Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Suzanne
Scholar

Suzanne's Pulpit

Post #1

Post by Suzanne »

*** Split from "True Christians love abortion"***

That is the MOST WONDERFUL THING ABOUT THIS GREAT COUNTRY LAND OF AMERICA..
WE STILL HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and FREEDOM TO DENY THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS MADE. AND NOT RECIEVE LIFE ETERNALLY BEING REDEEMED BACK TO HIM in the END and SUFFER THE SECOND DEATH AND be with the FATHER OF DECEPTION & LIES

OR ONE CAN Believe GOD THE FATHER, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, JESUS THAT DIED FOR AND CAME TO SAVE THE WORLD, AND IS RISEN, THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE THREE THAT ARE WITNESS IN HEAVEN ALL BEING ONE WORD, CONFESS, and RECIEVE HIS PROMISE BY FAITH .

ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, AND ONE BAPTISM.

MANY LIVE BY THE LAW OF MOSES, OTHERS LIVE BY FAITH IN THE WORD THAT CAME TO SAVE US ALL, AND SOME JUST DON"T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING BUT THEIR OWN SELF, and THESE ARE THE WALKING DEAD FOR THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD NO LIGHT OF THE WORLD IN THEM AT ALL.

THAT IS WHY IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN SAID AND TAUGHT < THAT WE DO NOT FIGHT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, WE FIGHT AGAISNT THE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS OF THE DARKNESS.

FOR THE DARKNESS IS IN THOSE HEARTS OF MEN THAT HAVE NO LIGHT OF THE WORLD THAT CAME TO SAVE IT IN THEIR HEART> NOT HAVING THE MIND OF CHRIST JESUS THE LORD, FOR THE MIND OF CHRIST IS A MIND AND HEART OF LOVE FOR ALL THE NEIGHBORS NOT JUST OF THEMSELVES THIS IS AMERICA..

MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA the LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE. MAY HIS LOVE LIGHT SHINE FOREVER MORE ON THIS LAND AND HIS PEOPLE MAY ALL PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM AND ALL MEN MADE FREE FROM THE CAPTIVITY OF THEIR SIN!!! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.

AMEN AND ALL GOD'S CHILDREN SAY AMEN.

McCulloch wrote:
Suzanne wrote:I do not debate GODS TRUTH. I JUST SPEAK IT AS HE HAS shown me as BEING THE TRUTH.
Then may I humbly suggest that you don't really belong on a site called "Debating Christianity" established by Christians.
Suzanne wrote:YOU WANT MY TESTIMONY???
Frankly, no. There is no shortage of such testimony.
Suzanne wrote:THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM is REAL, GOD HAS NOT LIED TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING, HE IS FAITHFUL IN ALL HE HAS SAID AND DONE, FOR ME TO ME AND THROUGH ME.
Why should I take your word for this? I don't know you. and I have been given no reason to trust you.
Suzanne wrote:I SUGGEST ALL THAT DOUBT HIM AND HIS BAPTISM TO OPEN HIS BOOK AND START READING IT AND LEARN OF HIM AND HIS REALITY AND HIS TRUTH .
OK. I have read it. Genesis to Revelation. Every word of every chapter. With Christian teachers and by myself. Memorized entire chapters. I am still not convinced.
Suzanne wrote:I HAVE SAID FOR THE LAST SEVEN TO EIGHT YEARS THE FIRESTORM IS COMING. WELL IT IS HERE. and IT IS THE RAINING DOWN OF THE FIRESTORM OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT LATER RAIN OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT BEING POURED OUT ON ALL FLESH, No more shall every man teach His neighbor and every man his brother, saying "Know the LORD' for they all shall know ME sayeth the LORD...
I suppose that you have evidence of this ...

Suzanne
Scholar

Re: Thousands of Gods???

Post #11

Post by Suzanne »

McCulloch wrote:
Suzanne wrote:I do not believe in GOD being anything but being the ONE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.. I am not in here to make anyone believe in what I believe to be truth.

That's a relief. No one can make anyone believe anything. The best that any of us can do is to provide others with rational reasons to believe. If you explain to us why you believe something and you are a rational person with reasonable objective evidence, then we will also come to believe. If you do not explain to us why you believe and you fail to provide any rational reasons why you believe then we might conclude that you are quite irrational. It is up to you.

****First of all It has to do with FAITH, I don't know how you would give a definition of faith. The Lord has had this written "Faith is the substance of things HOPED FOR, the EVIDENCE of things NOT SEEN." Hebrews 11;1:

I happen to believe that all people have FAITH. EVEN if they only believe, that everything they say, do, and are, is all just their own doing. OF course we know this is not so. BECAUSE first of all, we all have EARTHEN TERRESTIAL FLESH and BLOOD PARENTS, it is these adults that we LEARN from and have BEEN BROUGHT into this world and on this earth that GOD has created. and do not forget HE HAS given His only begotten son that You and I and the World could be saved. Haveing overcome the world and to this very day it is HE that has been given ALL authority in HEAVEN and on earth. The Scriptures tell us that God has given EACH and every one of us a MEASURE of faith.
WE ALL have FAITH and HOPE in something. HOPE is no longer hope once what one is hoping for having faith for has manifested and become a reality. It is now no longer something one is hoping for having faith for but it is now a reality and is known to be real. Whether it be a car, house, or may I say the baptism of the HOLY SPIRIT.****

Suzanne wrote:FOR the truth is that GODS REALITY is all around us and in the world today. HIS evidence is all and can be seen. The problem being that Alot of people do not believe the WORD when it is given to them.

I have not met any of these Alot people. You say that they have evidence that the natural observable universe must lead one to believe in the Christian version of God? Wow, the closest that I can get from the observable universe is to some kind of Deist God.

****Deist God, Meaning THE deity of a GOD. GOD being the CREATOR, BUT having NO CONTROL . sorry BUT man nor woman can make it rain in due season, nor hold back rain for any reason, Neither can man or woman cause the Beginning of a storm that makes the Ocean rage with whitecaps and waves as High as a house. Neither can man or woman cause the inner parts of the earth build up a force so great that The top of a mountain calleda VOLACONO to explode spewing ROCK , ash< and RIVERS OF STREAMING LAVA that will destroy anything within it's path. that when Cooled is again hardened into rock and forever entombs anything that is within that lava.
Reading the Scriptures I have been awestruck and had great revelation. OF how awsome and how great and how FRIGHTFUL OUR LORD GOD CAN BE if HE so chooses to be and MAKE HIS PRESENCE and HIS ABILITY AND HIS power known TO MANKIND. None seem to understand the POWER and MIGHT OF OUR LORD THY GOD ALMIGHTY.. the CREATOR OF ALL INCLUDING THE FIRST MAN AND WOMAN HE MADE FROM MAN. THE universe with all it's splendor, and CELESTIAL bodies are enough EVIDENCE FOR Me to believe IN HIS REALITY. I have never doubted that GOD HAS CREATED ME. and I HAVE never DOUBTED THAT IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED the HEAVENS and the EARTH.
AS I Have said I really am no different then you. UNLESS GOD knows something I don't and THAT IS A REALITY ALSO and I KNOW GOD Knows me better then I know myself :):):)
Thus sayeth the Lord; Hear the word of the LORD, you children of Israel, for the LORD bring a charge against the inhabitants of the land: There is no truth or mercy, or knowledge of God in the land By swearing and lying, killing and stealing and committing adultry. They break all restraint, with bloodshed upon bloodshed Therefore the land will mourn; and everyone who dwells there will waste away, with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air. even the fish of the sea will be taken away. Now let no man contend or rebuke another; for your people are like those who contend with the priest Therefore you shall stumble in the day; the prophet shall also stumble with you in the night And I will destroy your mother My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge I will also reject you from being priest for me Because you have forgotten the law of your God I also will forget your children. The more they increased the more they sinned against Me. I will change their glory into shame They eat up the sin of My people They set their heart on their iniquity and it shall be Like people like priest SO I will punish them for their ways and reward them for their deeds For they shall eat but not have enough They shall commit harlotry but not increase Because they have ceased obeying the LORD.**********
Suzanne wrote:To many people do not understand that The HOLY SCRIPTURES, THE HOLY BIBLE is a LIVING WORD. a WORD TO LIVE BY . TO TEACH US how to live happy and Fulfilled lives.
Please provide objective evidence. Can you show that people who live by your Holy Scriptures are on average, statistically more happy and fulfilled than those who are not? If you cannot, then your claim is simply another unsupported assertion.

*** The Scripture is full of what is right to do, and what is wrong and should not do. OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, FOR WE whom have believed IN OUR HEART that Jesus is the CHRIST, have confessed HIM before men with OUR mouth, IS THROUGH HIM, BY HIM, AND IN HIM. YET we continuely are accused of being SELF RIGHTEOUS, IF IT were not for HIM WE WOULD HAVE NO RIGHTEOUSNESS in US AT ALL. We whom have not LIVED BY THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS GIVEN TO ABRAHAM, AND MOSES TO SHED BLOOD OF BULLS AND GOATS we DO NOT DO. BECAUSE WE HAVE A HIGH PRIEST IN HEAVEN AND THAT PRIEST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD THAT HAS RISEN HAVING BEEN GIVEN ALL AUTHTORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. BEING THE FIRST OF THE RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD. HE SITS WITH THE HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WHOM HAS HAD IT WRITTEN; "How can you build ME a house when the EARTH is MY Footstool and heaven is MY THRONE. "
I AM NOT AGAINST men BUILDING a PLACE FOR BELIEVERS TO GATHER together IN ONE ACCORD to worship and praise the LORD THY GOD. and I would never tell anyone NOT TO be BAPTISED by JOHNS WATER BAPTISM OF REPENTANCE. if they have the UNCHIN to do so and understand why they are doing this .. YET TO be perfectly honest. I HAVE SEEN to many people that have been baptised with this water baptism EITHER BY IMMERSION or SPRINKLING, yet they leave the BUILDING and GO out ON MONDAY OR FRIDAY AND GET DRUNK and IF THEY ARE having an affair they THINK nothing of holding onto that ILLICIT ADULTRY AFFAIR do they??
I have however had evidence OF MY personal BAPTISM of the HOLY SPIRIT that promise that JESUS CHRIST GAVE before HE WAS PUT UPON THAT CROSS OF CALVARY " If you love Me keep My commandments And I will pray the Father send you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever. The Spirit of Truth whom the world cannot recieve, because it neither sees HIm or Knows Him; but you know Him, for HE dwells with you and will be IN YOU." John 14; 15:-17: and this also He has said and had written; Nevertheless I tell you the truth it is to your advantage I go away; for if I do not go away the Helper will not come to you. but if I depart I will send Him to you. And when He has come HE will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment; Of sin because they do not believe in Me. Of righteousness because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; Of judgment because the ruler of this world is judged. "John 16;7:-11:

In John 17; Jesus prays for His Disciples, and also FOR ALL THOSE THAT WOULD BELIEVE THEM. and THEIR WORD.

WELL WE HAVE the WORD WRITTEN BY ALL THOSE THAT WERE THE PROPHETS OF OLD, WE ALSO HAVE THE WORD WRITTEN BY ALL THOSE THAT KNEW HE WAS THE CHRIST THE SON OF GOD. THOSE THAT HAVE WRITTEN the OLD TESTAMENT, THE NEW TESTAMENT and LET US NOT forget the LAST BOOK! REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST. THAT WAS GIVEN AND WRITTEN BY NONE OTHER THEN THAT WHOM CHRIST JESUS LOVED JOHN.

THE JUST!! LIVE BY FAITH! well FAITH IN MY LORD, THY GOD ALMIGHTY, HEAVENLY FATHER, CREATOR OF ALL THAT HAS BEEN, IS, AND WILL BE, I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY DOUBT ABOUT THIS TRUTH.

I HAVE SOUGHT HIS REALITY HIS TRUTH , HIS KINGDOM OFF AND ON ALL MY LIFE. DOING JUST AS HE HAD IT WRITTEN, SAID, and TAUGHT ANY AND ALL THAT ARE willing and able to "SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD."

MANY LIVE BY THE LAW. FEW BELIEVE BY FAITH. YET WE ALL COME FROM THE SAME FIRST MAN AND FIRST WOMAN THAT GOD HAS GIVEN LIFE TO.. IF ONE WANTS TO TAKE THE TIME AND EFFORT OUR HERTIAGE CAN BE TRACED ALL THE WAY BACK TO SETH. and SETH WAS THAT SON THAT CAME AFTER CAIN, WHOM SLEW ABEL. BEING THE THIRD SON of Adam and EVE. BECAUSE ADAM DID NOT FOLLOW THE FATHERS COMMAND, WE ALL DIE ONCE. YET BECAUSE OF THE BLOOD WE WHOM HAVE BELIEVED ARE SAVED. FOR WITH THE HEART one BELIEVES UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS and CHRIST JESUS HAVING RECIEVED HIS BAPTISM HE IS OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, and WITH THE MOUTH CONFESSION IS MADE UNTO SALVATION.

AM I A SAVED BORN ONCE BY WATER, and AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT ??? ABSOLUTELY. FOR THE WATER OF THE WORD OF GOD IS THE SEED I AM BORN OF. BEING BORN THROUGH a WOMANS WOMB, THAT WE ALL COME INTO THIS WORLD AND ARE BORN UPON THIS EARTH. THAT GOD HAS CREATED. THIS ALSO BEING BORN OF WATER FLESH IS FLESH, BUT SPIRIT IS SPIRIT.

DO I FEAR DEATH . NO.. FOR I KNOW WE ALL SHALL DIE SOMEDAY. YET WHY SHOULD I FEAR A DEATH THAT WILL ONLY BE A STEP FROM THIS LIOFE INTO THE NEXT AGE. and TRULY ONLY GOD THE FATHER KNOWS THE HOUR OF HIS RETURN. BUT WHEN HE COMES HIS REWARD SHALL BE WITH HIM. NOW ALL THIS IS BASED ON THAT word that has been SAID WRITTEN and done for me and you and WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE> CHOICE>> GIVEN YOU HAVE THIS DAY TO CHOOSE LIFE OR DEATH. BLESSING OR CURSING, YET YOU NOR I KNOW IF HE WILL COME TONIGHT OR THREE WEEKS OR THREE YEARS FROM NOW. YET IF HE COMES BEFORE YOU SAY YES AND RECIEVE HIM AS LORD THEN WHAT???

WELL THAT IS ALSO WRITTEN ABOUT.

Revelation 14;13:Then I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, "Write;" "BLESSED ARE THE DEAD who DIE IN THE LORD FROM NOW ON; "Yes" says the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."

NOW I happen to be one of those that have believed IN GOD ALMIGHTY, JESUS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON , THE CHRIST JESUS THAT HAS RISEN , and is alive and well. and IS OUR WITNESS before the FATHER in HEAVEN.. I DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO A MAN TO PRAY AND WORSHIP MY HEAVENLY FATHER. I HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORSHIP HIM ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT AND NONE CAN STOP ME FROM DOING SO. THAT IS WHAT FREEDOM OF RELIGION IS ALL ABOUT> AND THAT IS W HAT BEING FREE IN HIM BY HIM AND THROUGH HIM AND HIS BAPTISM CAN GIVE ANYONE WILLING AND ABLE TO BELIEVE and CONFESS and RECIEVE.

AS I SAID I AM NOT IN HERE TO FORCE ANYONE TO BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE. FOR WE ALL HAVE THAT CHOICE AND IT IS AN INDIVIDUAL CHOICE ONE MUST MAKE.I GUESS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN ME AND some is that I HAVE never DOUBTED GOD MY FAITH IN MY CREATOR GOD OF ALL THAT HAS EVER BEEN MADE THAT WAS MADE HAS ALWAYS been there in MY HEART.

I WORSHIP HIM PRAISE HIM AND THANK HIM . and YES I ASK OF HIM IN JESUS NAME. JUST AS IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN AND SAID AND TAUGHT TO DO. *******
Suzanne wrote:... APPARENTLY no matter what anyone would tell you about what GOD HAS ALREADY SAID and done HAD WRITTEN YOU would not believe it anyway. WHY??? because YOU do not believe IN ANYTHING but what YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE
I do not think that anyone can choose to believe or not to believe anything. Try this. Choose to believe that the oceans are no longer salty. Were you successful?

*** CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT SALTY?? CANNOT BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY ARE. CANNOT MAKE A TRUTH A LIE WHEN THE TRUTH IS ALREADY KNOWN. GREAT TO HAVE TRUTH . REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS SAID:: "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."*****

Do you really believe that there is no salt in the oceans? No. We believe things because we have experienced evidence and we assess the evidence and come to a conclusion that certain things are true.

*** EXACTLY!!! and HIS SPIRIT WITNESSES TO OUR spirit and reveals much to us through His WRITTEN WORD THAT is TRUTH and it cannot be denied ONCE IT is UNDERSTOOD. IT is not hard to understand once one actually reads what is written. BUT ONE must have faith, REMEMBER ABOUT THAT FAITH!! GOD GAVE EACH A MEASURE, and NONE CAN PLEASE THE FATHER GOD WITHOUT FAITH, THAT FAITH BEGINS WITH BELIEVING WHAT HE HAS HAD WRITTEN FOR US.. MALACHI 3;16: In what has been already written and is being told and is telling that person about HIM, CREATION OF THE EARTH, HEAVEN, HELL, and YES MAN , WOMAN, BEAST, , and all OTHER CREATURES that HE HAS CREATED TO BE ON THIS EARTH , THE FISH of the SEA. DO NOT forget the BIRDS THAT FLY in the HEAVENS ABOVE. DON't FORGET that GOD gave ADAM ALL these BEAST of BEAST to NAME THEM. THE BOOK OF BOOKS.. THAT BOOK OF REMEMBERANCE.. HE HAS said and had it written In John 5;39:

THE SCRIPTURES ARE what HAVE been written OF HIM..

IT all COMES DOWN TO WE ALL HAVE TO CHOOSE. TO BELIEVE IN HIM HIS WORD AND HIS BAPTISM OR DENY HIM, HIS SON, HIS TRUTH, HIS WORD, AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM. THAT WAS WRITTEN OF, SPOKEN OF, PROPHECIED TO BE GIVEN, AFTER HE WENT AWAY. WELL HE CAME AND HE WENT AWAY , ROSE AGAIN GAVE THAT HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM AND THIS IS STILL TO THIS DAY BEING RECIEVED BY ALL THAT BELIEVE IN THEIR HEART, CONFESS JESUS CHRIST AS LORD. WITH OUR MOUTHS, and YES WE DO HAVE HIS PROMISE GIVEN TO US.

Suzanne wrote:RIGHT OR WRONG,, Especially when the WORD that is spoken by someone that KNOWS what the truth is.

And all we are asking you is to tell us how that you know the things you say are really true.

**** OK;; I have told you I have never doubted that GOD IS GOD , I BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER AS being THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT HAS EVER been IS and will ever be. IN THIS AGE AND the AGE TO COME. I believe that GOD WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE WORD THAT IS THE HEAVENLY FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY. there is NONE OTHER BEFORE HIM THAT IS ANY HIGHER THEN HE IS. I HAPPEN TO BELUIEVE THAT MAN WAS MADE IN GODS IMAGE. BEING SPIRIT, and BECAUSE THAT FIRST ADAM SINNED, THEN ALL MANJ KIND DIES ONCE. FOR THIS PHYSICAL MATERIALISTIC VISABLE CANNOT ENTER THE HEAVEN WHERE THE LORD THY HEAVENLY FATHER IS SITTING ON HIS THRONE. YET WE ARE REDEEMED BACK TO HIM BY THE VERY BLOOD THAT WAS SHED IN THE BEGINNING FOR ME. WHEN I DIE THIS PHYSICAL MY SPIRIT WILL RISE UP OUT OF THIS PHYSICAL AND BE WITH MY LORD AGAIN .. BECAUSE I BELIEVE W HAT HE HAD WRITTEN IN JEREMIAH. I KNEW YOU BEFORE YOU WERE IN YOUR MOTHERS WOMB.
I have made my wrong CHOICES IN THIS LIFE just as all people do. FOR WE ALL HAVE SINNED . and fallen short . BUT I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR HIS MERCY HIS WORD< HIS FAITHFULNESS TO HIS WORD OF TRUTH. FOR IF I NOR YOU CAN BELIEVE HE IS FAITHFUL . THEN WHAT CAN WE believe. BUT HIS FAITHFULNESS TO HIS word is also HIS EVIDENCE TO HIS FAITHFULNESS TO what HE HAS said and done and will do . FOR ALL OF US.

IF WE MURDER AN INNOCENT ON PURPOSE AND WILLFULLY we shall also DIE. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. IF WE DO NOT FOLLOW HIS COMMANDMENTS , LOVE GOD and LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR> then we shall suffer the CONSEQUENCES of DISOBEDIENCE to NOT DOING WHAT HE HAS SAID TO DO.

IT is the BAPTSIM of HIS COMFORTER that GIVES men and woman a CHANGED HEART, and REKNEWS our MINDS that we have a heart that can love as HE LOVES and UNDERSTAND HIM AS we OUGHT.. FAITHFUL HE IS FAITHFUL TO ALL HE HAS SAID AND DONE, IN MY LIFE.

I HAVE A SON and a DAUGHTER. and they both have children. My sons FIRST BORN SON WAS A PREMIE. and PRAYERS BY ME and BY MANY ON THIS INTERNET THE NIGHT I FOUND OUT my daughter-in-law was in the hospital THREE MONTHS TO SOON. Today that son is 8 years old and blessed by having NO real problems of any kind that are apparent.. IN fact he is very bright and is ahead in many ways for his age.

IF I LIE I AM IMMEDIATLY MADE AWARE THAT what I HAVE spoken is not TRUTH. I then have to EITHER let the lie be left as a lie or correct it by saying no that is not so. and speak the truth. IF I DO NOT CORRECT IT then what will the consequesnces be of me LETTING THE LIE STAND TO BE GIVEN AS A TRUTH TO ANOTHER when it is not the truth. ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM GIVING TESTAMENT to HIS NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVER NAME. JESUS THE RISEN CHRIST THAT HAS COME IN THE FLESH TO SAVE ME YOU AND THE WORLD!!!!!!!

THE COMMANDMENT WE HAVE IS LOVE GOD. WELL IF WE LOVE GOD THEN WOULDN'T WE ALSO LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR??? and whom are ourr neighbors BUT ALL THOSE THAT ARE ON THIS EARTH THAT GOD HAS CREATED AND MADE. TO LOVE YOU OR A MUSLIM OR A BACK OR A YELLOW OR A WHITE> MAKES NO DIFFERENCE> WHAT IS DIFFERENT IS THAT some are still CONTINUEING IN THEIR SINFUL DEEDS.. LYING, STEALING, MURDERING, THIS DOES NOT MEAN TO BE TOLERANT OF SIN THAT GOD ALMIGHTY HAS CALLED SIN. BUT LOVOING THEM AND HELPING THEM TO REPENT AND TURN FROM THE SINFUL ACTS THEY DO. GOD HAS NAMED THE ABOMINATIONS< HE HAS NAMED THE SINS< AND HE ALSO HAS SAID WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE OF CONTINUEING IN OUR LYING< CHEATING< HATREDS< ENVIES< JEALOUSIES WARRING AND FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER ALL BECAUSE WE DO NOT LOVE GOD AND DO NOT LOVE AS GOD HAS LOVED.

WHAT IS THE GREATEST LOVE ANYONE INCLUDING GOD HAS DONE TO SHOW THAT LOVE???? GOD GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVED IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT ABUNDENTLY!!!BEING REDEEMED BACK TO HIM.. BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS!!! PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM!!! WHOM HATES THE JEWISH NATION OF ISRAEL??????? WHOM IS IT THAT WANTS TO RULE IN JERUSALEM??? WHOM WANTS TO MURDER AND THE JEWS AND ISRAELIES AND HATE ALL THAT STANDS WITH HER?????? NO LIGHT IN THE HEART AND NO RENEWED MINDS AND NO TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE OF GODS TRUTH AND HIS REALITY, THEN THESE HAVE NO TRUTH NO LIGHT NO REKNEWED MINDS AND NO NEW HEARTS THEY STILL HAVE HEARTS OF STONE AND DARKNESS WITHIN.

HATRED, JEALOUSIES, ENVIES, AND COVETNESS , are THINGS OF THE DARKNESS ,,

LOVE, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS, IS of GOD and HIS SPIRIT.

SPIRIT OF LIGHT, SPIRIT OF DARKNESS, NOT VERY HARD TO SEE the DIFFERENCE .. and who IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD WHOM IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT THAT HAS COME TO SAVE US "THE WORLD "THAT GOD HAS CREATED???? IS THIS EARTH REAL AND IN THE HEAVENS THAT GOD HAS CREATED OR NOT?? IF NOT THEN GOD AND HIS TRUTH AND HIS WORD AND HIS SON AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT BAPTSM IS ALL LIES AND WE ARE NOT ALIVE AT ALL .. JUST DEAD FOREVER SOULS THAT HAVE NO HOPE OF ANY TOMORROW HERE OR IN THE AGE TO COME> WHAT A DISMAL THING TO BE TOLD!! NO I AND YOU HAVE A BETTER HOPE AND A BETTER BAPTSM AND A HOPE FOR TOMORROW.

YOU CAN CHOOSE TO DENY HIS TRUTH or

YOU CAN BELIEVE IT BY FAITH CONFESS HIM, HIS SON, AND RECIEVE HIM AND HIS BAPTISM.

DOESN'T MEAN YOU WON'T HAVE PROBLEMS , IN TRUTH YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BECOME ALOT MORE EVIDENT. ALL BECAUSE it is a TRUTH ALSO WE ARE SHEEP AMONG WOLVES. and believe this THE EARTH IS FULL OF MORE WOLVES THEN SHEEP.. WE keep praying for PEACE ON EARTH as IT IS IN HEAVEN ANYWAY. THIS TOO SHALL come to pass.. EVENTUALLY..

Suzanne wrote:... I really am not better then you or anyone else. UNLESS you can say that being TRUTHFUL IN what one speaks, and FOLLOWING the COMMANDMENT OF GOD makes me different.
I am not the only one on the face of this earth that KNOWS WHAT THE TEN COMMANDMENTS say.
Do you keep this one?

Exodus wrote:Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. "Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.

**** There is way to much to explain about SIX days and rest on the seventh to even tell what it all means.. BUT NO WE ALL NEED REST .. and so we do. BUT I DID NOT READ WHERE GOD SAID SUNDAY, WEDNESDAY< SATURDAY, OR MONDAY , OR ANY OTHER DAY AS BEING NAMED AS THE SABBOTH DAY TO BE AS A DAY OF REST. ONLY THAT SIX DAYS YOU SHALL WORK and ON THE SEVENTH YOU SHALL REST./

REMEMBER TO GOD?????? ONE DAY IS AS A THOUSAND YEARS and A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY. SO IS THE SEVENTH DAY THE SEVENTH 1000 YEARS or is it ONE day of 24 hours. and do we not all rest after 7 hours outside working anyway most do don't they. SO THE HOURS WE SLEEP usually 8 hours. , work 6, sleep 8, YET THERE is MUCH that can be said and told about the TIMES OF MANKIND and GODS TIME. FEW EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND .. SO I will not even try to explain . all You need to know about me is that I do not willfully lie about anything, and I am BOLD ABOUT who I AM WHAT I AM AND WHY I AM > AND THAT is being a CREATION OF GOD ALMIGHTY . I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT GOD being MY GOD LORD HEAVENLY FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH AND YES IMMANUEL AND JESUS THE RISEN CHRIST THAT SAID "IT IS FINISHED"

Suzanne wrote:PEOPLE LIE ABOUT MANY THINGS . BUT LIES ARE LIES no matter why they are told.
So, give us a reason to believe that your words are not just lies.