Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Six Minute Tour of Israel

Like this post
Pretty good video on YouTube. Some images you probably haven't seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/tLgdb6r0MQ4?rel=0

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 am

Like this post
All I got was a black screen using IE.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Like this post
sleepyhead wrote:

All I got was a black screen using IE.

Beats me. It works on my Mac and my iPhone.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:17 am

Like this post
Been there (more than once), and heading back in a few months. I love it ... especially the Negev. I just wish it would rid itself of some of its ugliness.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Like this post
Jayhawker Soule wrote:

Been there (more than once), and heading back in a few months. I love it ... especially the Negev. I just wish it would rid itself of some of its ugliness.

I quite agree; but for a tiny nation that has been subject to constant, relentless and vicious attack, in every manner imaginable (military, terrorist, propaganda, economic, etc.) since before its birth, I think what the Israelis have accomplished is nothing short of astonishing.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 6: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:27 am

Like this post
I go to Israel once a year and spend three weeks volunteering with the army.

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter