Prayer Request

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

Squall
Student

Prayer Request

Post #1

Post by Squall »

I know I am new here and I havent had much chance to meet people here but I will request your prayers anyway. Due to the extreme heat in my area as of later my father suffered from dehydration and when we took him to the hospital we discovered that he also has pneumonia. On top of this he is a dieabetic and his blood sugar was high. Right now he is in the hospital with a fever fighting the infection in his lungs. Any prayers would be much apreciated.

Squall
Student

Post #2

Post by Squall »

WOW what a huge response and out pouring of compasion from my fellow christians!! I'm touched really I am. Since you are all so eager to know my father is home and doing better he's recovering now.

keltzkroz
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by keltzkroz »

I'm sorry I did not get to post a response earlier, but I did keep your dad's condition in my prayers. I am glad to hear that he is recovering. Take care!

windy
Site Supporter

Re: Prayer Request

Post #4

Post by windy »

Squall wrote:I know I am new here and I havent had much chance to meet people here but I will request your prayers anyway. Due to the extreme heat in my area as of later my father suffered from dehydration and when we took him to the hospital we discovered that he also has pneumonia. On top of this he is a dieabetic and his blood sugar was high. Right now he is in the hospital with a fever fighting the infection in his lungs. Any prayers would be much apreciated.
Our Prayers are with you dear friend for your Father for you, and your family. :)