Miracles & Mysteries

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Miracles & Mysteries

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

We would love discuss how were/are the miracles and mysteries from great people.
First of all we should introduce our own knowledges to each others about those that we know them..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

A. MirFendereski and the Yogi

Post #2

Post by Yusef »

I've read that the Imams(a.s) and some Prophets(a.s) were able to movement anywhere of the world even universe at the moment!!
Also now some people such as Yogies and some religious scholars too.
Now, I wana introduce you to AyatoAllah MirFendereski a religious man who was in the times of Safaviah Empire in Iran near 400-500years ago..
An Indian Yogi went to the waters of the 40sotun in Esfahan. Then A.Mirfendereski went behind him and returned back from the same waters!! The witnesses asked him how where you went? answered I went behind him to India!! and I can prove that by these peppers that I've brought for you from India..
Well, how can a man go from Iran to India at the moment!!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Goat
Site Supporter
Posts: 24717
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: A. MirFendereski and the Yogi

Post #3

Post by Goat »

Yusef wrote: I've read that the Imams(a.s) and some Prophets(a.s) were able to movement anywhere of the world even universe at the moment!!
Also now some people such as Yogies and some religious scholars too.
Now, I wana introduce you to AyatoAllah MirFendereski a religious man who was in the times of Safaviah Empire in Iran near 400-500years ago..
An Indian Yogi went to the waters of the 40sotun in Esfahan. Then A.Mirfendereski went behind him and returned back from the same waters!! The witnesses asked him how where you went? answered I went behind him to India!! and I can prove that by these peppers that I've brought for you from India..
Well, how can a man go from Iran to India at the moment!!
Can you prove it actually happened? I mean, what evidence can you provide that what he said was the truth? How do you know it is more than a story, or a con job?

Can you show it is more than just a story?
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Pire Pine dooz

Post #4

Post by Yusef »

It's a normal happening among Iranian that a high-rank religious man be able to movement at the time and it calls in Arabic: "TteyolArdh" means run around the earth at the moment!
I've begun that because it was a simple historical story about those things that I've known!
and I will bring things more than these amazements!!
Yes, it's realy and recorded in the history even the happenings more than this!
I wrote this thread cause of tonight I watched a documentary TV channel, "manoto", that showed a documentary about the Bermuda Triangle. and I took an interested in introduce everythings that I've experienced/read/seen/heard/watched about those things... and it would be help/guidance for those who would love know everythings about mysteries/miracles etc.
peace be upon those seekers/expelorers of the knowledges/sciences who would love find the mysteries/secrets...
May God Help/Guid them
------------
Did you know that AyatoAllah Mirfendereski was the student of Sheykh-e-Bahaii!
------------
SheykheBahaee was the designer of many historical places in Esfahan and some these places haven't discovered that how are working yet!! Such as "MonarJonban" and "MasjedShah"!!
Once SheykheBahaee went through an alley and saw a 90year-old man[PirePineDooz] that mends shoes[cobbler]... Then went near him and told him: O' old man, why you didn't plenty worked and save money and you now don't need to working at this time of your age!? then he got his hammer and it converted to gold!! and told him here you are, go to bazar and sell it and get a lot of money and don't work at the next.. then Sheykh went...
Then the old man called him: O' man, please come here! you got this hammer in your hands and converted to gold, but I just looked at it and returned to normal[steel]! and I don't need to money! I have no problem for my own simple life..!!! Then Sheykh replyed: Woow!!! You are really very more than me religious person!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Goat
Site Supporter
Posts: 24717
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Pire Pine dooz

Post #5

Post by Goat »

Yusef wrote: It's a normal happening among Iranian that a high-rank religious man be able to movement at the time and it calls in Arabic: "TteyolArdh" means run around the earth at the moment!
I've begun that because it was a simple historical story about those things that I've known!
and I will bring things more than these amazements!!
Yes, it's realy and recorded in the history even the happenings more than this!
I wrote this thread cause of tonight I watched a documentary TV channel, "manoto", that showed a documentary about the Bermuda Triangle. and I took an interested in introduce everythings that I've experienced/read/seen/heard/watched about those things... and it would be help/guidance for those who would love know everythings about mysteries/miracles etc.
peace be upon those seekers/expelorers of the knowledges/sciences who would love find the mysteries/secrets...
May God Help/Guid them
------------
Did you know that AyatoAllah Mirfendereski was the student of Sheykh-e-Bahaii!
------------
SheykheBahaee was the designer of many historical places in Esfahan and some these places haven't discovered that how are working yet!! Such as "MonarJonban" and "MasjedShah"!!
Once SheykheBahaee went through an alley and saw a 90year-old man[PirePineDooz] that mends shoes[cobbler]... Then went near him and told him: O' old man, why you didn't plenty worked and save money and you now don't need to working at this time of your age!? then he got his hammer and it converted to gold!! and told him here you are, go to bazar and sell it and get a lot of money and don't work at the next.. then Sheykh went...
Then the old man called him: O' man, please come here! you got this hammer in your hands and converted to gold, but I just looked at it and returned to normal[steel]! and I don't need to money! I have no problem for my own simple life..!!! Then Sheykh replyed: Woow!!! You are really very more than me religious person!

Care to support your claim.. I mean.. stories are one thing.. actual objective evidence is another.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Bermuda Triangle

Post #6

Post by Yusef »

Dear friend, I don't wana prove anythings that I've read/seen...
I brought them for you dear readers who would love upgrade your own knowledge and general informations.. And it maybe would be an important guidance for you for discover important questions in your minds!
but I personaly 100% believe them and it's a normal thing among Iranian, like Yogies who that's normal thing among Indian...
Cause of there are still some people in each one of cities of the Middle East who are able to these things such as and even very more than David Capperfild and Chris Angel etc.
For another example there are some spiritual/religious persons who are able see the real faces of the people! means they would look at a person and see him like dog!!! pig, wolf, fox, etc.
------------
There is a tomb, in Esfahan that call that "MasjidSeyed"..
It's less than a century ago. The man, [I don't remember his name]; He had some workers for build the Mosque and every night he paid their money from under the carpet and those were the same money that the workers deserved that!!! means there wasn't any money under the carpet! but when he wanted to pay their money, the money created automatically depend on the same their deserving..
Well, I don't deny that, cause of I've heard many happenings like this.
But I went to the Mosque and read its history..
That wrote: ..a man came with me and carried me at the moment to an unknown island.. It was very nice like the paradise!! I saw there were many people there! I asked him who are you really?? He asked I'm your Imam, Imam Mahdi and those are my generations...!!!
And it claims that there was the Bermuda Triangle and The Mahdi(a.s) and his generations/children live there...
But I personaly never believe that.
I don't deny that maybe The Imam Mahdi(a.A.T.f.sh) has a force there, but I don't believe in the children of Imam Mahdi(a.s) and or Prophet Jesus(a.s)...
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Goat
Site Supporter
Posts: 24717
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Bermuda Triangle

Post #7

Post by Goat »

Yusef wrote: Dear friend, I don't wana prove anythings that I've read/seen...
Well then, why should I believe you? It sounds like a bunch of stories trying to convert me.

I brought them for you dear readers who would love upgrade your own knowledge and general informations.. And it maybe would be an important guidance for you for discover important questions in your minds!
but I personaly 100% believe them and it's a normal thing among Iranian, like Yogies who that's normal thing among Indian...
Cause of there are still some people in each one of cities of the Middle East who are able to these things such as and even very more than David Capperfild and Chris Angel etc.
You are full of stories.. but.. this is a debate forum, not a preaching forum. Support your claims with evidence, or withdraw them.. according to the rules.
For another example there are some spiritual/religious persons who are able see the real faces of the people! means they would look at a person and see him like dog!!! pig, wolf, fox, etc.
------------
There is a tomb, in Esfahan that call that "MasjidSeyed"..
It's less than a century ago. The man, [I don't remember his name]; He had some workers for build the Mosque and every night he paid their money from under the carpet and those were the same money that the workers deserved that!!! means there wasn't any money under the carpet! but when he wanted to pay their money, the money created automatically depend on the same their deserving..
Well, I don't deny that, cause of I've heard many happenings like this.
But I went to the Mosque and read its history..
That wrote: ..a man came with me and carried me at the moment to an unknown island.. It was very nice like the paradise!! I saw there were many people there! I asked him who are you really?? He asked I'm your Imam, Imam Mahdi and those are my generations...!!!
And it claims that there was the Bermuda Triangle and The Mahdi(a.s) and his generations/children live there...
But I personaly never believe that.
I don't deny that maybe The Imam Mahdi(a.A.T.f.sh) has a force there, but I don't believe in the children of Imam Mahdi(a.s) and or Prophet Jesus(a.s)...
[/quote]

You haven't shown me any reason to believe it. It sounds like stories made up for little kids. You either have evidence or you don't. In this subforum, you have to provide evidence. Either provide evidence, or withdraw your claim.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Upgrade knowledge

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

Dear, I was born in a family that my maternal forefathers are/were original Iranian. And my paternal forefathers are/were descendant of the Prophet(s.a). But I would love hear anything about anywhere even Satanism and would upgrade my own knowledge and science. As I mentioned it would helps/guides me for the movement on the straight way. It's no importance for me that anyone proves/evidences their own books and sayings.. Those are the wisdom, logic, experience, and knowledge that guide me for discover the truths among everythings..
For example the same today one of my friends told me: ..I went a city and heard..... then said: I don't believe that cause of it's not logical and wisely..
I replyed: But I say it's logical and wisely!! You wise guy have no true logic and wisdom!! how do you now that your own wisdom and logic are the same ideal wisdom and logic!!??
Then he accepted and answered: what about you!!? how do you know that your wisdom/logic is better than me!!?? Then I answered: Aha...! It needs the wisdom/IQ test!! and at all he accepted that he shouldn't deny anything that he doesn't know..
Then I gave him an example and told him: A Starfish that lives under waters and never would comes up from the water, Can it claim that No! There isn't anything out of the water and whole of the world is just water!! because it's not wisely!!! So I told him You can't deny everything that is out of your own brain/wisdom/logic!
The human is able to hear just frequencies limit between 20Hz-20KHz. but some animals are able to hear more than 20KHz and some able less than 20Hz! And about talking, seeing, etc.
------------
Well, I personally have experienced some important happenings and some of them is absolute mystery and I wouldn't like to say them!
But I would try bring my own experiences in the next posts..
------------
Well, As I mentioned, the scholars haven't discovered yet that how works "MonarJonban" and "MasjidShah" in Esfahan!
MenarJonban is a building that has two minarets and you can go to the minarets and it's movable!!
And the mosque is when you stay a side of it and another person stays another side and you would talking together very slowly, then you both can hear your voices!!! such as a telephone!
You can see and download the historical pictures of Iran in my weblog and seek about them via Google and Wikipedia etc.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Goat
Site Supporter
Posts: 24717
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Upgrade knowledge

Post #9

Post by Goat »

Yusef wrote: Dear, I was born in a family that my maternal forefathers are/were original Iranian. And my paternal forefathers are/were descendant of the Prophet(s.a). But I would love hear anything about anywhere even Satanism and would upgrade my own knowledge and science. As I mentioned it would helps/guides me for the movement on the straight way. It's no importance for me that anyone proves/evidences their own books and sayings.. Those are the wisdom, logic, experience, and knowledge that guide me for discover the truths among everythings..
For example the same today one of my friends told me: ..I went a city and heard..... then said: I don't believe that cause of it's not logical and wisely..
I replyed: But I say it's logical and wisely!! You wise guy have no true logic and wisdom!! how do you now that your own wisdom and logic are the same ideal wisdom and logic!!??
Then he accepted and answered: what about you!!? how do you know that your wisdom/logic is better than me!!?? Then I answered: Aha...! It needs the wisdom/IQ test!! and at all he accepted that he shouldn't deny anything that he doesn't know..
Then I gave him an example and told him: A Starfish that lives under waters and never would comes up from the water, Can it claim that No! There isn't anything out of the water and whole of the world is just water!! because it's not wisely!!! So I told him You can't deny everything that is out of your own brain/wisdom/logic!
The human is able to hear just frequencies limit between 20Hz-20KHz. but some animals are able to hear more than 20KHz and some able less than 20Hz! And about talking, seeing, etc.
------------
Well, I personally have experienced some important happenings and some of them is absolute mystery and I wouldn't like to say them!
But I would try bring my own experiences in the next posts..
------------
Well, As I mentioned, the scholars haven't discovered yet that how works "MonarJonban" and "MasjidShah" in Esfahan!
MenarJonban is a building that has two minarets and you can go to the minarets and it's movable!!
And the mosque is when you stay a side of it and another person stays another side and you would talking together very slowly, then you both can hear your voices!!! such as a telephone!
You can see and download the historical pictures of Iran in my weblog and seek about them via Google and Wikipedia etc.

And, that gives anything for me to verify just exactly where?? What is it more than a claim, unsubstantiated that you know better than I do?
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

User avatar
otseng
Savant
Posts: 17748
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:16 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Contact:

Post #10

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Post Reply