Gods name

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

Gods name

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

Every bible scholar on earth knows 100% that God put his name --( YHVH(Jehovah) = the tetragramoton) in his bible in over 7000 spots because God wants it there. Thus wicked men by satans will removed Gods name to mislead and replaced it in OT( nearly 6800 spots) with GOD or LORD all capitols--quoted in NT over 200 spots where God willed his name.
Now in light of Jesus, who at the Lords prayer has clearly shown to all that his Fathers name( YHVH(Jehovah) is the #1 most important thing, followed by his Fathers kingdom and will. Thus to a true follower Gods name is #1 most important issue.
So then one must ask why is my religion using altered translations in support of satans will over Gods will on the matter of his name belonging in his bible? Would you say to mislead is the answer? Yes it is.
Here is a prime example of the misleading that it does
Joel 2:21-22--Whoever calls on the name of YHVH(Jehovah) will be saved---quoted 2 x in the NT at Acts 2:21-22--Romans 10:13--But since satan willed translations have LORD at Joel, Lord is at both spots of NT, and all who know Jesus is Lord will call on his name in error because they are being mislead. God is not called LORD in the OT by his will, his name belongs there. it is causing major confusion.
The New world translation corrected that matter, yet every religion using the altered translations condemned the NWT. Why because with that name back in it exposes all of those ones using the altered translations as false religion.
The sad fact is that they know Gods name belongs in all of those spots. So what are you going to do about being mislead?

Savant

Re: Gods name

Post #2

Post by 1213 »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:32 pm ...
Joel 2:21-22--Whoever calls on the name of YHVH(Jehovah) will be saved---quoted 2 x in the NT at Acts 2:21-22--Romans 10:13--But since satan willed translations have LORD at Joel, Lord is at both spots of NT, and all who know Jesus is Lord will call on his name in error because they are being mislead....
Maybe at least some of them knows that God gave His name to Jesus. So, if people calls the name of Jesus, they call also the name of God, because Jesus has God's name?

While I was with them, I protected them by your name that you gave me. I guarded them, and not one of them became lost ex-cept the one who was destined [Lit. the son of] destruction, so that the Scripture might be.
John 17:12

Ross
Scholar

Post #3

Post by Ross »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:32 pm
The New world translation corrected that matter, yet every religion using the altered translations condemned the NWT. Why because with that name back in it exposes all of those ones using the altered translations as false religion.
This, like much of your post is incorrect and inaccurate.

The condemning of the NWT from scholars, translators, and everyone reasonably familiar with Christian theology was for two reasons:

1/ For placing 'Jehovah' in the NT when not one Greek manuscript in existence can be found containing YHWH.

2/ For manipulating most NT verses that allude to the divinity of Jesus Christ.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #4

Post by kjw47 »

1213 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:39 am
kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:32 pm ...
Joel 2:21-22--Whoever calls on the name of YHVH(Jehovah) will be saved---quoted 2 x in the NT at Acts 2:21-22--Romans 10:13--But since satan willed translations have LORD at Joel, Lord is at both spots of NT, and all who know Jesus is Lord will call on his name in error because they are being mislead....
Maybe at least some of them knows that God gave His name to Jesus. So, if people calls the name of Jesus, they call also the name of God, because Jesus has God's name?

While I was with them, I protected them by your name that you gave me. I guarded them, and not one of them became lost ex-cept the one who was destined [Lit. the son of] destruction, so that the Scripture might be.
John 17:12

God gave him the name Jesus. He is not Jehovah. Jehovah is his God and Father just like ours John 20:17

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #5

Post by kjw47 »

Ross wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:08 pm
This, like much of your post is incorrect and inaccurate.

The condemning of the NWT from scholars, translators, and everyone reasonably familiar with Christian theology was for two reasons:

1/ For placing 'Jehovah' in the NT when not one Greek manuscript in existence can be found containing YHWH.

2/ For manipulating most NT verses that allude to the divinity of Jesus Christ.

Jerome who translated from originals told the Catholic leader back then ( 300,s ce)that Gods name belongs in the NT. It was Catholicism who removed the name and replaced it with those titles. Thus Every Greek lexicon is done from Catholicism translating. That is why the name is not there. Yet in 2015 the divine name KJV came out with Gods name in the NT in over 200 spots. How? Because those spots are quotes from the OT where the name belongs thus belongs the NT as well. My OP is 100% accurate.

Ross
Scholar

Post #6

Post by Ross »

kjw47 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:06 pm
It was Catholicism who removed the name and replaced it with those titles.
Please show proof of this claim
kjw47 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:06 pm Thus Every Greek lexicon is done from Catholicism translating. That is why the name is not there.
The Christians and Jews in the first century and before, centuries before Catholicism, were Greek speaking and that is why the NT is Greek. In addition their accepted OT Bible was the LXX or Septuagint Greek translation of the Masoretic Hebrew Text, and this translation does not contain the Divine name. The vast majority of quotations in the NT from the OT are from this LXX.

There is, NOT ONE, extant NT Greek manuscript in existence with YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah, or any other version on its pages. To add it into a modern Bible is to add spurious words that are not in the manuscripts to sacred Scripture as it has been preserved for us today by The Most High. It is also an attempt to deceive others that such belongs there. And also an effort to insert pre-conceived doctrine into scripture.

Revelation 22:18
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book"

Ross
Scholar

Post #7

Post by Ross »

kjw47 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:32 pm with that name back in it exposes all of those ones using the altered translations as false religion.
The insertion of 'Jehovah' into any Greek translation of the NT Bible by a religion exposes such as a false, unreliable and unfaithful religion.

Ross
Scholar

Post #8

Post by Ross »

Now in light of Jesus, who at the Lords prayer has clearly shown to all that his Fathers name( YHVH(Jehovah) is the #1 most important thing,
If ''hallowed be your name" means the unpronounceable YHWH ( not Jehovah ) rather than 'name' meaning his history, majesty, sovereignty, and everything he represents, then why did in that same Lords prayer did The Lord say:

"You must pray then this way:
Our Father in the heavens"

No 'Jehovah' there.

Ross
Scholar

Post #9

Post by Ross »

So then one must ask why is my religion using altered translations in support of satans will over Gods will on the matter of his name belonging in his bible? Would you say to mislead is the answer? Yes it is.
Jehovah's Witnesses should ask:

Why is my religion using an altered translation of the extant Greek manuscripts in our Bible, and is this Satans will or Gods will?

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #10

Post by kjw47 »

Ross wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:16 am
kjw47 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:06 pm
It was Catholicism who removed the name and replaced it with those titles.
Please show proof of this claim
kjw47 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:06 pm Thus Every Greek lexicon is done from Catholicism translating. That is why the name is not there.
The Christians and Jews in the first century and before, centuries before Catholicism, were Greek speaking and that is why the NT is Greek. In addition their accepted OT Bible was the LXX or Septuagint Greek translation of the Masoretic Hebrew Text, and this translation does not contain the Divine name. The vast majority of quotations in the NT from the OT are from this LXX.

There is, NOT ONE, extant NT Greek manuscript in existence with YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah, or any other version on its pages. To add it into a modern Bible is to add spurious words that are not in the manuscripts to sacred Scripture as it has been preserved for us today by The Most High. It is also an attempt to deceive others that such belongs there. And also an effort to insert pre-conceived doctrine into scripture.

Revelation 22:18
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book"

The Greek lexicons were done from the Latin vulgate( Catholicism translating). It was kept in Latin for well over 900 years. Few could ever read the bible. No originals of the NT were left by the time the Greek lexicons were translated. The Latin Vulgate existed.