Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Miracles & Mysteries

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

We would love discuss how were/are the miracles and mysteries from great people.
First of all we should introduce our own knowledges to each others about those that we know them..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Looking at the chessboard

Post #11

Post by Yusef »

See,
I was able to playing chess from childhood.. no professionally, no amateur.. and I enjoyed that..
But once I read a hadith from The Imam Sadiq(a.s) that written: "..one who sees/looks at the chessboard, it's such as when he is looking at his own mother in the nakedness"!!
Since when I've read the hadith upto now I've hated Chess!
Obviousely, it's illogical and wisely in our mind; but it shows that maybe our wisdom/mind/logic hasn't grown still as ideal!
and in the future maybe the science would discover what was the scientific reason of that!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Goat
Site Supporter

Re: Looking at the chessboard

Post #12

Post by Goat »

Yusef wrote: See,
I was able to playing chess from childhood.. no professionally, no amateur.. and I enjoyed that..
But once I read a hadith from The Imam Sadiq(a.s) that written: "..one who sees/looks at the chessboard, it's such as when he is looking at his own mother in the nakedness"!!
Since when I've read the hadith upto now I've hated Chess!
Obviousely, it's illogical and wisely in our mind; but it shows that maybe our wisdom/mind/logic hasn't grown still as ideal!
and in the future maybe the science would discover what was the scientific reason of that!

Well then, that sounds like an internally generated emotional reaction causing inhibitions when taking things out of context. How is an emotional issue either a miracle or a mystery?
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Reappear Jinns via chessboard

Post #13

Post by Yusef »

It's cause of at the first someone condemned me that: ..why you love and play chess that is forbidden in the religion.. but I always would replyed them: ..I have never gambled by/through play chess! I hate gambler and gambling always.. those told me: No! It's forbidden anyhow because the gambling would be do via that! but those fools have never convinsed me correctly and I always told them: Shut up hypocrite fools!.. But if may they have told me: O' Yusef, It's forbidden, ACCORDING TO! a hadith that says CAUSE OF LOOKING AT THE CHESSBOARD! - no cause of it's a thing for gambling!! and cause of its black and white squares.. Then I would accept that immediately..
Also I have known that the magicians, those who summon/reappear/recall Jinns, they use a thing like the chessboard!! I don't know!

playhavock
Guru

Re: Bermuda Triangle

Post #14

Post by playhavock »

Yusef wrote: Dear friend, I don't wana prove anythings that I've read/seen....
Then I will not think anything you said is true.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The unit criterion

Post #15

Post by Yusef »

Playhavock, Goat, and...,
You always say ..how can you prove that!?
Bring an example that anyone proves his own posts that those are true!! How can prove that???
I've told about "Menar Jonban" and "Masjid Shah" etc.
You want to I carry them to your cities and prove them to you!!?
And or I would give the life to Sheykh-e-Bahaii etc. such as Prophet Jesus(a.s) and bring them to you!!!?....
How can I prove anything that I've said!!?
Plus, When I claimed that everything that I say, those are true and you must believe in them??

As I mentioned in the previous posts, about the discussion between my friend and myself. We know that everyone often claims I know better than you!. and obviously, there is just One Truth and others are the wrong/lower/worse!
** So, everyone has his own criterion for his own claims..
Well, You say there isn't much possibility of those happenings.. But I say there is! Another says Never! and another says absolutely!
And each one of us says together that it's logical and wisely!
So, It feels needs to an UNIT CRITERION that would prove our claims that which one of us says the better!
And the unit criterion can't be from anythings and anyone but God!
And As God DoesN't Talk with us directly, so He Has Sent down the Religion!
** So, The Religion is the same unit criterion that we should compare our own claims to that!
SO THE RELIGION IS THE UNIT CRITERION FOR THE SEPARATINESS BETWEEN THE TRUTH AND THE FALSE AND IT IS THE BEST JUDGEMENT!
So, Everyone that wants to say anything, he should say: ACCORDING TO any hadith of any Prophet(a.s) and or any Imam(a.s) and or any Holy Book!
And should say the same thing! No say a thing that processed in his own mind about the hadith/verse!
As a hadith says the same thing!
The Imam Sadegh(a.s), one of his students asked him: ..O' son of the Prophet(s.a), what you say about me that some times i forget a hadith and I wana say that to anyone? The Imam(a.s) answered: You should say the same word to word! Obviously it's the better! but if you couldn't say the same, you can say its meaning.. But you Should mention that you haven't said the same!
Yes, obviousely, maybe I would understand a thing about the hadith, but another understands/discovers another thing about the same hadith/verse!!
* Also it's the Wisdom/IQ/Logic that proves which one of the Religions/Books/Beliefs is the better!
Also those who are cleaning themselves to any Foolishness/Miserness/Lie/Jealousy/Arrogance/Deception/Dogmatically Blindly following/etc. They will be able to understand/discover/know the better and the best!

Goat
Site Supporter

Re: The unit criterion

Post #16

Post by Goat »

Yusef wrote: Playhavock, Goat, and...,
You always say ..how can you prove that!?
Bring an example that anyone proves his own posts that those are true!! How can prove that???
When it comes to this strange 'mysterious' stuff, I don't think you can. When it comes to science, or normal every day actions, you can SHOW THEM. THe statement 'I have an apple' can be proven by showing an apple. The statement that a rock will fall at a certain rate of acceleration can be tested empirically.

But, when someone does all this metaphysical fluff and nonsense, that I don't see any reason to believe, then you can't. You can't show you are telling the truth when what you are saying is not the truth.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Magnetic Field

Post #17

Post by Yusef »

Tell me
* what do you say about the magnetic fields?
- The Watching depends on existence of the light.
- The Hearing depends on existence of the air
and if doesn't be exist each one of them, they will be disable.
Tell me what thing is there between transmitter and receiver to movement the magnetic field?
cause of the magnetic fields pass even if there isn't the air!
So either there is a thing within the empty and hasn't discovered! and or we haven't ever discovered how is that really!!
So, Can you deny the existence of the magnetic field??

* Return back to 50years ago when there wasn't any CD, DVD, MemoryCard, etc.
Could you deny existence of a thing in size the one centimeter square[MicroMemory] that would save even more than 8000tracs of musics in the future??

* I brought an example to you in the previous posts about the starfish that is under water and thinks/imagines there isn't anything in the world but water!!
- Do you say there isn't any thing higher/grater/powerfuler than the human??
If your answere is YES, it shows that You are like/such as the same starfish...

playhavock
Guru

Post #18

Post by playhavock »

How about you record via video some of these events and upload them to youtube.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

The Jinn

Post #19

Post by Yusef »

Once I rained much hot water on the earth and laughed at the people and said: Ohohoh! now Jinns come up from the earth and bite/sting me! HaHa..
Then the same night I dreamt: ..I was watching TV and a person with age like me would slept here and was seeing me face to face!! then he was angry and had the voice such as when you're walking on the trees' leaves in autumn!!
Then I woke up and in the real, I saw a real Jinn in the corner-up of the room!!
And as I'm a venturer, I looked at his face, hands and feet..
He had continuous eyebrow and his eye's color was just black, no white! the hands and feet were like cripples HaHa! and his color was white and like water vapour! his ears were like ears of the dracollas of the movies!!
He just looked at me with the same voice and I was looking at him too, face to face until I slept because of I was very sleepy..
I never would deny Jinn, but there are a belief among the people of our country that when you wana rain hot water on the earth, you should say: In The Name Of God!!
But I denied this belief and would told my friends that it's drivel!!
And the same night I never was thinking about Jinn!!!

I found the picture of the Jinn that the tomorrow of the night that I drew that for my friends.
This is:
Don't think that my drawing is very bad!! This is the same that!! at least 90% is the same really!

playhavock
Guru

Post #20

Post by playhavock »

What the bleep.
I'm ... just. I can't even. Words fail me.
I would like to sugest that you get a theripist and mental help. Not as an insult, but because I am serously worryed for your mental well being.