What Your Purpose is?

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

What Your Purpose is?

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

What your purpose was for registered yourself here and send post here and or any other religious websites? and What you view point is about that?
About me, such as the other parental cousins, we are just scientific people who analyze everything in my brain, before believe that..
I've understood The Religion is The Extra Science and should be the most important thing for discovers and understands.
Well, Why I, one who claims their own religion and belief is the best and truth, why I should afraid of the sayings that are against my belief!??
My view point: We are here, as a closest team/family/friends are.
We should restart ourselves and assume We haven't ever had any religion/belief/nationality/knowledge/... and came here from an other planet and want to discover and understand why/how we have come in the world, and how can we be the best..

Peace be upon real seekers of the Truth.
Thanks.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
OnceConvinced
Savant
Posts: 8922
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:22 pm
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Post #2

Post by OnceConvinced »

When I originally signed up here I had only been an ex-christian for a short time. I desperately hoped that Christians would be able to answer some of my questions and that I might be able to believe again. However that never happened. It just further endorsed my disbelief in Jesus and the bible.

Later it became a form of therapy for me. I was still going through a lot of heartbreak about my loss of faith. The site was good to get me through that.

Now I don't debate religion as much as I used to. I go through stages of wanting to debate. Now my main object is to try to knock religious people out of their delusion and have them realise that the bible is not the word of God, but that of ignorant ancient man. I don't want to see people waste years of their lives on religious fantasy as I did.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.


Check out my website: Recker's World of Fantasy

User avatar
Nilloc James
Site Supporter
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 am
Location: Canada

Post #3

Post by Nilloc James »

I find debating fun and mentally stimulating.

Haven

Post #4

Post by Haven »

My story is similar to OnceConvinced's.

I joined about six months after my deconversion (after years of struggling with doubts and questions that could not be answered) for the purposes of arguing against fundamentalism, increasing my understanding of secular philosophy, and (somewhat subconsciously) hoping to find answers that might lead me back to faith.

Through my debates here, my nonbelief strengthened, as well as my understanding of Biblical criticism and philosophy of religion. I'm now content with my loss of faith, my naturalistic worldview, and my philosophy of Kindism.

I don't come here or debate religion nearly as much as I used to, but I still like to stop by and share my thoughts. :)

-Haven :)

User avatar
Moses Yoder
Guru
Posts: 2462
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:46 pm
Location: White Pigeon, Michigan

Post #5

Post by Moses Yoder »

In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful;

I am here to educate and amuse myself.
Matthew 16:26
New King James Version (NKJV)
26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

User avatar
Baz
Site Supporter
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm
Location: Bristol UK

Post #6

Post by Baz »

Well I have always thought I had some strange ideas on philosophy and religion so sometimes I like to see how they stand up.
A lot of the time I just like to see what others think.

BTW I am now convinced there’s a lot stranger about.
:whistle:
\"Give me a good question over a good answer anyday.\"

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

the purpose

Post #7

Post by Yusef »

Have you ever met/seen/heard those who have changed and or have found/discovered a new thing/belief/place/landscape/...
He gets too much emotion/excitement and would love to tell the others What he has found/understood/experienced
and would love to convinces others What things he has discovered

I would love to guide the people, As God Has Guided me(I imagine)

May He Guide me if you say right;
And or Guide you if we say right.
The prayer to wise people who want to seek The Truth
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Solacing and pure deeds just for God

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

AboutMe wrote: .....Have you ever seen the children/kids who you point them a target e.g. a flower; and tell them Look at that; but they instead of that look at your finger!!! It's the same story; I want to you look at sciences and knowledge. Not myself!!
http://smj-en.blogspot.com/2010/03/1.html


Hi2all Theists, also those non-fool atheists who are wise/pure/kind and 100% will be Theists through researching and open-minding.

Well,
Today means 21 December I finished my 32year old and tomorrow if was lived will be entered in 33.
And i decided bring you


John 7:18
18 Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.
»» Again The Connection/Keyword for Crossword �√ wrote: Lady Fatimah Az-Zahraa[S.A.A] said: "One who send his deeds PURELY toward God, God Will Open the doors of wisdom for him"
And it's not necessary to be a religious
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Abscond of foolishness

Post #9

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
AboutMe wrote: .....Have you ever seen the children/kids who you point them a target e.g. a flower; and tell them Look at that; but they instead of that look at your finger!!! It's the same story; I want to you look at sciences and knowledge. Not myself!!
http://smj-en.blogspot.com/2010/03/1.html?m=0
John 7:18
18 Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.
»» Again The Connection/Keyword for Crossword �√ wrote: Lady Fatimah Az-Zahraa[S.A.A] said: "One who send his deeds PURELY toward God, God Will Open the doors of wisdom for him"
And it's not necessary to be a religious
my signature untill now 2019-01-19
You should assume I'm satan and all of my posts are wrong; and or at least, all of them are truth but one which you've zoomed in that is false! Therefore you should research the more. because I'm changing/upgrading also I've had mistake/wrong a lot. I afraid of to be anti-christ>>

It was 180Ëš against/opposite side of the Foolishness which Prophet Jesus[pbuh] said
ref:very simple self foolishness test

Well, in the next step of absconding of the Foolishness and Darkness;
I now change it to:
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

A short algorithm of changing

Post #10

Post by Yusef »

OnceConvinced wrote: When I originally signed up here I had only been an ex-christian for a short time. I desperately hoped that Christians would be able to answer some of my questions and that I might be able to believe again. However that never happened. It just further endorsed my disbelief in Jesus and the bible.

Later it became a form of therapy for me. I was still going through a lot of heartbreak about my loss of faith. The site was good to get me through that.

Now I don't debate religion as much as I used to. I go through stages of wanting to debate. Now my main object is to try to knock religious people out of their delusion and have them realise that the bible is not the word of God, but that of ignorant ancient man. I don't want to see people waste years of their lives on religious fantasy as I did.
Well,
How do you know if this today christianity hasn't been able to answer your questions, then any other beliefs/religions won't be able to convince you easily too!? :?:

Well,
I want to bring an other short algorithm again for abscond of foolishness:
Means the main/start of any algorithm i mentioned here during 7 years..

Well,

  • <START>
Q: Have you ever had any FAULT in your lifetime!?

  • <IF>
â—‹ Never!!
  • [OUTPUT] A: well, i don't have anything to say
â—� Yes!
  • [OUTPUT] A: well, THEREFORE it is possible that you are doing WRONG/MISTAKE/FAULT about any thing and at the future you will realize/understand
Therefore we should any minutes possible that we are going on a wrong way or at least we are going deviate/turn from right way even for a short time!

Therefore we should Check/Test our steps on the Crossword under Researching/Seeking/Debating

Well,
The next step as continued:
<INPUT>
We researched and there will be 2 radio checked along us:

<IF>
  • â—Ž We found all of our steps/way/lifetimes has was True:
    • <OUTPUT> Well, Hereafter we convert our Believing to the Faith! [empty from any doubt]
  • â—Ž We found somewhere we were on false way:
    • <OUTPUT> Well, Hereafter we change ourselves and God ForgiveS us for our ignorance
<THEREFORE>
The Researching/Debating/Seeking never damage our ways! Rather is useful anyhow[any 2 choices]
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Post Reply