Some compelling reasons to vote for Donald Trump

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Elijah John
Savant

Some compelling reasons to vote for Donald Trump

Post #1

Post by Elijah John »

-Hillary Clinton wants to increase the importation of Syrian refugees five fold, putting American lives at risk for infiltration by ISIS.

Trump wants to help them too...but over there.

-Projected skyrocketing Obamacare premiums and deductables.

-Hillary under a cloud of corruption, being investigate by the FBI

-Hillary has lied the the Bengazi families.

-HRC careless with her emails, putting American national security at risk.

-Obama paying millions(billions?) to Iran, a terrorist government which attempts to humiliate the US, harrassing our Navy etc. No reason to believe HRC would deviate from Obama's policies.

-HRC supporting sanctuary cities for illegal aliens, Trump would end that support.

-Donald Trump is NOT "same old, same old" Hillary Clinton. Reason enough right there.

Donald Trump will put America first, HRC seems to prefer winning the world's approval as opposed to doing what's best for her own country.

And many other reasons. But the enumerated ones, (especially the bolded ones), are reasons that we all perhaps can agree on?

If not, why not?
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

myth-one.com
Savant

Re: Some compelling reasons to vote for Donald Trump

Post #11

Post by myth-one.com »

Elijah John wrote: Once Iran became a hostage-taking terrorist regieme, we owe them jack. Especially when they are, or will use that money against us.

These kind of technicalities are nonsense, and defy common sense. The American people get that, even if Left wing, Liberal internationalist elites don't.
We could appeal the decision, but we cannot call it nonsense and ignore it.

That's how Trump does business!

While voters can tell our country to Go Trump Ourselves, voters cannot tell the world to Go Trump Themselves!
myth-one.com wrote:
Elijah John wrote:-Hillary has lied to the the Bengazi families.
If the Americans who died at Benghazi were alive today, I believe they would undoubtedly vote for Hillary in this election.

You cannot prove it. . . .
That's correct, but that's what I strongly believe.

I think President Obama wanted to show little or no show of military force in Libya after the way other military acts backfired in the middle east. That's why the security personnel (although incredible individual warriors) were "civilian" personnel.

Hillary was working on the behest of the President. She was under orders, and could be terminated if she acted independently -- as the "civilian" security individually choose to do.

Thus she became "untrustworthy" while those who were on the scene became heroes.
myth-one.com wrote: They obviously loved their country, and that's the reason I'm voting for her!

I'm not a democrat, but my political party has become a mob which I cannot support!
Elijah John wrote:I have no doubt you love your country too. But that is not an indicator of which candidate to support, neither is an indicator of which party to support.

"they loved their country, that's why you're voting for her"?. Non sequiter, don't ya think?
I am voting for Hillary because I love my country.

Those who died in Benghazi loved their country.

I think they would be voting as I have for the same reason.

I can understand how the survivors of the Benghazi battle cannot support Hillary. They are alive and angry that their brothers in arms were needlessly killed.

2Dbunk
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by 2Dbunk »

Hillary Clinton wants to increase the importation of Syrian refugees five fold, putting American lives at risk for infiltration by ISIS.

Trump wants to help them too...but over there.
Refugees leave a very troubled place for good reason -- leaving home and possessions behind. They are looking for a new life . . . is that not what our Statue of Liberty offers? Of course there is risk . . . anything in life is a risk. This fear coming from a Christian is interesting in that: Would Jesus turn these refugees away?
-Projected skyrocketing Obamacare premiums and deductables.

There are things that need to be fixed in the Affordable Care Act but the Republicans have snuffed any notion of that happening. They would rather stuff it (something that is fixable) passing untold amounts of resolutions to abolish it. Why? Because the Republicants can't suffer the scenario of another Democratic initiative rising to popularity like Social Security or Medicare. The Republicants are on the ropes as it is, being known as the party of NO! They call themselves the party of Lincoln but in reality they more like resemble the Democrats of the 19th Century -- they have changed course 180 degrees away from the liberal policies of Abraham Lincoln.
-Hillary under a cloud of corruption, being investigate by the FBI
FBI Director Comey has brought the investigation to a close, citing no evidence of wrong doing. Everything Trump and His supporters have said about Hillary has not been proven!
-Hillary has lied the the Bengazi families.

Possibly.
-HRC careless with her emails, putting American national security at risk.
True, but not unprecedented
-Obama paying millions(billions?) to Iran, a terrorist government which attempts to humiliate the US, harrassing our Navy etc. No reason to believe HRC would deviate from Obama's policies.
We have to honor our international obligations in the hope of a more secure world.
For Iran to continue in a despotic way is for them to paint themselves into a corner, again susceptible to hurting sanctions with the world as their judge. The money paid was money owed.
-HRC supporting sanctuary cities for illegal aliens, Trump would end that support.
How is that when she had no function in internal affairs? Sanctuary cities are a local policy phenomena.
-Donald Trump is NOT "same old, same old" Hillary Clinton. Reason enough right there.
That's a GOOD thing! Well, maybe I should say bad. What I mean is that they are opposites in so many ways. TIME Magazine has recently characterized the presidential race as: What women can be and What men can get away with.
Donald Trump will put America first, HRC seems to prefer winning the world's approval as opposed to doing what's best for her own country.
I defer to DI's very succinct analysis earlier in this thread.
And many other reasons.
You can take your above reasons of negativity and multiply them by ten to approach the number of flaws in Trump's character and candidacy.
What good is truth if its value is not more than unproven, handed-down faith?

One believes things because one is conditioned to believe them. -Aldous Huxley

Fear within the Religious will always be with them ... as long as they are fearful of death.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #13

Post by myth-one.com »

2Dbunk wrote:You can take your above reasons of negativity and multiply them by ten to approach the number of flaws in Trump's character and candidacy.
But his attraction (or gig) is being anti-establishment.

Yes, no one has ever proposed such ridiculous ideas.

Today he said there could be 650,000,000 immigrants flooding into the United States within weeks under a President Hillary.

The more ridiculous, vulgar, obnoxious, vindictive, and degrading he is -- the farther he moves away from the establishment!

If you're looking for change, this is the candidate offering the largest change from typical governmental sanity.

Elijah John
Savant

Post #14

Post by Elijah John »

[Replying to post 12 by 2Dbunk]

Jesus welcomed outcasts into the Kingdom of God...he was not a political leader. The US is a secular nation with and obligation to protect it's citizens. There is a very real danger that the Syrian refugee population could be infiltrated by ISIS operatives. That danger increases in direct proportion to the increase of the refugees.

I repeat, Trump wants to help them too, but over there. Trump puts America first. Hillary, by clear contrast, would risk the lives of Americans.

Our "international obligations"?? We may have owed that money to the Shah's Iran. We do not owe the Ayatollah's hostage-taking Iran a thing.

The 400 million was, in effect if not in actuality, ransom.

-YHVH is LORD

2Dbunk
Site Supporter

Post #15

Post by 2Dbunk »

[Replying to post 14 by Elijah John]
Jesus welcomed outcasts into the Kingdom of God...he was not a political leader. The US is a secular nation with and obligation to protect it's citizens. There is a very real danger that the Syrian refugee population could be infiltrated by ISIS operatives. That danger increases in direct proportion to the increase of the refugees.
Jesus, no doubt was a charismatic figure but the Kingdom of God is hardly a proven reality. Let's go with what we know: Jesus, yes, but the Kingdom of God . . . hardly. Again, I ask you what Jesus would do in a reality scenario? Not as a political figure but a leader of a moral movement? You, as a Christian, know exactly what he would do. His message was all about love . . . not hate, not fear . . . Abraham Lincoln would have agreed: ". . . With charity for all and malice toward none . . ." Yes ISIS could infiltrate, but it is surprising that you, a prayerful Christian, would doubt that your prayers will be answered. Just how deep is your Faith? Though I don't believe like you do, I do believe our government's ability in the vetting process -- like I believe our government is GOOD and/or tries to do the right thing. That is why I love this country that we live in.
I repeat, Trump wants to help them too, but over there.
And I repeat myself: Refugees LEAVE a very troubled homeland for very good reason. How can they be helped over there when they have already left?
Trump puts America first. Hillary, by clear contrast, would risk the lives of Americans.
That is only your fearful opinion.
Our "international obligations"?? We may have owed that money to the Shah's Iran. We do not owe the Ayatollah's hostage-taking Iran a thing.
Pardon me, but that money was in frozen assets seized here in the U.S. The Shah had been deposed by then (not that we owed him anything, anyway). I do agree the interest payment is troubling but I'm no expert on international finance (so let your imagination run wild if you don't know the FACTS).
The 400 million was, in effect if not in actuality, ransom.
Again, that is your opinion. You have no proof of this. If you are correct, then it was a travesty!
What good is truth if its value is not more than unproven, handed-down faith?

One believes things because one is conditioned to believe them. -Aldous Huxley

Fear within the Religious will always be with them ... as long as they are fearful of death.

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Post #16

Post by Tired of the Nonsense »

[Replying to Elijah John]

It should be pointed out, since it seems to continuously be ignored by Republicans, that the money that he U.S. turned over to Iran was NOT American tax payer money. It was Iranian money that had been frozen as part of the sanctions on Iran for their nuclear research program.
Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.

Elijah John
Savant

Post #17

Post by Elijah John »

Tired of the Nonsense wrote: [Replying to Elijah John]

It should be pointed out, since it seems to continuously be ignored by Republicans, that the money that he U.S. turned over to Iran was NOT American tax payer money. It was Iranian money that had been frozen as part of the sanctions on Iran for their nuclear research program.
If that is the case, that is some, but not complete consolation. Still, it seems unwise that we lifted that sanction...have they proven trustworthy yet?

-YHVH is LORD

Monta
Guru

Post #18

Post by Monta »

[Replying to post 17 by Elijah John]

"If that is the case, that is some, but not complete consolation. Still, it seems unwise that we lifted that sanction...have they proven trustworthy yet?"

It is not them (Iran) which needs to prove itself trustworthy.

It is not they who loaded Iraq with 20 tonnes of DU.

As a result most of the children born have deformities and cancers.

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #19

Post by Bust Nak »

Elijah John wrote: If that is the case...
What do you mean "if"? Isn't it rather important to know whether this is actually true or false, when it is relevant enough to be a factor in deciding who the next president should be?

Elijah John
Savant

Post #20

Post by Elijah John »

Bust Nak wrote:
Elijah John wrote: If that is the case...
What do you mean "if"? Isn't it rather important to know whether this is actually true or false, when it is relevant enough to be a factor in deciding who the next president should be?
Unfreezing the assets of a hostage-taking terroritst regeime is still not wise, and STILL reason enough to vote against Obama/Clintion establishment.

And there are many others as well.

-YHVH is LORD