Earth: Planet of only artificial life forms - ID

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

ResearcherTony
Student

Earth: Planet of only artificial life forms - ID

Post #1

Post by ResearcherTony »

Earth: Planet of only artificial life forms - Intelligent Design illusions!

This fact might shock you but the bible does only say you are a living soul, or a dead soul. Never does it say you have a soul or it left the body. $50.00 says you can't find one in you and show it to me / prove you have one.

(1) Fact is you're made of nonliving matter, which is build up into molecular machinery. The same atoms in your car or house (non-living matter) is the same as you are.

(2) All automated Machines require artificial intelligent programming. Your car may have programming, and your computer most extremely will so. Artificial intelligence preprogrammed into such equipment requires a designer, maker. So if you are truly alive then what's with all that artificial intelligent bio-engineering programming (DNA instruction codes).

(3) Blind Evolution was never needed for science to explain how "life" came into existence.
When you already have an intelligent cause, DNA super-intelligent instructions for self-assembly by molecular machinery that would be something you can see and demonstrate.
Blind Evolution cannot be modeled. The programs that use Evolutionary algorithms are in fact artificial programming instructions and not blind evolution.

For the Grand point of all this!!!
Is this a lifeless planet? Are you just bio-technology, mimicking life forms and can't really exist? Are we fools living in an artificial reality made out of someone else's bio-technology?
Are we not Artificial "life" forms that are preprogrammed to believe they are "truly alive", an illusion so great that only now can we "see" the machinery in "me".

Molecular Machinery of Life

ResearcherTony
Student

Re: Earth: Planet of only artificial life forms - ID

Post #11

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to DanieltheDragon]

DanieltheDragon: "Define life".

Oh yea, that's the big Question.
My theory is God is what life really is.

"But our sensors are down Caption and this anomaly is completely unknown.
Ships computer has no information on the phenomena."

All we got is what we have here... us.
With all the new scientific findings on biology from the physics’ view. We seem to be just molecular machines with no soul. Not what the ancients had in mind, not so long ago.

So how do you define that?
And if you find your just a non-living machine, then with what is defined as life if you've not seen any.

Has anyone ever seen living matter that makes up living flesh, to construct a living creature -even human? The true mature of humanity is much different then what the ancients thought it to be. The illusion is over, gone. But how do we define life if you are just a molecular machine?

Question remains: Is this a living planet or just an illusion of life - bio-illusions of nature.
Last edited by ResearcherTony on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neatras
Guru

Post #12

Post by Neatras »

ResearcherTony wrote: ...then with what is defined as life it you've not seen any.
That's what he asked you. You answered with "I think God is what life really is," but that amounts to a non-answer. You've given no distinct properties, merely made an unsubstantiated claim. If you define God as life, then you're left tautologically repeating it because it's a nebulous claim with no practical use in the conversation.

So do better. Define life.

ResearcherTony
Student

Post #13

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to post 12 by Neatras]

Neatras says: "So do better. Define life."

I can only talk about what we know.
We know machines, and we know artificial.
We examined "life" and found it was not living.

In all this universe can a higher existence be found that is not molecular machinery with programming codes?

It's like a computer program looking for True life inside the memory banks of the computer. How well will that turnout. And if the program does see us, in what way does it only see us. Without the full spectrum of eyes we have, will it even see us in any detail and any understanding?

How could it possibly define us in any correct manner?

My question is not "Are we alive", but "Are we not artificial".
Artificial I can define.

Defining "Life" would be easier if I had a true sample to examine it.
But I don't see any and can't find any samples to do research on.

DanieltheDragon
Savant

Post #14

Post by DanieltheDragon »

[Replying to post 11 by ResearcherTony]

So let me get this straight

Life=god

God= undefined

So since you won't define God and you won't define life but assert everything is an artifice, there is no debate. If I grant your premise, then so what. Whether life is an illusion or not what difference does it make....
Post 1: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:48 am Otseng has been banned
Otseng has been banned for having multiple accounts and impersonating a moderator.

benchwarmer
Guru

Post #15

Post by benchwarmer »

[Replying to post 9 by ResearcherTony]

I asked you to define God after you said:
God is the true definition of what is truly "LIFE".
To which you reply:
Please focus your comment's to only "what really is life?".
To which DanieltheDragon replied:
Define life.
To which you replied:
My theory is God is what life really is.
So your big argument is that Life is God and God is Life. Not terribly helpful.

I can do the same thing:

Speckled pixies from Zargon IV is life.

Life is speckled pixies from Zargon IV. QED

ResearcherTony
Student

Post #16

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to DanieltheDragon]

Proving that all life on earth is artificial, not natural occurring changes more then you could know.

(1) Blind Evolution is way off and all or most text books are wrong.
(2) The same could be true of the whole universe / space / time. The big bang theory is also way off and needs a rewrite.
(3) All this helps to validate the bible that there is a creator of this so-called life. Even possible of the whole physical universe / realm.

So to what extent are we artificial and not alive? How bad is bad?
That is the theme of this forum debate!

ResearcherTony
Student

Post #17

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to post 15 by benchwarmer]

(1) The more I understand the bible the more I see it was inspired by a higher mind then man. Made for man, about man, history of man, but inspired by someone outside our bubble, higher in intelligence then we are.

(2) Prayer that is answered is evidence of someone on the other end is listening and acting on my behalf.

(3) Finding that the research in science shows us we are molecular machines completes the picture. Creator - Creation - A beginning.

Proving all this is a Creation of an intelligent mind changes the paradigm somewhat.
That is one of the biggest debates in these forums: Proving we are creations and not some product of mindless blind Evolution does rewrite all booking in the 21 century.

So First things first:
What are we? This should be re-examined.
There is enough evidence pointing to a creator just not museum pieces on display.

ResearcherTony
Student

Post #18

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to ResearcherTony]

Coming to terms as to what we are, to what extent we are artificial machines programmed to believe we are alive helps also to extrapolate what kind of mind and person needed to create this so-called "life" on earth.

If this also carries over to the physical universe, then you're really talking about a life form beyond the human comprehension. For a Life form to create space - time and all physical matter - this universe - is on a level beyond human words and human experience.

Better to talk about the things we can see and examine before you try pitifully to talk about heavenly things, before you can understand earthly things.

To what extent is the earth and all "nature" artificial, biotechnology, an illusion created by an outside intelligence?

ResearcherTony
Student

Post #19

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to post 18 by ResearcherTony]

What is DNA?

If you are programmed, then we are talking about highly intelligent coded instructions from a highly intelligent outside life form (Mind).

To what extent is the DNA instructions a program of intelligence?
How intelligent is the DNA programming?

If we were to fully understand it, what kind of leap in computer technology would that mean for mankind?

What QI level would this programmer need to create such a "living program" for artificial creatures?
What level of existence would be needed to terraform this whole planet with artificial "life"?

ResearcherTony
Student

Post #20

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to post 19 by ResearcherTony]

International Conference on DNA Computing and Molecular Programming.

Biomolecular computing has emerged as an interdisciplinary field that draws together molecular biology, chemistry, computer science and mathematics. Our knowledge on DNA nanotechnology and biomolecular computing increases exponentially with every passing year.

http://www.dna-computing.org/

DNA computing

Idea

The organisation and complexity of all living beings is based on a coding system functioning with four key components of the DNA-molecule. Because of this, the DNA is very suited as a medium for data processing.[12]

According to different calculations a DNA-computer with one liter of fluid containing six grams of DNA could potentially have a memory capacity of 3072 exabytes. The theoretical maximum data transfer speed would also be enormous due to the massive parallelism of the calculations.

Therefore, about 1000 petaFLOPS could be reached, while today's most powerful computers do not go above a few dozen (33.86 petaFLOPS by Tianhe-2 being the current record holder).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_computing