Great forum

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

higgy1911
Scholar

Great forum

Post #1

Post by higgy1911 »

I don't know if this is exactly the right place but I just wanted to say what a great forum this is and give a heartfelt thanks to all our moderators. No one can please everyone am I am consistently impressed by the efforts of moderators to behave impartially and fairly. Great job guys. I have been on a few other forums and you all impress me. Thank you for what you're doing.

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Thanks for the feedback. O:)

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #3

Post by Divine Insight »

I'll second that. It's a great forum. In fact, it's the best religious discussion forum I've ever seen. I really appreciate the freedom to give sincerely honest thoughts on these topics.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

pizzanui
Student

Re: Great forum

Post #4

Post by pizzanui »

[Replying to post 1 by higgy1911]

I have to agree. I joined just today (Saturday 11/29/14) and have consistently been impressed with the site layout, well-established and fair rule set, and great team of moderators. Keep up the good work, guys ^_^
I am a nostic atheist. This means that I do not believe in any God or Gods (atheist) and that I know that my atheistic perspective is correct (nostic). However, if you think that you can convert me, go for it ^_^. I crave intelligent discussion. I am also looking for someone to debate one-on-one. Have a nice day!