Where have you run to?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

jmatthews23
Student

Where have you run to?

Post #1

Post by jmatthews23 »

I'm missing the loud din I heard about "American Imerialism" when Iran threatened to plunge full-on into weapons enrichment this month. I'm missing hearing the support for the liberals that kept interrupting Bush's speech on one particular radio station, the ONLY station that covered it to do so.I'm waiting for pros and cons on the Senate tossing Alito up there, him from a decidedly pro-life yet also pro-armageddon seeking deist philosophy, to take the place of simple mostly-to-the left centrist? There will be some sure biblical rulings ahead, no doubt. Long as we keep trying to civilize the Muslim Arabs, I guess I'm happy. Maybe someday it'll even take.

jmatthews23
Student

Post #11

Post by jmatthews23 »

no one has posted a response yet. This actually somewhat chills me. We have a drunk-ass vice president shooting people, that same type drunk-ass badgering him in the Senate (that'd be Kennedy) over what is evolving into a Holy War or at least an ideological struggle, , a weakaning US infrastructure selling it's own soverignty to backward-ass third-world nations, and multiple white house scandals disloging national attention from a a genuinely GROWING threat toward freedom in general (the press has become weak-kneed and unquestioning to all but the kindest of authorites, who,m they have turned upon with veraicity) whereass even a global outlet like CNN hides behind not publishing the offensive cartoons being a desire to not offend or not incite tragedy, which offends ME to begin with. But that's a rant. But, while I'm on that rant, I WANT Muslims to be offend, shocked and outraged by western abuses, (like Christians are to depictions of the Holy Mary in dung, piss cross etc..) and have to suck it UP. Christians don't get to riot, Muslims don't get to riot. Tolerance is a lesson that must be forced on these fuckers, right? or do you not think rioting millions over this nonsense qualifies as intolerance? I await your response, and I hope I have at least riled up one you to call me a phobe of some kind again. I miss the amusement.People never think a nigger can get esoteric.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by Cathar1950 »

I watch the "Daily Show".
What is this thread about?

1John2_26
Guru

Post #13

Post by 1John2_26 »

I watch the "Daily Show".
What is this thread about?
Liberals are bad people.

And ranting.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #14

Post by Cathar1950 »

It sure does not sound liberal.
As a liberal I would not say the right are always evil. They just are not always right. Liberal like the feminist label are used to prevent thinking.
Much of the evil you describe seems to be from corporate power being unchecked and a Gov. that is not well and balanced.

jmatthews23
Student

Post #15

Post by jmatthews23 »

yeah, the evil caused by the large segment of the global population we have been dragged into ideaological war with is due to the evil international corporations. The evil Shell executives who chant "Allah Akhbar" as they cut a mans head off on Al-Jazeera. (God is Great, for human-sacrificial purposes.) The evil Exxon-Mobile execs who enslave women, outlaw the crucifix and burn, rape and pillage or in the civillized protion just ban outright Christians and/or Christianity (have for centuries, where's your demanding of tolerance)? Corporations are citizens of a country, at least here they are, and yes, there are the occasional treasonous ones. But they mostly outsource or debase local economies by employing cheap illegal immigrant labor in an exploitation of both the immigrant and the host country. But they usually don't incite religious mayhem. It takes a certain amount of either zeal, brainwashing, or both to do that. Or is it still all just the fault of Israel?

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #16

Post by Cathar1950 »

Liberals are bad people.
What kind of stupid generalization is that John?
I have many friends both are right and left.
Where do you get off making nitwit comments like that?
Do you have any friends or are they just nice to you because Jesus makes them be nice to you?
Vladd44
Once again, I know fear rules the day for you folks, but trust me, the towels and linens are not just going to grow muslims and come after you.

Most muslims are not the rabid wild dog you wish to paint them as. You should be ashamed of yourself to paint them with such a broad brush.
Well said Vladd44. For people that God saved they sure do have a lot of fear and loathing. Where's the love?

jmatthews23
Student

Post #17

Post by jmatthews23 »

God damn ir, here we go again. As I've said in my other posts, OF COURSE most Muslims are'nt the rabid dogs they are made out to be. But the PERCEPTION is important here. If the Muslim world does'nt understand that out of a faith a BILLION strong that not ONE pro-US, or pro-freedom, or pro TOLERANCE for all-faiths rally or demonstration or even an anti-terror or anti-Al Queda rally needs to haappen, then it's an indicator of a faith that is really one thats not equipped to todays world. But then again, I'm not a Muslim. So maybe I don't understand. I DO know that you will attack me immediately when I say something disparaging about the Arab world and call me a bigot and an Islamo-phobe and tell me I paint people with broad brushes and generalize, nut you never answer to my very SPECIFIC points. I ask you to tell me western world leaders that have done comparable things to issuing statements of holocaust denial and making a STATED official state policy to seek the extermination of a country, and you can't. I ask you to explain why a man gets his head sawed off on Al-Jazeera as maniacs chant "God is Great" and not one rally or demonstration happens in the Muslim world to say "do not commit these acts in our name" happens and you can't. (Yes, I know. Some individual Imams went to a great deal to explain how this was not Islam's teachings. But still no rally's.) You find it easy to just explain me away as racist or bigot or typical American racist. But you can't tell me how caricatures in a Danish newspaper make an entire faith riot and sowhow wind up burning American and Israli flags for some reason. You try to defend Islam the best you can, and you hate my perceived point of view so much you immediately defend the most xenophobic and intolerate point of view left on the planet (you know it's true, you hate it, but it's simple fact). The cool thing about my post though was it's all opinion, and that opinion would change really fast if the muslim world actually HAD a "we demand tolerance for other faiths" rally in one of those countries that are so notoriously intolerant. Saudi Arabia, for instance wear a bible is shredded upon entry at the airport when screened for by security and the crucifix is outlawed, or in Dubai where an American Air Force Captain was ordered to stand down in the Gulf War because her ordering her subordinates around was offfensive to the locals because it was a woman making men work. Hell, I'd settle for a web site, run by an official group in, let's say, Jordan endorsed the idea of forcing Jordan to have maps in it's schools that actually DEPICTED the State of Israel. But, as annoying and intolerant as you may find these posts, I always get a kick out of it when you jump right back on and hit me with the same old cliche's... typical bigoted Islamo-phobe American. Next your gonna mouth off about the crusades or the witch trials or try to pretend that Christianity and Judaism are somehow comparable in their brutality nowadays or historically or whatever. Who really paints with the broad brush here? Why do you always wanna throw the two great monotheistic faiths that DON'T endorse jihad under the bus with the bad apple? Just hate religion in general? I don't. I'm not religious, but I bet I would even be Muslim under the right circumstances. Long as it did'nt hurt nobody, which does'nt seem to be the official credo of the faith somehow.

jmatthews23
Student

I am not a dirty jew

Post #18

Post by jmatthews23 »

why has my usergroup been changed to Jewish? I am from Kazhikistan

Scrotum
Banned
Banned

Post #19

Post by Scrotum »

no one has posted a response yet. This actually somewhat chills me. We have a drunk-ass vice president shooting people, that same type drunk-ass badgering him in the Senate (that'd be Kennedy) over what is evolving into a Holy War or at least an ideological struggle, ,

I do not bother with peoples personal life. I presume that the Vice President does not walk around shooting people during working hours.
a weakaning US infrastructure selling it's own soverignty to backward-ass third-world nations,

United States have always had a weak infrastructure, and UAE is as advanced as any other western nation, so i dont know where you get this from.
and multiple white house scandals disloging national attention from a a genuinely GROWING threat toward freedom in general (the press has become weak-kneed and unquestioning to all but the kindest of authorites, who,m they have turned upon with veraicity) whereass even a global outlet like CNN hides behind not publishing the offensive cartoons being a desire to not offend or not incite tragedy, which offends ME to begin with. But that's a rant. But, while I'm on that rant, I WANT Muslims to be offend, shocked and outraged by western abuses, (like Christians are to depictions of the Holy Mary in dung, piss cross etc..) and have to suck it UP. Christians don't get to riot, Muslims don't get to riot. Tolerance is a lesson that must be forced on these fuckers, right? or do you not think rioting millions over this nonsense qualifies as intolerance? I await your response,

The american news medias have always been controled by the american goverment. The "Freedom" you have has been indoctrinated into american society for decades, and realy does not exist. IF you have a visit to Western Europe and Northern Europe, you would see far more "freedom" then in United States.
and I hope I have at least riled up one you to call me a phobe of some kind again. I miss the amusement.People never think a nigger can get esoteric.
Well, you are a phobe, phobe means fear of something, and you clearly fear these people, or changes or whatnot. You are also aLogical in your assertions, spouting racist arguments with no foundation, sure, go ahead, but that wont get you any proper response, nor a chance for you to educate yourself of how it really is.

Do you believe in a God btw?

Added:
The evil Shell executives who chant "Allah Akhbar" as they cut a mans head off on Al-Jazeera.
Shell is a a group of European Companies (Dutch and British two of them).

jmatthews23
Student

Post #20

Post by jmatthews23 »

I love the way I get branded a racist in these topics and automatically all my "talking points" are brushed away. I like even better that you assume I an just another untravelled, ignorant American redneck Bush-loving dumbass. Yet you have not produced me yet the video equivelant of what would be called a "Muslim freedom fighter" sawing a human beings head of and chanting "God is Great". There are no videographicallt dosumented cases of such a thing in the Jewish world, no bloodcurdiling hassidic screams other than the occasional yelps of women or infants who were caught in a jihad cafe bombing. Sometimes I wonder why the jihadi's havent spread their intifada against what would appear to be Isbaro's to the rest of the world. There are Iibarros everywhere. or is it Sabarros? Heck, with the menial day laborer stuff that went on in Israel prior to the wall, that would be like the Mexicans in Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and Texas deciding to start bombing Mcdonalds. Probably just a simple labor dispute. I answered one of your jackasses posts of "where you been to reach these judgements?" attack upon me, and replied "Lots of places." The posts listed MY experience, and I was hoping somebody would be honest enough to answer. So, instead of asking where YOU have been and not getting an answer, let's say I guess where you live. Probably a small town, in America, back east. Maybe one or two of you is in college, maybe one or two ain't. Chances are, most of you have never really interacted with the Muslim Arab culture live and in person. Up close. On their turf. Been inside the belly of the beast, so to speak. Cause that's how you cast me... You assume I hate Muslims so in your mind I would have been in a place I found uncomfortable to begin with because I had a presupposition. It's like if one of you were to suddenly find yourself in the middle of one of the Michael Savage book signings I like to go to, or a young Republicans meeting. But you would be wrong. I was NOT uncomfortable there, but then I am a man. Men have it easy over there. Now I felt sorry for the WOMEN, and I met some that had some really PITIFUL stories, but I was not uncomfortable there. But I had also become USED to the generally miserable atmosphere of the entire middle east and muslim countries to begin with, at least the Asian pacifc Islander ones anyway. I'm sure the Slavic and eastern european ones are more chipper societies, probably up on par with the good ol' US. But the Persian Gulf sure as hell isn't. It's something to see a begger dying of leprosy with his nose falling off begging for change ina country with the most high per-capita wealth on the planet. And you judge Christianity and America both on whether or not you feel slighted by your christian neighbors in a West Virginia town. How many of them have demanded your Quran for shredding or threatened to cut your head off on tv?