Did you know why all Muslims love Muhammad (PBUH)?

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

good
Banned
Banned

Post #1

Post by good »

(Who is Muhammad (Peace be upon him

Who is Muhammad that is followed by more than one billion Muslims
???

Is he a venerable scientist
???

Is he a popular prince
???

Is he a sophisticated Prime Minister???

Is he a fair king
???

The answer is

No
He is greater than all of those

He is the Messenger of Allah

Muhammad received the message from Allah 1400 years ago to call all mankind to follow the true path, no matter where or when; no matter if white or black, his message is for all.

His message is the last and the lasting one, no messenger will come after him, he is the last Messenger.

Who is Muhammad
???

Is he a terrorist, as said by the Western media, or is he the brave warrior who won most of his battles against the enemies of Islam, or is he the genius who resolved all cases and troubles between the tribes.ØŸ

He is the one who protected our Rights

He protected men's, women's and children rights

He protected the relations between neighbors

He established the relationship between Muslims and Non-Muslims .

He organized the relationship between the members of the family showing the duties towards the parents

He prevented injustice and called for justice, love, togetherness and cooperation for the best.

He called for helping the needy, visiting the patients, love and exchanging advises between people.

He prohibited bad manners such as steeling, lying, and murdering .

He is the one who changed our lives and manners to the best .

A Muslim doesn't steal

A Muslim doesn't lie

A Muslim doesn't drink alcohol.

A Muslim doesn't commit adultery

A Muslim doesn't cheat

A Muslim doesn't kill innocent people

A Muslim doesn't harm his neighbors

A Muslim obeys his parents and helps them

A Muslim is kind to young and elderly people, to women and to weak people.

A Muslim doesn't torture humans or even animals

A Muslim loves his wife and takes care of his children and show mercy towards them until the last day of his life.

A Muslim's relationship towards his children never stops even when they become adults

(He is Muhammad (PBUH

Did you know what does Muhammad mean for Muslims?

Every Muslim loves Muhammad (peace be upon him) more than himself and more than everything in his life.

Before judging a person be neutral and:

1-Listen to this person, and follow his doings.

2-Compare his ideas and teachings with what is acceptable to the mind and heart.

3-If you think that his thoughts are right, compare them with his doings; is he applying his teachings?

If he is applying his teachings and sayings, so he is for sure right and one must believe him.

Source

https://www.slideboom.com/presentations ... -Muhammad-

B-O-H
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by B-O-H »

Muhammad is in the Bible. He is the false prophet, the Antichrist. He was responsible for 1000's of murders, kept women as sex slaves, and had sex with a 9 year old to whom he lusted after since she was 6. If you want to get to know Muhammad, look at Sadam Hussein, and all of those killing terrorist that demand you love Muhammad, and no one else. THAT is Muhammad.

flitzerbiest
Sage

Post #3

Post by flitzerbiest »

It seems to me that Christians who wish to hold Muhammad accountable as a murderer because of his military exploits really ought to take a harder look at the track records of Moses, Joshua, the Judges, Saul and David. Why the double standard?
good wrote:A Muslim doesn't steal
A Muslim doesn't lie
A Muslim doesn't drink alcohol.
A Muslim doesn't commit adultery
A Muslim doesn't cheat
A Muslim doesn't kill innocent people
A Muslim doesn't harm his neighbors
A Muslim obeys his parents and helps them
A Muslim is kind to young and elderly people, to women and to weak people.
A Muslim doesn't torture humans or even animals
A Muslim loves his wife and takes care of his children and show mercy towards them until the last day of his life.
To the extent that religion encourages piety/goodness, I think that it is a positive thing. Unfortunately, religion often produces behavior contrary to that which it teaches.

Murad
Guru

Post #4

Post by Murad »

flitzerbiest wrote:It seems to me that Christians who wish to hold Muhammad accountable as a murderer because of his military exploits really ought to take a harder look at the track records of Moses, Joshua, the Judges, Saul and David.

Why the double standard?
When one can't disprove Islamic Theology, in the desperate attempt to preach their own religion or ideology they attack Muhammad(pbuh) instead.

And yes, the hypocrisy is right in your face, Paul dragged innocent Jews out of their homes to get slaughtered barbarically. Solomon slept with 1000 women(in the Bible), 3-year old slave girls were ordered to be raped by Moses(Numbers 31:7,17-18)[In Judaism a girl 3 years old can have intercourse]

What about God in the Bible commanding the killing of BABIES & INFANTS... yes HELPLESS BABIES & HELPLESS INFANTS? I would really, really love a justification:
1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, INFANT AND SUCKLING, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
Psalm 137:8-9
8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!
Christians often preach "love your enemy" ? An absolute lie, debunked by their own holy scripture.
Islam forbids killing of Babies, Infants, Elderly, something that God in the Bible encourages eagerly.
flitzerbiest wrote: Unfortunately, religion often produces behavior contrary to that which it teaches.
Indeed. A muslim once said: "Thank God i found Islam before i found the muslims", its ashame, but its the honest truth.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---

B-O-H
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by B-O-H »

Murad wrote:
flitzerbiest wrote:It seems to me that Christians who wish to hold Muhammad accountable as a murderer because of his military exploits really ought to take a harder look at the track records of Moses, Joshua, the Judges, Saul and David.

Why the double standard?
When one can't disprove Islamic Theology, in the desperate attempt to preach their own religion or ideology they attack Muhammad(pbuh) instead.

And yes, the hypocrisy is right in your face, Paul dragged innocent Jews out of their homes to get slaughtered barbarically. Solomon slept with 1000 women(in the Bible), 3-year old slave girls were ordered to be raped by Moses(Numbers 31:7,17-18)[In Judaism a girl 3 years old can have intercourse]

What about God in the Bible commanding the killing of BABIES & INFANTS... yes HELPLESS BABIES & HELPLESS INFANTS? I would really, really love a justification:
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, INFANT AND SUCKLING, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
8 O daughter of Babylon, O destroyed one, O the happiness of him who repayeth to thee thy deed, That thou hast done to us.
9 O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!
Christians often preach "love your enemy" ? An absolute lie, debunked by their own holy scripture.
Islam forbids killing of Babies, Infants, Elderly, something that God in the Bible encourages eagerly.
flitzerbiest wrote: Unfortunately, religion often produces behavior contrary to that which it teaches.
Indeed. A muslim once said: "Thank God i found Islam before i found the muslims", its ashame, but its the honest truth.

Christians worshop God through Jesus. Not David, not Moses..ect. Only Jesus. Worshopping Prophets is a big no-no.

A lot of things depicted in the New Testament set great examples of how NOT to act. It's also a Testament to the awsome powers God can have against a source of people causing him pain, and THe Koran actually threatens his very existance. I wonder if he will go Old-Testament againts it. Wouldn't you, if you were the Father of Christ?
Last edited by B-O-H on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flitzerbiest
Sage

Post #6

Post by flitzerbiest »

B-O-H wrote:
Murad wrote:

Why the double standard?

Christians worshop God through Jesus. Not David, not Moses..ect. Only Jesus. Worshopping Prophets is a big no-no.
The point is that Christian scriptures are just as full of bloody imperatives as the Qu'ran. Mature believers of BOTH faiths:

1. Admit this
2. Disavow violence
3. Focus on those aspects of their faith which are benevolent and peacemaking.

B-O-H
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by B-O-H »

flitzerbiest wrote:
B-O-H wrote:
Murad wrote:

Why the double standard?

The point is that Christian scriptures are just as full of bloody imperatives as the Qu'ran. Mature believers of BOTH faiths:

1. Admit this
2. Disavow violence
3. Focus on those aspects of their faith which are benevolent and peacemaking.

Christians worshop God through Jesus. Not David, not Moses..ect. Only Jesus. Worshopping Prophets is a big no-no. Christians will not ignore the FACTS about the Koran that directly ties ALL of Islamic terrorism to Muhammad's direct influence. We will NOT submit to your will.
Last edited by B-O-H on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B-O-H
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by B-O-H »

Murad wrote:

Why the double standard?

A lot of things depicted in the New Testament set great examples of how NOT to act. It's also a Testament to the awsome powers God can have against a source of people causing him pain, and THe Koran actually threatens his very existance. I wonder if he will go Old-Testament againts it. Wouldn't you, if you were the Father of Christ?

Murad
Guru

Post #9

Post by Murad »

flitzerbiest wrote: 1. Admit this
Thats why muslims gain more negative attention than christians, to be honest there are far less muslims that sugar coat their scripture than Christians.
flitzerbiest wrote: 2. Disavow violence
Certain aspects of the Quran & Bible are 'historical', & in Christianity & Islam we are both taught that forgiveness is always best.
flitzerbiest wrote: 3. Focus on those aspects of their faith which are benevolent and peacemaking.
Yes, the most important point you have raised.
I personally dont believe there is any need for me to sugar coat my scripture, all i believe is that i have a responsibility as a muslim to refute false allegations.
B-O-H wrote: Christians worshop God through Jesus. Not David, not Moses..ect. Only Jesus.
Thanks for the news flash.
B-O-H wrote: Worshopping Prophets is a big no-no.
Exactly, Christianity is the only religion that worships a prophet,
So, be careful before you dig your own grave:
Prophet

A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed
John 8:28-29 wrote: So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am [the one I claim to be] and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.�
B-O-H wrote: Christians will not ignore the FACTS about the Koran that directly ties ALL of Islamic terrorism to Muhammad's direct influence.
What are the facts that relate to terrorism?
B-O-H wrote: We will NOT submit to your will.
Thats funny, do i care?

B-O-H wrote: A lot of things depicted in the New Testament set great examples of how NOT to act. It's also a Testament to the awsome powers God can have against a source of people causing him pain, and THe Koran actually threatens his very existance.
Actually quite the contrary.
The 4 canonical Gospels are one of the least authentic "Holy" scriptures in the world.
Can you provide conclusive evidence to prove who actually wrote them?
Why were they written 35-90 years after the disappearance of Christ?
Why were they edited? Does Gods word need editing?

How does such crystal clear detail in the Gospels originate from "Oral Tradition"?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---