Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

'.•°♥*�˜Aphorism˜�*♥°•.'

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

The Imam 5th, Imam Baqer(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) told his disciples: "I did heal the blind and complaint, and I did resurrection... But I couldn't heal the Stupid!! The disciples asked: Who is the Stupid?? Answered: any arrogant person who allways gives himself the truth, not others! and is best person in his opinion...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Doubt - Prayer

Post #21

Post by Yusef »

The 7th Imam, Imam Moses Kadhim(a.s) said:
..there were some people among Bani Isra'il those who when would prayed to God to help at 40nights then God Would Answer their prayers.. But one of them prayed much more than 40nights but his prayers didn't answere.. Then went with Jesus(a.s) and asked him its reason.. Jesus(a.s) answered: "..it's cause of there is doubt in your heart.." Then the man replyed Yes!! I have doubt about you as a prophet of God, o' prophet of God, please request God to Forgive me and please clear my heart from any doubt about yourself.. Then the Prophet(a.s) cleared his heart from any doubt and he could do prayers and his prayers would be answered...
So you should clear your own hearts from doubts...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Am I Doing This Right?

Post #22

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

“A misunderstanding makes it look to us as if a proposition did something queer.�

— Wittgenstein: Philosophical Investigations.
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

LES
Student

Post #23

Post by LES »

As long as we're talking about the sayings of Jesus Christ and post-biblical prophets, I like the following from a revelation to the prophet Joseph Smith,

Doctrine and Covenants 19:

1 I am Alpha and Omega, Christ the Lord; yea, even I am he, the beginning and the end, the Redeemer of the world.

2 I, having accomplished and finished the will of him whose I am, even the Father, concerning me—having done this that I might subdue all things unto myself—

3 Retaining all power, even to the destroying of Satan and his works at the end of the world, and the last great day of judgment, which I shall pass upon the inhabitants thereof, judging every man according to his works and the deeds which he hath done.

4 And surely every man must repent or suffer, for I, God, am endless.

5 Wherefore, I revoke not the judgments which I shall pass, but woes shall go forth, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth, yea, to those who are found on my left hand.

For the entire revelation see: http://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testam ... 9?lang=eng

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Doubt

Post #24

Post by Yusef »

I have mentioned many times that those hadiths that I say, they aren't the same carefully word to word..
because I don't remember them completely and also it can't be the same that cause of the translation.

Well, I read that again and it was:
A person asked the Imam that:
O' son of the Prophet(s.a.), I see some nice people who have good/nice deeds/behaviours but they don't accepted the Imamat*
* [Imamah, Twelver is the most important basis of the bases of Shi'ah]
Are their deeds useful for them?
The Imam(a.s.) answered:
The story of we, Ahl-ul-Bayt[people the house of the Prophet(s.a.) the Imams, Twelver] to people is such as the story of the people among Bani-Isra'il, those who worshipped God 40nights then when they prayed to God, then God Would Accept their prayers immediately..
But one of them came to Prophet Jesus(a.s.) to complain his own prayers that haven't accepted yet even more than 40nights!
The Prophet(a.s.) prayed to God to understand that..
God Inspired him that: "Because he came to Me, but no from the door that he should came"
"He hadn't doubt about Me, but he was doubtful about My Prophet!"
"If he trys to his prayers, as if his neck and fingers fall* then I Wont Accept his prayers while he has doubt about My Prophets.."
*[thin body, cause of too much prayers]
Then the Prophet(a.s.) told him: "..Do you have doubt about me??" he answered: Yes of course o' Prophet, please ask God to Forgive me and Clean my doubt..
Then the Prophet(a.s.) prayed and God Forgave him and he could be such as the others..

And the Imam(a.s.) said: "it's such as about us the AhluBayit" and God Doesn't Accept any deeds/behaviours/prayers those who have doubt even if those are nice/good people..
Miracles & Mysteries

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Who a believer is

Post #25

Post by Yusef »

AmirAlMo'menin Ali - AlayhesSalam [Boss of the believers Ali - PeaceBeUponHim] said:
..Do you know who a believer is?
* The believer is from whom people feel safety about their life, wealth and dignity..
When he is strong, he forgives easily..
He is soft and mild in behaviour..
His actions and his walking show modesty..
He is ready to bear pain for the comfort of others..
In friendship he is pure..
He is reliable when he promises..
In his judgement, he doesn't oppress or take the part of anybody..
He respects the right of people in their absence..
He accepts the excuse of the faulty..
He is generous, without prodigality and wasting..
He is kind and compassionate to the poor and weak persons..
Anyone could expect his help in the difficulties..
If any person does good to him, he remembers it..
He guides those who consult him to get advise..
He doesn't divulge the secret of others..
He is honest and is trustworthy..
He avoids coercion, ignorance, lie..
He mixes conscience with patience in his behaviour..
He is good tempered and treats people well and kindly..
He's not cruel and rude towards his inferiors..
He is far from being an idle man..
He follows the path of his predecessors good leadership..
The believer doesn't perform good actions for ostentation and hypocrisy..
He does not abandon the occasion for benefaction, at the pretext of embarrassment or shyness..
He is not proud and arrogant and selfish, nor foxy..
He says nothing, but truth..
The love of food doesn't disgrace him..
He isn't ruled by his whims and sexual instincts..
He is far from envy/jealousy and stinginess/miserliness..
He doesn't hurry in his actions..
He doesn't pounce on anyone and doesn't insult others..
He isn't disparager, nor backbiting..
He's not slack..
He doesn't interfere in a matter which doesn't concern him..
He doesn't loose countenance in the face of violence and calamity..
In opulence, he doesn't become proud, and doesn't forget his duties in distress..
He doesn't fall into a similar difficulty twice..
When he is rich, he doesn't forget moderation..
When he is poor, bears without giving up his dignity..
In all his asking and inquiries, he seeks to increase his knowledge..
He never scolds/condemns anybody unreasonably..
He helps the oppressed people..
He is a help for religion..
He keeps silelt to avoid mistakes..
He respects justice in his actions towards others..
To the orphans, he is like a father..
He's not taking pain for futile things..
If he keeps aloof from everybody, it's not cause of his pride..
He's not a blusterer..
He is, as well, a good leader for his successors!

The Messiah: Angry Versus Peaceful!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

be angry for God

Post #26

Post by Yusef »

The 4th Imam, ZainulAabedin(a.s.) said: "..O' Allah, Do You Would Be Wrathful about me, and punish me, whereas I was angry with people for You.. and if You Would Do, then You Have Put me on the same level/as those who I've been against them just for You..."

what nice saying... I enjoyed that really.. :-k
God's Peace Be upon him

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Discussion with the fool

Post #27

Post by Yusef »

The 6th Imam, AlSadiq(a.s.) said: "..Do Not argue/discuss with the fool! Because your heart will be died.."

in the previous posts has mentioned Who a Fool is
Mostly everybody thinks a fool is one who commites faults.. rather than we should call an arrogant person, as Jesus the Prophet(a.s.) says..

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Guide

Post #28

Post by Yusef »

May He Guide me If you say right,
And or Guide you If I say right;
You the wise person who want to find and accept the Truth purely

SailingCyclops
Site Supporter

Re: '.•°♥*�˜Aphorism˜�*♥°•.'

Post #29

Post by SailingCyclops »

Yusef wrote:The Imam 5th, Imam Baqer(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) told his disciples: "I did heal the blind and complaint, and I did resurrection... But I couldn't heal the Stupid!! The disciples asked: Who is the Stupid?? Answered: any arrogant person who allways gives himself the truth, not others! and is best person in his opinion...
So Yusef, I take it that you are a Muslim yes? What is all this "a.s" stupid stuff about?

Do you think you could write a thought in a single post which is not word salad and which clarifies what this thread is all about? In other words, what are you trying to say?

Since you have not made it clear what you are addressing, I would like to ask you a question or two:

Were those 14 Muslim Imams who crashed those planes into my city stupid, or simply righteous Muslims, now rolling in heavenly beds with their virgins PeaceBeUponThem?

Do you condone stoning women who have sex outside of marriage PeaceBeUponThem too?

As a good Muslim, do you believe in keeping women stupid by denying them education? PeaceAndIgnoranceBeUponThem?

As a good Muslim, do you believe in the murder of infidels PeaceAndDeathBeUponThem?

Finally, who is the stupid here?

Religion flies you into buildings, Science flies you to the moon.
If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities -- Voltaire
Bless us and save us, said Mrs. O'Davis

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #30

Post by Yusef »

a.s = AlayhesSalam means PBUH
s.a = SalawatoAllah Alayh/Alayha/Alayhom means God'sPeaceBeUpon Him/Her/Them

The women you've mentioned, Why a woman who has a husband, Why should she have sex with an other man??

The Stupid here means the fool, one who has mentioned in the previous posts

What I'm trying to say: I've mentioned here: What your purpose is here