Evolutionist Discrimination in Public Education.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Evolutionist Discrimination in Public Education.

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

There are currently five categories which the U.S. legally recognizes in which persons may voluntarily identify and classify themselves as, according to their self-evident, self-recognized and self-identified common ancestral racial traits of national and geographic origins. None of these categories are Homo sapiens.

http://atlas.usafa.af.mil/meo/Discri~1.htm

http://www.withylaw.com/distopic.htm

http://www.wvf.state.wv.us/eeo/NO.htm

http://mountain-prairie.fws.gov/dcr/Basis.htm

http://www.niehs.nih.gov/oeeo/national.htm

As far as the U.S. legal system is concerned, there does not seem to be any legally protected class of persons called Homo sapiens or any ancestral category of persons named Homo erectus from whom Homo sapiens are believed by neo-Darwinists to have descended.

Since it may reasonably be considered to be a violation of their civil rights to have their human ancestors related to, or called, anything other than what the U.S. Government recognizes as legally protected classes of persons, I respectfully submit that teachers and students in U.S. public school systems who publically volunteer to self-identify and self-classify themselves as members of any of the legally recognized and protected classes of persons established by law, may not be involuntarily labeled and classified as Homo sapiens in public schools without their written consent or the written consent of their parents or legal guardians.

Otherwise, if state governments continue to mandate and impose evolutionary neo-Darwinist beliefs and teachings about the human ancestry of the five legitimate racial catagories in which students and teachers have voluntarily chosen to identify and classify themselves as, then public school students and teachers have every right to sue the state for civil rights violations and a redress of racial and ancestral grievances.

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Grumpy »

jcrawford
There are currently five categories which the U.S. legally recognizes in which persons may voluntarily identify and classify themselves as, according to their self-evident, self-recognized and self-identified common ancestral racial traits of national and geographic origins. None of these categories are Homo sapiens.
Wrong, they are all Homo Sapiens. Most people are smart enough to know this, so the Government doesn't think anyone is stupid enough to have to be reminded of that fact. All these catagories are air breathers too, but most of us know that and don't have to be reminded of that fact either. Your constant unhealthy obcession with race is probably something you should seek professional advice about.

Grumpy [-X

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by Cathar1950 »

Yes it does seem psychology might be a good idea. Some therapy could do wonders.
I have notice on some surveys and questionnaires they are using American as a category.

USIncognito
Apprentice

Post #4

Post by USIncognito »

To paraphrase Mr. Ed, "A troll is a troll of course..."

http://www.christianforums.com/t2292491 ... ation.html

I'm glad to see no one taking the bait here, but offering advice you might want to consider.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by Cathar1950 »

That site is colorful USIncognito. I see he is irritating them there too.
Why start another thread that just tosses in the same poor logic and slander unto another topic? Like we need a repeat.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #6

Post by jcrawford »

Grumpy wrote:jcrawford
Wrong, they are all Homo Sapiens.
Wrong, none of them are Homo sapiens unless self-identified and classified as such by the government. They are only Human beings and persons with legal rights and protections. Homo sapiens is not a legally recognized class of persons with civil rights.
Most people are smart enough to know this, so the Government doesn't think anyone is stupid enough to have to be reminded of that fact.
Nobody "knows" or believes that they are H. sapiens unless neo-Darwinists racially superimpose that label on them and their ancestors. Since only one of the five racial group's ancestors originated in Africa and none of the classes of persons claim Homo erectus as one of their ancestors, name-calling and labeling any of the protected classes as Homo sapiens without their expressed public consent is a legally liable violation of their civil rights.
All these catagories are air breathers too, but most of us know that and don't have to be reminded of that fact either.
All human beings of every racial class are "air-breathers," and none need to be called Homo sapiens by neo-Darwinist race deniers to be aware of that fact.
Your constant unhealthy obcession with race is probably something you should seek professional advice about.
Don't worry. I'm getting professional advice from creation scientists and racial advice from the U.S. Government. It's time for Homo sapiens to come out of the closet and seek legal protection and status.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #7

Post by jcrawford »

Cathar1950 wrote:I have notice on some surveys and questionnaires they are using American as a category.
That stands to reason since 'American' is a legally valid ancestral designation for those with no known human ancestry other than American.

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Grumpy »

jcrawford
Wrong, none of them are Homo sapiens unless self-identified and classified as such by the government. They are only Human beings and persons with legal rights and protections. Homo sapiens is not a legally recognized class of persons with civil rights.
It has nothing to do with legalities, it has to do with facts. ALL HUMANS ALIVE TODAY ARE HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS. They can "self identify" as loons, it won't change that fact. If any humans have human rights then Homo Sapiens Sapiens has human rights.
Since only one of the five racial group's ancestors originated in Africa
You really don't have a clue of what your speaking on. EVERY HUMAN BEING ALIVE TODAY CAME FROM A COMMON ANCESTOR WHICH EVOLVED IN AFRICA. Until 170,000 years ago those were the only humans on Earth. Every statement you have made so far in this forum has shown your racist attitudes caused by your false human superiority ideas. You have insulted every forbearer of Homo Sapiens by dubbing them "sub-human", a term evolutionist do not use. You look down your nose at our brother species, neanderthalus, our forbearers, including Erectus and our cousins the chimps, gorillas and ourangoutrangs when they deserve our respect and appreciation for their place in the continuum of human evolution.
All human beings of every racial class are "air-breathers," and none need to be called Homo sapiens by neo-Darwinist race deniers to be aware of that fact.
I thought I would remind you about the breathing part since you evidently needed reminding that they are all Homo Sapiens Sapiens, which is just as true.

I am proud to deny that there are "races" of man in the science of evolution. Only racists see races where there are none. This continued obsession with separating people into "races" is divisive, unhealthy, offensive, ugly and crude. You are stinking up this forum with your racist crap just like you did the last forum(see post by USIncognito), John. Why do you think you will get a better reception here for that racist garbage??? Do you think the people on this forum are intellectually inferior to those who saw through your racist retoric in the other forum??? You do have a habit of thinking of some as sub-human and of another race than you. As you have made plain that some people you consider sub-human evolved from apes but all good creationists came about through immaculate conception or something, not those sub-human ape men in Africa. I showed your post to my cousin down at the gorilla cages at the zoo, he turned green and threw up, the chimps, however, couldn't stop laughing.
Don't worry. I'm getting professional advice from creation scientists
Not in this reality, you're not!!! Creation scientist is an oxymoron(does not mean moron, although, in most cases that also applies) and the only profession they can honestly claim is professional huckster.

Grumpy [-X

jcrawford
Guru

Post #9

Post by jcrawford »

Grumpy wrote:
jcrawford wrote:Wrong, none of them are Homo sapiens unless self-identified and classified as such by the government. They are only Human beings and persons with legal rights and protections. Homo sapiens is not a legally recognized class of persons with civil rights.
It has nothing to do with legalities, it has to do with facts.
Facts don't exist in and of themselves, Grumpy. They have to be qualified and legitimized. Otherwise, everyone could go around making up facts to suit themselves, not just neo-Darwinists.
ALL HUMANS ALIVE TODAY ARE HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS.
Excessive capitalization doesn't make a sentence any more factual than the fact that the contents of the sentence must be agreed upon by second and third parties in order to establish the contents as fact. Even when two or three people agree as what constitutes the facts, fourth, fifth and sixth persons can totally reject the previous factual claims. That's how peer review in the jury system works, Grumpy. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Now, if we were to ask most people today whether their ancestors belonged to one of the racial groups defined by the U.S. government, or whether their ancestors were Homo erectus, what do you think the common responses would be?
If any humans have human rights then Homo Sapiens Sapiens has human rights.
Homo sapiens sapiens is not even recognized by the U.S. goverment as a protected class under civil rights law, Grumpy.
EVERY HUMAN BEING ALIVE TODAY CAME FROM A COMMON ANCESTOR WHICH EVOLVED IN AFRICA.
There you go capitalizing all the words in a sentence as if that will create a fact. Try telling that to racial groups whose distant ancestors probably never even heard of Africa.
Until 170,000 years ago those were the only humans on Earth.
Try telling that to Chinese paleoanthropologists whose human ancestors in China date back to 2 million years ago.
I am proud to deny that there are "races" of man in the science of evolution.
Good for you. I am proud to deny that there are 'species' of man, in the science of creation.

QED
Prodigy

Post #10

Post by QED »

USIncognito wrote:To paraphrase Mr. Ed, "A troll is a troll of course..."

http://www.christianforums.com/t2292491 ... ation.html

I'm glad to see no one taking the bait here, but offering advice you might want to consider.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention USI. It's very interesting to see a completely different set of people reacting in exactly the same way as everyone here - right down to the lone voice of a Christian Fundamentalist who has joined in without the foggiest notion of what they've stepped into :roll: