Circular reasoning is unacceptable proof

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Avoice
Guru

Circular reasoning is unacceptable proof

Post #1

Post by Avoice »

This post is only intended for Christians. Because their religion grew from Judaism.

Over and over I read Christians supporting the claims of Christianity with endless quotes from the christian testament. It doesn't work that way. The Hebrew bible must support the clsins by the church. ie: if you want to prove the messiah was to die for your sins you have to orive it with passages from the Hebrew Scriptures.

Christisnity bears the burden of proof. Not Judaism. This is axiomatic. Christiand can not get around this. If one can not get the Hebrew Scriptures to uphold their argument on posts then that should be a red flag to them.

Prove it with the hebrew. Then its proof

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #2

Post by OnceConvinced »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings for lack of a debate question. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World