all the non believers?

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

shondaypoo

all the non believers?

Post #1

Post by shondaypoo »

I am new here and Wow I am amazed at all the non believers. Just as I was always taught, that more and more people will stray away from Christianity. People are blind with there heart. They cant understand so they try and use there mind to explore what they don't know yet its right there the whole time or at least it is with those of us who have the HOLY SPIRIT in our hearts. I heard a good analogy last week from a book. It states that GOD is like the sun and Jesus is the light and the Holy Spirit is the heat you feel coming off of it. I hope know one takes that literally! It was a good explanation I thought what do any of you think?

d10sfan

Post #2

Post by d10sfan »

One of the biggest problems Ive seen today (Im a Christian btw) is that alot of churches and believers themselves (me included many times) appear hypocritical to non-believers. I feel that for more people to come to Christ, we need to show non-believers and fellow believers love and to act the same with everyone, in that we need to act like God wants us to everywhere. Im not saying its easy, I just feel that it is necessary. Theres a quote I read a while back that said, "The only gospel people read is you".

Amadeus
Scholar

Post #3

Post by Amadeus »

It is true that there are genuine christians that need to get their act together, but there are even more false christians putting out a bad witness for christ...I know because I used to be a false christian!