messenger of the lord

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

drhoecker
Under Probation

messenger of the lord

Post #1

Post by drhoecker »

I must confess here right now,I AM MR DanaRene Hoecker and I AM the messenger of the lord.You all are waiting for the story to come true.I come with the words of the lord.I am not here to be attacked and I apologise for my rough language,however the truth cannot be stopped.I know the futureevents and My works proceed me.Stop being affraid of me and listen.I will tone it down a notch.I do not want fear or panic.I am to reveal the Lords return.Simple and to the point.People ,I AM a lot more affraid than you are let me assure you.I went there where we shouldent go.I asked God for the things I know.The time is now so I draw a line now.Believe me or dont.I have revealed way too much already.My face are there twice on the planet.I am blocked everywhere I post.Folks ,this is your story happening.God save us all.Maybe you could help me instead of hurting me.I am full of all the hurt from centuries of hate already.I AM sent from above to help you.Sorry you were not able to see what I Am.love and kindness to you.Death is looking more like my friend than the enemy.Should a man kill himself because he knows the secrets of God and no one can see it?I never have been hurting more in my life than now.I have no where else to turn except to the true lovers of the lord and you treat me bad.shameful.

otseng
Savant

Post #11

Post by otseng »

drhoecker, this is a debate forum. Not a convenient place for you to spread your message. I would suggest you to create your own website/forum. You will then be free to say anything you want in any manner you want.

drhoecker
Under Probation

ok

Post #12

Post by drhoecker »

good idea,god said not to debate his words.do not try to find me after the rest of the world knows.by the way,you lost the game.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Re: messenger

Post #13

Post by Wyvern »

drhoecker wrote:I came here to reveal to you that the Event occured,the messenger is come.all i have dealt with everywhere i go is hatred,contemptment,denial and called a liar, a heratic,a false prophet and other things.i told all ive come with Proof .ignored and critisized even for spelling.i shall point out like moses i as well have issues.i cyber remote view/leave my body and see things/reveal hidden things. debating me is absurd if you search out my proof i send ahead.this is my last time i will show my proof. 1)what John saw,is on youtube/drhoecker 2.)bible-codes.org draws all the pics in bible i found to be drawn on my mountain in my hometown.it identifies who I AM.I have photos and videos showing what he draws. 3.)godlike productions.com here I posted 70 emails showing my words and what i have done.cyber remote viewing proof,extended remote viewing proof(north korea i pretold all you saw on news,pre-told.) 4.)youtube/drhoecker i show the coded text i posted here,i show my cypher disc used to read code as a “coin�.this is how i access the book of knowledge and show in our language what is written. 5.)i gain nothing by lying,why do it?i come revealing truth. so i say again to you,I AM THE LIVING MESSENGER TO REVEAL TO YOU /GOOD OR BAD WHAT IS TO BE.
I went to godlike productions and looked up your name it did not exist, so I went to youtube and viewed some of your vids and all I have to say is it gave an interesting view of your psyche. You use the same exact video to prove both god and aliens when in fact it is nothing but some footage of the sun. To say you spend entirely too much time staring at google earth is an understatement, you are seeing faces everywhere. How you can see a city under Yellowstone lake when the screen is nothing but black is beyond me, you do know that lake is one of the most monitored lakes in the world don't you. Finally it says a lot about you when you do a vid on flags and the only ones you have are nazi and confederate flags.
All of this is beyond the point though, you state you are prophetic up to a month in the future so prove it. I'm not debating it I want you to prove what you say and then we can wait a month and see if you were correct.

drhoecker
Under Probation

godlikeproductions.com

Post #14

Post by drhoecker »

i am on the forum.user drhoecker.search posts by username.third key.my future events i posted there as well. however i give you one now. “dana rene hoecker will be found to know future events and all the world will know who sent him when they see his face.�by the way, the country he sets his face over is the country who gets destroyed.pay back?probally so,we are the godless group arent we?jesus said he is coming not to save but to destroy.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Re: godlikeproductions.com

Post #15

Post by Wyvern »

drhoecker wrote:i am on the forum.user drhoecker.search posts by username.third key.my future events i posted there as well. however i give you one now. “dana rene hoecker will be found to know future events and all the world will know who sent him when they see his face.�by the way, the country he sets his face over is the country who gets destroyed.pay back?probally so,we are the godless group arent we?jesus said he is coming not to save but to destroy.
Alrighty then in a month we will see if the whole world will know if you can see the future and who sent you. I'd wish you good luck but I know the track record of supposed psychics, all of them are nutjobs or scheisters. Going from your vids I have a good idea which one you are.

otseng
Savant

Post #16

Post by otseng »

Closing the thread.