muslims who encountered jesus or isa...

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

Murad
Guru

Post #2

Post by Murad »

What is the question for debate?
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---

East of Eden
Under Suspension

Post #3

Post by East of Eden »

Murad wrote:What is the question for debate?
How about, What do people think of the phenomenon of Muslims coming to faith in Christ after having visions of Him? I don't hear of Christians having visions of Muhammed.
"We are fooling ourselves if we imagine that we can ever make the authentic Gospel popular......it is too simple in an age of rationalism; too narrow in an age of pluralism; too humiliating in an age of self-confidence; too demanding in an age of permissiveness; and too unpatriotic in an age of blind nationalism." Rev. John R.W. Stott, CBE

MSCONFIG

Post #4

Post by MSCONFIG »

Muslims believe in Jesus Christ, so if they were to have a dream about him then they would dream about their Prophet
I don't hear of Christians having visions of Muhammed
Christian sees Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) in Dream & Converts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wuFFX3M0oY

East of Eden
Under Suspension

Post #5

Post by East of Eden »

MSCONFIG wrote: Muslims believe in Jesus Christ, so if they were to have a dream about him then they would dream about their Prophet
I don't hear of Christians having visions of Muhammed
Christian sees Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) in Dream & Converts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wuFFX3M0oY
If Muhammed was a prophet, what was his miracle or prophecy?
"We are fooling ourselves if we imagine that we can ever make the authentic Gospel popular......it is too simple in an age of rationalism; too narrow in an age of pluralism; too humiliating in an age of self-confidence; too demanding in an age of permissiveness; and too unpatriotic in an age of blind nationalism." Rev. John R.W. Stott, CBE

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Prophecy from Muhammad(s.a.w.a.)

Post #6

Post by Yusef »

East of Eden wrote:If Muhammed was a prophet, what was his miracle or prophecy?
Here is a prophecy about Syria in this the same website:
The wars in Syria
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Goat
Site Supporter

Re: Prophecy from Muhammad(s.a.w.a.)

Post #7

Post by Goat »

Yusef wrote:
East of Eden wrote:If Muhammed was a prophet, what was his miracle or prophecy?
Here is a prophecy about Syria in this the same website:
The wars in Syria

Gosh.. predicting wars. How.. well non-impressive. You take a war torn area, and predict more wars there..
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella