Islam The Compassionate Way Of Life

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

HaLi8993
Guru

Islam The Compassionate Way Of Life

Post #1

Post by HaLi8993 »

God cannot be compared to mankind, hence His actions cannot be questioned. God is Fair, Just, Wise and All- Knowing. Therefore whatever He the Almighty does, is due to a legitimate reason and purpose although we may not be able to understand just why.  

A loving Mother may be forced to place her child under the knife for surgery due to a particular disease however there is no doubt she loves her child. Yet to those that do not understand the circumstances this is seen as cruel. It is God that is All-Knowing hence it is not for any of his creatures to question his doings but rather we will be questioned for ours.

So what then gives individuals the right to place their limited understandings above that of God, instead of trusting their Creator and believing and submitting with full conviction to His will. Instead mankind is arrogant and proud denying and believing that he is above the Creator in knowledge and understanding when God is the One that is the Creator of all that exists.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #391

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
Oh yes, I understand those who say they are providing the ultimate truth will stand behind their claims regardless of other sects and what they say.
You got that right!!! Especially when the truth is evident.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #392

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Suzy
Does that include the B.B.C. here in the U.K. then? 
Should I believe you and not the B.B.C.? 

I have a sneaking feeling I know what your answer is going to be but we can always hope.
Yes, this would include the BBC. I would hope you would be wise enough to use your own mind to seek for the truth and not rely on the Media to mislead you.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #393

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Suzy
First of all HaL let me apologise for misleading you over my saying I have an open mind with regards to Islam. 
What I ment was I started out with an open mind as to Islam being a harmless peaceful religion or a nasty and dangerous religion. I am not interested in if it is true or not as I know all man made religion is false. 
I am also very concerned about what I hear and read about the treatment of woman in some of the Muslim countries. 

You do what most Muslims do and blame the west for suicide bombing but never blame Islam. You say the west invades other countries and tortures people, rapes the woman and children, and drives the people out of their country. Yes, there have been incidents of that happening. But no peoples or nations are perfect. 
So then what happens, some people in the name of Islam react by going and blowing up innocent men woman and children to pieces. “Look at that, there goes a little girls arm flying through the air� Nice! 

If the horrors committed in the name of Islam are not the real Islam then fine. Maybe there is a pure Islam that is all peaceful and loving? But I am not talking about that, I am talking about what we in the west see happening that has a blooming great big label on it that says Muslim. 
You are not being attacked because we in the west hate Islam, the nice peaceful Islam that is. We are worried abut the other Islam that you say is not real Islam and as a woman I am appalled at the way woman are treated in parts of the Muslim world. 

I have been debating with Christians on other web sites for some time and in all the years I have been there only two Christians have had a problem when I say its not personal, when I say its not you I am criticising its your religion. Many of the Christians are still my friends [online] 
But you can’t say that to a Muslim can you.
Thanks for the clarification Suzy, but if you are not interested in religion then why the need to read the Quran?? Islam would be your only hope then, as it is not a man made religion unless you can prove otherwise. If you truly have a concern about what you hear and read about women in Muslim countries, then you would need to read the Quran and Sunnah for yourself to find out if what you are told by the Media is correct and if what is said about Islam is true. 

Why would we blame Islam when the reason why suicide bombings are carried out are due to the oppression and injustice committed by the west against Muslims around the world namely occupation and invasion of Muslim lands. If you acknowledge that no nations and peoples are perfect then more of a reason to believe that the actions of people cannot be blamed on Islam. It would be very hypocritical to suggest that the evil actions and beliefs of people that are contrary to the teachings of Islam represent Islam.

Doesn't matter what people claim to be fighting for it could be in the name of democracy in which drones are dropped on innocent men, women and children, and where Muslims are locked up on suspected terrorism charges without any trial, the bottom line is you need to prove that Islam teaches us that we can go kill innocent men, women and children something you cannot. Furthermore I wouldn't call the atrocities that America and it's allies have committed anything short of innocent, but when Muslims fight those that are at war with them in their own countries by the only means available they are viewed as "terrorists" wake up!! Let's not forget that thousands of arms went flying in the air when America dropped white phosphorus on a school in Iraq. Were they "terrorists"???, let's face it the biggest terrorist of all is America and it's allies and the values it upholds.

Therefore you should be more concerned about what you don't see by the Media happening to Muslims with the label "democracy" on it. The Media are on a agenda something you need to research about, anything for a story that make $$$

This is one example of how the media dictate what should be governed and believed by the people, brainwashing them and manipulating the truth and shutting down those that speak the truth and are considered a "threat" why? Because it would destroy the evil they are striving for.

When we see an Atheist, Christian, Jew, Buddhist or anyone else for that matter commit a crime do we ever see their faith on the spot light. Certainly Not!! I'm pretty sure that there are many other people committing crimes in the world also. Take for instance what happened to an elder called Mohammed Saleem in London, he was stabbed after leaving the Green Lane Mosque in small heath last month did we even hear of any of this on the news?? You should be just as appalled at how women are treated in all parts of the world. Let me also point out that there is only one Islam and followers are those that adhere to the Shariah.

I do not blame you for having very little knowledge about Islam, hence I hope that God guides you. How it is hard to believe that you can have no respect for my religion and have respect for me. 

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #394

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Kayky
No. I'll pass. You've told me everything I need to know or ever need to know about Islam. Thanks.
No problem, Any time! :-)

Suzy
Apprentice

Post #395

Post by Suzy »

[Replying to post 391 by HaLi8993]

I’m with Kayky. Having read your reply I will pass too.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #396

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Suzy

Yes, this answer is far to common on my part :-)