JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

onewithhim
Savant

JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Post #1

Post by onewithhim »

Jesus prayed to YHWH, the Father, not to himself. (E.g., Matthew 26:39,42; John 11:41,42; John 17:1-26.) Would he have been praying to himself?

He continually referred to himself as "God's SON," not YHWH Himself. (John 5:19; John 8:28,29; John 10:36; John 17:1.) Even the Jews who hated him recognized that fact (John 19:7). Can he be his own Son?

He applied Isaiah 61:1,2 to himself, at Luke 4:17-21, showing that he was the one anointed BY YHWH, and sent BY YHWH. There are incontrovertibly two Persons mentioned in the passage, and YHWH is the One calling the shots. The anointed one does what YHWH wants. How could they be the same Person?

Psalm 110 is also applied to Jesus at Acts 2:34,35. He is the "Lord," or Messiah, that YHWH speaks to. Was YHWH talking to Himself?

I think that just these few points would show plainly that Jesus is not YHWH. Can anyone explain how THESE REFERENCES, ABOVE, can possibly agree with the premise that Jesus is YHWH? I'm not asking for other Scriptures to be brought in without commenting ON the verses I am asking about. Please give me your reasoning concerning these particular Scriptures. Thank you.

For_The_Kingdom
Guru

Re: JESUS IS NOT YHWH

Post #341

Post by For_The_Kingdom »

onewithhim wrote:
For_The_Kingdom wrote:
onewithhim wrote: Jesus prayed to YHWH, the Father, not to himself. (E.g., Matthew 26:39,42; John 11:41,42; John 17:1-26.) Would he have been praying to himself?

He continually referred to himself as "God's SON," not YHWH Himself. (John 5:19; John 8:28,29; John 10:36; John 17:1.) Even the Jews who hated him recognized that fact (John 19:7). Can he be his own Son?

He applied Isaiah 61:1,2 to himself, at Luke 4:17-21, showing that he was the one anointed BY YHWH, and sent BY YHWH. There are incontrovertibly two Persons mentioned in the passage, and YHWH is the One calling the shots. The anointed one does what YHWH wants. How could they be the same Person?

Psalm 110 is also applied to Jesus at Acts 2:34,35. He is the "Lord," or Messiah, that YHWH speaks to. Was YHWH talking to Himself?

I think that just these few points would show plainly that Jesus is not YHWH. Can anyone explain how THESE REFERENCES, ABOVE, can possibly agree with the premise that Jesus is YHWH? I'm not asking for other Scriptures to be brought in without commenting ON the verses I am asking about. Please give me your reasoning concerning these particular Scriptures. Thank you.
This entire post is a straw man. Who is making the argument that the Father/Son are the same person? Who? No one. This post is just an obvious straw man and while I am sure that there are very small, minority Christian groups out there that teach modalism , this does not reflect the view of actual Trinitarians (like myself).

So to make a thread about it is, in my opinion, disingenuous and an obvious straw man.
I don't get what you are trying to say. It would be nice if you were clear in what you want to get across. Why is the subject a "straw man"?
Do you know what a straw man is? It is when you attack a position that isn't being held. My contention is that the OP is attacking a position of those who believe in the Trinity, by titling the thread "Jesus is not YHWH" as if this is a position of those who believe in the Trinity, which it isn't.

And please be honest, you are targeting Trinitarians with this post....lets just call an ace an ace.
onewithhim wrote: There are some on these threads who have said that they think that Jehovah and Jesus are the same person. Apparently you have not seen their posts. Perhaps it would be a good idea to be well-informed before you go making accusations.
Or perhaps it would be a good idea if you fully read/comprehended what you quoted me as saying...because if you did, you would draw the conclusion that I don't need to "see their posts", because I acknowledged that there are "small, minority Christian groups out there that teach modalism", and perhaps those that you are referring to are apart of that group. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't...but I acknowledged that there are some out there that believe that Jesus is Jehovah, but that is not an accurate representation of the Trinity doctrine, nor is it in any way Biblical.

Or did you not see that?

liamconnor
Prodigy

Post #342

Post by liamconnor »

For_The_Kingdom wrote:
onewithhim wrote:
For_The_Kingdom wrote:
onewithhim wrote: Jesus prayed to YHWH, the Father, not to himself. (E.g., Matthew 26:39,42; John 11:41,42; John 17:1-26.) Would he have been praying to himself?

This entire post is a straw man. Who is making the argument that the Father/Son are the same person? Who? No one. This post is just an obvious straw man and while I am sure that there are very small, minority Christian groups out there that teach modalism , this does not reflect the view of actual Trinitarians (like myself).

So to make a thread about it is, in my opinion, disingenuous and an obvious straw man.
I don't get what you are trying to say. It would be nice if you were clear in what you want to get across. Why is the subject a "straw man"?
Do you know what a straw man is? It is when you attack a position that isn't being held. My contention is that the OP is attacking a position of those who believe in the Trinity, by titling the thread "Jesus is not YHWH" as if this is a position of those who believe in the Trinity, which it isn't.

And please be honest, you are targeting Trinitarians with this post....lets just call an ace an ace.
onewithhim wrote: There are some on these threads who have said that they think that Jehovah and Jesus are the same person. Apparently you have not seen their posts. Perhaps it would be a good idea to be well-informed before you go making accusations.
Or perhaps it would be a good idea if you fully read/comprehended what you quoted me as saying...because if you did, you would draw the conclusion that I don't need to "see their posts", because I acknowledged that there are "small, minority Christian groups out there that teach modalism", and perhaps those that you are referring to are apart of that group. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't...but I acknowledged that there are some out there that believe that Jesus is Jehovah, but that is not an accurate representation of the Trinity doctrine, nor is it in any way Biblical.

Or did you not see that?

You are actually wrong here, on two accounts. I am a Trinitarian, and I believe the N.T. ascribes to Jesus the name YHWH.

You have also misunderstood how names are used in the Bible. The O.T. does not equate the name YHWH with "The Father", as the concept of "The Father" did not exist in the O.T.

The term "YHWH" is just that, a term; in fact, a term among several terms assigned the deity of Israel. The term is assigned Jesus in the N.T.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #343

Post by JehovahsWitness »

liamconnor wrote:I am a Trinitarian, and I believe the N.T. ascribes to Jesus the name YHWH.
Where does it do this? references please.
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #344

Post by JehovahsWitness »

liamconnor wrote: You have also misunderstood how names are used in the Bible. The O.T. does not equate the name YHWH with "The Father", as the concept of "The Father" did not exist in the O.T.
Emphasis MINE

Really? Are you sure about that?
ISAIAH 63:16
You, O Jehovah, are our Father
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/63-16.htm

ISAIAH 64:8
O Jehovah, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are our Potter
http://biblehub.com/isaiah/64-8.htm

JEREMIAH 3:19, 20
I also thought that you would call me, My Father and that you would not turn away from following me. [...] declares Jehovah.
http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/3-20.htm

JEREMIAH 31:9
For I am a Father to Israel, and Abraham is my firstborn

MALACHI 1:6
“‘A son honors a father, and a servant his master. So if I am a father, where is the honor due me? And if I am a master, where is the fear due me?’ Jehovah of armies says to you priests who are despising my name.

PSALMS 68:5
A father of the fatherless and a protector of widows is God in his holy dwelling.

The readers of the Hebrew bible were thoroughly familiar with the concept of God as a Father as the above references demonstrate and as Isaiah and Jeremiah shows the God the Father was identified with the personal name YHWH (Jehovah)/Yahweh

JW

RELATED POSTS

Definition: FATHER
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 432#808432

Word Study: "father" (Greek)
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 525#868525
Last edited by JehovahsWitness on Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Monta
Guru

Post #345

Post by Monta »

JehovahsWitness wrote:
liamconnor wrote:I am a Trinitarian, and I believe the N.T. ascribes to Jesus the name YHWH.
Where does it do this? references please.[/quote

I've seen many names for God around here which is rather confusing
as I don't know who are they are referring to.

We do not know why Translators of the Bible wrote the way they did but they did
and we have no right to play with names especially with the names for God.

Jesus to his disciples: 'you call me Lord and so you should.'

For_The_Kingdom
Guru

Post #346

liamconnor wrote: You are actually wrong here, on two accounts. I am a Trinitarian, and I believe the N.T. ascribes to Jesus the name YHWH.
Actually, it is you are wrong here..because I did not say that there aren't some who believe that Jesus is YHWH. Please reread what I said, and comprehend it.
liamconnor wrote: You have also misunderstood how names are used in the Bible. The O.T. does not equate the name YHWH with "The Father", as the concept of "The Father" did not exist in the O.T.
Straw man. I fail to see the irrelevance of this quote as it relates to what I said. That aside, regardless of whether "The Father" existed in the O.T. or not, "The Father" is Jehovah, and YHWH is Jehovah.

"The Father" is the title, and Jehovah is the name.
liamconnor wrote: The term "YHWH" is just that, a term; in fact, a term among several terms assigned the deity of Israel. The term is assigned Jesus in the N.T.
Irrelevant to my point.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #347

Post by onewithhim »

For_The_Kingdom wrote:
onewithhim wrote:
For_The_Kingdom wrote:

Or did you not see that?
My argument is not a "straw man." I did not intend to make an argument against Trinitarians. You jumped to conclusions about that. If you recognize that there ARE those who say that Jesus is Jehovah, why did you say that I was posting straw-man invectives?

For_The_Kingdom
Guru

Post #348

onewithhim wrote: My argument is not a "straw man." I did not intend to make an argument against Trinitarians. You jumped to conclusions about that. If you recognize that there ARE those who say that Jesus is Jehovah, why did you say that I was posting straw-man invectives?
Because I am reminded from reading Watchtower literature (Should you Believe in the Trinity) and from my personal experiences of having Bible studies with JW's and discussing the Trinity, is that when they say the whole "Well, if Jesus is God, then who did he pray to"? bit (which is basically the first sentence of your post), it is always in the context of the Trinity....and they've also correlated modalism (the view that you are attacking) with the Trinity.

When they discuss the Bible with someone and the person says "I believe that Jesus is Jehovah", they are going to AUTOMATICALLY think "Oh, this person believes in the Trinity".

I don't think this case is the exception.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #349

Post by Falling Light 101 »

From the very conception of the facts -

The Trinitarian is both unwilling and unable to study or know the Greek manuscripts to begin the conversation in a basic knowledge of the truth.

This basic simple fact - that the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT Scriptures are contradictory and opposed to
the NEW MODERN TRANSLATIONS.

? Just take a look
From the very conception of the facts -
If The Trinitarian was intellectually honest
and looking to accurately study the scriptures, He would take the time and effort

to go back a verse and compare this previous verse here in Php 2:4
and see how it connects and relates to Php 2:5.
The Trinitarian is sadly defiant and both unwilling and mentally unable to study or know the basic Greek manuscripts to begin this task.

It is an insult to even consider the original manuscript comparison.

because the Catholic Trinitarian is a lover of His deception god.

The entire conversation is destroyed by a series of Modern Bible Translations through the ages that not only contradict the basic MANUSCRIPT TEXTs

But they pervert the original message and deform, contort, impair, mangle, blemish,
damage, deface, ruin and twist and warp and reshape the knowledge of the truth.

FACT - The ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT Scripture teXts are contradictory and are opposed to the NEW MODERN TRANSLATIONS.
___-____________--_____________________---___________________----
If The Trinitardian was intellectually honest and looking to accurately study the scriptures, He would take the time and effort to simply just go back a single verse and compare this previous verse here at Php 2:4 and 5
and see how it connects and relates to Php 2:5 - 6 - 7 and on. !

ONCE AGAIN - i have again done all of the work and taken all of the time to do all of this this, as the Lazy Roman Catholic Trinitardian is steaming and boiling in an emotional ego fit of a broilery meltdown and half baked one step Catholic Theological retreat, As He stomps and tramples His Bible shut beneath Him.

BUT Look - Here below me. - I have simply combined the joined and miXed the reading of The Php 2:4 and 5 - From All the combined connected modern TRINITRIAN TRANSLATIONS that eXist.

And I have compared the two verses 4 and 5 one at a time against the modern Original Manuscript teXts.
Php 2:4

MODERN TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS - = Php 2:4 Let each of you every man consider concern not only for regard for each his own [qualities] about fixing his attention on His own personal interests and looking out only for the things of themselves, but each of you take an interest in others, too.
ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT teXTs........ - = Php 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Now Lets look at Php 2:5
Php 2:5
MODERN TRINITARIAN TRANSLATIONS - = Php 2:5 In your relationships with one another, among yourselves, Let the same disposition be made, You must Make your own attitudes to have the same attitudes and same mindsets in you. And reason in your souls that same mindset which was also in Yeshua the Messiah Christ Jesus.
ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT teXTs........ - = Php 2:5 For think or regard this in yourselves who are also in Christ Jesus.

If We put the two Verses together - ( Verse 4 and 5 } Reading from the original manuscripts all that the simple basic manuscript teXt is saying is that we should not look only to our own things but look also on the things of others.
For think and regard this in yourselves who are also in Christ Jesus.
Thats it. End of the topic. The rest of the chapter is a new topic about the subject of Jesus Christ NOT A SUBJECT ABOUT THE TRINITY.
The Suject mentioned above was Yaahoshua Christ.
Yaahoshua The Anointed Who, was in the form / morph of God, thought it not robbery or seizing, taking (by force) to be or to eXist as equal to God.

But a vain, non-effect reputation. Himself, taking or receiving the form / morph of a servant. Was in the likeness of men:
The Roman Catholic Trinitarians purposely ran the two sentences together with the next verse 6, verse 6 and created
a trinity theory.

Php Chapter 2 verse 5 and verse 6 are not about the same subject. Verse 6 is about The ONE SINGLE Subject of Yaahoshuah Who is mentioned above that is ending with verse 5.

Verse 5 is not a part of verse 6 - But 6 is eXplaining a single Noun in the previous Verse. The Noun is Yahoshua not a Trinitarian Mind Set that is invented by mistranslating and misconscrewing the two verses in such a perverted incorrect ( ADDING ONTO THE TEXT MANOR } or way, to attempt to run them together and create a trinity perversion of confusion and ignorance.

When Php Chapter 2 verse 5 and verse 6, are not the same subject or part of the same topic.
And are not related to one another in subject.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #350

Post by Falling Light 101 »

Your trinity message is a total contradiction on itself  -

The complete opposite of What You claim.   AND the opposite of what The Bible says. 

The Facts of reality, language and the Bible SHOW -  That God has many, many, many multiple different natures. 

I Prove You incorrect by another  series of Questions that You can never answer.

*****   >>>>> -  Question -{    Why is it that You are unable to use the words DISTINCT and NATURE in any other sentence or idea in the same way that You do in Your Roman Catholic Trinity Doctrine /Theology   ?

For eXample  -  How can You say that My Parenthood or Fatherhood, My Spirit and my Body are all One nature but Yet they are Three Distinct, Separate plural Persons   ?

What can You compare the trinitard doctrine unto,  in order to eXplain it  ?     Nothing.  !
Another eXample  -  How is a mountain range, Its peak and its base all One nature but Yet they are Three Distinct, Separate plural mountains   ?                !
The mountain is not called mountains  ( PLURAL ).  It is called a - ONE single mountain because it has a base and a peak that defines a single mountain.
You see that  -    .    What You say does not make any sense.  !
Your Trinity Theology and Doctrine contradicts itself.  -   the Trinitarian theology and doctrine is a false contradiction and a lie against Gods word.

From the very start You contradict the very fabric of reality.

Because just by The very word { Distinct   (  Dis·tinct )  -  Distinct -  is an adjective word =  Meaning that if something is (  dis·tinct ) it is recognizably, positively very  different in Nature from something else.         -
- different in Nature .  .    .      .          .           .            .            .

Trinitarians claim that God is * One God - In NATURE  OR  DIVINITY-

Yes -   they demand that    - in NATURE He is ONE SINGLULAR  - But yet - He is TRIPPLETS - Three Different, Distinct plural PERSONS or PEOPLE  ?

A Threesome, Trio - in a Triangle /. Triplet Persons.

REMEMBER

The word Distinct  (  dis·tinct )  -  is an adjective word =  Meaning that if something is        (  dis·tinct ) it is positively, factually, undoubtedly recognizably different than the other -  in NATURE. 

Meaning it is not the same nature.

This is eXactly why You are unable to answer the question.     Because the universe of the dictionary and of all languages since the beginning of all time prove You to be in contradiction and lie.
  You  not only contradict The God Of The Bible  But You contradict the reality of the meaning of basic language and words.  

....  Why  ?
You claim that, One nature - is present in three distinct plural things. 
But The dictionary says that Distinct   (  Dis·tinct )  - Means that the subject is different from the other in THE Nature.  
they are PLURAL MULTIPLE NATURES.   according to the facts of nature and languages universal usage.
This Roman Catholic trinity eXplaination is not able to be modified or applied for the eXplaining of anything else on earth and it is not applied in describing any other thought process or anything eXcept for Your Roman Catholic Trinity theology. Alone.
AND -  trinitard theology is a two part Contradicting, self destructing deceiving statement that completely opposes What You claim to believe.  

The Fact is -  God has many, many, many multiple different plural natures
 BUT He is ONLY ONE Distinct Person..

Trinitarian Fathers have made mockery of The God Of The Bible.

You eXplained how You admire The Trininitarian Heroes of the past who bravely acted as Chaaroch,  Mesheck and Abenebo would not bend their knee to idolatry.
But if You recall -  Chaaroch,  Mesheck and Abenebo did not believe in Your Romantic Catholic Trinity.  They did not preach anything Called a Holy Trinity. 

There is no Blessed Trinity.   Or a First, Second and Third Persons / People of the Trinity -  or Triplet Persons. 
The confessors of the blessed Trinity are not confessing the Scriptural God of the Bible.
The Bible never details a God of three persons or three separate beings who are all three persons but one single  limited, restricted, controlled nature. 

Because this eXplaination is a contradiction. 

The fact is - Gods nature is plural unlimited, boundless and unimaginable untold and uncountable.
Gods nature is boundless, immeasurable, incomputable, innumerable, numberless and 
unreckonable  -----  But He is only ONE PERSON- AND ONE GOD.

Trinitarians limit God and they lie about Him, diminishing Him to a Pagan Catholic falsery.
You claim that God is only ONE single nature but also three different, distinct plural persons who are all three equal in majesty,  equal in awesomeness ----

plural persons,  each separately equal in dignities,

plural persons,  each separately  equal in glories, grandeurs, nobilities and plurally,  separate royalties.

The three distinct, different  persons share equal majesty

Again  -  Again   -   The word (  dis·tinct )  -  is an adjective  Meaning that if something is (  dis·tinct ) it is recognizably different in nature from something else.

The three distinct persons that You worship as Your single God cannot have each their own individual natures  ?
The Bible tells us that Gods Nature is itself The Most Great Divinity Supreme Power.
A single individual character, a single person, a ONE singular BEING and ONE SPIRIT THAT IS GOD - 
THE FATHER, CREATOR IS  -  A CREATING SPIRIT and has MANIFESTED and REVEALED HIMSELF to Man -  AS THE SON... They are - OF THE SAME ONE SINGLE SPIRIT.

FULLY DWELLING IN CHRIST YAAHOSHUA.-  THE CREATOR, FATHER.

Heb 1:2  In these last days GOD spoke unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Heb 1:3  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person.

God Has ONE person and Yaahoshua is the eXpressed, manifested image of Gods person.

1Jn 5:7  For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

If The Bible does not commemorate and The bible does not recall and show respect for or even mention the Trinity theology and doctrine, why do You equate the defense of trinitarinism  as defending The God OF The Bible.   ? 
The Bible says that God is a FATHER because He IS a creator.
The Bible Says that God is a SON because He Manifested Himself to His Creation in the Morph / Form Likeness Of The Creation.
The God -  is ONE SPIRIT.   Not Three SPIRITS, persons or individual Distinct Spirits.
Jer 31:9    for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
Isa 64:8  But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
Isa 63:16  Doubtless thou art our father, .....thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.
Deu 32:6  The LORD,........ is not he thy father.
1Ch 29:10  Blessed be thou, LORD God of Israel our father.
Jer 3:19 Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.
Mal 1:6   I be a father, where is mine honour?
Mal 2:10  Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?
Pro 3:12  For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
Psa 103:13  Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them......

The Father has His own Bride and is a Husband to His Creation as The Old Testament says 
 And The Son also has His own Creation and Bride.
 as The New Testament says.
The Trinitarians therefore have two or possibly three husbands. 

Trinitarians Claim,  God The father,  God The Son and  God The Holy Spirit are all God –
  While at the Same time, denying that they are the same eXact  singular  ONLY  person.  Individual. / Being………….   hUSBAND  !

The Bible never Pluralized or Dualizes The multiple Manifestations and Symbolisms of God as Two, three or more separate, distinct Persons of a triangle, triad or threesome or Quad and Quintuplets.

This is a Roman Catholic pagan dogma of Trinity –  Called  Tritheism.
This is not a Biblical Teaching nor eXplaination of Gods nature and deity – according to God’s word  -  in The Hebrew and Greek Manuscript Scriptures.

Let us Remember -  In  Luke 24:15.  The disciples were walking along and Jesus himself joined them, walking with them.
 16.  But their eyes were holden that they should not know him.  

They continued walking and Yahoshua later joined them in eating.

30  And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
Luke 24:31  And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

Here  -  We see also that Yaahoshua Himself also manifested Himself in various Different Forms. He was Morphing Himself into different manifestations, and Images of different looking features of different persons.

And also  Again -  Mar 16:12  After that He MANIFESTED Greek 5319 φανε�ο�ω  -  phaneroō  / fan-er-o'-o   -
  Mar 16:12  He MANIFESTED in another / Different  MORPH / FORM unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

Also again  -  Mar 16:14  Afterward he MANIFESTED Greek 5319 φανε�ο�ω  -  phaneroō  / fan-er-o'-o   -   unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them, which had seen him after he was risen.

Here we have The Lord Yaahoshua The Anointed who is changing His form and morphing His physical features into multiple different looking manifestations and morphs, morphing His forms / of the same Person   ( As Himself } The Same person.

He is eating, walking, talking and rebuking and witnessing to people after He has risen from the dead and His own family, disciples and His own followers do not even know who He is because He is disguising and Morphing His Image as a different looking characteristic of various looks that people are not recognizing Him.

Just because people are thinking that Yaahoshua is a totally different person and they are seeing and perceiving, discovering and observing Him as different MULTIPLE forms of unrecognizable people who they have not seen before, this does not mean that Jesus also is suddenly now other people or God has added a # 5  and 6 or 7 persons to the Godhead.

Wee know - As the Fathers of Your CATHOLIC TRINITY DOCTRINE Did not produce a Bible translation until nearly 500 years after Yaahoshua.
Then They waited until nearly 2000 years to produce an  ( English ) Bible translation into another language than Italian or Latin.

This is because they could never fit the Trinity word and trinity DOCTRINE -  into the translation because it is not part of the Original Manuscripts.  Along with all of their other false doctrines.