Our Lady, a testable Prophetess of Islam

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

assisigirl
Guru

Our Lady, a testable Prophetess of Islam

Post #1

Post by assisigirl »

This subject requires a certain level of study and knowledge. I have used the following two links as a rescource for this discussion.

http://www.ediscoverislam.com/What-is-H ... -the-quran

http://www.catholicpilgrims.com/lourdes ... ourdes.htm

If you examine both revelations and the process involved it seems obvious to all that it is the same deity that is involved ie Allah.

The most obvious similarities are (1) the process of revelation over time.(2) The testable eye witness accounts of both makes it accessible to even the most cynical of readers. (3)The gravity of both revelations is very obvious as both of them are partly revealed to humans ie they are frightening. Many threads on this forum have attested to strange phenomena that are peculiar to our age that are forbodings of Allah's Judgement Day. The apparition of Our Lady at places like Lourdes and Medjugorge etc, act as reminders to us that Allah's fulfillment is nigh.

Is Our Lady, a prophetess of Allah, and a revelationary reminder of his Judgement?

ciko
Banned
Banned

Post #21

Post by ciko »

[Replying to post 18 by assisigirl]

what are you talking about???

so my devotion to islam is idolatory :lol:

assisigirl
Guru

Post #22

Post by assisigirl »

ciko pleads again:what are you talking about??? so my devotion to islam is idolatory

assisigirl: Yes it is ciko. The worship of worship is idolatry. Do you need me to explain this to you?

The intrusion of theistic belief into the secular, is idolatry.
You are permitted to love your God.
You are not permitted to idolize your God.

You are not permitted to presume to predict your God or to pigeon hole or describe your god with decrees.

Do not listen to me, listen to your prophet Jesus. Just love your God. No more.

Matthew 6: The Muslim's worst critic;

“And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. 7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.
Last edited by assisigirl on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

ciko
Banned
Banned

Post #23

Post by ciko »

[Replying to post 22 by assisigirl]

when you start to ask real question then you and me can talk, but thjis is rubbish talk only. :whistle:

assisigirl
Guru

Post #24

Post by assisigirl »

ciko: You have, again, displayed yourself as a bluffer and you should withdraw threads such as the one referred to here earlier. You would seem to have nothing but contempt for christians which would be fair enough if your own twisted logic was indeed superior, which it is not.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #25

Post by steps »

Salam Ciko ,

I think Assisgirl meant: applying all the Islamic Laws and teachings in life will mean that Muslims worshipping the Laws and teachings instead of worshipping Allah. And Muslims should release themselves from following some of these Laws and teachings .

For example : the Muslims are praying because they worship Laws of prayers but not Allah .

Assisigirl : Is this your meaning ?

assisigirl
Guru

Post #26

Post by assisigirl »

steps

Both you and ciko got this accusation the first time I mentioned it. You just have not been able to formulate an answer for it yet. steps, even when you are seemingly nice, the aftertaste of some of your posts regarding sexuality etc, still linger. You guys are Muslims, not stupid. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts is as true today as it was then.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #27

Post by steps »

Ciko and I did not understand your target.

Is your target as I said in my last comment. or not ? or give us an example about anything in Islam.

Allah sent the prophets to establish the main pillar the base of everything, [no god but Allah] . If the person accepted Allah only. Everything will follow this base.

For example: an atheist will change 180 degree after accepting Allah.

Therefore I do not prefer to speak about sexuality. As long as we are different about the base of everything .

By the way :

142. Verily, the hypocrites seek to deceive Allah, but it is He Who deceives them. And when they stand up for As-Salat (the prayer), they stand with laziness and to be seen of men, and they do not remember Allah but little. 143. (They are) swaying between this and that, belonging neither to these nor to those, and he whom Allah sends astray, you will not find for him a way (to the truth - Islam).

also about the hypocrites , from Surah the hypocrites

4. And when you look at them, their bodies please you; and when they speak, you listen to their words. They are as blocks of wood propped up. They think that every cry is against them. They are the enemies, so beware of them. May Allah curse them! How are they denying (or deviating from) the Right Path.

The place of hypocrites

145. Verily, the hyprocrites will be in the lowest depths (grade) of the Fire; no helper will you find for them.

And we Ask Allah not to be with them .

ciko
Banned
Banned

Post #28

Post by ciko »

steps wrote: Salam Ciko ,

I think Assisgirl meant: applying all the Islamic Laws and teachings in life will mean that Muslims worshipping the Laws and teachings instead of worshipping Allah. And Muslims should release themselves from following some of these Laws and teachings .

For example : the Muslims are praying because they worship Laws of prayers but not Allah .

Assisigirl : Is this your meaning ?
applying all the Islamic Laws and teachings in life will mean that Muslims worshipping the Laws and teachings instead of worshipping Allah.
but applying laws of God wich HE COMMANDED is worshipping him.
islamic laws are laws from God wich we follow as worshipers of God.

what Assisigirl said was :

"Why do you apply laws of the state instead of obeying the State"

same it is with this question

"Why do you apply laws of God instead of worshiping God?"

so when God said, dont eat pork, you say NO, i dont want to listen, i eat what i want to eat.

if God says you shall only obey and pray to me you say , ok

so your logic is in a contradicting state.

assisigirl
Guru

Post #29

Post by assisigirl »

ciko: If you are just here to assert that the Quran is the absolute word of God, then do not come here to debate. There is no argument.

You were quite happy putting up pictures of Christians praying to statues of Our Lady and labeling this correctly as idolatry. Where you went wrong was when you identified the object as the idol. Idolatry is a mental undertaking which uses an everyday object as a medium for the worship of an Almighty God.

The secular descriptive dictats of the Quaran and the over veneration of same is exactly what the Christians do with Mary. That is why Allah will be leaving Islam soon. You worship yourselves worshiping. You use the same toy box as the christians, ie whips and flames mixed in with the aromatic oils of morality and goodness. It then becomes a fetish, ie idolatry. This form of worship is impure in that it is always open to being hijacked for secular motives by those who weild the toy boxes power. Christianity and Islam become 'dominatrix' in their functioning.

steps
Banned
Banned

Post #30

Post by steps »

To : assisigirl

Allah set forth some examples about the disbelievers from the sons of Israel , and the consequences of ignoring his commandments :

1st example : ((85. After this, it is you who kill one another and drive out a party of you from their homes, assist (their enemies) against them, in sin and transgression. And if they come to you as captives, you ransom them, although their expulsion was forbidden to you. Then do you believe in a part of the Scripture and reject the rest? Then what is the recompense of those who do so among you, except disgrace in the life of this world, and on the Day of Resurrection they shall be consigned to the most grievous torment. And Allah is not unaware of what you do. ))

Do you want Muslims to be like them ?

2nd example: ((65. And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday). We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected." ))

Do you think this is a good result by ignoring the commandments of Allah ?

3rd example : ((78. Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected Faith, by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses. 79. Nor did they (usually) forbid one another the iniquities which they committed: evil indeed were the deeds which they did. ))
No commnet . about this verse

The results of ignoring the commandments of Allah are : The curse , the humiliation during this life and after . And the hell.

I feel you want the truth , but the pleasures and desires are preventing you from jumping into the truth.

My respect .