Biblical prophecy is happening before our eyes

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

o1n1e

Biblical prophecy is happening before our eyes

Post #1

Post by o1n1e »

"We meet here at a moment of testing . . . for the International Order that we have worked for generations to build . . . The world is changing with accelerating speed . . . It will be your generation's task to respond to this New World." - Barack Obama

"We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a New World Order. A world where the rule of law—not the law of the jungle—governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful—and we will be—we have a real chance at this New World Order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders." - George Bush Sr.

12 Times Pope Francis Has Openly Promoted A One World Religion Or A New World Order

I believe the New World Order is the Antichrist's Kingdom, an age of enlightenment, peace, and love. Because that sounds so wildly implausible, and perhaps even preposterous, to most people unfamiliar with the material, hopefully I can maintain interest by requesting that you take note of the present state and direction of our world, and then take a quick look at the recent video by the United Nations called 'We The People' for the Global Goals which discusses how the entire world will soon be without poverty, hunger, inequality, etc. Yes, no poverty or hunger or inequality in any of its current forms and dimensions, anywhere. Here is the corresponding official U.N. document.

---

More info can be found at: theinversionofchristianity.blogspot.com/

---

Samples from the blog:

WWI and WWII did not occur by accident. Their purpose was to provide a reason for the establishment of the League of Nations (WWI) and the United Nations (WWII), both stepping-stones for the eventual establishment of a World Government. All three world wars are part of the "The Plan."

The New World Order agenda is currently genuinely malevolent (police state, economic collapse, WWIII) up until the revolution, the rapture, but the endgame, the New Age, is of course benevolent. The tipping point of the revolution will occur when a sufficient number of people wake up to the truth and realize we're all One to overcome the accelerating malevolence. An awake population cannot be controlled. Ordo Ab Chao (Order out of Chaos).

Jesus is the devil in disguise, symbolically dying on the cross for our sins, and Lucifer is an angel of light who fell from heaven to free us from hell, the savior. Christianity is fully real and happening, these are the end times, we're close to entering the Antichrist's Kingdom—just not the storybook Santa Claus separatist conception. The literal interpretation of Christianity with Jesus as the good guy is a "troll" religion written by a fascist and oppressive Prison Warden to imprison itself. All the major religions are allegorical texts written by the Powers That Be with Christianity as the sort of "king" religion. (I explain why the PTB spiritually imprison humanity in the 'Purpose of Religion' section.)

The PTB, a web of secret societies which worship Satan and own and control and dictate society from the very top, keep the rest of us in servitude or enslavement by keeping our sense and understanding of reality in a tiny box of ignorance and lies through a conglomeration of the school system, media, science, government, religion, and so on. "The Matrix . . . is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth . . . you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch: a prison for your mind."

---

"Socrates was supposed to have said, 'Wisdom is knowing how little we know.' And when you hold that sense your mind is always open to other possibility without the door slamming shut. 'No, if that's true, then what I believed before must be wrong; I'm not accepting that. Go away!' Instead, just flow with it, and it's amazing when you do that how apparently impenetrable mysteries just become logical to you and so obvious."

In my view, each major religion is purely allegorical and sees a different part of the same elephant.

I think a mistake made by many people on both sides of the debate is the need to see religion as either literally true or not true at all. In hindsight, it's amazing to me that many atheists smugly assert the obvious non-existence of talking snakes, and it's even more amazing to me that many Christians actually believe in things like that.

Isn't it odd that nearly all the sages of all the ages explicitly teach oneness, and yet Jesus and the Buddha teach oneness only covertly and at root? The great majority of their followers are left misinterpreting the real message and end up believing in otherness.

I believe this is the intention. It is my contention that Jesus and the Buddha play the same roles as all-loving, compassionate devils, and all the major religions were written by the Powers That Be (who at the very top of the pyramid know we're all One) to imprison humanity in hell by way of divide and rule.

Why would this be done? Because it would be terribly boring for God to only experience intelligent life which knows it is only dreaming. (A thought experiment by Alan Watts: 'If God Became Bored.')

Many people find the Problem of Evil to be a powerful reason for doubting the existence of God, but not only is a non-dual reality consistent with the existence of suffering—it actually explains it. So, why is there suffering in our world if an omniscient, omnipotent, and omnibenevolent God created it? Because, out of boredom, God desires to experience it. There is nothing cruel about this because God is ultimately only harming itself.

---

To begin with Buddhism, the Buddha does reject the following understanding of oneness:

"This cosmos is the self. After death this I will be constant, permanent, eternal, not subject to change. I will stay just like that for an eternity" — Isn't it utterly & completely a fool's teaching? "What else could it be, lord? It's utterly & completely a fool's teaching."

But this isn't the right understanding of oneness; it's just one side of the coin.

To understand oneness is to see that the Self is permanent and changeless, and therefore without birth and death—but it is also to see that there is no end to birth and death.

Permanence implies impermanence and impermanence implies permanence.

There is no fixed self, but no-self plays all roles—and we're all IT. If you're the sort of thing that exists everywhere, it's implicit that you're the sort of thing that exists nowhere in particular, and vice versa.

Just as the teaching that an everlasting state of Nirvana awaits each of us after death is a fool's teaching which only sees one side of the coin, so also is the common and dominant idea held by the Buddhists that we're not all each other.

Buddhism and Hinduism are opposing sides of the same coin.

So, unlike sages like Ramana Maharshi who do their best to explain the non-dual nature of reality in as explicit and direct a way as possible, the true meaning behind the Buddha's cryptic teachings is hotly debated by Buddhists, and, indeed, the great majority are left misunderstanding.

---

As for Christianity:

Luciferians take the opposite side of the Christian view concerning the Garden of Eden and the Fall of Man. In Judaism and Christianity, the book of Genesis describes how God created Adam and Eve. God was said to have told them that they were not to eat the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, for if they did, they would surely die.

As the story goes, Satan appeared to Eve in the form of a snake and tempted her to eat the fruit. Genesis 3:1-7 reads, “The woman said to the serpent, “we may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, 'You may freely eat of every tree of the garden; but of the tree of knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die.'�

“You will not surely die,� the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like Gods, knowing good and evil."

“When the woman saw that fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sowed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.�

Luciferians believe that Satan came to the Garden of Eden to save Adam and Eve and mankind from ignorance, and that God didn’t want them to have the knowledge because then they wouldn’t be his slaves. In this view, God is seen as the oppressor and evil one, and Satan is seen as the hero and savior.

Jesus is not necessarily the savior and Satan is not necessarily the devil. Either one could be either one. And actually, there is a twist in the plot in Christianity.

Allegorically, Jesus is an enlightened and all-loving devil who imprisons Himself to experience unenlightened lives for a time. Satan then comes down from heaven to free us from Jesus' self-imposed hell by bringing Chaos to bring Order. Jesus dies on the cross for our sins because He suffers all of our sufferings that result from our unenlightenment. He calls Satan the father of all lies, but it's really Jesus who's the great deceiver—he's tricked billions into worshiping the devil. To keep us unenlightened he has to lie about the true nature of Satan, and he must also teach oneness covertly:

- "The kingdom of heaven is within you." (Egolessness is heaven and heaven is egolessness.)
- "Your eye is the lamp of your body. If your eye is single, your whole body is full of light; but if it is hurtful, your body is full of darkness." (The “single eye" is the eye that sees everything as One.)
- “A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you." (This is equivalent to Lennon's: "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.")
- "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (Not the "truth" of finding oneself in an everlasting heaven realm after dying, but the truth that we are all Gods and share a universal and everlasting soul.)
-"Forgive them, for they know not what they do." (Serial killers, for example, know perfectly well that they are harming their victims and those close to their victims, but what is it that they don't know? That they literally are their victims and those close to their victims.)
- "You will love thy neighbor as thyself." (We literally are our neighbors.)

And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?" He answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given." (Matthew 13:10)

Jesus hooks people in (while simultaneously imprisoning the minds of his followers) by promising an everlasting reward for believing and threatening an everlasting punishment for not.

Biblical prophecies regarding Lucifer's objectives:

A global government. (Rev 13:7) A world religion in which he forces everyone to worship him. (Rev 13:4, Rev 13:8, Rev 13:12, 14-15) A world economy and bureaucracy that requires submission to him. (Rev 13: 16-17, Rev 14:9) He will seek to totally eliminate the Christians. (Rev 13:7, Rev 13:15, Rev 12:17) He will perform "wonders" to deceive the world into believing he is divine. (Rev 13:13-14)

What's really the only way for Lucifer to achieve the above aims? To pose as the savior. "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." Satan promised Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden that they will be "as Gods." It seems clear that Lucifer intends to "fool" as many people as possible into believing in oneness.

After Lucifer establishes His Kingdom on earth, the remaining Christians will believe Jesus is going to come down and put an end to Lucifer's "evil" utopia of unity and peace and love, which fails to make the slightest bit of sense. A concise way of putting Lucifer's doctrine is: "Infinite love is the only truth. Everything else is illusion." Such a worldview and way of perception seems the polar opposite of evil and certainly undeserving of eternal punishment, let alone any measure of punishment. Imagine a society in which everyone acted and behaved as Jesus. Such a society would function identically to the coming Antichrist's Kingdom—yet the remaining Christians will believe Jesus is going to put an end to it on the basis that it's evil. How does that make any sense at all?

Also, why would such a benevolent and noble entity want anyone in everlasting misery . . . for anything? He does say, after all, "Forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Jesus Christ is the lying devil, the Antichrist the savior. To not follow the Antichrist is to entirely miss the point of Jesus' teachings.

The secret always lies in the place you never think of looking. This happens to be in our own Nothingness and in who we are told is the devil.

(See 'The Purpose of Religion' for more information.)

---

Why not consider the existence of God? I of course don't mean the anthropomorphic and obviously non-existent slavemaster Santa-man sort of creator who sends his creations to everlasting heaven and hell realms largely on the basis of whether or not one obediently holds a blind faith in his existence. I mean rather the Infinite Consciousness, the Awake Nothingness, the Shining Void, the Luminous Blankness, the Pure Awareness, Being itself. The Prime Mover—that which gave birth to All and lies prior to All—must itself lack any kind of quality or attribute or limitation. In other words, it must lack any kind of size or shape or texture or color or sound or state. The Prime Mover has therefore got to be a sort of Timeless Primordial Awareness of No Content that Necessarily Inhabits its Creation. In the same way a potter cannot form a pot with clay, Divine Nothingness cannot form anything truly solid or truly "real" in the ordinary way we conceive of things as being solid and "real." Divine Nothingness, in other words, cannot create anything non-Divine. So, out of the Void comes Everything, and we're all IT: the body, everything we see before the body, including whatever other beings we happen to see—everything is the real us. We are at once Nothing and Everything. Zero and Infinity. Emptiness Dancing. One Nothing (or one Thing) appearing in many different ways. Universal Consciousness having dreams and experiences in its interconnected Realm. As Gottfried Leibniz said, "Reality cannot be found except in One single source, because of the interconnection of all the things with one another." And in the words of Ramesh Balsekar, "Consciousness has produced this play. Consciousness has written the script. Consciousness is playing all the characters. And Consciousness is the witness of the play. It's a one man show." The Creator and its Creation are one and the same.

So you think you understand the Cosmological Argument?---Cosmological Argument Roundup---Anselm's Ontological Argument

Reality's divinity might at first sound a little miraculous, but is it not a little miraculous that we find ourselves in such an orderly universe? Is it not a little miraculous that anything exists? Indeed, I'd argue that it takes a greater leap of faith to believe that our universe exists without purpose or divine inspiration. Reality is simply miraculous. It's a miracle that there was Nothing, and it's a miracle that Nothing gave birth to its Something. A human mind might try to understand existence by thinking to itself something like, "Nothingness and Somethingness are interdependent/inseparable/come into existence together like all other pairs of opposites, so that's why there's Something that's actually Nothing," but a human mind can really not even begin to comprehend it other than by noting how miraculous everything is. As Richard Feynman said, "Nature's imagination is so much greater than man's." What I mean by "Awake Nothingness" or "Pure Awareness" might at first be difficult to understand, but it's only difficult to understand because it's paradoxical and its reality requires everything you currently think you know to be true to be absolutely false. As Alan Watts said, "Waking up to who you are requires letting go of who you imagine yourself to be." Most people think that our world is genuinely solid, that they are their bodies. But our world is not genuinely solid, and the real us is not our bodies. Reality is fairly analogous to a hologram, and the real us is God/Ultimate Reality/Consciousness having a dream as whatever illusory, transitory, and insubstantial body it happens to currently occupy. As Adyashanti says, "The ego is just a mask that Awareness wears." And as Mooji says, "If God is infinite, then God is where you are right now."

(See 'Oneness') to read the entire write-up.)

---

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses." - Plato

"Wisdom . . . is knowing how little we know." - Socrates

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance. " - Albert Einstein

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be." - Albert Einstein

"The spirit of inquiry, the search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy, and ontology – these are almost totally lacking in humanity. Humanity is therefore subhuman from lack of genuine intelligence . . . They automatically reject any emergent facts or realities that do not fit their brain dead cognitive pattern of belief and disbelief. They watch too much television." - Gabriel Chiron

"Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore, and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief." - Frantz Fanon

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." - Frank Zappa

"The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed." - Joseph Goebbels

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Re: Biblical prophecy is happening before our eyes

Post #2

Post by Tired of the Nonsense »

[Replying to o1n1e]

How's about we just conclude that ALL religion is a bunch'a fulla-bulla, and dump ALL of it! Then we can turn our attention to things that have physical reality and leave our child-like ancient ignorant superstitious past behind us.
Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.

tfvespasianus
Sage

Post #3

Post by tfvespasianus »

o1n1e wrote:
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

I wonder if this Schopenhauer quote is ridiculed (as it should be) where do we go from there…

“The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning.�

― Arthur Schopenhauer, Über die Weiber

Is this another the Pope/UN/and the President of the US are ushering in the End of Times kind of theories?

If so, I think it could have been edited down…

Take care,
TFV

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by Zzyzx »

Moderator Action

Thread moved to RR. No attempt to debate -- preaching, spam

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #5

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 1 by o1n1e]

Yes I agree major prophcies relating to our day are being fulfilled. We cannot know the date but we can identify our "generation" as being the one that will witnesses the fulfillment of the final prophecies uttered by Jesus, Daniel and John in Revelation.

JW
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Justin108
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Justin108 »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 1 by o1n1e]

Yes I agree major prophcies relating to our day are being fulfilled. We cannot know the date but we can identify our "generation" as being the one that will witnesses the fulfillment of the final prophecies uttered by Jesus, Daniel and John in Revelation.

JW
By "generation" do you mean generation in the literal sense? As in, we will witness the final prophecies within the next hundred years?

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #7

Post by Zzyzx »

Justin108 wrote: By "generation" do you mean generation in the literal sense? As in, we will witness the final prophecies within the next hundred years?
In sociology and anthropology a generation is defined as average time from birth to first reproduction -- in the range of 20 to 25 years.

A "generation" tends to be about 20 years in length, representing roughly the time from the birth of a cohort (or group) of people to the time they come of age and start having their own children. http://www.tomorrowtoday.uk.com/article ... o_gens.htm

In a general (non-sociological sense) "generation" is taken to mean a group of people born around the same time -- usually a decade or two -- often marked by beginning and ending events.

Of course a theistic generation can be taken to mean whatever the "interpreter" wishes -- including up to a thousand years or more. Thus, the term has little or no specific meaning in theology and can mean different lengths of time in different instances or "interpretations". Perhaps this is in keeping with biblical lifespans of hundreds of years with reproduction at 500 or so years. This non-definition may be helpful in "explaining" Bible stories.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence