Istanbul, Babylon the great ;Please tell me if I am wrong

Getting to know more about a particular group

Moderator: Moderators

joail

Istanbul, Babylon the great ;Please tell me if I am wrong

Post #1

Post by joail »

Istanbul, Babylon the great

I always thought “a woman� mentioned in rev 12:1 is different from in rev17:3, this is because of all of the nations that the Bible mentions in Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Isaiah which gathered to battle against Israel at the end of days and take Jerusalem are currently Muslim nations, however, many writers did, representing city of Rom, Italy for the woman in rev 17:3 is wrong choice; Therefore, I write this to verify that if the name of the woman in rev 17:3 revealed to me or if it is just my imagination.

I took the woman in rev 12.1 is I believe Zion, (Isa66:8) “…for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.� Zion is city of God, (psalm 87:2-3) the city of righteousness, andthefaithful city ;( Isa1:26) were sinners repent, transgresses punished and corrected, and those persist on doing unrighteousness pushed out to outside world, into the wilderness. Zion is Jerusalem and is the city of David, a transfer city in a journey to the heavenly Jerusalem.

The other woman which is in rev 17:3 is Babylon. Babylon is the satanic parody of Jerusalem; it is a transfer city in a journey to hell. Babylon the city of the beast sits on seven heads and seven mountains (17:9) and says “…, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.� the even heads are seven kings (17:10) who crowned in heaven contrary to the ten horns crowned on earth (12:3, 13:1) which tell us, the seven heads are embodied felon angles. In Additional, the head, which is wounded and worshiped by those not written in the book of life of the Lamb, is come out of the bottomless pit(17:8).
1. Now the city which I think Babylon is have seven mountain and on the mountain seven memorial for the kings or for the seven (666) heads.
“The city has also been nicknamed "The City on Seven Hills" because the historic peninsula, the oldest part of the city, was built on seven hills (just like Rome), each of which bears a historic mosque�.
2. The city says, “I sit a queen,�
One of old nicknames of the city is Vasilevousa Polis (the Queen of Cities)
3. The city says,� shall see no sorrow.�
Other nickname of the city is Der-i Saadet (the Door to Happiness)
4. “Great city.� (17:18) or Babylon the great
Is Istanbulwhich means "in the city", "to the city�
“Istanbul Province has 39 districts (2009), of which 27 form the city proper of Istanbul, also called Greater Istanbul�
5. Isaiah “That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!�(14:4)
Ä°stanbul is Hrisopolis (The Golden City),
6. The harlot
Turkey integrated with the Western world, mostly Christians and middle eastern the Muslims.
7.�i am no widows�
I shall not sit [as] a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: {47:9} But these two [things] shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: (Ezek 47:8-9)
Furthermore, in Istanbul Greek Orthodox Christians, Armenian Christians, Catholic Levantines and Sephardic Jews community resides. Likewise, the call “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.� (18:4) is for them.

bernee51
Site Supporter

Re: Istanbul, Babylon the great ;Please tell me if I am wron

Post #2

Post by bernee51 »

joail wrote:Istanbul, Babylon the great

I always thought “a woman� mentioned in rev 12:1 is different from in rev17:3, this is because of all of the nations that the Bible mentions in Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Isaiah which gathered to battle against Israel at the end of days and take Jerusalem are currently Muslim nations, however, many writers did, representing city of Rom, Italy for the woman in rev 17:3 is wrong choice; Therefore, I write this to verify that if the name of the woman in rev 17:3 revealed to me or if it is just my imagination.

I took the woman in rev 12.1 is I believe Zion, (Isa66:8) “…for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.� Zion is city of God, (psalm 87:2-3) the city of righteousness, andthefaithful city ;( Isa1:26) were sinners repent, transgresses punished and corrected, and those persist on doing unrighteousness pushed out to outside world, into the wilderness. Zion is Jerusalem and is the city of David, a transfer city in a journey to the heavenly Jerusalem.

The other woman which is in rev 17:3 is Babylon. Babylon is the satanic parody of Jerusalem; it is a transfer city in a journey to hell. Babylon the city of the beast sits on seven heads and seven mountains (17:9) and says “…, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.� the even heads are seven kings (17:10) who crowned in heaven contrary to the ten horns crowned on earth (12:3, 13:1) which tell us, the seven heads are embodied felon angles. In Additional, the head, which is wounded and worshiped by those not written in the book of life of the Lamb, is come out of the bottomless pit(17:8).
1. Now the city which I think Babylon is have seven mountain and on the mountain seven memorial for the kings or for the seven (666) heads.
“The city has also been nicknamed "The City on Seven Hills" because the historic peninsula, the oldest part of the city, was built on seven hills (just like Rome), each of which bears a historic mosque�.
2. The city says, “I sit a queen,�
One of old nicknames of the city is Vasilevousa Polis (the Queen of Cities)
3. The city says,� shall see no sorrow.�
Other nickname of the city is Der-i Saadet (the Door to Happiness)
4. “Great city.� (17:18) or Babylon the great
Is Istanbulwhich means "in the city", "to the city�
“Istanbul Province has 39 districts (2009), of which 27 form the city proper of Istanbul, also called Greater Istanbul�
5. Isaiah “That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!�(14:4)
Ä°stanbul is Hrisopolis (The Golden City),
6. The harlot
Turkey integrated with the Western world, mostly Christians and middle eastern the Muslims.
7.�i am no widows�
I shall not sit [as] a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: {47:9} But these two [things] shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: (Ezek 47:8-9)
Furthermore, in Istanbul Greek Orthodox Christians, Armenian Christians, Catholic Levantines and Sephardic Jews community resides. Likewise, the call “Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.� (18:4) is for them.
You're wrong...fell better now?
"Whatever you are totally ignorant of, assert to be the explanation of everything else"

William James quoting Dr. Hodgson

"When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, that is love. My life is a movement between these two."

Nisargadatta Maharaj