Do Any Christians On Here Think That Atheists Are Immoral?

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

WinePusher

Do Any Christians On Here Think That Atheists Are Immoral?

Post #1

Post by WinePusher »

Do any Christians on here think that atheists are immoral?

Many atheists and non-theists make that claim, and some have said that Christians claim to be morally superior to atheist. Is this the case? I certainly don't think I am more moral then some atheists. In fact, Christianity is a religion that doesn't say its followers are morally superior, but rather that they are flawed and are all sinners and all fall short of moral perfection and goodness.

WinePusher

Post #11

Post by WinePusher »

McCulloch wrote::warning: Moderator Warning
WinePusher wrote: I am happy to see your re-conversion to christianity, as demonstrated by your post in this subforum ;)
Sorry about that. I use the View posts since last visit feature of this site and then open each of the posts in a new browser tab. I sometimes lose track of which forum I am reading. Since otseng made me an admin, I can post in any forum, however, except for moderating and admin duties, I should not post here.

McCulloch, please review the post Only Christians can post in this subforum. Stop posting here. Go and make the pasta.

When the moderators feel the rules have been violated, a notice will frequently occur within the thread where the violation occurred, pointing out the violation and perhaps providing other moderator comments. Moderator warnings and comments are made publicly, within the thread, so that all members may see when and how the rules are being interpreted and enforced. However, note that any challenges or replies to moderator comments or warnings should be made via Private Message. This is so that threads do not get derailed into discussions about the rules.
No no, I was only teasing you :P

If you like, we can move the discussion and pasta making to another subforum.