Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

What Your Purpose is?

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

What your purpose was for registered yourself here and send post here and or any other religious websites? and What you view point is about that?
About me, such as the other parental cousins, we are just scientific people who analyze everything in my brain, before believe that..
I've understood The Religion is The Extra Science and should be the most important thing for discovers and understands.
Well, Why I, one who claims their own religion and belief is the best and truth, why I should afraid of the sayings that are against my belief!??
My view point: We are here, as a closest team/family/friends are.
We should restart ourselves and assume We haven't ever had any religion/belief/nationality/knowledge/... and came here from an other planet and want to discover and understand why/how we have come in the world, and how can we be the best..

Peace be upon real seekers of the Truth.
Thanks.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: A short algorithm for changing

Post #11

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: ....
How do you know if this today christianity[of paul] hasn't been able to answer your questions, then any other beliefs/religions won't be able to convince you easily too!? :?:

Well,
I want to bring an other short algorithm again for abscond of foolishness:
Means the main/start of any algorithm i mentioned here during 7 years..

Well,

• <START>
Q: Have you ever had any FAULT in your lifetime!?

• <IF>
â—‹ Never!!
  • [OUTPUT] A: well, i don't have anything to say
â—� Yes!
  • [OUTPUT] A: well, THEREFORE it is possible that you are now doing WRONG/MISTAKE/FAULT about any thing and at the future you will realize/understand
Last night that I posted this: ref:Nicest question from Saint Mary to Jesus
God/Angel/HolySpirit/Imam/Wasy/etc.. for reward, Inspired in my mind this reaction of this commandment of this part of the Algorithm:
  • <START>
Q: Have you ever had any FAULT in your lifetime!?

• <IF>
â—‹ Never!!
  • [OUTPUT] A: well, it's error! Because everyone at very least has had fault in his lifetime at very least during babying while he did walking like animals 4x4WD or filth into his dresses and form of eating, sitting, speaking, walking, all
Does one be corrected during babying!!???
Nope.
Then the only choice is â—�Yes!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

ivysunday
Sage

Re: What Your Purpose is?

Post #12

Post by ivysunday »

Yusef wrote: What your purpose was for registered yourself here and send post here and or any other religious websites? and What you view point is about that?
About me, such as the other parental cousins, we are just scientific people who analyze everything in my brain, before believe that..
I've understood The Religion is The Extra Science and should be the most important thing for discovers and understands.
Well, Why I, one who claims their own religion and belief is the best and truth, why I should afraid of the sayings that are against my belief!??
My view point: We are here, as a closest team/family/friends are.
We should restart ourselves and assume We haven't ever had any religion/belief/nationality/knowledge/... and came here from an other planet and want to discover and understand why/how we have come in the world, and how can we be the best..

Peace be upon real seekers of the Truth.
Thanks.
Great, i share this article, see if you can recognize the Truth.
----------
Truth, Goodness and Beauty - the Core Value of Human Nature

The Perspective of Human Nature-------- Lifechanyuan

Xue Feng

The big world in our view is just an art form of truth, goodness and beauty, but the real truth, goodness and beauty is hidden among the dazzling art form. There is nothing strange for a piece of two-dimensional canvas, but after the painting of maestro, this flat canvas can display multi-dimensional space: hovering clouds during daylight, many peaks scattering in different distance, interspersed by the flowing water under the small bridges, people walking and birds flying. All those infuse people with a sense of truth, goodness and beauty which characterized with distant quiet and vast infinite. However, let's take a deeper look and ask whether this is the truth, goodness and beauty? Of course not, it's just an art form, and the real truth, goodness and beauty is hidden in the back of the picture -in the artist's heart and mind.

That is to say, the real beauty is hidden under the representation of art, and everything outside is just the external art manifestation of the hidden truth, goodness and beauty. Similarly, people's truth, goodness and beauty is concealed in human nature, and the outward appearance is just the artistic expression of the intrinsic truth, goodness and beauty.

We live in a fantasy art world; we flatter ourselves living truly; in fact, we are just some embellishment on the canvas of artists. As the pigment is washed off, the canvas will restore to a monotonous flat surface; after the change of time-space, the "true" of us will restore to our original life status quo, and then make a fresh start to another art form.

People have six perceptions as vision, hearing, olfaction, taste, touch, and telegnosis, and the first five perceptions perceive the world by the media of artistic substances. What we perceive are just the external art forms of truth, goodness and beauty, but not their essential characteristics; only the telegnosis is able to surpass the artistic material platform to directly perceive the world of truth, goodness and beauty.
â… . The origin of the art form is truth

Everything perceived by vision, hearing, olfaction, taste, touch are not truth but an art metamorphosis of it, and the real truth is implied at the origin of this artistic representation in the big world.

Joe Smith wrote the word "human" on a blank sheet, and then erased it; what did this process mean? This means that the word "human" on the blank sheet is not true, but a kind of artistic expression originating from the heart of Joe Smith; the real truth is not the word, but Joe Smith - the person; the word "human" will not appear on the blank sheet without the person - Joe Smith; that means as long as Joe Smith exists, even if the word "human" is erased, but there will still be a word "human".

Is a flash in the pan true? Of course not, it is just another "human" written on a blank sheet and then being erased; it is just an artistic expression of truth hidden at the origin of epiphyllum and its truth implies in the life structure of this plant.

Is human true? Of course not, human is just an artistic expression form in the life structure.

Are bacteria, insects, vegetation, birds and animals true? Of course not. They are just different artistic expression forms in the life structure.

When we see the light of a lightning, the lightning is no longer in existence; when we look up at the stars at night, among those emitting light stars some of them may have disappeared; when we watch those vivid characters on the video screen, some of the actors may have passed away; when we are complacent of what we own, does it ever occur to you that these things will soon pass out of existence.

We live in a virtual reality, and actually what we have seen are all false. Those so-called illusory things, namely the things that the art world tries to express, are true.

Visual truth is in line with the scientific and logical deduction, but it is very absurd in the philosophical sense. Standing on a point and going straight ahead, in the end one will unconsciously walk back to the start; its essential effect equals to zero. Human society seems to be developing and moving to a higher stage of civilization; in fact it is retracing its steps, and finally will return to the starting point. Winter passes, and spring comes; until the bumper fall passes, it will be back to winter again.

Four seasons continuously cycle one after another: fall is coming and the weather is getting cold, a group of wild geese flying south and this occurs years after years repeatedly. A person, from birth to death and from death to rebirth, one world after another, is always in this way from reincarnation to transmigration; he, walking and walking, seems to be moving forward, but eventually he will return to the starting point.

Without the qualitative change, life can only cycle in a strange circle.

To avoid moving in circles, we have to focus on truth of life and neglect the art forms of life; to understand truth, we have to be armed with the abnormal thinking. Lifechanyuan begins with the "Abnormal Thinking" in order to guide some people that they should not return to the starting point of life, but should transit to a higher art form of life.

People seem like have found truth, but the fact is not; at least we can say that ninety-eight percent of the people just live in the false art world and have never touched the boundary of truth. Suspended on a cliff with a withered vine in hands, a man would instinctively try to climb up and return to the starting point. If I told him, "Let go, let yourself fall". He would think I am non-benevolent. This is the gap between Buddha and a profane man, is also a benchmark to examine the true and false.

What is the truth? The origin of art form is the truth. For everything, as long as we strip off the surface and trace the source, we will eventually find out truth. In fact, the Lifechanyuan has revealed truth before the people's visual field of spiritual sense; that truth is the Greatest Creator, and there is only one truth in the universe; that is the Greatest Creator, and except him, all the rest are his artistic expression forms.

What we mean by seeking truth is to seek the Greatest Creator. Human beings have sought truth for thousands of years. Except having found the Greatest Creator, Who dare say "I have found truth" yet?

To seek truth departing from the Greatest Creator is to make vain efforts, is to deceive oneself and is to set bondage on human beings. Whether philosophers, thinkers, artists, politicians, scientists, religious leaders, or any other person who seek truth departing from the Greatest Creator, all their efforts will be in vain and false, confusing the humanity.

Lifechanyuan expounds the Greatest Creator with hundreds of thousands of words in order to reveal truth for human. However, when some people seeking truth get up to "the God in the Bible is not the real Greatest Creator", they are confused. It is difficult for them to accept when their inherent thinking pattern is overturned, and so they wanted to return to the starting point. It's just like a man who hanging from a cliff with a withered vine; he desperately wants to seize the withered vine and unwilling to let it go; as a result, he can not climb up the cliff, nor can he get down on the ground; so he can only swing in the air.

"I get a range out of you crosswise but a summit, sidewise; Different visages, from near or far, from low or high." The Bible, The Qur'an and Tao Te Ching, the Buddhist Scriptures, Science, Marxism, Mao Zedong Thought as such can only see either a ridge or a peak, either a distance view or see a close shot; only organically integrating these fragments which are seen from different profiles, we can see a probable panorama of truth. If we just grasp a part of it, and then attack the rest, this is just like the blind men feel an elephant, which can only leave us far from truth.

To seek truth and preserve truth is completely different from playing the concept game or moralization; it involves the life trend of each person. The water without a source is bound to dry up; a tree without root is bound to corrupt; the heart without soul is bound to die; a man without telegnosis is bound to transmigrate in a fixed circle again and again.

Truth is the key elements in the core value of human nature. Without truth, the person will be short of human nature. A man can not have a perfect human nature if he does not have the Greatest Creator in his mind because his brutish nature may break out at any time to harm others and nature. Is it possible to have a good future if a man is without human nature? It is just a day dream!

Someone will inevitably argue: "The ideas of Xuefeng are all rubbish, nonsense and fart because some senior officials and millionaires never worship the Greatest Creator but live a more elegant and pleasant life than those who worship the Greatest Creator". That is right. There are a lot things in this world that can be easily mixed the false with the genuine, but we have to understand: the smaller the specific gravity, the easier of floating and fluttering; for a plant, the faster of growing, the shorter of life span; the smaller of energy, the easier of taking shape; the more of the gain, the greater of the loss, the more enjoyment in this life, the more miserable in afterlife.

We often praise that the masterwork of art is very life-like, but we never say that the masterwork of art is truth, because art is just a metamorphosis of truth. We praise all the scientific achievements are very close to truth, but we never dare to say that scientists have found truth, because science is just one way to seek truth. We praise some people are immortals, saints, but we definitely dare not say that they are the embodiment of truth, because the component part of maintaining truth and safeguarding truth in their humanity is just a little more than that in the common people's.

Is everything we can see real? For an instant the discrepancy has been more than one hundred thousand miles; everything has changed in a blink; is it true? Truth is invariable, and the variant is not truth. It's better for us to put more component part of truth in our human nature.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #13

Post by ivysunday »

OnceConvinced wrote: When I originally signed up here I had only been an ex-christian for a short time. I desperately hoped that Christians would be able to answer some of my questions and that I might be able to believe again. However that never happened. It just further endorsed my disbelief in Jesus and the bible.

Later it became a form of therapy for me. I was still going through a lot of heartbreak about my loss of faith. The site was good to get me through that.

Now I don't debate religion as much as I used to. I go through stages of wanting to debate. Now my main object is to try to knock religious people out of their delusion and have them realise that the bible is not the word of God, but that of ignorant ancient man. I don't want to see people waste years of their lives on religious fantasy as I did.
If you yourself didn't find the Truth, after you persuade people out of their religion, where should they go?
What is the truth? The origin of art form is the truth. For everything, as long as we strip off the surface and trace the source, we will eventually find out truth. In fact, the Lifechanyuan has revealed truth before the people's visual field of spiritual sense; that truth is the Greatest Creator, and there is only one truth in the universe; that is the Greatest Creator, and except him, all the rest are his artistic expression forms.

What we mean by seeking truth is to seek the Greatest Creator. Human beings have sought truth for thousands of years. Except having found the Greatest Creator, Who dare say "I have found truth" yet?

ivysunday
Sage

Post #14

Post by ivysunday »

OnceConvinced wrote: When I originally signed up here I had only been an ex-christian for a short time. I desperately hoped that Christians would be able to answer some of my questions and that I might be able to believe again. However that never happened. It just further endorsed my disbelief in Jesus and the bible.

Later it became a form of therapy for me. I was still going through a lot of heartbreak about my loss of faith. The site was good to get me through that.

Now I don't debate religion as much as I used to. I go through stages of wanting to debate. Now my main object is to try to knock religious people out of their delusion and have them realise that the bible is not the word of God, but that of ignorant ancient man. I don't want to see people waste years of their lives on religious fantasy as I did.
Religion Will Disappear: On Lifechanyuan Era (3)

Deiform Celestial

Religion is a kind of knowledge exploring the relation between human and nature and is a kind of knowledge about life; it is an ideological theory framework helping people to establish the correct view of world, view of live, view of life and view of value; it is a bridge that guides people to move from the material world to nonmaterial world; and it is an efficient way to establish belief and enlighten mind power.

The essence of religion is to maintain the inner silence and the world peace, to help life move from this shore to another. The starting point of all the religions is kind-hearted; the limitation and discrepancy of human recognition result in countless doctrines which are difficult to justify themselves and result in the birth of countless religious sects and factions; on the other hand, the different religious sects and factions are not only unfavorable to the world peace but become a major factor of the turbulent world.

With the existing of religions, human beings will never share peace and tranquility.

The birth of different religious sects is very natural and everything will experience the birth, development, expansion, and then declination and death. Religion is of no exception.

Religion has made great contribution to the inherence of civilization in history; however, with the gradually deepening recognition on the natural law, people find the religion has become fetters and handcuffs which are used to constrain human thinking; without breaking down the superstition of religion, the civilization of humans can not move forward and human beings can never enter into the new era.

There are eight shortcomings in the existing religions.

1. Ignorant to life and unclear about the road to Heaven

What is life? Where is the Heaven? How can one go to the Heaven? The existing religions are confused about this.

2. Making people feel terror, fettering human thinking

Without the concrete time and rescuing channel, religions create the eschatology to terrify people indefinitely. Religions restrict people to explore freely and persuade people to give up enjoyment in this life, which delays people's research and exploration on the essence of life.

3. Overweening and autocratic

Any religious sects or factions who regard themselves as the only correct one and others are all heresy; all religions are plotting to control mankind. They are narrow-minded and unwilling to communicate with other sects or learn from others.

4. Suppressing human nature and fettering human spirit

A series of canons, doctrines and commandments are the ropes to fetter human thinking, and most of them work to suppress human nature and fetter human spirit.

5. All religions run counter to the Tao of the Greatest Creator

What is the true essence of human life? What is the value and meaning of human life? All religions fail to spell out and speak clearly.

6. Suppressing the new emerging forces and destroying the elite of human being.

Such as the Christianity regarded "the witness of Jehovah" as heresy and burned Bruno to death.

7. Creating contradiction and stirring up war

All religions can not tolerate different opinions and would rather create contradiction and stir up war in order to maintain their own benefits.

8. Wasting manpower and material resources and creating the religious superstition

Religions build up temples and churches everywhere and call on people to worship idols, offer up a sacrifice by killing, hold crazy activities, which have harassed the people's mind and nature's peace and tranquility, hindered the natural activities of mankind and led people into the religious superstition.

It is difficult to estimate the good effect of religion, nor its bad effect. Religion has become the obstacle for the progress of human civilization. Human should move towards unification; however, religion is unwilling to do so; one can imagine: is Christianism willing to give up all its own doctrine to accept that of Islam? Is Islam willing to give up all its own doctrine to accept that of Hinduism? Is Hinduism willing to give up all its doctrine to accept that of Buddhism? Is Buddhism willing to give up all its doctrine to accept that of Christianism? They will not and these four big religions will safeguard their own doctrine. In this way, how can the world move towards unification? Can the world be peaceful?

The only way is to unify all doctrines into one and unify all religions into one. Everyone follows the path of the Greatest Creator.

In the Lifechanyuan era, all founders of religions such as Jesus, Sakyamuni, Mohammed, LaoTzu, etc. and all the people whose sermons causing the birth of different religious sects and factions will receive respects and honors, but any one of these sermons can not become the only correct theory. People will not fanatically worship their own hierarch. There are not any religious sects in the world and the whole people will not worship any idols or go to any churches or prostrate oneself in worship but revere the Greatest Creator, life, Nature and follow the way of the Greatest Creator. Everyone shares the maximum freedom in thought, spirit and human life.

With the development of science and the continuous liberation of human spirit, the value view and the world view of people also change constantly. We used to think that the religious believers are elegant, self-control, civilized and noble, who are armed with faith, aspiration and ideal; and now we gradually realize that the religious believers are stubborn, obsessed, perverse, emotional, simple-minded and short of reason and forgiveness; if you obey their religious doctrine and rules, they would be kind with pleasant countenance; if you propose different opinion and ideas, they would be out of reason and become very terrible with an angry face.

The future mankind will enter into Lifechanyuan era; and any religions have to overturn the values of Lifechanyuan if they want to exist, otherwise you have to give up your own religious belief; certainly you can stick stubbornly to your own belief and no one can control you. People in the end can do nothing but laugh at you, pity you and feel sorry for you.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: What Your Purpose is?

Post #15

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 12 by ivysunday]

Dear Chinese baby/centipede/scorpion/mouse eater,
i always talk about you and say these Chinese people never be under starvation and they are useful for other nations, because they can export their dogs/cats/mouses/centipede/scorpions... for you and import your rices/fruits/....
Haha
May i could put myself in your place and realize how do you can eat these things..

First of all the first of your texts you've written a name 'Xue Feng'
Well,
The same here i stopped
Who Xue Fung is that we should read these large texts from him!!?
Or Where he has quoted from!??

First of all tell us about his/your Doctrines you are following
Otherwise everyone among 7 billion people of the world can bring their own opinion about anything..

Where of China you live!?

Aha,
I thought you are these things eater for your forefathers were eaten
And it needs to at least 3-4 generations..
But when i show your video clips to my neices/nephews who are kids, they replied: O' uncle, are these mouse/scorpion/... savory!??
Then i was been amazed and told them o' wilds, Never think about eating these things.. haha

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Defenders of false beliefs Vs defenders of God

Post #16

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 234#906234
Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 3 by Yusef]

Some other:
[mrow]Voice[mcol]Written[mcol]Correct [row]Eliyasa'[col]....[col]Prophet Elisha [row]Sunnah*[col]Sunnah[col]Law
Look,
Even somewhere voices are false,
Example: Sunnah*
The debate continued till the Imam(pbuh) arrived at some verses of Prophet Isaiah(pbuh) that proves certainly prediction about an important Prophet,
And the Exilarch was been convinced, and said:
Yes, I had convinced, but it points to Prophethood of Jesus!(pbuh)
The Imam(pbuh) answered: Nope!
Because it points to a Prophet who brings a NEW Shari'ah!
Take a while Prophet Jesus(pbuh) continued the same Shari'at of Prophet Moses(pbuh)!

Also about talking of Al-Ma'mun that told my cousin.... son of Ali-ibn-Abitalib...
Look,

Abdul-Muttalib
  • +Abd-ul-Allah
    • Muhammad
      • Fatimah
    +Abi-Talib
    • Ali
    +Abbass
    • Bani-al-Abbass[generation of Abbass]
    +Hamza[Anthony Quinn]
Well,
1*Ali & Fatimah
  • 2*Hasan,
    3*Hussayn
    • 4*Ali [Zayn-ul-Abedin]
    • 5*Muhammad Al-Baghir
    • 6*Ja'far As-Sadiq
    • 7* Moses Al-Kadhim
    • 8*Ali Ar-Ridha
    • 9*Muhammad Aj-Jawad
    • 10*Ali An-Naghi
    • 11*Hassan Al-Askari
    • 12*Muhammad Al-Mahdi
This is how Al-Ma'mun called Imam Redha(pbuh) my cousin. Also arrangement of the 12 Imams of Shi'a Peace be upon them all
* The Twelver, from 3rd up to the 12nd are son after son
And Hasan and Hussain brothers,
And Ali, father of all and husband of lady Fatimah daughter of the Prophet whom is cousin of Ali.
This is a short useful lineage for understand the better..
Debate of the 5th Imam,grand father of Imam Redha(pbuh), Imam al-Baqir (a) with the great [strike]Christian[/strike]/Paulian scholar

Page issues
Imam al-Baqir's (a) debate with a Syrian Christian scholar is a set of questions and replies between Imam al-Baqir (a) and a Syrian Christian scholar. The Christian scholar asked different questions, all of which were answered by the Imam (a).

Imam al-Baqir's (a) Travel to al-Sham

When Hisham b. 'Abd al-Malik invited Imam al-Baqir (a) to Syria, he attended people's gatherings and answered their questions. One day the Imam (a) saw Christians going to a mountain in the area. He asked his companions whether it was their celebration day. They told him: "no. Every year on this day, they go to a Nazarite scholar who has met the companions of Jesus's disciples and ask him questions." The Imam (a) covered his head and accompanied the Nazarites to the mountain and sat among them.

The Text of the Debate

The Christian scholar caught a sight of the audience, and when he looked at Imam al-Baqir (a), he asked him: "are you one of us, the Christians, or a Muslim?"

The Imam (a) said: "a Muslim."

The Christian scholar: "a Muslim scholar or an ignorant Muslim?"

The Imam (a): "not an ignorant one."

The Christian scholar: "should I ask questions first or will you ask questions."

The Imam (a): "ask questions if you will."

Residents of the Heaven Not Discharging Excrements
The bishop: "why do you, Muslims, claim that residents of the Heaven eat and drink without discharging excrements? Is there an obvious analogue for this in this world?"

The Imam (a): "Yes, the obvious analogue is the fetus feeding in its mother's womb without discharging any excrements."

The Christian scholar: "wonderful! Did you say that you were not a scholar?!"

The Imam (a): "I did not say so. I just said that I was not ignorant."

Heavenly Blessings Not Being Depleted
The Christian scholar asked another question about Heavenly fruits and blessings as follows:

"Why do you believe that Heavenly fruits and blessings never decrease, and however much they are consumed, they remain as they were? Is there an obvious analogue for this in this world?"

The Imam (a): "Yes. The obvious analogue in the sensible world is the fire. If you light hundreds of candles from the flame of a candle, the first flame will remain as it were without being decreased."

On a Particular Time
"I ask another question. Let me know about a time which is neither part of the night, nor that of the day."

Imam al-Baqir (a): "this is the time between the dawn and the sunrise when people in trouble find peace."

When he heard the answer, the Christian scholar screamed and said: "only one question remains. I swear to God that you can never answer this one."

The Imam (a) said: "you have certainly taken a false oath."

On 'Uzair and 'Azra
The Nazarite scholar: "let me know about two people who were born on the same day and died on the same day, while one of them lived for 50 years and the other lived for 150 years."

Imam al-Baqir (a): "they are 'Uzair (Arabic: ع�زَیر) and 'Azra (Arabic: عَزرَة). When they were 25 years old, Uzair was passing the village of Antioch while riding his donkey. He saw that the village was completely destroyed, so he asked: how can God resurrect [the people of] this village after its destruction?

Although God had selected and guided him, He became angry at Uzair and caused him to die for 100 years because of his irrelevant question. Uzair was resurrected by God along with his donkey, foods, and drinks.

Uzair went to 'Azra, but 'Azra did not recognize his brother, though he hosted him. 'Azra's children and grandchildren went to him, while he was still 25 years old. Uzair mentioned some memories of 'Azra and his children and said that they were now very old.

'Azra, who was 125 years old then, said: "I never saw a 25-year-old person who knows the story of me and my brother during our youth so well. Man, are you from the sky or the Earth?

Uzair said: O 'Azra! I am Uzair. God was angered by me and because of my irrelevant question, he caused me to die for one hundred years to both punish me and reinforce my certainty. These are the donkey, the food, and the drink with which I left the house, and God has now resurrected me with the same appearance. 'Azra accepted Uzair's remarks. Uzair lived 25 more years with them, and then they both died on the same day.

The Christian scholar asked all the questions that occurred to him and heard convincing replies. When he failed to embarrass the Imam, he became upset and said: "People! You have brought a high-ranking scholar who has more information than me to embarrass me and to let the Muslims know that their leaders are superior to us! I swear to God that I will never talk to you, and if I live one more year, you will not see me among you!" He then left.

Reactions to the Debate

The story spread around Damascus and delighted the people of Syria. However, Hisham was not delighted by the victory of the Imam (a) over aliens. He feared the increasing spiritual influence of the Imam (a). Thus, he sent a gift to the Imam (a) and sent a message to him to leave Damascus immediately.

Question for debate:
The same things were debating above!!
If you Jews[of Rabbis]and Christians[of Paul] and Muslims[of Abubakr & Umar] think know better than your own ancient/previous great leaders, well answer us!
We await!!
My purpose to register here is to be soldier of God;
Well,
If i see myself a soldier of God, then I must be pleasure with Pleasure of God Versus pleasure of my own family/friends/country/nation/previous beliefs...

Well,
In the narration of above, the Syrian Paulian scholar, if he was a real soldier of God, then wiuld be pleasure when realized and got Truths of God!

Means NOW like the past, maybe many people say: 'nope, this Yusef will be dangerous for our beliefs, and we should make his posts hidden or don't reply!!!

Well,
Whether you defend God? Or your own beliefs!!?!!
Are you soldiers of God! Or soldiers of your own wrong beliefs against God!!!??

If you really wanna defend of God, therefore you believe in God and Day the Resurrection,
How does one believe in God but doesn't afraid if hide a Truth of God!!!?

Therefore many of us, our purpose is defend our own false path Versus the Right Path of God!

Am I wrong!?