OH MY GOD TRUMP IS POTUS

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

WinePusher
Scholar

OH MY GOD TRUMP IS POTUS

Post #1

Post by WinePusher »

Sorry, but I am floored. I am FLOORED. Ok, as of now Trump still needs 26 electoral votes and Clinton needs 55. But he's probably gonna win Pennsylvania and Michigan so yea, he's basically PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

No joke, I am scared. What is going to happen to this country? I don't support Trump and I don't oppose Trump. I actually like Trump to a certain extent. But I recognize that he's an arrogant, narcissistic, somewhat psychotic egomaniac.

Yea, I like this result cause I can now laugh in the face of the Hillary shills, but I am scared for this country. Will this election mark the end of America? Or, 4 years from now will this country be more prosperous then ever?

Monta
Guru

Re: OH MY GOD TRUMP IS POTUSAmerica has not experienced a wa

Post #71

Post by Monta »

[Replying to post 70 by 2Dbunk]

"And which American political party was the initiator of THAT war? That was the war which destabilized the whole middle east just because George W. didn't listen to the advice of his father George H. W. but rather his "Father in heaven." You have THAT coalition to thank for the present chaos!"

This sounds rather ignorant and it is, who is George H W, should it not be George Bush? All Bushes were Republican?

2Dbunk
Site Supporter

Post #72

Post by 2Dbunk »

[Replying to post 71 by Monta]
2Dbunk said: "And which American political party was the initiator of THAT war? That was the war which destabilized the whole middle east just because George W. didn't listen to the advice of his father George H. W. but rather his "Father in heaven." You have THAT coalition to thank for the present chaos!"

This sounds rather ignorant and it is, who is George H W, should it not be George Bush? All Bushes were Republican?

Monta, I know you are not an American so here are answers to some of your questions:

-Yes, all of the Bushes are republicans.
-The first Bush president, elected in 1988 was George H. W. (Herbert Walker) Bush.
- George W. Bush was elect in the 2000 election (W stands for Walker).
-GOP stands for "Grand Old Party," a nick-name the Republicans gave their party many years ago.

I would have answered sooner but I thought your "This sounds rather ignorant" was a critique of my previous post. After re-reading it today I finally see you were admitting your ignorance of American political terminology. I apologize for that misunderstanding.

Take care and good luck!
What good is truth if its value is not more than unproven, handed-down faith?

One believes things because one is conditioned to believe them. -Aldous Huxley

Fear within the Religious will always be with them ... as long as they are fearful of death.

Monta
Guru

Post #73

Post by Monta »

[Replying to post 72 by 2Dbunk]

"-Yes, all of the Bushes are republicans.
-The first Bush president, elected in 1988 was George H. W. (Herbert Walker) Bush.
- George W. Bush was elect in the 2000 election (W stands for Walker).
-GOP stands for "Grand Old Party," a nick-name the Republicans gave their party many years ago. "

Thanks*)

Freethinker43
Student

Post #74

Post by Freethinker43 »

Trump took the Electoral College. He'll be the next POTUS.