Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Witness2U
Banned
Banned

Where is your proof, your evidence?

Post #1

Post by Witness2U »

I have heard this stupid question so many times that I'm sick and tired of it. Not one person has any proof of where his thoughts comes from.

Scientists get thoughts in their mind such as questions. Then they get thoughts in their mind to try answer those questions. Once they experiment and use their trained thoughts of mathematics to come up with a theory, then they can share their thoughts with other people.

The only way we can know the thoughts of these scientists are to believe them to be true. Since no one else has had those same thoughts as that particular scientist, then we can only believe that that scientist is telling the truth.

It's amazing how many people are deceived by the thoughts of man because they do not know where those INVISIBLE thoughts come from.

There's only once source where all those thoughts come from and if you don't understand what that source is, then you're left to believe the fools who think they create their own thoughts.

Witness2U
Banned
Banned

Re: Where is your proof, your evidence?

Post #11

Post by Witness2U »

Divine Insight wrote:
Witness2U wrote: If it appears that God has contradicted himself, then blame Him for the words he puts in my mind to write and speak for Him.
Fair enough. Because according to you, you aren't responsible for your thoughts anyway. And therefore you can't be held responsible for anything you do or say.

But then again, if we take your position seriously then you don't even exist at all. All that exists are human brains through which God apparently argues with itself.

If your thoughts are God's thoughts, and my thoughts are God's thoughts, then this entire conversation can be nothing other than God talking to himself.
Everything we experience comes from the thoughts of God just like everything in a simulation program that a computer programmer builds with the thoughts that God put in his mind.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by ttruscott »

Witness2U wrote:God calls his people fools because they do not know they're not real people living on a real earth. However, in Paradise, the will all awaken to the Truth of how they're created from His thoughts.
Has HE told you HIS reason for making us sims that suffer before HE makes us as sims in heaven that do not suffer?

Has HE told you HIS reason for making us sims think we are evil?
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #13

Post by Divine Insight »

Witness2U wrote: Everything we experience comes from the thoughts of God just like everything in a simulation program that a computer programmer builds with the thoughts that God put in his mind.
That's actually an Eastern Mystical pantheistic view of reality. That view technically can't be disproved by science just as solipsism can't be disproved. In fact, I agree that one could argue that pantheism must be true because it seems so obvious. But then again the same thing could be said for solipsism which isn't the same as pantheism.

In any case, if we are a simulation being run in a cosmic natural computer, this only validates science and the conclusion that everything is a natural process. In this worldview there isn't much sense in even using the term "God" because ultimately we would be "God".

As you suggest, we are the result of this "computer simulation" and therefore we are a part of it. We are a manifestation of the simulation. We would not only be a manifestation of the simulation but would we actually be the simulation.

So ironically one could argue that this ultimately is the scientific worldview. We are a manifestation of the natural world (i.e. the physical simulation). The only difference is that scientists refer to this entity as "nature" whereas theists refer to it as "God".

In any case, this worldview does not support the Abrahamic theologies that proclaim "God" to be an jealous egotistical entity that is totally separate from us and who will judge our individual sovereign souls. Our "souls" cannot be independent from "God" in a worldview where we are a computer simulation. Our "souls" would necessarily also be a part of that simulation. :-k

This also basically destroys the idea of free will as well. Our will could only be "random" at best, hardly "free from the simulation".

In fact, if you claim that all our thoughts come from "God" (and that God is some external programmer who is running the simulation) then we would have absolutely no free will at all. We could only do what God programs us to do.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #14

Post by DanieltheDragon »

Witness2U wrote:
Divine Insight wrote:
Witness2U wrote: There's only once source where all those thoughts come from and if you don't understand what that source is, then you're left to believe the fools who think they create their own thoughts.
What exactly are you trying to claim here? And where is your proof for your assertion?
There is no proof other than what I speak for our Creator.
If all thoughts arise from a single source then why do some people have good thoughts and other people have evil thoughts? Is this source of thoughts both good and evil simultaneously? :-k
God's thoughts come in three different kinds of information that gives us visible images along with thoughts to describe those images as far as a spoken and written language. The sets of knowledge ( His thoughts ) called Satan and the Beast is what we're all experiencing in the visible worlds with our created senses that give us good and evil thoughts besides good and evil images. The Beast is the other set that teaches God's people how to build objects ( illusions ) with their human hands until we had the computer technology for God to use to teach me how he was able to convert his thoughts similar to the way his computer programmers do with their thoughts from him.
Also, how would this source of all thoughts decide which humans should be given good thoughts and which humans should be given bad thoughts?
It's all in the program with two different generations of people. We are in the first generation of the program that is only temporary and is being used by God to reveal how he created us with his thoughts along with a lot of teaching to help me clearly understand it.
And finally, if you are ultimately going to argue for a "Judgmental God" who judges people based on the thoughts they have, then wouldn't it be paramount that every human is responsible for their own thoughts anyway?
That's right. That's why I'm not the judge, He is. If there is any judgmental words that he gives me to write or speak, then you can blame him for your bad feelings you get from that experience.
Clearly if you are ultimately going to be arguing for a Judgemental God then you have no choice but to also demand that humans are indeed the source of their own thoughts.
No thoughts originate with his created people or beasts.
Yet, you call people "fools" for thinking that they could be the source of their own thoughts.
God calls his people fools because they do not know they're not real people living on a real earth. However, in Paradise, the will all awaken to the Truth of how they're created from His thoughts.
How do you explain your self-contradictory position?
If it appears that God has contradicted himself, then blame Him for the words he puts in my mind to write and speak for Him.
Does anyone actually read the rules for debate?

5. Support your assertions/arguments with evidence. Do not persist in making a claim without supporting it. All unsupported claims can be challenged for supporting evidence. Opinions require no support, but they should not be considered as valid to any argument, nor will they be considered as legitimate support for any claim.

You are certainly free to preach all you want, but seeing as how you can't and probably won't even try to defend this position. I reject everything you have said thus far as nonsense.
Post 1: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:48 am Otseng has been banned
Otseng has been banned for having multiple accounts and impersonating a moderator.

benchwarmer
Guru

Post #15

Post by benchwarmer »

Witness2U wrote: [Replying to post 6 by benchwarmer]

The illusions we observe together can appear to be the same but they can never be observed from the same perspective.
Well thanks for not answering any of my questions and going off on a different tangent.

If you want to observe the experiments I gave you with the same perspective, stop moving your head/eyes between iterations.

Clearly you are not here to debate, but rather preach your beliefs with no evidence. Happy trails.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #16

Post by Wyvern »

If what W2U claims is correct then it was not Jeffrey Dahmers idea to eat people, it was gods.

H.sapiens
Guru

Post #17

Post by H.sapiens »

[Replying to post 5 by Witness2U]

Actually, with a modicum of care and attention to detail I can make it land exactly the same way in exactly the same place over millions of trials. That's not biggie, are you prepared to fund the experiment?