Pressing matters of the day and of all time, debated among thoughtful participants of all faiths

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic
Justin108
First Post
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:19 am  Do Christian homosexuals lack self-respect? Reply with quote

How can you willingly follow a religion that calls you an abomination?
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 11: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:49 pm
Re: Do Christian homosexuals lack self-respect?

Like this post
Quote:
Many of the "gay rights" organizations that are seeking approval of homosexual practice are actually agents of Satan seeking to condemn homosexuals.

I would like to unsubscribe from your newsletter for not reflecting any reality that I have observed while as a Christian and now while not.

Please provide us with evidence that there is a Satan that has agents.

If you cannot, then please realize that your post is as effective as a Muslim shouting 'Allahu Akbar' from his roof would be.

What should I make of a Muslim telling me of how great his god is?
What should I make of a Christian telling me that there is a Satan out there that has agents doing his bidding?

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 12: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:41 am

Like this post
[Replying to post 11 by Clownboat]

Quote:
What should I make of a Christian telling me that there is a Satan out there that has agents doing his bidding?

It explains the amount of evil that is in the world.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 13: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Like this post
puddleglum wrote:

[Replying to post 11 by Clownboat]

Quote:

It explains the amount of evil that is in the world.

The parts you left out and didn't address were:

Please provide us with evidence that there is a Satan that has agents.

If you cannot, then please realize that your post is as effective as a Muslim shouting 'Allahu Akbar' from his roof would be.

What should I make of a Muslim telling me of how great his god is?

If you can, please differentiate yourself from a Muslim yelling 'Allahu Akbar' from his roof. How would that empty claim be any different than your empty claim about a Satan that has agents doing his bidding? Any meat for us to chew on, or should we just expect claims?

Children are easily influenced by scare tactics like a hell or a Satan. We are not children here, so if you can be more convincing, that would be great.

Goto top, bottom
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 14: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:48 am

Like this post (1): puddleglum
[Replying to post 1 by Justin108]

Hey Mr. Justin!

It is because we are all on the same playing field!! We are all sinners in need of His grace!

Always a pleasure Mr. Justin!!

Goto top, bottom

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  
Facebook
Tweet

On The Web | Ecodia | Hymn Lyrics Apps
Facebook | Twitter