Earth: Planet of only artificial life forms - ID

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

ResearcherTony
Student

Earth: Planet of only artificial life forms - ID

Post #1

Post by ResearcherTony »

Earth: Planet of only artificial life forms - Intelligent Design illusions!

This fact might shock you but the bible does only say you are a living soul, or a dead soul. Never does it say you have a soul or it left the body. $50.00 says you can't find one in you and show it to me / prove you have one.

(1) Fact is you're made of nonliving matter, which is build up into molecular machinery. The same atoms in your car or house (non-living matter) is the same as you are.

(2) All automated Machines require artificial intelligent programming. Your car may have programming, and your computer most extremely will so. Artificial intelligence preprogrammed into such equipment requires a designer, maker. So if you are truly alive then what's with all that artificial intelligent bio-engineering programming (DNA instruction codes).

(3) Blind Evolution was never needed for science to explain how "life" came into existence.
When you already have an intelligent cause, DNA super-intelligent instructions for self-assembly by molecular machinery that would be something you can see and demonstrate.
Blind Evolution cannot be modeled. The programs that use Evolutionary algorithms are in fact artificial programming instructions and not blind evolution.

For the Grand point of all this!!!
Is this a lifeless planet? Are you just bio-technology, mimicking life forms and can't really exist? Are we fools living in an artificial reality made out of someone else's bio-technology?
Are we not Artificial "life" forms that are preprogrammed to believe they are "truly alive", an illusion so great that only now can we "see" the machinery in "me".

Molecular Machinery of Life

otseng
Savant

Post #21

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

H.sapiens
Guru

Re: Earth: Planet of only artificial life forms - ID

Post #22

Post by H.sapiens »

ResearcherTony wrote: [Replying to DanieltheDragon]

DanieltheDragon: "Define life".

Oh yea, that's the big Question."
My theory is God is what life really is.
A theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed, preferably using a written, pre-defined, protocol of observations and experiments.

Please explain how your idea that "God is what life really is" qualifies as a "theory." It seems to me that it doesn't even make it as a hypothesis, rather just as an ill-defined platitude.

ResearcherTony
Student

Post #23

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to post 22 by H.sapiens]

H.sapiens: 'Please explain how your idea that "God is what life really is" qualifies as a "theory."'

Some things like that are just my personal logical conclusions. Through this forum I might be able to tease out the details why I think it is a valid point. That should not be our focus as yet, but that time will come later.

Half the logical point is man is not really alive. We always thought we were and now it's been established as untrue.

Perhaps a show of hands on those that agree and those that don't would be reviling.

ResearcherTony
Student

Post #24

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to post 14 by DanieltheDragon]

Let's do a survey.

I maybe just talking to myself here, so a little survey is needed.

(1) Is man just a non-living machine?
(2) Is man a living machine?
(3) Is man a living creature and not a machine?

H.sapiens
Guru

Post #25

Post by H.sapiens »

ResearcherTony wrote: [Replying to post 22 by H.sapiens]

H.sapiens: 'Please explain how your idea that "God is what life really is" qualifies as a "theory."'

Some things like that are just my personal logical conclusions. Through this forum I might be able to tease out the details why I think it is a valid point. That should not be our focus as yet, but that time will come later.

Half the logical point is man is not really alive. We always thought we were and now it's been established as untrue.

Perhaps a show of hands on those that agree and those that don't would be reviling.
1. This is a debate forum (check the title).
2. If you are not prepared to defend a claim, do not make it publicly.
3. While you are, of course, entitled to your own opinion(s), you are not entitled to your own facts.
4. A show of hands is a logical fallacy know as an argumentum ad populum a red herring and genetic fallacy.
5. It is good to be revealing, but reviling is frowned upon. O:)

ResearcherTony
Student

Post #26

Post by ResearcherTony »

[Replying to H.sapiens]

Don't be a coward, I need to know if we are on the same page or is there more work to be done.

Not answering the question revels your motives. The "hunt" should not be the end goal in a debate forum. The best theory or argument is the prise in the end that gets to be shared to all.

There can be not true Debate if you’re running and hiding in the forest of trees.

Does true life (ancient views) even exist?
Are you ALIVE?
Is a artificial life form alive?

Stand up and be counted....

marco
Savant

Post #27

Post by marco »

ResearcherTony wrote: [Replying to H.sapiens]

Don't be a coward, I need to know if we are on the same page or is there more work to be done.

Not answering the question revels your motives. The "hunt" should not be the end goal in a debate forum. The best theory or argument is the prise in the end that gets to be shared to all.

There can be not true Debate if you’re running and hiding in the forest of trees.

Stand up and be counted....

Moderator Comment

Don't make comments about posters; debate the topic.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

H.sapiens
Guru

Post #28

Post by H.sapiens »

ResearcherTony wrote: [Replying to H.sapiens]

No, we are not "on the same page."
ResearcherTony wrote: Not answering the question revels your motives.
The question is malformed, thus answering it is a waste of time.
ResearcherTony wrote: The "hunt" should not be the end goal in a debate forum. The best theory or argument is the prise in the end that gets to be shared to all.
That is true for those capable of engaging in a true dialectic.
ResearcherTony wrote: There can be not true Debate if you’re running and hiding in the forest of trees.
Honest debate eschews logical fallacies.