A civil debate forum for people of all persuasions (Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, Christians, and adherents of any religion)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic
otseng
First Post
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 am  Your own custom title Reply with quote

For 500 tokens, you can have your own custom title below your name in your posts. Custom titles are limited to 40 characters and cannot contain any HTML or bbcode. They must also conform to the standards to this site (no profanity, no attacks on others). Each time you change your custom title will cost an additional 500 tokens.
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 31: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 am

Like this post
I guess instead of crazy mormon, could it be Supporter of Equal Rights?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 32: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:22 am

Like this post
mormon boy51 wrote:

Don't feel pressured into changing it. It's your choice and Crazy Mormon rocks Very Happy

Last edited by fewwillfindit on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 33: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 am

Like this post
fewwillfindit wrote:
mormon boy51 wrote:

Don't feel bullied into changing it. It's your choice and Crazy Mormon rocks Very Happy

I dont feel bullied at all, either one works for me. I would try something humorous but it'll be hard to beat Murads.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 34: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:30 am

Like this post
mormon boy51 wrote:
fewwillfindit wrote:
mormon boy51 wrote:

Don't feel bullied into changing it. It's your choice and Crazy Mormon rocks Very Happy

I dont feel bullied at all, either one works for me. I would try something humorous but it'll be hard to beat Murads.

That's true. Murad's is pretty good. By the way, I immediately edited my post to soften "bullied" a bit, but I was too late; you had already grabbed it.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 35: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:34 am

Like this post
fewwillfindit wrote:
mormon boy51 wrote:
fewwillfindit wrote:
mormon boy51 wrote:

That's true. Murad's is pretty good. By the way, I immediately edited my post to soften "bullied" a bit, but I was too late; you had already grabbed it.

ha ha Very Happy, its not a big deal. Thats happened to me before, makes me laugh! icon_dance

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 36: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 am

Like this post
fewwillfindit wrote:
I would like:

δουλος ιησου χριστου
doulos Iesous Christos

If I can't have two lines of text lined up as it is above, then the following will suffice:

δουλος ιησου χριστου

Title created. 500 tokens deducted.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 37: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:09 am

Like this post
mormon boy51 wrote:

Which is your final answer? Remember, there are no refunds.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 38: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:21 am

Like this post
fewwillfindit wrote:
I would like:

δουλος ιησου χριστου
doulos Iesous Christos

If I can't have two lines of text lined up as it is above, then the following will suffice:

δουλος ιησου χριστου

For those who's Greek is a bit rusty, a less pedantic version of this would be: servant of Jesus Christ.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 39: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:55 am

Like this post
Crazy Mormon, then.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 40: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Like this post
mormon boy51 wrote:
Crazy Mormon, then.

Done. 500 tokens charged.

Goto top, bottom

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter