Sonni and Shi'eh

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Burninglight
Guru
Posts: 1202
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am

Re: END OF ALL

Post #41

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: * I'm a person who isn't a real Muslim,
- But is trying to be a real follower of the Prophet(s.a) and the Imams(a.s) daily.

* I believe in the doctrine of Shi'ah, more than every religions and beliefs
- I absolutely believe in:
Bada', Imamat(the Twelver), Divinities(of Shi'ah), Mut'ah, Taqiyah, Al'aalam Zarr, Al-Imam Al-Mahdi(the twelfth Imam), and more than 99% of the ahadith of the great books of "Al-Usul Al-Kafi"
- I don't deny the rest 1% of the ahadith, and don't agree them..

* I never ask help except God(AzzaWaJall)
- That's no cause of whatching and reading and hearing the speechs of Sunnies, I was on this belief before.
And allways have told: "Ya Allah Madad"
- but I don't deny the Prophet(a.s) and Imams(a.s) are alive yet!

* I'm just a follower of the logic and wisdom
- My own logic and wisdom have told me that I should follow the doctrine of Shi'ah and that's the bestest.

* I never curse the Sahhabah,
- But curse everybody who God(AzzaWaJall) and the Prophets(a.s) and Imams(a.s) have cursed them(I don't know who are they)

* May God guide and forgive all sins of everybody who is clearing his own soul from all badness, jealously, lie, blindly dogmatically following, arrogance, bad talking, foolishness, lie and deception in the cover of politic, and...
OTHERWISE mightn't discover and understand the truthes!, might not understand the means of the aphorisms, ahadith, verses, chapters, and any sayings of others.

------- THE END.
It is written; There is a way that seems right to a man, but that way leads to death... We Christians use our understanding but we don't trust it or lean to it. He that has the son has life; he that doesn't have the son has not life, but the wrath of God abides on him. We either accept Jesus as our Lord and savior now while we are alive or the Devil claims our soul at death.

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

hypocrisy

Post #42

Post by Yusef »

I when see hypocrisies, then I remember the foolish Jews who were in the time of Prophet Isa(a.s)..
According to the movie of Jesus(a.s) of the Persian Christianity Channels that the Jews condemned him for heal the people in Shabbath!!
The hypocrites are the same!!
They do Salat always and cry for the Imams(a.s) and condemn everyone
but themselves are liar, hypocrite, jealous, fool, and...
They say: we ourselves are real Theists...
But I say them: everyone say we are real Theists!!
All groups of Christians say we are the beloved sect of God..
All groups of Jews say the same..
All groups of Moslims say the same..
End of all, anyone says I'm on the truth
Down with them fool
Down with them liar and hypocrite
Down with them jealous who are in the cover of Theists but are more enemy than enemies of Theists..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Burninglight
Guru
Posts: 1202
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am

Re: hypocrisy

Post #43

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: I when see hypocrisies, then I remember the foolish Jews who were in the time of Prophet Isa(a.s)..
According to the movie of Jesus(a.s) of the Persian Christianity Channels that the Jews condemned him for heal the people in Shabbath!!
The hypocrites are the same!!
They do Salat always and cry for the Imams(a.s) and condemn everyone
but themselves are liar, hypocrite, jealous, fool, and...
They say: we ourselves are real Theists...
But I say them: everyone say we are real Theists!!
All groups of Christians say we are the beloved sect of God..
All groups of Jews say the same..
All groups of Moslims say the same..
End of all, anyone says I'm on the truth
Down with them fool
Down with them liar and hypocrite
Down with them jealous who are in the cover of Theists but are more enemy than enemies of Theists..
So you are saying the one that wrote that verse in the Bible is a fool or are you referring to me?
Keep in mind this is not about me. It is about the word of God and what is written in the Bible. Your argument, therefore, is not with me. It was Jesus that said, "No one comes to the father except through me." What is it about that verse that tells you that Muhammad had the better way? It was Jesus who said He is the only way, not me.

Besides, what are true theists? I consider you a true theist. Any one who believes in God is a true theist, but that doesn't mean they know Jesus or God. To know Him is to have eternal life.. Jesus said, Mat. 10:32 "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven." I can tell you that I confess Jesus to you, but you don't to me. I believe all of us on this forum are guilty of hypocrisy from time to time. So, I don't follow you, but it looks more and more to me like you are fighting against God. Jesus said, "If you call your brother thou fool, you are in danger of hell fire."

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Wahhabies

Post #44

Post by Yusef »

The Imam 5th said: Prophet Jesus(a.s) said:
O' people! Why you see the sting into people's eye, but don't see the wood into your own eye...

O' Wahhabies, Just a few people of Shi'ah worship the Imams
But others make shrine and go to their shrines for just regard and remember them! That's never problem..
That's problem if cowardly people be hide among they and kill them via bomb...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Burninglight
Guru
Posts: 1202
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am

Re: Wahhabies

Post #45

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: The Imam 5th said: Prophet Jesus(a.s) said:
O' people! Why you see the sting into people's eye, but don't see the wood into your own eye...

O' Wahhabies, Just a few people of Shi'ah worship the Imams
But others make shrine and go to their shrines for just regard and remember them! That's never problem..
That's problem if cowardly people be hide among they and kill them via bomb...
That Imam 5th didn't quote Jesus right. Jesus said, "Why pick on the speck in your brother's eye when there is a beam in your own eye? First, remove the beam in your own eye, then you will be able to see clearly enough to remove the speck in your brother's eye. BTW, Islam got that verse from the Bible. It was written and accurately translated, and the Imam couldn't can't get that right?

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Re: Wahhabies

Post #46

Post by Yusef »

Bunringnight wrote:That Imam 5th didn't quote Jesus right. Jesus said, "Why pick on the speck in your brother's eye when there is a beam in your own eye? First, remove the beam in your own eye, then you will be able to see clearly enough to remove the speck in your brother's eye.
Yes! You are right here!
That was the same! But I'm an illiterate person who couldn't translate this hadith of Imam 5th(a.s)
* also that means if I have a problem, then I shouldn't condemn others for the same problem!
Also probably my own problem is greater than the other's problem!!
The end of discuss for that.

* And you Wahhabies, do you know I support you for what belief?
I agree you in those beliefs that you say some of Shi'ahs are Moshrik:
1- They are those who worship the Imams! such as AlioAllahies[Na'udoBAllah]
2- Those who ask Imams to help, those helps that say:
- Ya Imam, please give me money!!!
- And or Car, House, Child
- And or ask them to help for the quizzes of university!!!
- And or ask for help to sport clubs such as succer!!!
- And kind to these...

Yes, they fools according to the hadith of Imam Mahdi(a.s) are more enemy than the enemies of the Imams(AlayhemosSalaamAjma'in)
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Burninglight
Guru
Posts: 1202
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am

Re: Wahhabies

Post #47

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote:
Bunringnight wrote:That Imam 5th didn't quote Jesus right. Jesus said, "Why pick on the speck in your brother's eye when there is a beam in your own eye? First, remove the beam in your own eye, then you will be able to see clearly enough to remove the speck in your brother's eye.
Yes! You are right here!
That was the same! But I'm an illiterate person who couldn't translate this hadith of Imam 5th(a.s)
* also that means if I have a problem, then I shouldn't condemn others for the same problem!
Also probably my own problem is greater than the other's problem!!
The end of discuss for that.

* And you Wahhabies, do you know I support you for what belief?
I agree you in those beliefs that you say some of Shi'ahs are Moshrik:
1- They are those who worship the Imams! such as AlioAllahies[Na'udoBAllah]
2- Those who ask Imams to help, those helps that say:
- Ya Imam, please give me money!!!
- And or Car, House, Child
- And or ask them to help for the quizzes of university!!!
- And or ask for help to sport clubs!!!
- And kind to these...

Yes, they fools according to the hadith of Imam Sadegh(a.s) are more enemy than the enemies of the Imams(AlayhemosSalaamAjma'in)
Did you look at this link? http://www.muslimhope.com/ChangesInTheQuran.htm
I would like to see you address anywhere they might be wrong. They sincerely do not want to purport what isn't true.

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

IT'S ISLAMIC THREAD

Post #48

Post by Yusef »

MardiRend, this is Islamic thread!
Please go back to ! AN IMPORTANT QUESTION ! for reply that.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Burninglight
Guru
Posts: 1202
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am

Re: IT'S ISLAMIC THREAD

Post #49

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: MardiRend, this is Islamic thread!
Please go back to ! AN IMPORTANT QUESTION ! for reply that.
I did, and I answered it. Why don't you address some of the points on the link I sent you?

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

ultimatum

Post #50

Post by Yusef »

* Ultimatum! *
The Truth has been detected just in the same these a few posts in the threads of:
Aphorisms
!The Anti-Christ!
!A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Shi'ah Vs Sonni
Theist Vs atheist
The Prophets in Islam
I don't know how a person is wiser than animals, but believes the trinity yet...

* Everyone read those posts, and don't convert, then God Wont Forgive them!
Because they wont have any pretext cause of the Truth hasn't come to them..
And you Burninglight, The same Jesus(a.s) who you call him god, now he himself hates you.
you whom are receiving your own nonsensical reasonings through Satan..
you whom God blinded your heart's eye, and it's cause of yourself, because God never Would Like Blind any wise person..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Post Reply