Easier to stop her now at the ballot box..

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Elijah John
Savant

Easier to stop her now at the ballot box..

Post #1

Post by Elijah John »

For debate:

IF Hillary Clinton wins the election, do you already see any grounds for Congress to possibly impeach her?

If so, please specify.

And haven't we as a nation, had enough of the Clintons?
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: Easier to stop her now at the ballot box..

Post #2

Post by Divine Insight »

Elijah John wrote: For debate:

IF Hillary Clinton wins the election, do you already see any grounds for Congress to possibly impeach her?
No, not at all. To the contrary, all the accusations made toward here are coming from her political enemies. Clearly Barack and Michelle Obama have full confidence in her. Also Joe Biden has confidence in her. The claim that she is untrustworthy is nothing more than partisan political nonsense.
Elijah John wrote: And haven't we as a nation, had enough of the Clintons?
I'm not thrilled with Hillary as president. Make no mistake about that. However, her failings are minuscule compared with Trump's failings. And her polices are far more realistic than Trumps.

Trump wants to isolate America by proclaiming to the rest of the world that America will become a bullying nation with him as president. He thinks he can just dictate to the rest of the world what they must do. This is nonsense.

He has boasted that he's going to build a wall between the USA and Mexico and have Mexico pay for it. They aren't about to pay for any wall and they have made that pretty clear. Besides, most illegal immigrants actually come to the USA on legal visas and then just remain here after the visas run out. That' still probably going to continue even if there is a physical wall built. You'll still have American companies arranging for legal visas so they can employ low cost Mexican workers. Surely you don't think that building a wall is going to stop that practice? The companies will just have the Mexicans flown over the wall on legal visas.

And don't forget that Trump wants to cut off trade with China and Japan, etc. How's that going to work?

Just because we may not be excited about a Hillary presidency is no reason to put someone in the White House who has absolutely no clue how to run a nation in today's global society. Don't forget Trump often goes bankrupt when he tries to run a business. What's he going to do is his management of the USA fails? Who does he plan on applying for bankruptcy to? China?

There is no indication that Trump could run even a small insignificant nation reliably. I see no reason to hand him the United States of American on a silver platter as a toy to experiment with.

At least Hillary has a clue. That's a huge plus right there.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Monta
Guru

Post #3

Post by Monta »

[Replying to post 2 by Divine Insight]

"Trump wants to isolate America by proclaiming to the rest of the world that America will become a bullying nation with him as president. He thinks he can just dictate to the rest of the world what they must do. This is nonsense. "

Please read internatinal news reports.
That is is exactly how things are now.

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by Tired of the Nonsense »

If so, please specify.

The Republican right wing decided that Hillary was guilty 30 years ago, and they have been trying to find a crime to convict her of ever since. Her biggest crime has always been that she is a woman and has been politically ambitious since her college days.

This is how some of the rest of the world feel about a Trump presidency.

"Donald Trump effigies burned across England for Bonfire Night"
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/p ... t&p=827633

"Days Before U.S. Election, Pope Francis Warns Against Politics of Fear"

"The pope did not mention the Nov. 8 U.S. election, but many of the themes he touched on have played out in debates between Donald J. Trump and Hillary Clinton in recent months."

"For example, the pope reiterated his plea for nations to respond more generously to the global refugee crisis, which he blamed on “an unjust socio-economic system and wars.�
http://www.americamagazine.org/content/ ... itics-fear
Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #5

Post by Divine Insight »

Monta wrote: [Replying to post 2 by Divine Insight]

"Trump wants to isolate America by proclaiming to the rest of the world that America will become a bullying nation with him as president. He thinks he can just dictate to the rest of the world what they must do. This is nonsense. "

Please read internatinal news reports.
That is is exactly how things are now.
I'm talking about TRADE with peaceful nations. There will always be countries that hate the USA for whatever reasons.

Trump wants to isolate America by cutting off Trade with peaceful countries. Of course, he's not talking about "cutting off" trade. He's taking about just "renegotiating" trade polices so that the USA wins and the other countries lose. But why would these other countries be interested in doing that? They would most likely just tell Trump to shove his American arrogance where the sun don't shine.

Then what's Trump going to do? :-k

He thinks that just because America currently has the most powerful military and nuclear capabilities that he can just bully other countries into bowing down to America.

That's not going to fly. His policies simply aren't realistic.

Americans are going to have to learn how to play in global economy. And this is what we actually have been doing. We have been gaining on this throughout the Obama administration. Just because some Americans have delusions of instant riches by just waving a magic wand called Trump doesn't mean that's a viable solution.

It's actually false accusations being made by Trump and his campaign that that the Obama Administration has been a "failure", and that Obama has been a "weak leader". Those are simply false accusations.

Obama has actually been doing a great job both domestically and internationally. And he has a fairly high approval rating to prove it. 55 to 60% of Americans approve of Barrack Obama's administration. So for Trump to claim that Obama has been a miserable failure is clearly nothing more than Trump's empty hot air.

Trump also continually calls Hillary a crooked criminal, but she has never been indicted for anything illegal. So all these accusations being made by Trump are basically lies being made to the American people in an effort to get people to vote for him.

Hillary is not a criminal, and Obama has been a GREAT President. Those are the FACTS.
[center]Image
[/center]

Elijah John
Savant

Post #6

Post by Elijah John »

Tired of the Nonsense wrote:

If so, please specify.

The Republican right wing decided that Hillary was guilty 30 years ago, and they have been trying to find a crime to convict her of ever since. Her biggest crime has always been that she is a woman
I'm gonna stop reading right here. Nonsense. The Republicans nominated Sarah Palin, a "politically ambitous woman", W appointed Condelezza Rice for two major positions, Carly Fiorena is well respected in the GOP, and so on.

Is your hyperbole and exageration representative of Liberal political discourse? Seemingly so, rhetoric, not reality.

I could use a more descriptive term, but forum rules constrain me.

-YHVH is LORD

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #7

Post by Divine Insight »

Elijah John wrote:

If so, please specify.

The Republican right wing decided that Hillary was guilty 30 years ago, and they have been trying to find a crime to convict her of ever since. Her biggest crime has always been that she is a woman
I'm gonna stop reading right here. Nonsense. The Republicans nominated Sarah Palin, a "politically ambitous woman", W appointed Condelezza Rice for two major positions, Carly Fiorena is well respected in the GOP, and so on.

Is your hyperbole and exageration representative of Liberal political discourse? Seemingly so, rhetoric, not reality.

The fact remains that the GOP hasn't been able to pin a crime on Hillary for over 30 years. When are they going to fess up that their accusations are empty?
[center]Image
[/center]

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Post #8

Elijah John wrote:

If so, please specify.

No one on the left has spent years declaring these woman to be criminals and desperately trying for years to find a crime to pin on them.
Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.

Elijah John
Savant

Post #9

Post by Elijah John »

Elijah John wrote:

If so, please specify.

No one on the left has spent years declaring these woman to be criminals and desperately trying for years to find a crime to pin on them.
Your'e conveniently ignoring the fact that the GOP has been trying to pin a crime on Bill Clinton as well. And he is not a woman. The opposition to HRC is not gender bias. It is based on suspicion of corruption, and rejection of her left-wing policies.

Just as most of the oppositon to Obama is NOT race-based, but based on rejection of HIS left-wing policies.

Playing the race card, and the gender-bias card is a desperate ploy intended to silence the opposition.

-YHVH is LORD

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Post #10

Elijah John wrote:
Elijah John wrote:

If so, please specify.

Your'e conveniently ignoring the fact that the GOP has been trying to pin a crime on Bill Clinton as well. And he is not a woman. The opposition to HRC is not gender bias. It is based on suspicion of corruption, and rejection of her left-wing policies.

Just as most of the oppositon to Obama is NOT race-based, but based on rejection of HIS left-wing policies.

Playing the race card, and the gender-bias card is a desperate ploy intended to silence the opposition.
Emphasis on "rejection of her left-wing policies." How many people could actually withstand 30 years of scrutiny that not only boarded on but vastly surpassed psychotic? And yet despite tens of millions of dollars spent and committee hearing after committee hearing, no smoking gun of any actual criminal activity has ever actually been produced. Only an unending supply of still more Republican smoke and venom. Hillary Clinton has been vetted like no other individual in history and has cleared every hurdle.