This is a big spoiler for the Atheists and science.

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

This is a big spoiler for the Atheists and science.

Post #1

Post by TheTruth101 »

This is Prophetess Lady Vanga who predicted the 9/11 terrorist attack as well as others that came true.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PD4x5toZMPY/T ... /vanga.jpg

Now, This is one of her predictions of the 9/11.
September 11
In 1989 she predicted the World Trade Center disaster in the following statement:

"Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."

"Brethren" is believed to refer to the "Twin" Towers or the "Brothers". "Steel Birds" are obviously the jets. The part about the bush is believed to refer to President Bush.

Prophetess Lady Vanga was blind all her life. Some of the debates that I have held with other Atheists in the past was of how EYES (meaning memory recollection) was the only source to dreams. Now, this prophetess here clearly can SEE (through her prohecy stating "objects" wolves and towers etc.) when she was blind ALL OF HER LIFE.

How do you explain this one science? If you cant define it by definbition in accordance to science, then it is done by God. (like what I've been sayiing from day 1 on this forum that dreams come from God)

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: This is a big spoiler for the Atheists and science.

Post #2

Post by Divine Insight »

TheTruth101 wrote: How do you explain this one science?
There is no prediction of any kind there. All you've done was taken something that, for all intents and purposes, was basically poetic nonsense and saw a way to potentially associate it with an actual real event.

Science and mathematics already have this covered. Colleges currently teach courses along these lines. Assignments are relativity simple. Find some totally fictional books and read through them until you find things in them that can be made analogous to actual events that have occurred in real life.

You'll find that this is so easy to do that you can come up with quite a long list of such analogies just from a single book of fiction.

So science and mathematics have already address this type of thing.

Besides planes aren't made of steel, they are actually made of aluminum.

So nice try, but no cigar. ;)
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by TheTruth101 »

Divine Insight wrote:
TheTruth101 wrote: How do you explain this one science?
There is no prediction of any kind there. All you've done was taken something that, for all intents and purposes, was basically poetic nonsense and saw a way to potentially associate it with an actual real event.

Science and mathematics already have this covered. Colleges currently teach courses along these lines. Assignments are relativity simple. Find some totally fictional books and read through them until you find things in them that can be made analogous to actual events that have occurred in real life.

You'll find that this is so easy to do that you can come up with quite a long list of such analogies just from a single book of fiction.

So science and mathematics have already address this type of thing.

Besides planes aren't made of steel, they are actually made of aluminum.

So nice try, but no cigar. ;)

What are you talking about? The prophetess is talking about birds and wolves.
(And yes that means she has a "picture" in her head when beig blind all her life)

Jax Agnesson
Guru

Post #4

Post by Jax Agnesson »

I once encouraged a group of friends to read Nostradamus, to get the style, and then to write three quatrains each. A year later we took them out and guess what?
They could all be related, at least vaguely, to something that was in the news at some time in the year after they were written.
You should try it, TT101. You'd be great!

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by TheTruth101 »

Jax Agnesson wrote: I once encouraged a group of friends to read Nostradamus, to get the style, and then to write three quatrains each. A year later we took them out and guess what?
They could all be related, at least vaguely, to something that was in the news at some time in the year after they were written.
You should try it, TT101. You'd be great!

I don't think your getting the picture. This post isn't about her prophecy for the most part.

It's about her being able to have "pictures" being blind her whole entire life.

It meaning, this calls for the scripture,

"Like a lightning from East to West, so will be the Son of Man".

Lightning = electrons

When we sleep and dream = electrons are stimulating our brain.

Therefore, God = giving us dreams.

TO add, all prophecy = were done in dreams

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #6

Post by Divine Insight »

TheTruth101 wrote: What are you talking about? The prophetess is talking about birds and wolves.
(And yes that means she has a "picture" in her head when beig blind all her life)
You asked how science deals with something like this. I pointed out the fact that they already have. So your claim that this is a "spoiler" for atheists and science is nonsense.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by TheTruth101 »

Divine Insight wrote:
TheTruth101 wrote: What are you talking about? The prophetess is talking about birds and wolves.
You asked how science deals with something like this. I pointed out the fact that they already have. So your claim that this is a "spoiler" for atheists and science is nonsense.

So science agrees that people that were blind all their life can have dreams and have pictures in dreams? Thats the first I heard (lol).

If you state otherwise, provide your source.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by JoeyKnothead »

"Believed" to refer is not the same as, "and that, folks, is exactly what is meant".

Make a prophecy vague enough, and any act fit.

(Edited out a quote of the OP 'cause I don't know how to tablet)
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by TheTruth101 »

JoeyKnothead wrote: "Believed" to refer is not the same as, "and that, folks, is exactly what is meant".

The prophecy is not vague at all. It gives direct numbers as to the prophecy being met. Even a name (bush) as well as "two" jets and etc.

In all, the point of this post is about again, for the most part, how a single human being can have "visions" or "pictures" when that very human being have not seen a single object visually her entire life. (she was blind from birth).

Within science and Atheists on this forum, "dreams" as an example are said to be caused by memory recollection or muscle memory. In all, its speaking of "memory" being the very foundation of dreams that we have and etc.

But, as clearly seen here, the prophetess takes in accounts of defining shapes and names of the shapes when she has never seen anything her entire life. In this case, science falls flat here for the "conclusion" saying that dreams are done by our "brains".

I quoted a verse saying that Jesus comes as a lightning (electrons) and when we dream (have pictures when we dream) our electrons are doing the work.

The biblical scriptures state that dreams are being brought on by God, and in this case, this is the logical sense all viewers of this thread should take into account of being "logic", since science itself and it conclusion as to dreams have been exploited 100% here by a prophetess of God.

So this raises the question, and in accordance to science putting "dreams" as to memory and soley the brain, If one does NOT have memory of the visual, where is she getting the pictires from? The logical conclusion would be of another being, or God, hence she was identified as a prophetess.

From what I remember Joey, you were the one that put up a source of electrons being the factor or grounder of dreams long time ago. (Good going there, lol).

Mr.Badham
Sage

Post #10

Post by Mr.Badham »

TheTruth101 wrote:
JoeyKnothead wrote: "Believed" to refer is not the same as, "and that, folks, is exactly what is meant".

The prophecy is not vague at all. It gives direct numbers as to the prophecy being met. Even a name (bush) as well as "two" jets and etc.

In all, the point of this post is about again, for the most part, how a single human being can have "visions" or "pictures" when that very human being have not seen a single object visually her entire life. (she was blind from birth).

Within science and Atheists on this forum, "dreams" as an example are said to be caused by memory recollection or muscle memory. In all, its speaking of "memory" being the very foundation of dreams that we have and etc.

But, as clearly seen here, the prophetess takes in accounts of defining shapes and names of the shapes when she has never seen anything her entire life. In this case, science falls flat here for the "conclusion" saying that dreams are done by our "brains".

I quoted a verse saying that Jesus comes as a lightning (electrons) and when we dream (have pictures when we dream) our electrons are doing the work.

The biblical scriptures state that dreams are being brought on by God, and in this case, this is the logical sense all viewers of this thread should take into account of being "logic", since science itself and it conclusion as to dreams have been exploited 100% here by a prophetess of God.

So this raises the question, and in accordance to science putting "dreams" as to memory and soley the brain, If one does NOT have memory of the visual, where is she getting the pictires from? The logical conclusion would be of another being, or God, hence she was identified as a prophetess.

From what I remember Joey, you were the one that put up a source of electrons being the factor or grounder of dreams long time ago. (Good going there, lol).
I would be more impressed if she had just told us what was going to happen. Something like, "The twin towers in New York will be knocked down by 2 jets in a terrorist attack on Sept 11 2001." But yeah, I guess she was close, what with the wolves and the bush and all.