Abortion Racism

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Abortion Racism

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Abortions performed by white male abortionists on the wives of black men in New York State without their knowledge and written consent are racist and genocidal, and should be outlawed. Attorney General Spitzer, Senator Clinton and NYC Mike Bloomberg all support the right of white men to perform abortions on the wives and daughters of married black men without their knowledge, informed consent and written permission. Spitzer, Clinton and Bloomberg are all white racists.

Questions for discussion and debate:

Should black men, particularly Black Muslims and Christians, vote for white racists like the above, or should they demand financial reparations from such white racists, abortionists and their supporters for killing the unborn fetuses of black marriages during the past 30 years in New York State? What right does Bloomberg have to walk around with 4 Billion bucks in his pocket when he has personally justified the right of white male abortionists to indiscriminately slaughter the unborn fetuses of countless married black men without so much as a hoot, damn or care for the reproductive rights and lives of married black men in America?

Cephus
Prodigy

Post #31

Post by Cephus »

McCulloch wrote:Do you honestly think that we should adopt Islamic jurisprudence? Theocracy anyone?
Come on, you know that most of these people would kill for a theocracy, so long as it's their religion in charge.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #32

Post by jcrawford »

Cephus wrote:What, so you need her permission to get a vascectomy? You need her written permission to do *ANYTHING*?
I need her permmision to commit adultery the same way she needs mine to commit abortion. Why do you assume that I wouldn't give it to her if she agreed to have the abortionist and my medical insurer notify me either before or after they proceeded with their abortive actions?
Maybe you should let us all know when you manage to advance to the level of the 21st century.
You don't seem to have any open communication lines in your part of the 21st Century other than those manned by women's abortion advocates.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #33

Post by jcrawford »

McCulloch wrote:The laws of every western democracy, the USA included, have the same alleged corruption.
I agree with my Canadian brother about that.
Do you honestly think that we should adopt Islamic jurisprudence? Theocracy anyone?
No, just for purposes of Islamic marriages and families the same way Jews and Christians should adopt and apply their systems of jurisprudence in their marriages and for their families in the US, if not in Canada or any other so-called western democracy in Europe also. Each country has the right to shape it's own destiny and future if it wants one.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #34

Post by jcrawford »

Cephus wrote:Come on, you know that most of these people would kill for a theocracy, so long as it's their religion in charge.
Some people would kill for democracy as long as feminist pro-abortionists are in charge. What are American soldiers killing Muslims for, anyway? Their own procreative marriage rights - or gay and woman's rights? Hmmm?

Cephus
Prodigy

Post #35

Post by Cephus »

jcrawford wrote:I need her permmision to commit adultery the same way she needs mine to commit abortion.
What, does she give you a signed permission slip or something? "Dear Prostitute, please allow my husband to get laid. Thank you."
You don't seem to have any open communication lines in your part of the 21st Century other than those manned by women's abortion advocates.
See, there's this thing called reality. Maybe you've heard of it? Maybe you should try living there sometime.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #36

Post by Cathar1950 »

jcrawford wrote:
I need her permmision to commit adultery the same way she needs mine to commit abortion. Why do you assume that I wouldn't give it to her if she agreed to have the abortionist and my medical insurer notify me either before or after they proceeded with their abortive actions?
Is it adultery if you have each others permission? Isn't it just an open marriage? But That you wouldn't give your permission is why they don't ask you.
They would not stone her in this country if she committed adultery and they might even make you pay alimony and child support.
All with out your permission. But if you don't want to give her permission to commit adultry she may still divorce you. Hint:she doesn't need your permission.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #37

Post by jcrawford »

Cephus wrote:
jcrawford wrote:I need her permmision to commit adultery the same way she needs mine to commit abortion.
What, does she give you a signed permission slip or something? "Dear Prostitute, please allow my husband to get laid. Thank you."
Something to that effect with the only stipulation and provision being that the slip contain the prostitute's legal name and address in case the wife later sues for adultery and the husband has to prove that his adultery was committed with the specific prostitute which his wife gave him written consent for.
See, there's this thing called reality. Maybe you've heard of it? Maybe you should try living there sometime.
Tell us about this thing you call reality. Is it some place in your mind? I'm not sure we would all want to live there, after reading some of your posts.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #38

Post by jcrawford »

Cathar1950 wrote:jcrawford wrote:
But if you don't want to give her permission to commit adultry she may still divorce you. Hint:she doesn't need your permission.
Having mucho life experience and being highly informed, I know what the secular sex and gender laws provide for and don't, in or out of a marital relationship. Maybe the best question to ask at this point of obvious legal confusion is whether men have the unconditional and constitutional right to marry each other as long as men don't have unconditional and constitutional procreative and adoptive rights in marriage.

Another good question would be: Who has the constitutional right to give, grant, recognize or deny anyone's rights in a so-called free and democratic society?

palmera
Scholar

Post #39

Post by palmera »

Something to that effect with the only stipulation and provision being that the slip contain the prostitute's legal name and address in case the wife later sues for adultery and the husband has to prove that his adultery was committed with the specific prostitute which his wife gave him written consent for.
What are your views on privacy of the individual? Your posts thus far seem to suggest a near complete nullification of any personal rights to privacy within the confines of marriage. Do you believe that when two people are bound in civil/holy union they lose their rights as individuals? What about the prostitute in this case? Does she, being a woman, and a prostitute, have no rights to privacy at the expense of an adulterous husband.

Further, in regards to the original post: First, you have provided no evidence of the seemingly abundant cases of uniformed black married males who's wives are getting abortions. Second, you here again seem to be trapped in a world of divisions based on color unable to understand the inherent racism of your worldview. You're claims are wholly unsubstantiated and the branch you're walking out on is getting thinner and thinner; I must ask, what is the purpose of this post? You've provided no proof to root your argument in, let alone substantiated your claim that a black female going to a white doctor for an abortion makes the doctor racist. Why do you insist on blaming doctors and not the people having unprotected sex and getting abortions? by your logic, the very mother is racist by asking a white man to abort her baby because she is inciting a hate crime against her own child- the doctor is only the means to her murderous, racist ends- this is the proper progression of the logic you're using here. So, again, what is the purpose of this post?
Men at ease have contempt for misfortune
as the fate of those whose feet are slipping.

Cephus
Prodigy

Post #40

Post by Cephus »

jcrawford wrote:Something to that effect with the only stipulation and provision being that the slip contain the prostitute's legal name and address in case the wife later sues for adultery and the husband has to prove that his adultery was committed with the specific prostitute which his wife gave him written consent for.
Where did you get the idea that you can sue for adultery? And here's a news flash for you, most people's concept of marriage doesn't allow for any adultery, consentual or not.
Tell us about this thing you call reality. Is it some place in your mind? I'm not sure we would all want to live there, after reading some of your posts.
I'm certainly glad that most people don't live anywhere near whatever you call reality, the world would be a much more horrible place.