Reply to topic
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 1: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:03 am
My first holiday season as an atheist!

Like this post
I deconverted from christianity in July, and now it is almost thanksgiving and then christmas after that. This will be my first holiday season as an atheist! What can I expect? Anyone have any experiences during the holiday season?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 2: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:48 am
Re: My first holiday season as an atheist!

Like this post
Richard81 wrote:

I deconverted from christianity in July, and now it is almost thanksgiving and then christmas after that. This will be my first holiday season as an atheist! What can I expect? Anyone have any experiences during the holiday season?

Just enjoy your family and friends and have a good time. Don't bring up the BIG ISSUE. Avoid the argument at all costs and drink as much as you want.

Ecclesiastes 9:7 Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 3: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 am

Like this post
Remember:

4 parts rum : 1 part whatever the else is in eggnog.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:49 am

Like this post
Nilloc James wrote:

Remember:

icon_drunk Agreed.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 5: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 am

Like this post
Nilloc James wrote:

Remember:

If you're doing it right, remembering isn't on the cards.

Goto top, bottom

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter