Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

SanMan
Student

Does God have a favorit race of people?

Post #1

Post by SanMan »

Hello Everybody,
I'm new to this forum and I’ve been doing some thinking. And I want your thoughts on this too. This is for all you people who believe in God. If you don’t really believe in God you might not want to waste your time on this stuff. You might wanna pursue something else that’s worthwhile to you. Does God favor one race over another? Hmm? That’s a good question to ask yourself. Isn’t it?
I pose this question because it’s pretty evident that there are differences in the races. This spectrum of the races ranges all the way from the Whites to the blacks. It varies greatly. Oh yes, God is a god of variety. Variety is the spice of life. Right? I think God may have done it this way not only to make life interesting but also to show his great range. Wouldn’t you say? I’m a black guy and am 48 now. This reminds me of something some white guy was telling me 15 or 20 years ago. He was telling me that all the different races had their own vibrations frequency. And that the higher the frequency the more intelligent and good looking and classier and whatever else they are. In short the better you are. Then he said that White people had the highest vibration frequency and that blacks had the lowest frequency. Now at the time I wasn’t trying to hear none of that. That was a bunch of stupidness I thought. And who the heck does he think he is. The arrogant S.O.B. Thinking he’s better than me.
Now years later after some not so great experiences and having a little time to digest things and reflect I guess I sort of agree with him a little bit. I don’t know about the vibrations bit but there is a natural difference emanating from the genes of the races I think. Like I was telling this White pastor friend of mine when I was living in Spokane, WA. If you really look all throughout history, what race of people would you say was the most blessed race of all the races? The White race. Right? They had (and still do mind you) the best of everything. And in great abundance too. They were the pioneers in everything. They also dominated the other races. Whether it be enslaving them or taking their land or what have you. So I submit to you that God does bless or favor one race of people more so than any other. And there’s also a hierarchy of the races involved too. Whites at the top. Blacks at the bottom. Now don’t get me wrong guys after looking at the big picture I think it’s a perfectly designed scenario. Now I might not be the most ecstatic person in the world about it because the role I play in this movie is not the lead role. I’m actually more akin to one of the dare I say it …ahem… bad guys. Now whenever I suggest to a black person that Whites are …and I hate to use this term… “better� than blacks and that that’s the way God designed it. They get like I was 15 or 20 years ago and just ain’t goin for it. No way. No how. I never did ask a White person that though. But I suspect I know how they’ll respond based on what I’ve seen on film interviews and also what I’ve read. But that’s just a suspicion. I really would like to get your opinions on this question though. Regardless of what race you are. So please tell everybody what you think about this and your age and what race you are. Ok?

Remember now:

1) Do you think that God has blessed or favored one race of people more than the others?
2) If so which race has he blessed more so than any other?
3) How old are you?
4) What race do you belong to?

Thanks.

Shermana
Prodigy

Post #121

Post by Shermana »

The fact of the matter is that I refused to debate this because I knew I would end up having to force my hand and telling you what you will illegitimately label as 'anti-semetic' but you know what?
I would honestly like to see what you have to say in its entirety that you think I'd "illegimately" consider Anti-semetic, and why it wouldn't be legitimate. Considering I don't get along with a lot of Jews and some of the private talk I make with my Jewish friends on the 80% Liberal Secular American Jews, I've heard it all. I've made Neo-Nazis be my friends after trash talking Germany and Hitler and explaining how they should have allied with the Zionists instead of the Arabs. I am a "Nile-to-the-Euphrates' Zionist and I've contended with some of the most annoying anti-semitic semites. So go ahead. Let me see what you got, just tone down any outright inflammatory terms and show me why you believe I would NOT be correct in asserting that it was in fact "Anti-semetic".

Sum1sGruj
Banned
Banned

Post #122

Post by Sum1sGruj »

Isaiah 40:15 and everything following it is speaking directly upon the nations being inadequate. They are pagans, sinful and greedy. Ancient times were nothing like now.

There is simply nothing that makes Jews superior in any real Christian concept. What I have been trying to refrain from stating has now become something that must be stated:
The Jews rejected Jesus' interpretation of the Bible. Jews to this day denounce any prophesy that is for Christ or renegade angels, saying that it is., speaking explicitly of Nebuchadnezzar, for example. You know what I mean.
It's simply denial, and the race has been shown to be stubborn throughout the Bible.
But I can see why some thought explicitly of Jesus. According to them, Satan was simply testing their will. This is also noted in the Bible.

Only your own warped observation could possibly lead this to anti-semitism. The way I see it, Jews exclude themselves, are often wealthy, have no good opinion on ANYTHING really outside of their own bias, and try to take advantage of their unfortunate past and shoving it unto others.
So of course their is tension on the grand scale. Individually, however, it is often a Jew fabricating something that simply is not there. There are Christian extremists such as Neo-Nazis and the KKK, there are Muslim extremists of course, and there are Jewish extremists in which you are doing a very good job portraying.

Remove the plank from thine eye., that is something YOU must do, because you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt with your contempt that you have such right there below the eyebrows.

Shermana
Prodigy

Post #123

Post by Shermana »

Ancient times were nothing like now? How is that an answer? What about Buddhist and Hindu countries? What about the non-Christians in America? Is America even a "Christian" country? Please back your claim and explain why the cultures back then would be different than the cultures today, in detail. Are you implying that no one today is pagan, sinful and greedy? Quite an assertion!

Dodging the issue of the Canaanite woman doesn't make it go away.

Where did I actually say anything you said was anti-semtism except your line abuot the Jews hating Christians or what you said about "My people" killing him and using the Romans as a scapegoat?

And what do Jews being wealthy have anything to do with anything? I can only pray to be a wealthy Jew one day. Are you implying there is something wrong with wealth and that there are no wealthy Christians? They should use some of their funds for breeding tiny camels.

I appreciate that you consider my Theology to be Jewish extremism, it's a bit different than Kahanism to say the least. However, it is not an actual substitute for disproving the verses and exegesis. Should I not be allowed to have the belief that "Ye are gods" means "ye are gods"? Is my theological view that Gentiles must be grafts to teh Israelite tree not allowed to be debated?

The race has indeed "shown to be stubborn", we stubbornly refuse to be forced to convert at swordpoint for example, we are especially stubborn to accepting Yashua as Christ because of people pushing Lawless ideologies that are alien to anything Jewish and are nothing close to what the original Jerusalem and Antioch churches followed. According to 1+2 Maccabees, Antiochus IV had a big problem with our stubbornness too!

Sum1sGruj
Banned
Banned

Post #124

Post by Sum1sGruj »

Shermana wrote:Ancient times were nothing like now? How is that an answer? What about Buddhist and Hindu countries? What about the non-Christians in America? Is America even a "Christian" country? Please back your claim and explain why the cultures back then would be different than the cultures today, in detail. Are you implying that no one today is pagan, sinful and greedy? Quite an assertion!
No, I am saying, that those verses do not imply that Jews are superior. That's just ridiculous actually, and a true testament to the stubbornness of Jews.
At the time, nations were not all about God. They had other beliefs and agendas. No country is 'Christian', only people. One could point out problems with every single country on Earth, and singling one out is simply illogical with religion.
Dodging the issue of the Canaanite woman doesn't make it go away.
I didn't dodge it, I told you precisely what it was. I've seen this same verse be implemented by atheists and Jews alike, either trying to criticize or evoke others.
Every time, it is the same answer, because it is the answer- Jesus did not do it because of her nationality. He did so because Canaanites were pagans and wealthy bigots.
How does it possibly translate to what you think? Nothing, except vanity, which I daresay is probably a most iconic sin among religious Jewry.
Where did I actually say anything you said was anti-semtism except your line abuot the Jews hating Christians or what you said about "My people" killing him and using the Romans as a scapegoat?
Some of your people killed Jesus. That is not anti-semetic, that is a historical truth.
My people enslaved Africans for centuries. See? History.

I appreciate that you consider my Theology to be Jewish extremism, it's a bit different than Kahanism to say the least. However, it is not an actual substitute for disproving the verses and exegesis. Should I not be allowed to have the belief that "Ye are gods" means "ye are gods"? Is my theological view that Gentiles must be grafts to teh Israelite tree not allowed to be debated?
Extremism is never right. Never has been. Ever. That's because it is more bias then accuracy.
You know, things like black Jesus or wrecking planes into buildings because they are 'saving more lives in the long run'.,
It's crap. The truth is so much more simple and visible that I guess it just isn't enough for some. Some have to warp the truth to fit their selfish agendas.

Your theology is based on nothing. Like I have implied, you are simply taking verses and making them whatever makes you the greatest thing since sandals.
The race has indeed "shown to be stubborn", we stubbornly refuse to be forced to convert at swordpoint for example, we are especially stubborn to accepting Yashua as Christ because of people pushing Lawless ideologies that are alien to anything Jewish and are nothing close to what the original Jerusalem and Antioch churches followed. According to 1+2 Maccabees, Antiochus IV had a big problem with our stubbornness too!
Exactly. Contempt. And you defeat yourself with your own argument. This is why Jesus was not very nice to other nations. You have the answer to your own inquiry, which is the reason why I hold to the fact that you are simply contemptuous. You just want to watch the world kneel to your people.

Shermana
Prodigy

Post #125

Post by Shermana »

Your explanation of why the nations are different today than in Isaiah 40:15-17 is based on nothing.

Can you quote me where I even said Jews are "superior" besides my belief that "Ye are gods" is the Bible's way of saying "Ye souls of Israelites are the prime of the nations". It specifically says we are the pick of the souls.

Telling me my Theology is based on nothing is not a substitute for trying to actually disprove it or doing exegesis on the mentioned verses.

I'm assuming you don't consider yourself an "Extremist" of any kind.

Are you trying to imply that I called you anti-semetic for implying at first that "Some" of my people were involved? Trying to confuse the reader?
He did so because Canaanites were pagans and wealthy bigots.

You did dodge the subject, I asked you if he was calling her a dog because of something other people did or herself, since you refuse to go by the Noahic curse. Why would he call her a dog to begin with but not the Romans? Why does he not say the same to the Centurion? Because he's afraid? He can call down 12 legions, why not call the Roman a dog and refuse to grant his request at first?

I also asked you to back your claim where Canaanites were wealthy. This is where you defended your right to not have to present evidence.

Why don't you go back and count all the things that you have said about me personally, and count all the things I've said personally about you, and then talk about contemptuousness.

I want the world to kneel to Christ just as Israel knelt to David, and follow the Law. If I believe we are a chosen race considered to be "gods" by Christ and David themselves, that's my belief. You don't have to interpret it that way, but if you make it a personal issue, that's not Kosher.
Some have to warp the truth to fit their selfish agendas.
Yes, some people for example try to warp the truth about what they say in the very thread. However, accusing me of warping the truth is not a substitute for demonstrating how with scriptural exegesis.

Shermana
Prodigy

Post #126

Post by Shermana »

Nothing, except vanity, which I daresay is probably a most iconic sin among religious Jewry."
But none of course in religious Christiandom I presume.

Sum1sGruj
Banned
Banned

Post #127

Post by Sum1sGruj »

One thing thing that caught my eye- 'prove that Canaanites were wealthy'.
Are you serious? :lol:

That speaks volumes. For the final time, I am done here. What the rules of debating state is obsolete on this thread now as far as I'm concerned. . The rules don't imply that I must adhere to straw mans and intentional ignorance.

Your really sitting there claiming to know everything, except the obvious things that destroy your ridiculous bias.
What do you think Jews have done to deserve such status? Do you really have the nerve to proclaim that your people's liberation is more then just., liberation?
Jesus teaches that the meek and mild are favored by God. That is the equation to everything he commanded of us.
Your idea is completely obsolete and meaningless. What does being a Jew have to do with anything? It doesn't, only a unfinished promise awaits them and other then that, we are all but the same.

For the last time, I am done here. Your idea is a complete fabrication, and has been for a long time. Jewish stubbornness has been around all the way back to when Moses came down from the mountain.
The most patient man that ever lived, they say.

Out_

Shermana
Prodigy

Post #128

Post by Shermana »

Yes, I'm serious. It does speak volumes when you absolutely refuse to back your own claims that are central to your interpretation.

I appreciate that you accuse me of "intentional ignorance" and that you accuse me of making a "Strawman", why don't you elaborate on how my point is a straw man exactly.

I tried looking up the wealth of Canaanites, I got nothing. You claim you have much experience on debating boards, but apparently the concept of presenting evidence for your claim is either new to you or abhorrent to you.

I appreciate that you think I am "Claiming to know everything", that is not a substitute for disproving my claims or addressing the mentioned verses or my interpretations of them that contradict yours.

I'm assuming you consider yourself to be "meek and mild".

I also appreciate that you think my view is "Obselete" and a "Complete fabrication". I may carry a minority view on certain issues however. Nonetheless, calling it obsolete is not a substitute for proving how with scriptural exegesis.

Personally I think YOUR belief is a total fabrication that was invented by the Romans and has nothing to do with the original Jerusalem and Antioch churches, but do I use that as a substitute for actual verses and exegesis?

What unfinished promise awaits us exactly?

Do you consider the fact that I disagree with your claims and ask you to back your claims with evidence to be stubborn?

Do you consider that Jews don't readily buy the version of Christianity that 99% of its selles are selling to be stubborn?

Maybe eventually you'll want to consider the whole "Graft" and "Tree" thing.

Sum1sGruj
Banned
Banned

Post #129

Post by Sum1sGruj »

Whatever, I;m not debating with you because you are rude and your claims are completely false and infuriating.

If you do not believe the universal Christian doctrine, then that's your loss. Just because you have ancestors that witnessed plagues and prophesy doesn't mean that any Jew today is anything more then anyone else. That is extremely asinine and doesn't even deserve debate.
I know a few MJ's, one of them being my cousin in law, and you are simply just out of your mind thinking that your race is somehow more favored or worthy. It's a mockery to the Gospel of Christ.
You should be ashamed of yourself felling 'proud' that you mock such. It's garbage and a complete, down and dirty insult to ALL Christians.

Shermana
Prodigy

Post #130

Post by Shermana »

Sum1sGruj wrote:Whatever, I;m not debating with you because you are rude and your claims are completely false and infuriating.

If you do not believe the universal Christian doctrine, then that's your loss. Just because you have ancestors that witnessed plagues and prophesy doesn't mean that any Jew today is anything more then anyone else. That is extremely asinine and doesn't even deserve debate.
I know a few MJ's, one of them being my cousin in law, and you are simply just out of your mind thinking that your race is somehow more favored or worthy. It's a mockery to the Gospel of Christ.
You should be ashamed of yourself felling 'proud' that you mock such. It's garbage and a complete, down and dirty insult to ALL Christians.
I appreciate you calling my beliefs a "mockery to the Gospel" but it is not a substitute for actually disproving my interpretation of the said verses.

I am actually quite honored to fell the proud, if you suppose my translation is built on prideful feelings of superiority over scriptural exegesis, I appreciate your assessment. I am honored, and thus "proud" to be a Jew, something I'd assume you'd say would be a bad thing.

I appreciate your concern about what I should feel shame for, I'd return the favor but I'm going to avoid making you the subject of the discussion rather than your claims.

Your answer to Isaiah 40:15-17 was "the nations are different today than yesterday" and then dodged the issue about Hindus and Buddhists. My question about the USA being a "Christian Country" was more about whether they applied to Isaiah 40:15-17 or not. You said that nations of yesterday were "Pagan, Greedy, and sinful" as if that were the difference between 600 B.C.'s cultures and 2000 A.D.s The implication you make is that modern cultures are not pagan, sinful, and greedy (your interpretation of why they count as such) and are thus exempt and that is your scriptural exegesis for Isaiah 40:15-17.

As for "Universal Christian Doctrine", I consider it your loss to adhere to such doctrines in the face of the facts and evidence, I'm guessing you are a King James Onlyist as well, but that's just a guess. Either way, I don't see why a doctrine is correct just because its the mainstream, especially when the scholarly concensus is generally against them, but I assume you think Scholarship on the Bible means little and that the Roman Orthodox had everything right. Or Luther. Or your particular Church.

"Broad is the path to destruction".

Calling my beliefs asinine and unworthy of debate may have worked on the forums you claim you are experienced debating on, and it may work in your church or community or whatever to silence any dissension on any controversial issue, but on this forum you must actually attempt to debate civilly no matter what the position.