Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Artur Axmann
Banned
Banned

I've decided to quit..

Post #1

Post by Artur Axmann »

I think this forum has no interest in debating anything but simply provides a platform for pro jewish and Anti-Christian diatribes.

shalom.

bluethread
Savant

Re: I've decided to quit..

Post #2

Post by bluethread »

Artur Axmann wrote: I think this forum has no interest in debating anything but simply provides a platform for pro jewish and Anti-Christian diatribes.

shalom.
Hear that all you pro Jewish Atheists out there? I always suspected you were just pulling my leg.

cnorman18

Post #3

Post by cnorman18 »

Artur Axmann wrote: I think this forum has no interest in debating anything but simply provides a platform for pro jewish and Anti-Christian diatribes.

shalom.
In other words, he got caught with his blatantly anti-semitic lying hate site sources showing. Funny how false information is so easy to Google and expose.

Too bad. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

The forum is not pro-Jewish nor anti-Christian. Actually, anyone is free to attack any belief system or religion. But, it must be done so in a civil fashion and evidence is required to back up any assertions made. Simply posting unsupported inflammatory generalizations is not allowed here.