Moderator: Moderators

Musaa
Banned
Banned

Ques ; Who are the Zionist ?

Post #1

Post by Musaa »

Ques ; Who are the Zionist ?
Try to get a better understanding of who and what they are and what do they have to do with the jews of today !

cnorman18

Re: Ques ; Who are the Zionist ?

Post #2

Post by cnorman18 »

Musaa wrote:Ques ; Who are the Zionist ?
Try to get a better understanding of who and what they are and what do they have to do with the jews of today !
From Wikipedia (q.v.):

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is primarily a nationalist or national liberation Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.
Anyone who believes that Israel is a legitimate state and has a right to exist like any other state is a "Zionist." By that definition, the majority of Americans are Zionists, and of course virtually all Jews (though there are a few exceptions). There is more information at the link, but that will do for a start.

Musaa
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Musaa »

cnorman18 wrote:
From Wikipedia (q.v.):

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is primarily a nationalist or national liberation Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.
Anyone who believes that Israel is a legitimate state and has a right to exist like any other state is a "Zionist." By that definition, the majority of Americans are Zionists, and of course virtually all Jews (though there are a few exceptions). There is more information at the link, but that will do for a start.

Thank you for your answer , may I have the name of your resource . Because I need the name of your source to give my teacher . Also any date , time , maps etc when these thing began , Thank you very much .Musaa

cnorman18

Post #4

Post by cnorman18 »

Musaa wrote:
cnorman18 wrote:
From Wikipedia (q.v.):

Thank you for your answer , may I have the name of your resource . Because I need the name of your source to give my teacher . Also any date , time , maps etc when these thing began , Thank you very much .Musaa
The source was given in the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Good sources aren't hard to find, but first you have to stop using hate sites.

Musaa
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Musaa »

cnorman18 wrote:
Musaa wrote:
cnorman18 wrote:
From Wikipedia (q.v.):

The source was given in the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Good sources aren't hard to find, but first you have to stop using hate sites.

Help me out here ok I have been reading the fourm off and on for few days now , Those site you and other use here are they not hate site , To de-mean , insult , be-little , attack , to deceiver other people about Islam as a whole ? Before you ask I not muslim . I E-mail my teach this site so we can discuss hate you speak after Thank-giveing . I can't wait to see the look on his face .

Darias
Guru

Post #6

Post by Darias »

Musaa wrote:Help me out here ok I have been reading the fourm off and on for few days now , Those site you and other use here are they not hate site , To de-mean , insult , be-little , attack , to deceiver other people about Islam as a whole ? Before you ask I not muslim . I E-mail my teach this site so we can discuss hate you speak after Thank-giveing . I can't wait to see the look on his face .
This purpose of this site is to discuss religion (Christianity and others) and culture and politics and other things.

This site is not a Christian propaganda site that demeans Muslims.

Some of the moderators don't even believe in God.

For the most part this site is balanced and fair, even though there are a few biased posts here and there.

This is a place to learn about religion, and to debate and question all religious beliefs.

Muslim beliefs are just as subject to debate as any Christian beliefs are. There are no favorites here.

Musaa
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by Musaa »

Rhonan wrote:
Musaa wrote:Help me out here ok I have been reading the fourm off and on for few days now , Those site you and other use here are they not hate site , To de-mean , insult , be-little , attack , to deceiver other people about Islam as a whole ? Before you ask I not muslim . I E-mail my teach this site so we can discuss hate you speak after Thank-giveing . I can't wait to see the look on his face .
This purpose of this site is to discuss religion (Christianity and others) and culture and politics and other things.

This site is not a Christian propaganda site that demeans Muslims.

Some of the moderators don't even believe in God.

For the most part this site is balanced and fair, even though there are a few biased posts here and there.

This is a place to learn about religion, and to debate and question all religious beliefs.

Muslim beliefs are just as subject to debate as any Christian beliefs are. There are no favorites here.

Hello Rhonan , You may not believe this but my asssignment was to check the debates of the diffrent religons , cultures , and the balanced and fairness that given doing to these debates . This is the reson why I got on line and Google and it brought me to this forum . And like I have said I have been reading the forum off and on to check out the ( Balanced & Fairness ) , In these debate , I have also went to the link here where it speak of ( Probation ) to read who was on ( Probation and who have been Banned ) and why . I also went to the link here call ( Comments , Suggestions , and Questions ) I copy and paste the forum rules . and sent them along with 20 diffrent debate from this forum , To my teacher , . And what I have found was deep . I can wait to get back to school to discuss this one . Now my understanding of ( Balanced ) is ...

Balanced ~
1. A weighing device, especially one consisting of a rigid beam horizontally suspended by a low-friction support at its center, with identical weighing pans hung at either end, one of which holds an unknown weight while the effective weight in the other is increased by known amounts until the beam is level and motionless.
2. A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.

Fairness ~
1. Of pleasing appearance, especially because of a pure or fresh quality; comely.
a. Light in color, especially blond: fair hair.
b. Of light complexion: fair skin.
3. Free of clouds or storms; clear and sunny: fair skies.
4. Free of blemishes or stains; clean and pure: one's fair name.
5. Promising; likely: We're in a fair way to succeed.
a. Having or exhibiting a disposition that is free of favoritism or bias; impartial: a fair mediator.
b. Just to all parties; equitable: a compromise that is fair to both factions.
7. Being in accordance with relative merit or significance: She wanted to receive her fair share of the proceeds.

This will be my last post on this subject , I see no need to waste any more time on this subject .

Musaa
Banned
Banned

Who are the Zionist ?

Post #8

Post by Musaa »

Being cnorman18 gave his short version of Who are the Zionist ? I'll ask the question again Who are the Zionist ?

cnorman18

Re: Who are the Zionist ?

Post #9

Post by cnorman18 »

Musaa wrote:Being cnorman18 gave his short version of Who are the Zionist ? I'll ask the question again Who are the Zionist ?
What is YOUR answer? What answers are you trying to elicit here? What do you hope to see?

Musaa
Banned
Banned

Re: Who are the Zionist ?

Post #10

Post by Musaa »

cnorman18 wrote:
Musaa wrote:Being cnorman18 gave his short version of Who are the Zionist ? I'll ask the question again Who are the Zionist ?
What is YOUR answer? What answers are you trying to elicit here? What do you hope to see?

If you have another answer your more then welcome to try again ok ! I'm not playing this backward / forward with you it just waste time .