How Did Muhammad Die?

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Burninglight
Guru

How Did Muhammad Die?

Post #1

Post by Burninglight »

Does anyone know who killed Muhammad? Some say Aisha and some say a Jewish woman did it with a poison. I heard he died a horrific death by poison. I would like to know a Muslim's point of view.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #11

Post by Burninglight »

hamza abdulhakim wrote: Hello,
Burninglight wrote:
hamza abdulhakim wrote: Is there anything of value in your post except that you try to tell me that you dont like the islamic religion very much?
Yes, the truth that can lead you to eternal life. What I feel about Islam is irrelevant to that!
I'm sorry you misunderstood me there. I was not at all referring to your post, which was a very senseable question, but to the post of Pazuzu bin Hanbi.
I heard he was poisoned. Muhammad wasn't very well liked. It could have been one of his wives or a Jewish woman
It is correct that he was tried to be poisoned once by a jewish lady, but this was not cause of his death several years later. With regard to his being liked. He was much loved by his companions and his wives some of his enemies naturally didn't like him very much although lot of them had a kind of respect for him. Furthermore there is no historical basis for the view that he was poisoned by his wives and this view is mostly adopted for various political or theological reasons rather than historical ones.
I heard from someone quoting an Islamic historian that He was poisoned by a leg of lamb. Muhammad was eating with his follower companions that realized the food was tainted, but they figured if Muhammad is enjoying it and its good enough for him, they would continue eating as well saying nothing. They died before Muhammad.

Muhammad got sick and suffered saying that he felt has if his aorta was being cut on serval occasions at different times. What is strange is the Quran states that that is the way Allah will deal with false prophets. He will cut out their aorta. I am not the betting type, but if I were, I'd bet Deedat felt the same way and experienced something similar.

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Post #12

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

hamza abdulhakim wrote:I'm sorry you misunderstood me there. I was not at all refering to your post, which was a very senseable question, but to the post of Pazuzu bin Hanbi.
Ooh, ’ecky thump. You’re not one of these freaky qur’an–aloners are you? Because I DID give you the source from Sahih Bukhari supporting my assertion… :-k
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه