Thank you lord

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

CindSein

Thank you lord

Post #1

Post by CindSein »

God is great and powerful. Nothing is impossible for God. God will be there with us in our difficult times. I have experienced the blessings of God so many times in my life. I was the only child of my parents. When I was at the age of 12, I lost my parents in a car accident. Then it was my grandparents who brought me up. After my graduation, I got a job in a well-reputed company. It was from there I met my partner, Rian. We deeply fell in love with each other. Within a year we got married. Rian was from a very good family. His parents loved me like their own daughter. So I never had any issues staying with them. Years passed by. But even after 4 years, I was not able to give them a baby. We consulted so many doctors. A lot of prayers and offerings.....Exactly after our 6th wedding anniversary, I came to know that I was carrying. It made all of them very happy. I gave birth to a beautiful girl child. Now she is 10 months old. We are planning to make her birthday celebration as a very grand function. So I would like to know which are the good kids birthday party venues in Markham. Can someone help me with this? I don't prefer any hotel or restaurants for the party. I want something different. so do share your ideas and suggestions on how to make it a good party.

Thanks to Lord Almighty for all your choicest blessings.

jgh7

Post #2

Post by jgh7 »

Edit: Deleted post. Thought this was posted in the Apologetics section for some reason, my mistake. I don't know the answer to your question, but congrats on your accomplishments!

JP Cusick
Guru

Re: Thank you lord

Post #3

Post by JP Cusick »

CindSein wrote: God is great and powerful. Nothing is impossible for God. God will be there with us in our difficult times. I have experienced the blessings of God so many times in my life. I was the only child of my parents. When I was at the age of 12, I lost my parents in a car accident. Then it was my grandparents who brought me up. After my graduation, I got a job in a well-reputed company. It was from there I met my partner, Rian. We deeply fell in love with each other. Within a year we got married. Rian was from a very good family. His parents loved me like their own daughter. So I never had any issues staying with them. Years passed by. But even after 4 years, I was not able to give them a baby. We consulted so many doctors. A lot of prayers and offerings.....Exactly after our 6th wedding anniversary, I came to know that I was carrying. It made all of them very happy. I gave birth to a beautiful girl child. Now she is 10 months old. We are planning to make her birthday celebration as a very grand function. So I would like to know which are the good kids birthday party venues in Markham. Can someone help me with this? I don't prefer any hotel or restaurants for the party. I want something different. so do share your ideas and suggestions on how to make it a good party.

Thanks to Lord Almighty for all your choicest blessings.
I honestly see that posting as "spam" but maybe it is not?

And Markham is a very limited area for this forum - but so be it.

My suggestion is that a 1 year old child is way too young for having such a big party.

And doing things like that creates far too much pressure on a family because lots of sad or terrible things might yet happen and building up expectations as like big parties is just not helpful.

You being an only child and loosing both of your parents, and grandparents are notorious for raising grandchildren with unrealistic expectation, so all of this adds up to you needing to be more cautious and less enthusiastic about your child turning one (1) year old.

My honest recommendation based on my experience is that you just have a small birthday party with only your immediate family and still make it low intensity at home.

And celebrating birthdays is not a doctrine from the Bible, as every time the Bible tells of a birthday celebration it is done by heathens and unbelievers.
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

marco
Savant

Re: Thank you lord

Post #4

Post by marco »

JP Cusick wrote:

My honest recommendation based on my experience is that you just have a small birthday party with only your immediate family and still make it low intensity at home.

And celebrating birthdays is not a doctrine from the Bible, as every time the Bible tells of a birthday celebration it is done by heathens and unbelievers.
I agree that it is wise to be cautious and to remember that tears and happiness are not strangers to each other. I too would be apprehensive that I placed too much expectation, hope and enthusiasm on an event that happens to many people across the globe; for great tragedies happen too, so giving credit to God for one and not the other is rather risky but understandable.

Though I no longer see reason to celebrate the passage of time for myself, I think birthday parties are harmless and good. Perhaps we should celebrate whatever good fortune falls in our short path through life, just as the father in the parable celebrated the return of his lost son.