter

Re: The conflict over Jesus

Post #2

Post by bernee51 »

Iman Jad wrote:Jesus is one of the most misunderstood characters in history.
maybe
Iman Jad wrote: Who was he?
Thi bible Jeus is a myth
Iman Jad wrote: Was he born without a father?
The man on whom the myth was based - if he lived - had a father.

Was he god, prophet or just a pretending impostor? Many questions were raised and still from Jesus' time till nowadays. Therefore, I decided to write this article to acquaint people with the truth about Jesus. I don't intend to hurt anyone maybe you won't believe me but this is the truth, I'm a Muslim and I love Jesus so much and try to follow his teachings as long as I live. If you have any trouble believing me then you might stop reading right now.

Jesus:
In Islam, Jesus peace be upon him occupied a very high position. Muslims place him as high as God Himself has placed him. He is one of the greatest prophets of God. He is the Christ (Messiah which means Anointed). His mother is Mary peace be upon her. God has chosen her above the women of all nations. She was given the title of the woman of truth (there is even a whole chapter in the Quran named after her, the nineteenth chapter). Jesus' religion was pure and simple he was a Muslim (submissive) and he called people to the straight path in submission to God's will. According to the Quran he is blessed in this world and in hereafter. Believing in him is a fundamental article of faith so no one would be a Muslim if they reject Jesus or don't believe in his book or his message.
According to Islam when the Jews went astray from Moses' teachings and when they lost their Monotheism, God sent Jesus peace be upon him to Jews to guide them to the straight path and to get them back to the true worship, the worship of God alone "For the son of man is come to save that which was lost" (Matthew 18:11). He preached the massage of monotheism and submission of God's will. He has been sent to confirm the previous messages not to bring a new one "And in their foot steps we sent Jesus the son of Mary" The Qur'an (5, 46). He had no intention of starting a new religion at all. Many Christians today claim that Jesus came with a new message while Jesus said: "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill" (Matthew 5:17). This verse affirms Muslims' belief that Jesus peace be upon him was sent to fulfill the laws of Moses peace be upon him not to bring a new religion. Since God is one his message must be one and the same for all people. Christians also think that Jesus peace be upon him came with a universal mission while he said he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel (Matthew 15:24). There are many verses in the Bible which Jesus peace be upon him stated that he came exclusively to the Jews.
Anyways, The Christ peace be upon him like other prophets during his prophetic mission performed a serious of miracles. All have been performed by God's permission. Many miracles were mentioned in the Quran for example in (3:49) "And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message) : I have come to you, with a sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird By God's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by God's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe"
There are a lot of miracles which are even not found in the Bible. These miracles were given to Jesus to support his mission and to show hard people the true path of God. However, all these miracles aren't proof of his divinity because they were done by God's leave Jesus said in John 8:29 "By myself I can do nothing".
Jesus peace be upon him himself was a miracle because he was born miraculously without a father. Being born without a father doesn't make him a God or a son of God, if so, Adam (pbuh) would have to be considered a God too because he was born with neither a father nor a mother. God says in the Qur'an "The similitude of Jesus before God is that of Adam; He created him from dust then said to him: 'Be', and he was" (3:59)
Christians think that since Jesus peace be upon him has no father then God must be his father but this is contracting to Muslims' belief and to Jesus' as well. It is written in the Qur'an (19/21)
"She (Mary) said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that non man has touched me and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): thy Lord saith, 'That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us:' It is a matter (so) decreed."
In other verse God says "And they say, 'The All-merciful has taken unto Himself a son.' You have indeed advanced something hideous. The heavens are well nigh rent of it and the earth split asunder, and the mountains well nigh fall down crashing for that they have attributed to the All-Merciful a son; and it behoves not the All-Merciful to take a son. None is there in the heavens and earth but comes to the All-Merciful as a servant" (Qur'an 19:88-93).
God also says in the Quran "Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of god" (4: 171)
During his life on earth Jesus peace be upon him didn't claim to be son of God or God himself but rather a son of MAN and a prophet who does what God wants him to do.
"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak" (John 12:49)
"Whosoever receives me, receives not me, but Him who sent me." (Mark 9:37)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou has sent." (John 17:3)
"I ascend unto my Father and your Father, MY God and your God."(John 20:17)
And when he was asked about the hour he said only God Almighty knows look (Matthew 24:36).
Christians like to call him literally a 'son' of God Almighty but it was known in the language of Jews every righteous person is called a son of God. The fatherhood of God was a term known widely between Jews in that time. It means love and nearness to God nothing more. According to the Bible God has many sons. For example, "And thou [Moses] shalt say unto Pharaoh: 'Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."'(Exodus 4:22). "He [Solomon] shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father and he shall be My son." II Samuel 7:13-14 "I am a father to Israel and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9 Oh Who is God's first born Israel or Ephraim? Anyways let's continue the list of God's sons Adam is son of God according to (Luke 3:38) "Which was [the son] of Enos, which was[the son] of Seth, which was [the son] of Adam, which was [the son] of God" Me and You are sons of God (Deuteronomy 14:1) (John 1:12) (Philippians 2:15) and David was God's begotten son "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee" (Psalms 2:7).
Now, you shouldn't take the term "son of God" literary because as we see God has many sons Israel, Solomon, David, Ephraim and ordinary people all are sons of God. So Jesus was called son of God in the sense of a righteous person.
God says in the Quran 9:30 "The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!"
Muhammad peace be upon him warned us of taking him as a son of God or exaggerate in praising him. He said: "Don't over praise me as the Christians over praised Jesus son of Mary. I am His slave so say God's slave and Apostle".
it is very known that Jesus (pbuh) was regarded in the Bible as a Prophet read for example "And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people".
In addition Jesus referred to himself as a Prophet read Matthew 13:57: "And Jesus said to them, 'A prophet is not without honour, except in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.'" read also (Luke 4:24 and John 4:43). And (Luke 24:19).
Jesus (pbuh) was a great messenger of God. Muslims are the only non-Christians who love, adore and esteem Jesus Christ peace be upon him. In fact, Muslims respect and revere him more than Christians themselves do because there are a lot of awful things that have been written in the Bible about the Christ and many other bad words put on his mouth and yet Christians believe in them. For examples, the Bible mentioned that Jesus peace be upon him was tempted by Satan and obeyed him for a little while. And that he was racist and likened people to dogs (Matthew15:26). And that he used to insult people "You snakes…" (Matthew23:33) "You foolish people…."(luke11:40) "get behind me, Satan…."(Matthew 16:23) and that he was cruel with his mother and called her "woman!" and that he ignored her when she was calling him "Woman, what have I do with thee" (John 2:4) and that he was cruel to other people "Those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them bring them here and KILL them in front of me" (Luke 19:17) "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law" (Luke 12:49) and that he was racist, stupid and many other bad things. Honor to Jesus Christ peace be upon him. He is absolutely free from the things they ascribe to him.
In the contrast, the Quran presents Jesus peace be upon him in the most perfect image. "And Zachariah and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous." The Quran, (6:85)
In the Quran God quotes Jesus saying:
"I am indeed a servant of God. He hath given me revelation and made me A prophet; And He hath made me blessed whosesoever I be. And hath enjoined on me prayer and Charity as long As I live. (He) hath made me Kind To my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; So peace is on me The day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)." The Quran (19:30-33)
Though Jesus peace be upon him is mentioned by name in twenty-five places in the Quran, there are also many titles are given to him. He is mentioned in the Quran as a "Sign of God", "The Spirit of God" and "The Word of God"
"O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary..." Quran (3:45) The Messiah (Christ) (4:156/157) Also he is given a title of 'Mubarak' which means a blessed one (19:31). And the title of 'Wajih' which means high honored (3:40). And is given a title of 'Rahmah' 'Mercy from Us' "So (it will be): thy Lord saith, 'That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us:' It is a matter (so) decreed."(19:21) and 'Min alMuqarabeen' 'One of the closest to God' (3:40), The favored one and an example (43:59), The one who strengthened with the Holy Spirit (2:87) and al-haqq which means the truth (3:53/60).
Muhammad peace be upon him describes Jesus' physical appearance as fair complexion, of medium height , ruddy and his hair of his head is as though water was going to trickle down from it (as if he has just come out of a bath).
Muslims believe in 2nd coming of Jesus (pbuh). Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) told us about many events that will happen just before the Day of Judgment, one of these events is the return of Jesus peace be upon him. He will do many things on earth, pray behind Imam-Mahdi, bring peace and justice, kill the antichrist, people of the book (Christians and Jews) will believe in him, he will break the cross, perform pilgrimage and many other things then he will die after living on earth for 40 years which is the signal of the last days. God says in the Quran: "And (Jesus) shall be a sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of judgment) therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a straight way" (43:61)

The history of Christianity:
Jesus was the godsend man and Prophet of Nazareth and as all the Prophets sent by God, he brought the same message to children of Israel but they rejected him and his message. After Jesus' ascension into heaven, he left behind just a few disciples. Later a man who never ever met Jesus claimed that he saw Jesus in a vision and that Jesus asked him to preach his message. When he claimed meeting Jesus peace be upon him he contradicted himself which made the whole story just a lie. For example we read in Acts 9-7
"And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man"
While in Acts 22-9 we read
"And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spoke to me"
In Act9-7 the men heard a voice but saw no man In Acts 22-9 the men saw the light but heard no voice. This is an obvious contradiction that questions the sincerity of Saul (who changed his name into Paul) and puts him in a doubt.
Anyway, Paul went to the Romans and the Greeks who were pagans they had gods and goddesses and it was very hard to them to believe in One God or that a human being just like them (Jesus) was a messenger of God. Therefore, Paul made many changes and came with a new version of Jesus son of Mary to satisfy their belief, a version which was totally unrelated to the true Jewish Messiah. He also changed a lot of Jesus' religion taking into account pagans' background and culture. The one may ask why did Paul destroy the simplicity and beauty of Jesus Christ's religion and what was his purpose? The answer according to Paul's own words is that he wanted to "win a larger number of followers" (1 Corinthians 9:19)
Therefore, Paul teachings are totally contradicting to Jesus' and all prophets before him. Paul borrowed the sun-god myth and he borrowed the cross and the concept of dying for sin of mankind which have been very common many years before Jesus' time. He borrowed a lot of paganism and foisted them upon Jesus' message.
"The worship of suffering gods was to be found on all sides, and the belief in the torture of the victims in the rites of human sacrifice for the redemption from sin was very general."
(The Paganism in Our Christianity, Arthur Weigall, 1928, p106)
Romans and Greeks used to have gods who died for their sins. The Sumerian too had a god called Tammuz who was crucified and the cross was marked on the pagans' foreheads.
The Pagan philosopher and satirist Celsus criticized Christians for trying to pass off the Jesus story as a new revelation when it was actually an inferior imitation of pagan myths. He asks:
"Are these distinctive happenings unique to the Christians-and if so, how are they unique? Or are ours to be accounted myths and theirs believed? What reasons do the Christians give for the distinctiveness of their beliefs? In truth there is nothing at all unusual about what the Christians believe, except that they believe it to the exclusion of more comprehensive truths about God".
Even Christmas on 25 December which is considered to be Jesus' birthday, is just a pagan festival day of the invincible sun. They used to cerebrate the last day of winter when the sun wakes up of its sleep. Although it is very known fact to Christian scholars that Jesus wasn't born on this day, but yet they still cerebrate it.
The Bible says about decorating trees and imitating pagans' belief "For the customs of the people [are] vain: for [one] cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not." (Jeremiah 10:3-4)
Not only Christmas is the pagan festival day but also all saints days and halloweens are just pagan traditions.
Even 'Sun'day is a pagan reverenced day and that's what led Christians to select it to be a holy day rather than the Sabbath.
Consequently, it's very clear that what Christians today believe is far from what Jesus peace be upon him taught his people in his lifetime and yet they claim to be the followers of Jesus Christ while their beliefs are far from the true instructions of Jesus. They are just followers of Paul who contradicted Jesus' teachings and the Old Testament as well. For example, in Galatians 5:2 Paul said that to accept circumcision is to deny yourself of the blessings of Christ he also said Christ will be of no benefit to you at all. This contradicting the fact that Jesus peace be upon him himself was circumcised (Luke 2:21) "On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived" and also contradicting the covenant of circumcision bestowed upon Abraham peace be upon him and his offspring (Genesis 17:9-14) "This [is] my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant." (Genesis 17:14). But Christians don't circumcise because they are followers of the one who said: "For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love" (Galatians 5:6).
Jesus peace be upon him said that salvation comes by virtue of right deeds, to follow God's religion which had been misinterpreted and abused and keeping the commandments, physical prayer, fasting, and observing the Law of Moses. Paul neglected these commands and corrupted it to Salvation by faith in Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross.
Jesus peace be upon him commanded not go to preach to the Gentiles we read "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 10:5-6) but Paul rejected this command and preached to the Gentiles a very different religion "For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office" (Romans 11:13)
Furthermore, Paul was the founder of the doctrine of the Trinity in Christianity. He declared that God is three; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This doctrine also has its roots in the paganism which most deities were trinities. Hinduism has a trinity called Tri-Murti which consists of three Brahma, Vishnu and Siva (note: Hinduism is known for 500 before Christ). Egyptians and Greeks too have their trinity, three gods merged into one. The early Christians were completely aware of such myths but later when Romans and Greeks converted into the corrupted version of Christianity which is quite similar to their religions, Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire, they tried to debate with eastern Christians about their new beliefs and at last the western Christian theology overshadowed the eastern. Historians of that time recorded that those eastern Jews Christians who disagreed with the newly pagan doctrine of the Trinity were ostracized and sometimes they were put to death.
To say that God Almighty, the God of Abraham, Moses and all other prophets peace be upon them is three is a blasphemy and it goes against the true teachings of Jesus who always kept the commandments of the Law. When a man asked him about the first commandment he said "Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord" (Mark 12:28).
Anyway, there are countless paganism traditions in Christianity. The Easter too is just a pagan day comes from the pagan goddess Eostre. The Ritual of the Last Supper is just invitation of Paul because Prophet Jesus peace be upon him didn't command to practice it but rather it was Paul who said "Do this in memory of me".
Paul said: "For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them"
we read in Deut 27:26 "Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen"
Also we read in John 7:49 "But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed"
Paul wasn't an apostle of God. He is a liar and deceiver he said: "For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? (Romans 3:7)
Furthermore, He went in his lies and said: "He (Jesus) brought the hostility to an end, by abolishing the Law of commandments with its regulations". (Ephesians 2:14) while it's very clear that Jesus said that he came to preach the Law not to destroy it "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." (Matthew 5:17).
Paul even didn't know who Jesus was and what his teachings really were. That's why always we find Jesus says something and Paul says something else and that's why he . Moreover, Paul didn't only change Jesus' message but also disrespected him he thought that Jesus' message wasn't perfect and his teachings were immature "Therefore, leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God" (Hebrews 6:1)
"Saul/Paul had set out initially to subvert Jesus’ teachings. Later he used his new doctrines to undermine the power of the Jewish church as well as the defied Roman Emperor. Paul sought to torpedo Judaism in its calcified form, its narrow interpretation of the Judaic law. Jesus had initiated this process but did not subvert the law. Paul had no such inhibitions; he rejected wholesale many fundamental laws of God. In the attempt Paul succeeded in undermining both the Jewish and Nazarene teachings. He steered Christ’s teachings away from monotheism and from the Jews, (the lost sheep of Israel) and directed these teachings in a corrupted form to Non-Jews…As Jesus had not succeeded during his mission in converting the majority of his Jewish brothers and sister to his divinely inspired interpretations of Judaism, Paul ensured that after Jesus had departed, that Jews would not be temped to follow Jesus’ Teachings. To this end, Paul so adulterated Jesus’ life, purpose, mission and claims to make the new dogma (Paul’s version of Jesus’ teachings) repugnant to the Jews". (Farouk Hosein, Fundamentalism Revisited, Eniath’s Printing Company Trinidad, p. 49)
Jesus never called his religion Christianity nor did he call anyone of his followers a Christian. His followers were called Nazarenes and the word "Christianity" itself was invented years after Jesus' departure. Although Christianity takes its name from Jesus Christ peace be upon him but Christians aren't the true followers of Jesus because as Jews rejected Jesus and his message and swept him aside, Christians too with Paul teachings swept him aside. If there are people who should be Christians they are Muslims. Muslims are the only true followers of Jesus as for Christians they should be called Paulines.
The author Michael Hart talked about Paul in his book
"No other man played so large a role in the propagation of Christianity".
Paul was the one who set Christianity teachings and doctrines not Jesus (pbuh). Now let's ask the Bible who are the true followers of Jesus and who really follow his teachings. The Bible says that Jesus used to fast one month (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2) following the example set by the pious who preceded him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:8). Do Christians fast? The true followers of Jesus (Muslims) are still fast.
-The mother of Jesus covered her head; this was practiced by the Christians up to mid twentieth century but now it has diminished to merely among the nuns. Do Christian women cover their head? Muslim women do.
The Bible says that Jesus worshiped God and he was praying by touching his forehead to the ground in continuing the practice of previous prophets.
"And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him.."(Genesis 17:3) " Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker" (Psalms 95:6) "And I bowed down my head, and worshipped the LORD, and blessed the LORD God of my master Abraham, which had led me in the right way to take my master's brother's daughter unto his son". (Genesis 24:48)
"And the people believed: and when they heard that the LORD had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshipped." (Exodus 4:31) "And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them." (Numbers 20:6)
Do Christians pray like this? Muslims do.
Jesus peace be upon him did not eat pork or drink wine in keeping with Old Testament Law (Leviticus 11:7, Deuteronomy 14:8, Isaiah 65:2-4, and 66:17). Do Christians not eat pork or drink wine? Muslims do.
Jesus told his disciples to greet one another with "Peace be with you" (Luke 10:5) Do the Christians do that? Muslims do. They are all greeting each other by saying Assalamu alaikum (Peace be with you)
Jesus peace be upon him purified himself by washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the religion and of the pious prophets preceding him (Exodus 40:31-32). Do Christians wash themselves before praying? Muslims do.
The Bible says that no one should suggest what they are about to do or just talk about their future plans without saying the phrase "if God wills" Do Christians say that? Muslims do. They always say "inshallah" which means (if God wills).
In fact, what Christians believe and do today is just paganism teachings. The Jewish Christians who believed in Jesus peace be upon him rejected those paganism teachings, Paul's teachings and his pagans' myths because they clearly would recognize Jesus' true teachings which affirmed the teachings of Moses peace be upon him and all prophets before him. God says in the Quran (61:14) " O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of God: As said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, Who will be My helpers to (the work of) God? Said the Disciples, We are God's helpers! Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: but We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed."
When God sent Muhammad peace be upon him and sent the confirmation of who believed in Jesus they became uppermost with Islam and the Quran that confirms what the truth is and denies this polytheist trinity pagan belief.
"If Christianity needed an Anti-Christ, they need look no further than Paul" -The English philosopher Jeremy Bentham (1748-1832)
And remember God says: "From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will God show them what it is they have done" (The Quran 5:14)

The so-called Crucifixion:
The beginning, mission and life of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him were controversial and so was his end. Jesus peace be upon him carried out his mission strengthened by God's book by miracles and by Holy Spirit but yet very few of Jews who followed and accepted him. Jews rejected and attempted to kill him. The Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross for mankind's sins while Muslims believe that this claim is false. Yes Jews planed to kill him, as it was their custom to kill prophets (Mathew 23:37), but they didn't for God saved him from his enemies and raised him up to heaven.
Relating to the assumed crucifixion, God says in the Quran "The people of the Book ask thee to cause a book to descend to them from heaven: indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: show us God in public, but they were dazed for their presumption, with thunder and lightning. Yet they worshipped the calf even after Clear Signs had come to them; even so we forgave them; and gave Moses manifest proofs of authority. And for their Covenant we raised over them (the towering height) of mount (Sinai); and (on another occasion) we said: enter the gate with humility; and (once again) we commanded them: transgress not in the matter of the Sabbath. And we took from them a solemn Covenant. (They have incurred divine displeasure): in that they broke their Covenant: that they rejected the Signs of God: that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right: that they said, " Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve God's word; we need no more)" – nay, God hath set the seal on their blasphemy, and little is it they believe. That they rejected Faith; that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of God" – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. – Nay God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise." (The Quran 4:153/158)
There are many contradictions concerning the trials, death and resurrection of Jesus and all are just a clear evidence of the truth of Muslims' belief. For example,
Jesus was taken directly to the high priest according to Matthew 26:57, Mark 14:53 and Luke 22:54 but John 18:13 says that Jesus was taken first to Annas.
Matthew 26:57 says that on the night Jesus was arrested the priests and scribes were gathered together prior to Jesus being brought to the high priest, but Mark 14:53 says the priests and scribes gathered together on the night of Jesus’ arrest after Jesus was brought to the high priest and Luke 22:66 says the priests and scribes assembled the day after Jesus was arrested and John mentions only the high priest no other priests or scribes play a role in questioning Jesus.
Luke 23:7-11 says that Pilate sent Jesus to Herod who questioned Jesus at length and then returned Jesus to Pilate but Matthew, Mark and John make no mention of Herod
Mark 15:7 and Luke 23:19 say that Barabbas was guilty of insurrection and murder but John 18:40 says that Barabbas was a robber.
Matthew 27:28, Mark 15:17 and John 19:2 say that after Pilate had Jesus scourged and turned over to his soldiers to be crucified, the soldiers placed a scarlet or purple robe on Jesus as well as a crown of thorns but Luke 23:11 says that the robe was placed on Jesus much earlier by Herod and his soldiers and no mention to crown of thorns
According to Matthew 27:51-53, at the moment Jesus died there was an earthquake that opened tombs and many people were raised from the dead and Matthew is the only person aware of this event and no mention to it in other gospels.
According to Matthew 28:1 only Mary Magdalene and the other Mary are those who found the empty tomb but Mark 16:1 says Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome and Luke 23:55, 24:1 and 24:10 says "the women who had come with him out of Galilee.� Among these women were “Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James and according to John 20:1-4, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb alone, saw the stone removed, ran to find Peter, and returned to the tomb with Peter and another disciple.
According to Matthew 28:2-4, they found at the tomb an angel of the Lord with an appearance like lightning was sitting on the stone that had been rolled away. On the way back from the tomb the women meet Jesus (Matthew 28:9). According to Mark 16:5, a young man in a white robe was sitting inside the tomb. According to Luke 24:4, two men in dazzling apparel. It is not clear if the men were inside the tomb or outside of it. According to John 20:4-14, Mary and Peter and the other disciple initially find just an empty tomb. Peter and the other disciple enter the tomb and find only the wrappings. Then Peter and the other disciple leave and Mary looks in the tomb to find two angels in white. After a short conversation with the angels, Mary turns around to find Jesus.
According to Mark 16:8, the women said nothing to anyone about the empty tomb. According to Matthew 28:8, they “ran to report it to His disciples�. According to Luke 24:9, “they reported these things to the eleven and to all the rest�. According to John 20:18, Mary Magdalene announces to the disciples that she has seen the Lord.
According to Mark 15:23, Jesus was offered wine. According to Matthew 27:48 Jesus was offered vinegar. According to Mark 15:23 Jesus didn't accept the drink (wine or vinegar whatever) according to John 19:30 Jesus accepted the drink.
All these contradictions give us one conclusion which is:
"they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of God" – but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. – Nay God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise." (Quran 4:153/158)
Jesus was protected and saved by God this is also written in the Bible read for example "For the Scriptures say, ‘He will order his angels to protect and guard you. And they will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone' (Luck 4:10) in referring to the prophecy in Old Testament in (Psalm 91:12) that God will save the Christ and nothing harm will come to him (Psalm 91:10). It is also written "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation "(Psalm 91:14/16)
These verses from the OT agree with the Quran that Jesus was never got crucified and that God protected him and ascended him high in honor and grace and this exactly what Muslims and the early Christian sects believe. Another clear verse is in Psalm (20:6) "Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand". And in (Psalm 18:3) "I will call upon the LORD, [who is worthy] to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies". There are many prophecies about Jesus Christ in Psalm that Christian scholars always refer to and link them to Jesus (pbuh).
The doctrine of crucifixion and the original sin are irrelevant to the true teachings of Jesus (pbuh). Jesus himself said that he came not to scarify himself for mankind's sins "I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" (Matthew 9:13). Jesus said he came just for the sinners that obviously means the righteouses don't need him (i.e. they were already in the truth path). There is no original sin or blood sacrifice Jesus came only for the sinners. (i.e. those Jews who went astray from Moses' teachings)
It is written in the Bible that if someone wants to be saved, they have to believe in God. Here is another event when a man asked Jesus about the eternal life and how could he inherit it. (Luke 10:25/28) "On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"." What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?" He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself." "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."
Did Jesus mention anything about trinity or believing that he is savior and died on the cross for his sins? Of course not. To be saved is to believe in God and to love Him with all your heart.
According to Isaiah 43:11, God said: “I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior". No one is savior but Almighty God. God also said in (Isaiah 45:21-22): “Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other".
Christians say that no one will go to heaven unless they believe in Jesus' sacrifice on the cross. The one may ask what about all those people before Jesus (pbuh)? And why no prophet preached for the sacrifice and no one ever talked about the original sin. The answer is simple, all prophets were sent to people to guide them to the one God and to the true worship and Jesus was not an exception. And what Christians believe today about the crucifixion and the resurrection of Christ which makes up the whole doctrine of Christianity is also one of these many things that were adapted from paganism. The Greek's god Attis was God's only begotten son and his blood was believed to renovate the earth. He died on 24th of March and resurrected after a while. Tammuz was a savior who died and resurrected soon after. Also Bacchus was the Alpha and Omega and he came to redeem mankind with his blood. Osiris was known for 'the lamb' and he was killed and resurrected again. The crucifixion and blood sacrifice were very common in the early Greeks, Romans and other. These pagan's roots in Christianity tell us very clearly that the pure message of God has been corrupted and changed. Islam can't accept this paganism belief and how someone should be punished for sins of someone else and the claim that 'God' died. Christians declare that everyone is guilty even if he is innocent and does nothing wrong but still he is guilty and should be punished because the sin of Adam and Eve is branded them with sin and guilt. In contrast, in Islam there is no place for the original sin which never was mentioned by any of God's messengers. Was God unable to forgive Adam's sin? Islam teaches that God is Most Forgiving and when Adam and Eve prayed for God's forgiveness they were forgiven. if someone commits a sin that doesn't mean their children should inherit their sins. In Islam everyone is born in a total purity and everyone is a responsible for their own sins and God is always prepared to respond to those who repent and seek his forgiveness.
Now regarding the crucifixion It is written in the Bible that Jesus was vengeful against God and that really couldn't believable. We have been told that when Jesus was on the cross he cried "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Mark 15:34) he also was very afraid and he asked God to save him "And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt." (Mark 14:36). Can anyone imagine that Jesus (pbuh) spoke to God and reacted like that? Could anyone believe that Jesus (pbuh) was afraid of death? Couldn't God the Most Merciful unable to forgive men's sin except by putting this cruel crucifixion on one who was innocent and did nothing wrong?. Nay, Jesus wasn't ever crucified God saved his beloved servant and messenger and the only path to salvation comes through keeping the commandments. And the most important commandment is "Hear, O Israel;The Lord our God is one Lord.

Monotheism (Oneness of God):
Both Muslims and Christians believe in Jesus but they are divided about his divinity. Muslims believe in Jesus Christ as a great Prophet of God, Christians on the other hand believe in Jesus as God or son of God, a concept that Muslims can't believe in. So was he a god or a Prophet? Let's ask both Jesus and the Bible about these questions.
The Bible always tells that God is only One whom Jesus himself worshiped. And so did Jesus who always made a distinction between himself and God and he never made a statement which he declared he is 'The God'. In John 14:28 Jesus says: "the Father is greater than I" Jesus tells us that he isn't co-equal with the Father. I know there are some verses tell that Jesus and God are "one" but that doesn't mean Jesus is God we can't take the word "one" so literally because that would mean we also are gods Jesus said "they also may be one in us" and "...they may be one, even as we are one." What that mean is that he is close to god, "as if" they are one. John 17:18-23 tells how we normal human beings can attain this "oneness" with God.
Also In Mark 13:32 Jesus declares that he does not know when the Day of Judgment will occur but the God alone knows (see also Matthew 24:36) isn't this a clear evidence that he isn't the All-Knowing God? Also when someone asked Jesus about the first and the greatest of all the commandments he said is to worship One God "Of all the commandments, which is the most important? The most important one answered Jesus is this: Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is ONE. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." (Mark 12:28-30).
This is a very clear verse which Jesus declares that God is one and we have to love Him with all our hearts and with all our souls and with all our minds and with all our strengths. This is not only an important commandment but also is the most important of all commandments. Jesus is quoting the first commandment from Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The Lord OUR God, the LORD is one" If Jesus was God he would simply tell the questioner that but rather he said God is one and that what the questioner understood for he said next "Well said, teacher, the man replied. 'You are right in saying that God is ONE and there is no other but Him." (Mark 12:32). When Jesus heard this from to the questioner he said "You are not far from the kingdom of God "(Mark 12:34) Was Jesus deceiving the man? Absolutely not, for God is One and this is the true teaching of Jesus (pbuh). Another example which Jesus made it clear when a man called Jesus good he said no one is good but God alone. Doesn't this statement of Jesus mean he isn't the God "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?� Jesus replied: “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God ALONE." (Mark 10:17-18). Jesus doesn't want to be called good because simply he isn't God. Jesus also made this stronger when he looked at sky and prayed then said "Now this is eternal life that they may know you, the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.� (John 17:3) this is also a very clear verse which Jesus declares that if anyone wants the eternal life they should know the Father is the only true God. Jesus doesn't say anyone who wants to have the eternal life should believe in him as God or worship him or believe that he would die on the cross but on the contrary he says God is the only true God, not Jesus not the Holy Spirit but God and Jesus is just the one whom he sent (i.e. his messenger). Another verse which supports his messengership is in John 13:16 " I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him."
Many times Jesus refers to himself as a son of Man who does nothing on his own authority but he speaks only what the God has taught him (see for example John 8:28). In addition many verses tell that Jesus knelt down and prayed. Was he praying to himself? Absolutely not, he prayed and worshiped his God for he also said: "go to my brethren and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to MY God, and your God" (John 20:17) When Jesus himself had a God, that emphasizes that he isn't the God. Does a God have a God?!!
More clearly that God has declared that he isn't a man and will never be a man read for example: "Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else." (Deuteronomy 4:39)
If God planed to come down, he wouldn't say so. Also he said in (Malachi 3:6) "For I [am] the LORD, I change not"
God Almighty does not change so He wasn't a man and would never be a man. It is written "And also the Glory of Israel will not lie or have regret, for he is NOT a man, that he should have regret." (1 Samuel 15:29)
"I will not execute my burning anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim; for I am God and not a man, the Holy One in your midst, and I will not come in wrath." Hosea 11:9
Jesus was a man and every one saw him but no one will see the God "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape" (John 5:37)
Did God change his mind and decide to become a man? Absolutely not. This claim of God being a man is just a man made lie that was invented years after Jesus.
Jesus (pbuh) knew that there was one God whom he worshipped and to whom he prayed when he said "l ascend unto my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God." (John 20:17)
"But now ye seek to kill me, a MAN that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God" (John 8:40)
Moreover, Jesus made clear distinctions between himself and God he said, "I proceeded forth and came from God, neither came I of myself but He sent me." John 8:42. Jesus also gave clear evidence of his subordination to God, rather than his equality with God when he said "not my will but thine be done" in Luke 22:42 and in John 5:30, "I seek not mine own will but the will of the Father which hath sent me"
God says in the Quran: "And when God said. 'O Jesus son of Mary, did you say unto men, "Take me and my mother as gods, apart from God?" He Said, 'To You be Glory! It is not mine to say what I have no right to. If I indeed said it, You knew it, knowing what is within my soul, and I do not know what is within Your soul; You know the things unseen. I only said to them what You did command me: "Serve God, my Lord and your Lord." And I was a witness over them, while I remained among them; but when You did take me to Yourself the Watcher over them; You are the witness of everything. (Quran 5:116,117)
Yes that's true Jesus in Bible refers to God as Your Lord and my Lord, your God and my God.

The Bible:
It is a fundamental of faith for Muslims to believe in all the scriptures and revelations that were revealed to God's messengers including Jesus (pbuh) who was given a scripture called The Injeel (Gospel) which affirmed previous revelations. God says in the Quran (5:46) " And in their footsteps we sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him: we sent him the qospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God". Many books are mentioned in the Quran such as the books of Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus peace be upon them. The books were revealed to those prophets and contained guidance of God. A Muslim should believe in them. God says in the Quran (2:4) "And who believe in the revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time (previous Holy Scriptures to Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus), and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter."
God also says in (2:285): "The messenger believeth in God, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear and we obey: (we seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."
But long before God revealing the Quran the Last and the Final Testament, those books were lost, forgotten, corrupted or exposed to manipulation and alteration.
God says in the Quran:" Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say "This is from God," to traffic with it for miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby" (The Quran 2:79)
Not only the Quran that declares this fact of corruption but also the Bible itself. So let's read (Jeremiah 8:8)
"How can you say, We are wise, and the Law of the Lord is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie".
according the Quran, the Bible, the historical and scientific facts, man made tampering found its way into the Bible. God put the responsibility on people to preserve his book but they failed in their duty and lost the words of God. The original Bible is no longer with us all we have today is translations which contain many errors and contradictions and written by unknown' that's what the revisors of the RSV Bible say.
So God sent down the Quran in order to correct the teachings that were changed and this time God promised that He would preserve his Final Revelation. God says in ( the Quran 2:40/42) "O children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil your Covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, Me alone. And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is)" Even though the Bible was mixed with falsehood but it still contains some of the original teachings of the prophets as Muslims we don't reject the whole Bible but those that have been corrupted. Since we don't exactly know which parts were changed, deleted or added to the original text, we believe on those that confirmed by the Quran and reject which are contradicting to it. For example the Bible mentions that God is one "Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord" (Deuteronomy 6:4). "and I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me" ( Isaiah 45:5) Muslims have nothing against these verses that are clearly confirmed by (the Quran 112:1) "Say: He is God, the One and Only". The Bible declares that Jesus is a prophet "And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee" A Muslim has nothing with this verse too because it's also confirmed by the Quran. But Muslims can't believe in very cruel, sexual, fictional verses that found in the Bible. For examples,
Prophets are presented disrespectfully:
David danced naked in front of God (2 Samuel 6:13)
Noah drank of the wine and became drunk and lay uncovered in his tent and Ham saw the nakedness of his father (Genesis 9:21)
Judah fornicates with his daughter-in-law (Gen. 38:15) and David with his neighbor's wife (2 Samuel 11:1)
Are these really God's chosen people who have been sent to guide mankind? What is written here is just a lie against God's prophets. Would God send untruthful or unfaithful Prophets? Those prophets who should guide people to the right path and to be examples and to courage people to do good deeds and those who are God's holy messengers. Would a prophet dance naked and fornicates with his neighbor's wife? Would a prophet commit incest with his daughter? Would a prophet who supposes to preach God's message make a calf and ask his people to worship it?
God's awful orders in the Bible:
According to the corrupted Bible God commands people to make harlotry Read " Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, [departing] from the LORD" (Hosea 1:2) "
God said to Amaziah, " Thou sayest, Prophesy not against Israel, and drop not [thy word] against the house of Isaac.Therefore thus saith the LORD; Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword." (Amos 7:16)
And another in where God instruction is to steal people (Exodus 3:22) "But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put [them] upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians"
All these nonsense indicates they are not from God but rather from a human. Another corrupted verse that no Muslim never believe in is that God commands people to eat dung!! " And thou shalt eat it [as] barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight." what a very disgusting corruption!!
Racist pens found its way into the Bible:
Another lie against God is in (2 King 5:15)" And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that [there is] no God in all earth, but in Israel"
Paul the racist says " We [who are] Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles" (Galatians 2:15)
"For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman……So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free" (Galatians 4:22/31).
"Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in [their] arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon [their] shoulders. {49:23} And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with [their] face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I [am] the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me" (Isaiah 49:22)
Is God only in Israel? Would God command to steal Egyptians? Are these really God's divine words or they are just racist man-made verses? The OT was very badly corrupted by Jews. No rational person could believe in these verses.
God says in the Quran: " Say: "Nay, God never commands what is indecent: Do you say of God what you know not" (the Quran 7:28).
Cruel verses in the Bible:
"And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old [and] young, both maids, and little children, and women (Ezekiel 9:5)
"And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; [namely,] Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. And the children of Israel took [all] the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire" (Numbers 31:7/10)
"And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves" (Numbers 31:16/18)
I myself supposed to put to death according to (Deuteronomy 17: 2/7) that teaches anyone who has a different religious view should be killed.
God in the Bible:
The most blasphemy I have ever read in the Bible that God came down to earth and was arrested by Jacob (Genesis 32:22/31) what a nonsense!!
"Awake, why do you sleep, O Lord?" (Psalm. 4:23)
"Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouts by reason of wine" (Psalm. 4:23)
"For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed" (Exodus 31:17)
"And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. {6:6} And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth" (Genesis 6:5/6)
WOW God sleeps, needs to rest and to be refreshed? And he is sorry for creating men on earth!!!!!!.
Besides all these lies which are extremely blasphemy to consider them as God's Divine words, many authors has insert their opinions and their own words and yet Christians believe they are God's own words let no one has been inspired by God. Luke says because many people have written about things it seems good for him to do so too (Luke 1:3).
and Paul inserted his own garbage (Timothy 4: 9/13) "As soon as I send Artemas or Tychicus to you, do your best to come to me at Nicopolis, because I have decided to winter there" (Titus 3:12-14). Read also: "Do your best to come to me quickly, for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus to Dalmatia. Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry. I sent Tychicus to Ephesus. When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, and my scrolls, especially the parchments"
Are these God's Almighty actual divine words or they are just Paul's own words?
God says in the Quran "Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against God, or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what God hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - the angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against God, and scornfully to reject of His signs!" (The Quran, 6:93)
Furthermore, The Bible contains stories which are just fables and tales. for example we read in the Bible a woman clothes with the sun while the moon is under her feet and there appeared a red 'dragon' having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns upon his heads and his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth and much could be read in (Revelations 12: 1-9). Would anyone believe that these are God's divine words? another fictional legend is in (Revelations 13: 1-5) which says: "I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months".
All these fables are presented in the book as the "Word of God".
There are many books mentioned in the Bible but not available today. For examples Book of the Covenant (Exodus 24:7), Book of the Wars of the Lord (Numbers 21:14), Book of Jasher (Joshua 10:13) and (2 Samuel 1:18), Book of Samuel the Seer (1 Chronicles 29:29), Nathan the Prophet (1 Chronicles 29:29 ), Acts of Solomon (1 Kings 11:41), Story of Prophet Iddo (2 Chronicles 13:22), Book of Jehu (2 Chronicles 20:34), Book of Enoch (Jude 1:14), Acts of Uziah (2 Chronicles 26:22), The Annals of King David (1 Chronicles 27:24).
Where are these books? Maybe they are still at the bottom of the Dead Sea.
Anonymous authors mixed truth with these false, fictions, contradictions, pagans' teachings, tales copied from the ancient nations' heritages and humanistic sexual lusts and collected them into one big corrupt book called "the bible". Even though I believe the Bible was corrupted but I also believe that it still contains many of the original teachings without any human touch on them. I can feel their Divine and see God's actual true words in them. In other hand there are also verses which I can feel their humanistic additions and lies, verses I feel they could be anything but God's words.

Conclusion:
Jesus (pbuh) prophesied that people will worship him after his departure and that they will follow doctrines were put by men so he said: "But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men" (Matthew 15:9)
Again as I said in the very beginning I have no intention to hurt anyone I just want to show the fact and the truth about our Jesus Christ, the Prophet of Nazareth on whom be peace and yes for sure not to destroy Christianity. I am a true Jew Christian Muslim. Who following Islam is following the pure Judism and Christianity and is following God's religion that has been sent to all prophets of God. When the ex-Christian priest Yusuf Estes converted to Islam, he said he doesn't feel that he converted but just became a true and better Christian.
The Quran reports many verses about the living and the teachings of our beloved Jesus Christ, his virgin birth and his miracles that he performed by God's permission, his so-called crucifixion and his way of life as one of the noblest men the history has ever known but I found it a little hard to mention everything in just one article so if you are really looking for the truth I invite you to search it yourself with an open mind and heart. Keep in mind that life is short and we will meet Him very soon.
If you have any question regarding Jesus state in Islam please feel free to ask. And remember God says: "Say: 'O People of the Book (i.e., Jews and Christians)! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than God.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to God's Will).' (The Quran 3:64)
Also he says "Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by,- who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the even way." (The Quran 5:77)
In the end all praise due to the God Almighty and peace be upon the Prophet in whose blessed city I have the honor to live and to write this article. May God guide us to the truth Amen.[/quote]

Bag-Of-Hammers
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Bag-Of-Hammers »

If you, Muhammad, or anyone else proclaims to know otherwise what the Bible says about Jesus Christ, the Messiah and son of God, then that makes you all a liar. Controversy over.

cnorman18

The conflict over Jesus

Post #4

Post by cnorman18 »

Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:
If you, Muhammad, or anyone else proclaims to know otherwise what the Bible says about Jesus Christ, the Messiah and son of God, then that makes you all a liar. Controversy over.
The Bible is accepted as unquestionably authoritative and correct in only one subforum here, and this isn't it. You may believe as you like, but you may not claim that "there is no controversy because the Bible settles it."

This is a debate forum, not a venue for straight-up preaching.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by McCulloch »

Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:If you, Muhammad, or anyone else proclaims to know otherwise what the Bible says about Jesus Christ, the Messiah and son of God, then that makes you all a liar. Controversy over.
[sarcasm]Thank you Bag-Of-Hammers for clearing that up. Who would have thought that the answers could be found so simply? [/sarcasm] Just one thing though, how do you know that the Bible is true?
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Bag-Of-Hammers
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Bag-Of-Hammers »

McCulloch wrote:
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:If you, Muhammad, or anyone else proclaims to know otherwise what the Bible says about Jesus Christ, the Messiah and son of God, then that makes you all a liar. Controversy over.
[sarcasm]Thank you Bag-Of-Hammers for clearing that up. Who would have thought that the answers could be found so simply? [/sarcasm] Just one thing though, how do you know that the Bible is true?
The first 4 books of the NT are based on 1000's of eye witness accounts to the happenings and teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus fulfilled many, many prophesies, and performed many miracles. By teaching others that Jesus is NOT Christ, you are proclaiming him to be a liar who is not a man of God, which means you reject the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Which means you reject all miracles, or anything supernatural, or redemption through the saving graces of his death and resurection.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #7

Post by McCulloch »

Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:The first 4 books of the NT are based on 1000's of eye witness accounts to the happenings and teachings of Jesus Christ.
Really? Name fifty. You see, it is easy to make assertions. It is much more difficult to support your assertions with evidence.
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:Jesus fulfilled many, many prophesies,
Again you are wrong. Jesus' biographers claimed that Jesus fulfilled prophesies. Is it reasonable to believe them? They were writing decades after the events. They had been raised with and taught the prophetic literature about the messiah. So, of course, they made sure that their stories included lots of fulfilled prophesies. Even if Jesus had been born in Allentown, they would have written that he had been born in Bethlehem, because that is what was prophesied.
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:and performed many miracles.
According to the promoters of the new religion that sprung up in the late first century. But then again the promoters of other religions claim that the Buddha, Mohammad and Joe Smith also experienced many miracles.
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:By teaching others that Jesus is NOT Christ, you are proclaiming him to be a liar who is not a man of God, which means you reject the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Not quite. Yes, I reject the Father, Son and Holy Ghost of Christianity. Whether Jesus, himself, was a liar, I will not commit myself. Certainly those who wrote about him were. But whether he was, there is not enough evidence through the distortions of the writings of his followers to be able to tell.
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:Which means you reject all miracles, or anything supernatural, or redemption through the saving graces of his death and resurrection.
Pretty well yes. OK. Yup. You got that right.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Bag-Of-Hammers
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Bag-Of-Hammers »

McCulloch wrote:
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:The first 4 books of the NT are based on 1000's of eye witness accounts to the happenings and teachings of Jesus Christ.
Really? Name fifty. You see, it is easy to make assertions. It is much more difficult to support your assertions with evidence.
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:Jesus fulfilled many, many prophesies,
Again you are wrong. Jesus' biographers claimed that Jesus fulfilled prophesies. Is it reasonable to believe them? They were writing decades after the events. They had been raised with and taught the prophetic literature about the messiah. So, of course, they made sure that their stories included lots of fulfilled prophesies. Even if Jesus had been born in Allentown, they would have written that he had been born in Bethlehem, because that is what was prophesied.
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:and performed many miracles.
According to the promoters of the new religion that sprung up in the late first century. But then again the promoters of other religions claim that the Buddha, Mohammad and Joe Smith also experienced many miracles.
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:By teaching others that Jesus is NOT Christ, you are proclaiming him to be a liar who is not a man of God, which means you reject the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Not quite. Yes, I reject the Father, Son and Holy Ghost of Christianity. Whether Jesus, himself, was a liar, I will not commit myself. Certainly those who wrote about him were. But whether he was, there is not enough evidence through the distortions of the writings of his followers to be able to tell.
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:Which means you reject all miracles, or anything supernatural, or redemption through the saving graces of his death and resurrection.
Pretty well yes. OK. Yup. You got that right.
So you proclaim that the NT is not based on eye witness accounts, Jesus didn't fulfill any prophesies, the miracles written in the Bible were lies, Jesus was a liar when he proclaimed to be the son of God, there is no such thing as miracles or anything supernatural, and there is no redemption through the death and ressurection of Christ. You are as wrong as you could be. If you researched the validity of the NT you would see how rock solid it is. Just because all the witnesses are all long since dead doesn't make the truth about what happened null and void. That is the whole purpose of the first 4 books of the NT. To accurately record the facts about the teachings and happenings of Christ. You proclaiming to know for a fact that it is all distortion of the truth makes you a liar.

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by Goat »

Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:
So you proclaim that the NT is not based on eye witness accounts, Jesus didn't fulfill any prophesies, the miracles written in the Bible were lies, Jesus was a liar when he proclaimed to be the son of God, there is no such thing as miracles or anything supernatural, and there is no redemption through the death and ressurection of Christ. You are as wrong as you could be. If you researched the validity of the NT you would see how rock solid it is. Just because all the witnesses are all long since dead doesn't make the truth about what happened null and void. That is the whole purpose of the first 4 books of the NT. To accurately record the facts about the teachings and happenings of Christ. You proclaiming to know for a fact that it is all distortion of the truth makes you a liar.
Or, it could be that Christians , not being Jewish, and not knowing the Jewish culture, misinterpreted what the phrase "Son Of God' meant.. (a particularly righteous and blessed person).

Or, it could be that later writers put words in the mouth of the character that they were promoting.

Or, it could be that the NT is just not valid. For example, you are claiming about 'All these witnesses'. There are claims about these witnesses, but , not so surprising, none of the accounts were written by any of these alleged witnesses.

Now, accusing McCulloch of being a liar is the logical fallacy known as 'ad homenin' or to the man. It is often used as a technique to distract when someone does not have any evidence. Could it be that the reason you are not producing any writings from any witnesses that you say exist because those writings and witnesses never existed?
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

cnorman18

The conflict over Jesus

Post #10

Post by cnorman18 »

MODERATOR INTERVENTION
Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:
So you proclaim that the NT is not based on eye witness accounts, Jesus didn't fulfill any prophesies, the miracles written in the Bible were lies, Jesus was a liar when he proclaimed to be the son of God, there is no such thing as miracles or anything supernatural, and there is no redemption through the death and ressurection of Christ. You are as wrong as you could be....
Maybe, but McC's post is what we call "a differing opinion" here. You don't get to call him names on account of it.

.... You proclaiming to know for a fact that it is all distortion of the truth makes you a liar.
And this what is called a personal insult, which is unacceptable in civil debate. Around here, as I say, "I disagree with you" does not warrant the response "Therefore you are a liar."

Don't do it again.

You would do well to review the forum rules and give some thought to whether you can abide by them, as you agreed to do when you joined this forum. If not, you might want to seek another.