Debates on Christianity, Creation vs Evolution, Philosophy, Politics and Religion, Ethics, Current Events, and Religious issues

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Tue May 08, 2012 9:08 pm
Head-to-head subforum request

Like this post
If you would like to debate in a head-to-head debate, find an opponent and agree on a topic. Then both of you must post here with the topic title you two have agreed on. You two should also agree beforehand the format of the debate. I'll then give you both membership to the usergroup. You are then free to create the topic and debate.

After the debate is over, I'll lock the thread and remove you from the usergroup.

Last edited by otseng on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Like this post
Both theopoesis and I have agreed to debate the topic "Can a Trinitarian God serve as the objective source of human morality?".

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Thu May 10, 2012 7:14 am

Like this post
Ionian_Tradition and I are in agreement.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Thu May 10, 2012 10:10 am

Like this post
theopoesis wrote:

Added you two to the usergroup.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Thu May 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Like this post
theopoesis wrote:

The thread has been set up. Feel free to begin the discussion at your leisure.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Fri May 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Like this post
Thanks Otseng for setting it up. Thanks Ionian for asking me to do this. My first response is posted.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 7: Wed May 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Like this post
Ah, I didn't know this thread existed. I will use it next time for the H2H requests.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 8: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Like this post
Me and playhavock have agreed to debate the topic:

"Do we need faith?"

Many thanks,

John

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 9: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Like this post
Added playhavock to head-to-head.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 10: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Like this post
I am agreeing to do this debate ^_^

Goto top, bottom

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter