Please delete my account

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

in search of him

Please delete my account

Post #1

Post by in search of him »

I would like to have deleted my account as fast as possible.
I absolutely agree with the comments of the people who have required deleting their accounts previously as is: “ I feel uncomfortable with the personal tone of some of the members comments.�, “I've come to different terms and realization about Christianity, and feel a sane and logical Christian has no business being on this site.�, “The debate as this site puts it, only exists for those who ignore God's wisdom�.

I am sure that I don’t want to be among individuals who initially saturated with dirty morality. Those individuals who cannot realize themselves in their real life, who are not satisfied, and then, once they are in the virtual space, they try to improve the situation for themselves. They try to denigrate others, to humiliate, to make you feel what they feel themselves. Excitedly shaking in the mud of their own comments, they feel the pleasure to denigrate others. They are not just putting dirt on you, but do it veiled, hiding behind a pseudo-scientific constructs and demonstrative explanations.
I feel very sorry for them.

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Account deleted.

dblev

Please delete my account

Post #3

Post by dblev »

Please delete my account as well. Thank you.

dblev

Re: Please delete my account

Post #4

Post by dblev »

Please delete my account as well.