Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

'.•°♥*�˜Aphorism˜�*♥°•.'

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

The Imam 5th, Imam Baqer(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) told his disciples: "I did heal the blind and complaint, and I did resurrection... But I couldn't heal the Stupid!! The disciples asked: Who is the Stupid?? Answered: any arrogant person who allways gives himself the truth, not others! and is best person in his opinion...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

everyone's viewpoint

Post #2

Post by Yusef »

The Imam Ali(a.s) said: "Anyone when that goes in the way of the Evolution, then he looks at just people's good behaviors and looks at just himself bad behaviors.. But anyone when goes to the badness, then looks at just himself good behaviors and others' bad behaviors! He is the best in himself opinion, and is the worst in the people's viewpoint..."
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Who is the Stupid!?

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

The Imam Bagher(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) told his disciples: I did heal the blind and the ill, and I resuscitated the dead, But I couldn't heal the Stupid!! The disciples asked: Who is the Stupid?? Answered: any arrogant person who anywhere gives the truth to himself, not to others! and is the best in his own opinion...

Yusef
Banned
Banned

viewpoints

Post #4

Post by Yusef »

The Imam Ali(a.s) said: "A person when goes to the way of the Evolution, then looks at just people's good behaviors and looks at just his own bad behaviors. But a person when goes to the badness, then looks at just his own good behaviors and others' bad behaviors! He is the best in his own opinion, and is the worst in the people's viewpoint..."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Who is receiver of the truth really?

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

The Imams(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) said: Don't talk wisely sayings with the stupid person! or else, you tyrannized him! and do talk with the wise person, or else you tyrannized him...

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Re: Who is receiver of the truth really?

Post #6

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Yusef wrote:The Imams(a.s) said: Jesus(a.s) said: Don't talk wisely sayings with the stupid person! or else, you tyrannized him! and do talk with the wise person, or else you tyrannized him...
If only there was some means by which we can sort out if Jesus didn't go against his own notion there, and talk to Imams who were among the "stupid" - your term.

Or, if only there was some means by which we can sort out whether it wasn't the one who told you all this was goofing up and talking to the "stupid" - your term.

My point here in all this, is how you carry on about how this'n said that, and that'n said this, but dangitall, don't ya know you'd post it in the one section of this site where debate is discouraged.

Or, is it that here you've done gone and talked to the "stupid" - your term?

Or is it that here you talked to the wise, but dangitall, don't ya know, I'm still talking to the "stupid" - your term?
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Yusef
Banned
Banned

who are the stupid people

Post #7

Post by Yusef »

because stupid people because of they are arrogant people, and in the word of Islamic teaches, are most far from God, so their capacity for the truth's acceptable have been lost! and in the word of Qor'an, when they hear the aphorisms and verses, then they be more far than their previous from the truth.
So we shouldn't stay on debating with one who is the stupid.
Jesus(a.s) told us who are them in the previous posts.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Love God or Love the world

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

The 1st Imam, Imam Ali(a.s) said: "If you love God, clear from your heart the love of the world..."

Yusef
Banned
Banned

the parable of the world

Post #9

Post by Yusef »

The Imam 6th, Imam Sadeq(alayheSsalam) said: Jesus(alayheSsalam) said: "O' Bani Isra'il! Who is who does build a house on the wave of sea!?, the parable of this world, is like that! So do not put this world as your permanent place..."

His Name Is John
Site Supporter

Post #10

Post by His Name Is John »

':-k I don't quite understand what this thread is about.

Could someone please clarify for me?
“People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.�
- G.K. Chesterton

“A detective story generally describes six living men discussing how it is that a man is dead. A modern philosophic story generally describes six dead men discussing how any man can possibly be alive.�
- G.K. Chesterton