Chains of Darkness

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Thruit
Apprentice

Chains of Darkness

Post #1

Post by Thruit »

Is it possible that we are the angels who sinned, with no memory of our past, are now encased in under darkness, in a body of flesh?[/b]

arian
Banned
Banned

Re: Chains of Darkness

Post #2

Post by arian »

Thruit wrote: Is it possible that we are the angels who sinned, with no memory of our past, are now encased in under darkness, in a body of flesh?[/b]
Doesn't it give you the shivers that no one answered? I'll do my best friend.

If I was going to answer this without using my past experience and what I have witnessed with my own eye, and heard with my own two ears, I would honestly say that is a very huge possibility. But knowing what I know, we are not.

But this doesn't mean that those demonic spirits that dwell in the supernatural realm cannot live in us, and we think, act like them. Look at how many people actually believe that this earth is not our home, or that we were not meant to stay here.
Humanity is being convinced that they are not human but animals (evolution), that we should leave this earth even if it's by suicide (Heaven's Gate cult, Jim Jones and many others) that we must hurry for there is no time because the earth is being recycled, and the recycled signs are everywhere all the while they reject solar and all the other free energy sources we have so they can pollute the earth, they destroy the forests, the oceans, they spray the air and turn our atmosphere to liken Venus, they tell us that we must speed up and create a colony on Mars, anything and everything for humans either to kill each other, or commit suicide.

Vaccinations, Agendas like Agenda 21 where an ideal population to them is around 500 million and that we should get rid of 6.5 billion of ourselves, so the ones fully convinced would just take a ride on some space ship and float into endless space till they all die, and mass suicide with a demented belief that they are going into a Matrix through some evolution process, or throw the earth and the universe into some other dimension through a black hole they are hoping to create with the Hadron Particle accelerators.

You may think this is some future sci-fi plan, but the technology to at least convince the multitudes that this is possible is here. As long as they can create a giant spaceship with thousands of people on it to at least take off from earth and be able to push themselves into space, they consider that a success. The delusion to find a planet, and inhabit it, or to be able to return to earth and land is not even considered. The plan for human kind is a one-way ticket to death and hell.

To make all people believe this it takes manpower, and once you are infected by these alien spirits, or demonic spirits, people act exactly as these spirits instruct them to act. This is more evident today then ever since before Noah's flood, up to the present. So in a sense, a huge portion of human population are the fallen angels, or are being possessed and controlled by them.

I mean this is not just one Jim Jones, or one Marshal Applewhite, we are talking about millions, .. if not billions with the exact same mentality, working in unison controlled by Lucifer himself under a hive-like mind control.

Unless our Creator does something to shock a few back to reality, or snap them out of it so they can realize what is happening, .. "No One shall be saved!" I no longer say this because the Bible says so, but I say this because I honestly see it that way. Because of undeniable evidence, everywhere I turn.

I mean when I tell people, either they react strongly denying it, or just stare at me with this blank stare as if they were zombies.

Business, cities, states and countries are run with absolutely no long term plan, no future but one, take what you can as fast as you can (which explains the 1% super rich that have more wealth then 90% of the rest of us) and the urgency in the total destruction of earth, the total annihilation of all life on this planet.

As long as we can say no, as long as we can still reason, proves we are still human, or can still exercise our free will. Once we give this up and allow demons to control our minds, .. well, all you have to do is take a look at You Tubes Marshal Applewhite's last message to the world (Heavens Gate San Diego), and all his members 'good byes to their families' and you will see how real it is. Then look around you and see the brainwashing that is going on, or the power of entertainment like Apps, people will spend months loosing sleep trying to beat a stupid little game like Candy crush Saga. I have seen young couples break up because of the stress it created by no sleep, and they had a baby which needed constant attention. But that's only one, now there are hundreds of thousands of apps/games.

Chess anyone, ... what's that right?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root.

Henry D. Thoreau

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by McCulloch »

arian wrote:Humanity is being convinced that they are not human but animals (evolution), …
Please stop misrepresenting evolution. Evolution does not teach that humans are not humans. Humans are animals. We are the one type of animal with great intelligence, use of language, complex social interactions, creativity, imagination, ability for abstract thought, moral values, complex emotions, appreciation of beauty and all those other things that make us human. By saying that humans are animals, we are just indicating that we are alive and are not plants, fungi or single celled organisms. We are not saying that we are dumb, brutish, unintelligent, undomesticated or any of those other things that may be implied by the colloquial use of the term animal.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by ttruscott »

Preamble:
Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another sign in heaven: behold, a great red dragon who had seven heads and ten horns and upon his heads seven diadems,
4 and his tail sweeps down the third of the stars of heaven and he threw them down to the earth.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell [tartarus], and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Luke 10:18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Revelation 3:17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

Revelation 12:4 stars swept / thrown down to the earth; 2 Peter 2:4 sinful angels sent down to hell [tartarus] in chains of darkness, Jude confirms; Revelation 12:9[/color] And the great dragon was cast out into the earth, and Jesus confirms: Luke 10:18

But we also need to look closer at "chains of darkness:" 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6:
Vincent's Word Studies on: 'Of darkness' (ζόφου) Peculiar to Peter and Jude. Robinson's Lexicon renders it: "Where darkness lies like chains upon them..."

Some people think that they are chained in tartarus which is dark and so cannot leave but these verses say the dark is the chain holding them back.

Dark: metaphor for spiritual ignorance:
Proverbs 4:19 says, "The way of the wicked is like darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble."
John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Wrong living blinds those who are part of the Church, ie ignorant no more:
Revelation 3:17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, BLIND and naked.

Therefore it is easily seen that these chains that bind these fallen beings are composed of ignorance about the true nature of reality, about spiritual reality in general and their true spiritual state. And they live deep in the earth but are not chained there so maybe live on earth with the fallen stars whom no one can identify with certitude....

The fact that these stars are swept and thrown to earth suggests enmity with the devil which fits very well with the PCE assertion that some of the evil angels seduced some of the elect to rebel against the righteous judgment of damnation and so become sinners themselves.

The darkness and blindness to true spiritual reality is also suggested in PCE by our assertions that humans have forgotten our pre-earth existence and our free will choices which blindness reigns in the non-elect (the devil and all his angels of Revelation 12:9) from giving full vent to their evil and hatred. Thus the sinful elect and the non- elect can live together as wheat and tares until the wheat is mature and holy and not spiritually blind anymore, speeding the day of the LORD to burn the tares.

* Terminology:
http://www.earthhistory.org.uk/the-l...end-of-the-age
The places of the dead go by various names. The Old Testament refers mainly to a place called Sheol in Hebrew, or ‘the pit’. Its New Testament equivalent is Hades, the word used when Peter quotes a Greek translation of a psalm referring to Sheol (Acts 2:27). The Hebrew name Abaddon appears twice (Job 26:6, Pro 27:20) and is probably what Peter designates by the Greek name Tartaros, a place deeper than Hades. The New Testament term Gehenna renders the Hebrew place name Ge Hinnom, Valley of (the son of) Hinnom, immediately south of the walls of Jerusalem.

Tartarus - a deep, gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides beneath the underworld.

Peace, Ted
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by arian »

McCulloch wrote:
arian wrote:Humanity is being convinced that they are not human but animals (evolution), …
Please stop misrepresenting evolution. Evolution does not teach that humans are not humans. Humans are animals. We are the one type of animal with great intelligence, use of language, complex social interactions, creativity, imagination, ability for abstract thought, moral values, complex emotions, appreciation of beauty and all those other things that make us human. By saying that humans are animals, we are just indicating that we are alive and are not plants, fungi or single celled organisms. We are not saying that we are dumb, brutish, unintelligent, undomesticated or any of those other things that may be implied by the colloquial use of the term animal.
Hello McCulloch.

I am not misrepresenting evolution-theory, I am just pointing out what it really is, a dangerous religion like any other dangerous religions that make people believe in something so strongly, that they are willing to sacrifice their neighbors, their friends, their co-workers, teachers, doctors, entertainers, scientists and so on, even themselves as I have indicated by Marshal Applewhite, Jim Jones and others, without even the slightest show of 'human emotion'. The Germans and all those that took to this idea, (including my own father) acted just like animals during WWII.

Once you make children believe they are no different then animals but only their 'thoughts' are different, then it is easy to do what they did during WWII. And what are 'thoughts'? According to Evolution, it is just instinct, the result of the animal brain, .. and we can easily 'change' peoples thoughts, their minds

We talked about this many times, I understand your, .. ahh, .. your more 'politically correct' interpretation of Evolution, but that is NOT where it ends, there is the hidden side of it which is not included in the textbooks.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root.

Henry D. Thoreau