messenger of the lord

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

drhoecker
Under Probation

messenger of the lord

Post #1

Post by drhoecker »

I must confess here right now,I AM MR DanaRene Hoecker and I AM the messenger of the lord.You all are waiting for the story to come true.I come with the words of the lord.I am not here to be attacked and I apologise for my rough language,however the truth cannot be stopped.I know the futureevents and My works proceed me.Stop being affraid of me and listen.I will tone it down a notch.I do not want fear or panic.I am to reveal the Lords return.Simple and to the point.People ,I AM a lot more affraid than you are let me assure you.I went there where we shouldent go.I asked God for the things I know.The time is now so I draw a line now.Believe me or dont.I have revealed way too much already.My face are there twice on the planet.I am blocked everywhere I post.Folks ,this is your story happening.God save us all.Maybe you could help me instead of hurting me.I am full of all the hurt from centuries of hate already.I AM sent from above to help you.Sorry you were not able to see what I Am.love and kindness to you.Death is looking more like my friend than the enemy.Should a man kill himself because he knows the secrets of God and no one can see it?I never have been hurting more in my life than now.I have no where else to turn except to the true lovers of the lord and you treat me bad.shameful.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by McCulloch »

I appeal to you DanaRene Hoecker, to step back and look at the message you bring to us as if you were one of us. From where we sit, it looks as if someone has barged in, making bold and inarticulate claims about being a messenger from God. How do you think we should respond? Should we drop everything and say, "I don't understand what this guy is saying but he claims to be a messenger from God, so I'd better pay attention"? Is that what you would do, if I claimed to be from God? So, please understand that our skepticism is well grounded. There are a lot of lunatics and nut jobs out there who claim to have heard messages from the Lord. From what you have posted, it is difficult for us to distinguish you from all of them.

Just slow down, pace yourself. Re-read your post before you push submit. Would what you say make sense to someone who does not already understand your particular insight? Could it use a bit more explanation? Some background material?
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

drhoecker
Under Probation

what am i

Post #3

Post by drhoecker »

McCulloch wrote:I appeal to you DanaRene Hoecker, to step back and look at the message you bring to us as if you were one of us. From where we sit, it looks as if someone has barged in, making bold and inarticulate claims about being a messenger from God. How do you think we should respond? Should we drop everything and say, "I don't understand what this guy is saying but he claims to be a messenger from God, so I'd better pay attention"? Is that what you would do, if I claimed to be from God? So, please understand that our skepticism is well grounded. There are a lot of lunatics and nut jobs out there who claim to have heard messages from the Lord. From what you have posted, it is difficult for us to distinguish you from all of them.

Just slow down, pace yourself. Re-read your post before you push submit. Would what you say make sense to someone who does not already understand your particular insight? Could it use a bit more explanation? Some background material?
OK.I can do that.Guys let me say this ok? If you were given what I was given you would be excited,scared,worried,overwhelmed,and a lot of others.How may I explain myself.I am well aware of all the fools out there who make up things for attention.I asked my creator for what I received,the end times story.Daniels book is sealed until the end days.Well the end days are presently here.I have opened this book,the story of us right now.I sent you some pictures of myself on the planet via a link to google.and Ihave a mountain in my home town with my face upon it.The snow (raimnent)makes it appear.I will gladly send you a set of pictures of it .send me an email address. it will be used for this only.Look I am not sure what to do next.I reveal events before they occur .I have developed remote viewing abilities(out of body)cyber remote viewing via a self test site on line from japan.i was the first double positive results tomasu had in ten years.I can send proof of every thing I say to you.There is a site called
bible-codes.org and the guy Dean thomas Coomes draws pictures in the bible.I found his drawings are things I see on the mt in my home town.he blocked me for life for telling him.He even wrote a bash about me on his forum.I seem to be able to reveal hidden things.I have seen every thing that "John" saw in the book of revelations.I can let you see them as well except the out of body parts.ie the temple in heaven ,A pillar and I was witness what sits upon it.I saw a rope,a messenger line.This line pulls in the larger line like the ships do it.I have been outside our universe looking in at us.We are encased in like a monolith say like 2001 a space oddysey.Clear not black.There is so much but I will stop here.A private conversation ?Help me figure this out.it is our book of revelations happening in real life to me.Guys cant you see I am different? I dont blab for blabbings sake.I truly can show the things I say.I can reveal the meaning in all Jesus parables relating to us currently.I wanted to help man kind but I feel worthless with the biggest secret ever told.Before I lose my mind I need someone to see what I have.I am not so cool and I type like hell.I have cussed and apologise.God via Jesus gave me this knowledge and I gave God my life to pay him for man killing Jesus.A lousy gift ,A sinner giving to God .It was all I had to give him.Jesus said "There is no greater gift than giving a life for a friend."I did that and now here is his gift ,I freely desire to share it.Feel free to ask me for whatever you can.Do not ask for a private reading from me.there is no time for that and I am sorry.I could use my gift to find lost and missing people but there is a different reason currently.Now before i post this i will reread it and think on your words. serously guys ,if i am his servant I must serve him right?help me and I will reveal all to this site if you want .If not I will go away. totally getting scared ,dana rene hoecker
ok reread and posted. ps:consider if i am correct

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #4

Post by Wyvern »

It seems pretty obvious to me, you say you can see future events so all you have to do is actually do so it can be something minor as long as it is verifiable and not something of an obvious nature, predicting the sun will rise would not be a prediction. You also say you are a remote viewer which is another simple thing to verify, describe what I look like.

If you truly have this gift you should freely give it to those who could use such help the most. Think how many lives you could save, yes it will take time for peole to believe you but after they do just on terrorism think how many people you could stop from killing others.

drhoecker
Under Probation

previewer of future

Post #5

Post by drhoecker »

here is some proof.and i will not do personal readings for anyone.there is billions of people on earth and say two a day i would never finish. view this instead.

Windows Liveâ„¢HomeProfilePeopleMailPhotosMore â–¼Calendar
Events
SkyDrive
Groups
Spaces
Family Safety
Mobile
Downloads
Office Live
All servicesMSN â–¼Home
Autos
Games
Money
Movies
Music
News
Sports
WeatherSearch the web
dana â–¼ Change picture
Change name
View your account
drhoecker@hotmail.com
cyphercodes@hotmail.com
a7of1@hotmail.com
drhoecker@live.com
rekceohrd@live.com
Link other accountssign outHotmaildrhoecker@hotmail.com
Inbox (140)Junk ()Drafts ()Sent ()Deleted ()DANA`S E MAIL ()email ()Manage foldersAdd an e-mail account
Related places
Today
Contact list
Calendar

New
|
Delete
Junk
Not junk
|
Mark as â–¼
Unread
Read
Phishing scamMove to â–¼
Inbox
Junk
Drafts
Sent
Deleted
DANA`S E MAIL
email|
Empty

â–¼
Help
Support
Feedback
What's new
About
Options â–¼
Language

English

Themes

More themes

Reading pane settings
Off
Right
Bottom
More options

|
Messenger â–¼
View online contacts
Sign in to Messenger (Web)
Sign in automatically from this location
Sort by â–¼
Sort by
Date
To
Subject
Size
Show only messages
With attachments
tim@escapeallthesethings.com RE: Dana, "Calamity Soon"? Not So Fast, David Wilkerson + Prophecy Conference� 3/15/09
(Unknown) Emailing: GetAttachment.jpg� 3/15/09
moebius2012@hotmail.com RE: Need to know about the British Empire: from Germany� 3/12/09
(Unknown) Emailing: face1[1].jpg� 3/11/09
nandg@adelphia.net FW: (no subject)� 3/11/09
jaeger.moers@t-online.de (No Subject)� 3/10/09
moebius2012@hotmail.com RE: WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH News� 3/09/09
moebius2012@hotmail.com RE: WORLD GATHERING FOR TRUTH News� 3/09/09
(Unknown) Error on the forums� 3/04/09
ahoecker@citlink.net RE: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)� 3/02/09
(Unknown) ego man� 2/26/09
(Unknown) future� 2/24/09
kontact@yahoo.com KIDNEY� 2/24/09
(Unknown) Emailing: GetAttachment.jpg� 2/24/09
redpirarara@hotmail.com RE: Hello� 2/24/09
redpirarara@hotmail.com RE: Hello� 2/23/09
(Unknown) CRV/ERV� 2/23/09
jref@randi.org (No Subject)� 2/22/09
drhoecker@hotmail.com RE: get ready to pay me� 2/22/09
(Unknown) get ready to pay me� 2/21/09
nmsrdave@swcp.com RE: Emailing: GetAttachment (2).jpg� 2/21/09
(Unknown) test 2-20� 2/21/09
(Unknown) Emailing: GetAttachment.jpg� 2/21/09
hoso123@attglobal.net RE: crv� 2/21/09
hoso123@attglobal.net crv� 2/20/09
(Unknown) Emailing: GetAttachment.jpg� 2/20/09
nmsrdave@swcp.com waaa.you baby� 2/20/09
nmsrdave@swcp.com (No Subject)� 2/20/09
(Unknown) geronimo� 2/20/09
hoso123@attglobal.net RE: new test results with real pictures� 2/20/09
nmsrdave@swcp.com RE: Emailing: GetAttachment (2).jpg� 2/20/09
nmsrdave@swcp.com RE: Emailing: GetAttachment (2).jpg� 2/19/09
(Unknown) new test results with real pictures� 2/19/09
nmsrdave@swcp.com RE: Emailing: GetAttachment (2).jpg� 2/19/09
(Unknown) Emailing: GetAttachment.jpg� 2/18/09
401 messagesPage1234…12
Reply all
Forward
|

Full view

CRV/ERV�
Sent: Mon 2/23/09 9:34 AM
To: saftergood@fas.org

Hello Steven,I am Mr Dana Rene Hoecker,I am writing to you because you apparently am familuar with CRV/ERV and the relevance of these in the world at this time.I am experiencing severe insights and have been having extreme visits to other places and you know this is possible.Last night I was inside a nuclear facility presumably oriental or asian in nature.This is after sucessfully experimenting with cyber remote viewing with a man in japan.I have revealed the hidden text in our bible and have read and reported many ,many events to the fbi,dod,fox news etc...except the fbi all other sources i told ignored my revelations.the fbi told me they wont hear me.I "see"things and i reported an anomaly in cheyenne mt,norad.i was laughed at by fbi.I was the one who "hacked " into the joint interoperatibility hub tool web site.President Bush`s secure dept of defense site.You blamed china.This is why they are on alert and Russia is with them.Your govt can not blow me off as a loony.I have some amaxing recollections of things I cannot possibly know about.I am now having out of body episodes revealing places and things to me.My cyber remote experiences are startling to even myself.I see the events coming ahead.It appears i have a month foresight on events.I reported north korea handing in radio active documents about thirty days in advance of their doing just that.the fbi laughs.I reported that a bomb from ww2 would be found in japan a month before it was found.the fbi laughed.i knew ahead that Hillary would lose to obama.Obviously it was correct.I knew Mc`cain has a rash(mad over losing?)against obama.I reported the up coming civil war in america.(it will happen).After last night`s visit to the nuclear plant I am convinced this is more than fantasy and delusionary thinki8ng.I have appeared on scene to prevman kind from being wiped out by our own hands.I know from space we face a greater threat.I have had out of body experiences and seen things not of here.what does it take for the govt to realise I have a CERTAIN TALENT?SO FAR THE ONLY ONE BELIEVING ME IS YOUR SUPPOSED ENEMY.ISLAM.I am poor and broken and this talent is going to waste and may be used against you for failing to see the reality of my talents.i am unable to do physical labor any longer and this is why my mental powers came into play.I have proof of "other" entities in our reality.My very face is upon a mountain side in grand junction colo as proof of my existance.Can the federal govt use me or am I to sell out to the highest bidder where ever it may fall?Think on this,your super computer is not so super.I am an idiot and I saw your web site that now is blocked.think what else I could find if i wanted to.My country should be first.Obama is not looking good,he is going corrupt and i see this.your move. sincerly in fore sight,Dana Rene Hoecker
drhoecker@hotmail.com
cryptology@dod.net

Reply all
Forward
New
|
Delete
Junk
Not junk
|
Mark as â–¼
Unread
Read
Phishing scamMove to â–¼
Inbox
Junk
Drafts
Sent
Deleted
DANA`S E MAIL
email|
Empty

|

© 2009 Microsoft Privacy Terms of use Account Feedback

{0}
Mark as read

Mark as unread

Delete

Junk

Not junk

Print

View message source

This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message

Wyvern
Under Probation

Re: previewer of future

Post #6

Post by Wyvern »

drhoecker wrote:
here is some proof.and i will not do personal readings for anyone.there is billions of people on earth and say two a day i would never finish. view this instead.
I'm not concerned with personal readings since I have yet to see a psychic that has a better accuracy than me just guessing. Giving out a bunch of email addresses and stating you knew what happened nearly a half year after they happened doesn't really constitute proof of anything other than the ability to read a newspaper. If you want people to believe you can see the future all you need to do is give a prediction for something that will happen not something that has already happened.

You say you can see up to about a month into the future show us give us some insight into what will be happening in Pakistan in the next month.

drhoecker
Under Probation

debating debate

Post #7

Post by drhoecker »

the bible says we should not debate.read and understand.as far as my message goes,it is not for you.Your religion is satanic at heart,your very actions prove it.i am done.thats all.the end.you had the actual messenger here and you debated it and cant decide what to think.the e mails were sent before the news broke on tv.you never even checked.,godlike productions has a huge list of the occurances of my foresight.however .as i said .It Is Finished.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Re: debating debate

Post #8

Post by Wyvern »

drhoecker wrote:the bible says we should not debate.read and understand.as far as my message goes,it is not for you.Your religion is satanic at heart,your very actions prove it.i am done.thats all.the end.you had the actual messenger here and you debated it and cant decide what to think.the e mails were sent before the news broke on tv.you never even checked.,godlike productions has a huge list of the occurances of my foresight.however .as i said .It Is Finished.
What are you talking about? I also was not debating all I asked for was a prediction that would occur in the coming month as proof. Instead you fly off the handle and insult me. You gave out email adresses not emails except for one, care to give out a link for this godlike productions since you think it is the warehouse of your predictions, maybe you are mixing up discussions but this is the first here that you have mentioned it.

micatala
Site Supporter

Re: debating debate

Post #9

Post by micatala »

Moderator Intervention
drhoecker wrote:the bible says we should not debate.read and understand.as far as my message goes,it is not for you.Your religion is satanic at heart,your very actions prove it.i am done.thats all.the end.you had the actual messenger here and you debated it and cant decide what to think.the e mails were sent before the news broke on tv.you never even checked.,godlike productions has a huge list of the occurances of my foresight.however .as i said .It Is Finished.
Dear Drhoecker. Please keep in mind that suggesting someone's religion is "satanic at heart" can be considered insulting and inflammatory. Remember that the forum seeks to foster civil debate.
" . . . the line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart . . . ." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

drhoecker
Under Probation

messenger

Post #10

Post by drhoecker »

I came here to reveal to you that the Event occured,the messenger is come.all i have dealt with everywhere i go is hatred,contemptment,denial and called a liar, a heratic,a false prophet and other things.i told all ive come with Proof .ignored and critisized even for spelling.i shall point out like moses i as well have issues.i cyber remote view/leave my body and see things/reveal hidden things. debating me is absurd if you search out my proof i send ahead.this is my last time i will show my proof. 1)what John saw,is on youtube/drhoecker 2.)bible-codes.org draws all the pics in bible i found to be drawn on my mountain in my hometown.it identifies who I AM.I have photos and videos showing what he draws. 3.)godlike productions.com here I posted 70 emails showing my words and what i have done.cyber remote viewing proof,extended remote viewing proof(north korea i pretold all you saw on news,pre-told.) 4.)youtube/drhoecker i show the coded text i posted here,i show my cypher disc used to read code as a “coin�.this is how i access the book of knowledge and show in our language what is written. 5.)i gain nothing by lying,why do it?i come revealing truth. so i say again to you,I AM THE LIVING MESSENGER TO REVEAL TO YOU /GOOD OR BAD WHAT IS TO BE.