What dose the bible say about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Zakir Naik
Student

What dose the bible say about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Post #1

Post by Dr. Zakir Naik »

My question is, that what dose the bible prophecise about the comming of Prophet Muhammad(SAWM)?

Easyrider

Post #61

Post by Easyrider »

Tilia wrote:
Easyrider wrote:
Dr. Zakir Naik wrote:
Tilia wrote:
Dr. Zakir Naik wrote:
MUHUMMED (PBUH) MENTIONED BY NAME IN THE BIBLE: "his mouth is most sweet: yea, he is (Muhummed-im) altogether lovely, this is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. SONG OF SOLOMON 5:16

(From the original Hebrew manuscript the word "MUHUMMEDIM", is translated as "altogether lovely' which is actually the word MUHUMMED with "im" added. "IM" is the plural of respect in the Hebrew language
That is nonsense. The suffix 'iym' simply signifies plurality, not respect. What greedy little inventors are Mohammedans!

The plural is sometimes used as an intensifier, so 'mamtaq' is 'sweet', but 'mamtaqiym' can be either 'sweetnesses' or 'very sweet'- or maybe both. The context allows for either, or both (and since this applies to Christ alone, it means both!) Similarly for 'machmad', which means either 'desirable' or 'desirable thing', so 'machmadiym' means 'very desirable' or 'desirable things'. So the (wonderfully poetic) saying may be translated:

Chikow mamtaqiym, wakulow machmadiym.
His mouth (is) very sweet, full of desirable things. or
His mouth (is) sweetnesses, all of them very desirable.

which bears similarity to Psalm 119:103:

'How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!'
This fact is UNESCAPEABLE! What ever you wrote makes no sense. No matter what you do, even if you translate all togather lovely in arabic, it yet means Muhammad!
Hi, Doctor, how's it going?

I've heard that the Koran refers to Jesus as a prophet, and that it also says he was born of a virgin. It that your understanding also?

And if Jesus is a prophet, then wouldn't what he said about himself being "the way and the truth and the life, and that no one comes to the Father except through me" be considered as coming straight from God?

I'd also like to get your view on Jesus as being divine, as it is taught in numerous passages in the Bible. If Jesus is divine, a Savior for sins, and God's only begotten son, then why didn't Muhammud believe that and teach it also?

God bless!
Mohammedans simply ignore and contradict any part of the Bible that contradicts their view, and, at least 600 years after the event, dismiss most of Jesus' teachings as corruptions. It would be comic, but they can say they believe that with a straight face. Of course, some have been thoroughly brainwashed, and have no difficulty with it.

Anyone could write a Koran. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Sounds reasonable to me!

bernee51
Site Supporter

Post #62

Post by bernee51 »

Easyrider wrote:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Sounds reasonable to me!
Especially when fulfilling prophecy.
"Whatever you are totally ignorant of, assert to be the explanation of everything else"

William James quoting Dr. Hodgson

"When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, that is love. My life is a movement between these two."

Nisargadatta Maharaj

sakina

kabhi nahi sudhrenge

Post #63

Post by sakina »

To Christians-
There are so many errors in the Bible, how can you ppl prove other religion wrong? If christians think Islam is wrong or Quran has any Error..then just prove it.

I think Mr. Zakir Naik has proved it enough....he proved so many errors... now its ur turn...
No body is forcing you to change your religion.... but stop saying wrong about Moahmmed or Islam or any other religion.

sin_is_fun
Sage

Post #64

Post by sin_is_fun »

If we twist and interpret lines we can find any meaning from any sentence in any book.

There are people who find bigbang,nuclear combustion,nuclear reactions,background radiation,expanding universe and big crunch in quran.http://www.quran-islam.org/universe.htm

Similiarly in Bible people find precision of movement in the universe,Dinosaurs,circulation of the atmosphere,fluid dynamics, biogenesis,Anthropology,hydrologic cycle,Earth’s crust ,presence of nuclear processes and so on. http://www.clarifyingchristianity.com/science.shtml

So it is not difficult to find mohammed in Bible or to find Jesus in old testament.If we search carefully we can find coke and pepsi prophesised in holy books.

There isnt any superman who hides behind the clouds. :D

theleos6
Student

Post #65

Post by theleos6 »

sakina wrote:To Christians-
There are so many errors in the Bible, how can you ppl prove other religion wrong? If christians think Islam is wrong or Quran has any Error..then just prove it.

I think Mr. Zakir Naik has proved it enough....he proved so many errors... now its ur turn...
No body is forcing you to change your religion.... but stop saying wrong about Moahmmed or Islam or any other religion.
The Quran has just as many contradictions in it as the Bible. They were both written by man and both have mistakes. Some examples are:
How should Jews and Christians be treated?
With kindness and patience.
2:109
Many of the people of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers.... Forgive and be indulgent (toward them) until Allah give command.
By Fighting against them.
9:29
Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah.

How long did it take to create the heavens and the earth?
Six Days:
7:54
Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days.

Eight Days:
41:9-12
Say (O Muhammad, unto the idolaters): Disbelieve ye verily in Him Who created the earth in two Days ... He placed therein firm hills rising above it, and blessed it and measured therein its sustenance in four Days ... Then He ordained them seven heavens in two Days....

What was man created from?

Water?
And He it is Who hath created man from water... 25:54

Allah hath created every animal of water. 24:45

A Clot?
In the name of thy Lord Who createth ... man from a clot. 96:1-2

Clay or Mud?
We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered.... 15:26

He began the creation of man from clay. 32:7

When thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to create a mortal out of mire. 38:71

He created man of clay like the potter's. 55:14

Dust?
And of His signs is this: He created you of dust, and behold you human beings, ranging widely! 30:20

Allah created you from dust.... 35:11

Who was the first Muslim?
Abraham/Jacob?
2:132
The same did Abraham enjoin upon his sons, and also Jacob, (saying): O my sons! Lo! Allah hath chosen for you the (true) religion; therefore die not save as men who have surrendered (unto Him).
Moses?
7:143
And Moses fell down senseless. And when he woke he said: Glory unto Thee! I turn unto Thee repentant, and I am the first of (true) believers.

Muhammad?
39:12
And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who are muslims (surrender unto Him).
There are alot more, this is just some.
Last edited by theleos6 on Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
By being aware we unlock the true intelligence of the consciousness. This is the highest way of responding to the world. We can immediately comprehend things, free from emotions, negativity, and the calculations of the mind.

Tilia
Guru

Post #66

Post by Tilia »

sin_is_fun wrote: in Bible people find precision of movement in the universe,Dinosaurs
:o Do they, now. They prolly think that sin is fun, too!

Tilia
Guru

Post #67

Post by Tilia »

theleos6 wrote:There are alot more, this is just some.
Talking of fun, in't it funny how people can't keep to the thread topic. Must be something about Christianity.

theleos6
Student

Post #68

Post by theleos6 »

The topic is What does the Bible say about Prophet Muhammad, and it was answered...Nothing. There is absolutely nothing in the bible about Muhammad.
By being aware we unlock the true intelligence of the consciousness. This is the highest way of responding to the world. We can immediately comprehend things, free from emotions, negativity, and the calculations of the mind.

Tilia
Guru

Post #69

Post by Tilia »

theleos6 wrote:The topic is What does the Bible say about Prophet Muhammad, and it was answered...Nothing. There is absolutely nothing in the bible about Muhammad.
As it was answered, why are people still posting?

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #70

Post by Cathar1950 »

The bible does not say anything about computers. So Christians should send me their computers and quit posting. Just kidding. I have enought computer junk around here.