The pursuit of knowledge and truth, through God, through science, through civil and engaging debate

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic
otseng
First Post
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 am  Your own custom title Reply with quote

For 500 tokens, you can have your own custom title below your name in your posts. Custom titles are limited to 40 characters and cannot contain any HTML or bbcode. They must also conform to the standards to this site (no profanity, no attacks on others). Each time you change your custom title will cost an additional 500 tokens.
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 11: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Like this post
ChristShepherd wrote:
Can you fix me up with the following?

Science climbs the ladder of Discovery
Religion kneels at the Altar of Superstition

That's way over the allowed 40 characters, you might want to pick a shorter title.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 12: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Like this post
Lucia wrote:
ChristShepherd wrote:
Can you fix me up with the following?

That's way over the allowed 40 characters, you might want to pick a shorter title.

Also, rather than being a "title", it appears to me to be more of a flame-baitish statement.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 13: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:26 am

Like this post
Handsome, Charming, and Debonair

Can you fix me up?
Christ Shepherd

Goto top, bottom
MPG Recipient Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 14: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:55 am

Like this post
ChristShepherd wrote:
Handsome, Charming, and Debonair

Can you fix me up?
Christ Shepherd

The title has been added to your profile. As to adding the attributes to your person, you're on your own.

500 tokens charged.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 15: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:08 am

Like this post
ChristShepherd wrote:

I think that would make a great signature, but a terrible title, even if within the 40 character limit. The statement does not even refer to you.

How about "Climber of the ladder of discovery"? That sounds like a good title.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 16: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Like this post
Otseng,

Would you please hook me up with something badboyish, like maybe: "Under Probation"?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 17: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Like this post
Wow, that was uber quick!

And a cool new avatar to boot. Cool

Thanks a million! Very Happy

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 18: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Like this post
Icarus Fallen wrote:
Otseng,

Would you please hook me up with something badboyish, like maybe: "Under Probation"?

Sponsored by the moderating team.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 19: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Like this post
Mmm. It seems the badboy persona is already working its magic with the chicks. Laughing

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 20: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:17 am

Like this post
Could I get..wow its hard to think of something to describe me...how about: Crazy Mormon!

Goto top, bottom

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter